All Comments on 'Ellie's Basement Bonus'

by clivedixon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bobbphil08bobbphil08over 3 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to reading more of your art.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
great

hope you do more with this story~~

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

I liked it!

and hope that there will be more coming. Maybee there's more in that basement that hasn't been discovered yet???

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

One usually hears about St. Andrew's Crosses not pillories so this was very creative and a different sort of theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What if Dylan has a black girlfriend and he has her be naked while walking down stairs to see sweet blindfolded Ellie standing naked and hung by pillory. She gives Ellie a backrub over her luscious back as she wonders what woman is rubbing her back before she stops the backrub and plays with her engorged nipples before putting a plug in her mouth. To increase her sensory deprivation, she rubs her stomach with some fat on top before cutting panties from ass to start rubbing her clitoris to give her a pleasurizizing orgasm before removing her blindfold to let her see who Dylan belongs to.

Ellie slumps in despair until the black woman red stripes her luscious back and spanks her reddening ass until she lists terms of surrender to Ellie as she will be their slave forever.

A black female attorney comes and checks out Ellie on the pillory. She asks her questions and gets affirmations from her on transferring her house next door along with furniture to them and her investment account to a BLM nonprofit all while her black Mistress is softy tapping her reddening ass with a whip. Ellie is lowered from the pillory to pay the lawyers fee by sating her steamy pussy. She signs away her property to be a slave to the couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous