Ellie's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Ellie's sexual awakening by auntie Jo and Rob.
1.5k words
4.43
4.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers

In part 1, Jo and her niece, Ellie, as part of Ellie's sexual education had sucked and wanked Rob to completion. Now it's Rob's turn to pleasure them both and teach Ellie what good sex can be like...

Jo and Ellie both lay on the bed and Jo said;

"Where do you want us Rob? Quickly; we're both desperate for your tongue here."

"Both next to each other on your backs with your arses right near the edge of the bed. I'm going to kneel on the floor in front of you."

I did just that and stared at what was in front of me; Jo on the left. Mid 50s, gorgeous body still, naked except for those little red thong panties, tits spread out and chest heaving in anticipation. Next to her Ellie, 25, curves to die for, tits even larger than Jo's and wearing an identical red thong. Both of them had ever growing" deeper red damp patches as their pussy juices had soaked through their panties.

"Ellie, I'm going to start on Jo. You can watch what I do, then I'm going to do the same to you. Is that okay?"

"Oh go on Rob please" Moaned Ellie.

I buried my mouth in Jo's wet panties and felt her heat, tasted and smelled her wonderful pussy honey as I'd done three times before now. I pushed my tongue against her labia through the panties then I slowly pulled them down her thighs, all the way down her legs and took them off.

"Look at your aunt's beautiful pussy Ellie, lovely trimmed bush and lips opening up for me."

I stooped down again and sucked on Jo's pussy lips then slid a finger inside, and moved my mouth up to flick and tease her clit. Jo was moaning now but I stopped as Ellie said;

"Oh Rob, please, it's my turn, please do that to me just like that, please!"

So I moved over to Ellie and sucked hard on your sopping wet panties tasting and smelling her pussy. It was subtly different to Jo's scent and taste but I could sense the family resemblance, I thought, smiling to myself and revelling in my situation.

"I'm going to remove your soaking panties now Ellie and lick your pussy all over."

"Oh god Rob, please, please."

As I pulled Ellie's panties away I got my first look at her young pussy; natural hairy dark brown bush and very large, meaty labia, swollen and glistening in front of me.

"You have a gorgeous pussy Ellie; a gorgeous hairy, wet, swollen, ripe pussy all for me to eat."

"I parted her lips with my fingers and pushed my tongue in as far as I could, moving it around and in and out. Then I sucked hard on her lips, pushed a finger, bending it around to see if I could find her sweet spot. As my finger probed the wall of her vagina, I sucked on her clitoris which was now very prominent and swollen."

"Oh god Rob, don't stop, don't go back to Jo yet. I've never felt like this before ever. Please don't stop please." As she grabbed my head and pushed it hard against her.

So I continued, my finger probing inside Ellie's sopping wet pussy, my tongue and mouth, now quite forcefully, licking and sucking on her labia and clit. I heard her moans getting louder, her breathing fast and hard and tremors and spasms building in her stomach and whole groin region. She started to buck her hips into the air. I was having trouble staying with her but I was determined to get her off. Her spasms increased and she let out a huge loud moan and shuddered and shuddered as she orgasmed. Her pussy was wetter than I'd ever felt one before and the bed underneath was soaking wet with her juices.

Ellie fell backwards on the bed and breathed out;

"Oh god. What happened to me? Was that an orgasm? I've never felt anything like that before."

Jo had been watching every second of me eating Ellie's pussy and looked very flushed and breathless as she said;

"Fucking hell Rob, that was Ellie's first ever Orgasm. That was as hot and horny as hell watching you eat her and bringing her off for her first time. Welcome to the world of orgasmic pleasure Ellie. May you have many, many more. And Rob; I want your cock badly. I know you want to fuck me too. You're erection is throbbing away there haha. But before you can fill me with it, I need you to make me cum like you just did with Ellie, so she can see exactly what you did as she watches."

Ever the gentleman, I duly obliged. I knew just how to bring Jo to orgasm with my fingers and mouth and she was so horny after watching me eat out Ellie, she didn't take long and came, as usual, with her moans and loud expletives;

"Fuck Rob, I'm fucking cumming, oooh god, suck my clitty, oooh fuck."

Just as Jo was screaming this out, Ellie jumped off the bed and grabbed my fully erect cock.

"Sorry Rob I just couldn't resist grabbing it when Auntie Jo started to come. Auntie Jo, I'm never going to be able to think of you the same way. Seeing you come like and seeing Rob suck and lick you. And I've never heard you use that language before. It's such a turn on."

"Now ladies, my cock is about to explode. I need to cum again and I need it inside you Jo."

"Why only inside me?" said Jo

"What about Ellie?"

"Oh my god, yes please!" said Ellie

"Okay ladies, I don't want to start a fight over my cock so how about some double dipping? Let's have you both on your knees, arses up, face down so I can fuck you in turn?"

"You dirty fucker!" Ellie said

"Are you okay with that Ellie?"

"Yes auntie Jo. I'd love Rob's cock up me like that. I've never done that, only missionary. But I've seen it in porn and it looks really hot."

So once again, I was in horny guy dreamland. A massive erection, badly needing to cum again and two women in front of me with their arses in the air, pussies swollen and glistening and, in Ellie's case a full bush spreading all the way up to around her arsehole.

I couldn't resist a quick lick of each of their arses and hearing feeling them wriggle as my tongue teased them just a bit more. Then it was time to plunge in and fuck them both.

I started with Jo. Straight in, balls deep, thrusting in and out hard and fast. Then I pulled out just in case I was going to go beyond the point of no return.

"Aww" said Jo

"Go on then Rob, I've had plenty of your spunk, give Ellie a nice load."

So I moved over to Ellie, and slid my cock up and down her pussy lips until she moaned and then pushed the end in gently. Wooah she's tight. She moaned a bit more as I pushed all the way in then started, slowly at first, to move in and out, really deep, then getting harder and faster. Ellie was moaning louder and bucking her arse against me and we could all hear my balls slapping against it.

That inevitable rising feeling in my balls and cock as I pushed in as deep as I could go and blasted my spunk into Ellie's pussy, letting out a visceral groan. I stayed in and moved in and out a few more times feeling every last fading spasm and making sure Ellie got every last drop of my spunk.

Jo laughed as she said;

"Bravo Rob and Bravo Ellie. What a sight, I loved watching that."

Ellie collapsed face down on the bed as I pulled out, then turned over saying;

"Thank you Rob. That was fucking amazing."

"Just a second" said Jo

" Just one more job for Rob to do. Rob; please clean Ellie up and share a bit with me. You know what to do don't you?"

So I asked Ellie to lie on your back and lift her knees up and open her legs. Jo and I both looked down and watched the sperm dribbling out of Ellie's swollen, flushed pussy. I bent down and licked up the globs of outflow, taking as much in my mouth as I could then sat up and met Jo's waiting mouth. I passed the load into her mouth and she rolled it around then swallowed.

"Mmm thanks Rob. I just wanted my fair share. Thanks too Ellie."

"Auntie Jo; you're welcome. This has been so hot. I'll never forget it. I've learned so much and I want more of it. Fuck my old boyfriend. I'm going online to find some hot guys my age to fuck. You've turned me on so much too auntie Jo. I really want to play with some women too."

Jo and I looked at each other, smiled broadly and winked at the same time. Ellie was now fully awakened sexually. God help all the unsuspecting guys (and women) out there!

lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers