Ellie's Catch Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the time as I walked from my apartment to the ordered taxi, my mind was screaming at me - "Get back, jerk off! Idiot! Relieve your damn blue balls!"

But just as I walked out of my building I saw a group of girls around my age, in short skirts and showing a lot of cleavage, and my mind started screaming at me differently, it started demanding I got laid...

I got into the taxi that was waiting for me and drove to a club I used to go to a while back. It wasn't that late and the wait in line was rather short, though, It kept me very aware of just how much I needed to cum, with all the hot girls I couldn't stop starring at. Finally, I entered and sat at the bar. I ordered myself a drink and looked around, and I've spotted a group of my friends from Uni and approached them. There were a few girls and guys celebrating the birthday of one of the girls. We got back to the bar and ordered something to drink and I took a look at the mirror behind the bar - damn, the desperation was more than obvious on my face.

Well, with this group I had a chance to dance with the girls, unwind a bit and after that, when I looked a bit more normal, I could look for a girl to spend the night with. I have danced with the girls from this group, and with a few others for about one and a half hour and after that, I ended with Jane (part of the group) at the bar, but the rest of them were nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, where's everybody?" - I asked.

"They left for another club, I didn't really want to go. By the way Tom, I know you and I know you aren't some loser..."

"Thanks... I guess."

"I mean, you are a cool guy but you just have that stare today! Like, you're desperate, that's fucking obvious! You've been ogling every girl in this club, I can't count how many times I caught you staring down my blouse. I know you can get a girl for the night, so what happened? Why the dry spell?"

"Uh, oh, mmm... Let's say it was a challenge. I had nothing for a month. Yeah, pretty obvious what I'm looking for tonight, isn't it?"

"Yup, pretty much obvious. A month without sex? Or without... Anything?"

"Anything. Not even by myself."

"Dude! That's crazy! I'm afraid what are you going to do to a girl you end up with tonight... Though, I kinda want to find out..." - She wrapped her arm around me whispering the last sentence, - "I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and he was always so slow and gentle in bed, I couldn't get him to really fuck me, I mean just pound me like a toy! I need someone to use me, not even care about how I feel and leave me tired and ashamed! I think you might be just who I need, with how huge blue balls you must have and the need to get some relief!"

I looked at her, then I took her hand and took her out of the club. Outside I hailed a taxi and ordered a ride to my place. Through the whole evening, my cock was driving me insane, I kept feeling how long it was erect, raging hard, pulsating, wit so much pressure inside I thought it would explode, and after a long time going soft for a few moments only to jump back to full erection and keeping me aware of it all through many cycles like that. I had to be careful to not touch anyone with my erect cock, I felt it moving inside my underwear, and I was thinking all the time that it's finally free! But, finally, I was going home with a very attractive, curly blonde, slim girl with very ample breasts and making out with her along the way.

We finally arrived at my place, ran into my room, and I just lifted and thrown her onto my bed, and pinned her down. I quickly took all her and my clothes off and used one hand to pin her hands to the bed above her head, I reached with my other hand to the desk and took a package of condoms. I shooked one out and moved it to her hands, so she could open it. Then I put it on myself still holding her hands, as I parted her legs I used both my hands to pin hers to the bed above her head and a bit to the sides. I shoved myself into her, fast, forcefully. She gasped and then let out a scream, she then looked at me panting heavily with hungry eyes. She moved her head towards mine and we kissed, all the time I felt her breasts waving under me, touching my skin... I then pulled away a bit from her, I wanted to see her body, and I slowly backed up, leaving just the tip of my cock inside her.

Then I pushed again inside her with all the strength and speed I could, but this time as soon as I was all inside her, I backed out just as fast and repeated it... Again and again, fast, violent even, she was screaming with pleasure, her body tensing in every way imaginable, her legs wrapped around me pushing me to go even faster! She was wriggling so much I barely could hold her hands, her head was jumping in all directions as she started to fight for breath, her screams more and more often changing into silent, wide-opened mouth and eyes that started to roll back as she tightened every muscle in her body. I could even feel her pussy as if it tried to grab me and keep me inside!

The third chapter will be called "Ellie's Hunt" and the fun really begins there!

Please keep an eye on my Literotica Profile for updates on future chapters and hope you enjoyed reading!

12