Ellie's Sweet Release

Story Info
A gender affirming blow job between married lesbians.
1.7k words
4.58
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to awareness suddenly, my head whipping over to meet Lylah's amused expression. I blush a little and unbuckle my seat belt as I look away from her. She once told me, on our wedding night, how adorable she found my ability to just zonk out the moment a car started moving and wake up the moment it stopped. I don't do it on purpose, it just kind of happens. I unbuckle my seatbelt, stepping out of the car and stretching as I take in the beautiful home in front of me.

The beach house had been a luxury I hadn't wanted at the time but have repeatedly been glad for over the years. The bright, cheery blue accents on the house fill me with happiness, almost as if the sight of the house loosened something inside me. I inhale through my nose, a small sigh leaving my lips as I take in the ocean air, thick and salty.

"And that, right there, is why we are here." Lylah's voice is thick with emotion. My eyes leave the house, scanning the coast line behind it as I turn and find Lylah examining me with an intense look.

"If the house is the surprise, you may be slipping, love." I tease her easily, feeling myself relaxing more with every breath of the ocean air.

"The house is just the setting, Ellie. Your surprise comes later. Let's get inside, I'm sure you're hungry." Lylah smirks at me, knowing me all too well after 13 years of marriage. She grabs the bags from the trunk as I unlock the house and start turning on lights.

The afternoon turns to evening, Lylah and I fall into our easy rhythm as we cook a simple dinner and enjoy it on the patio, lit by fairy lights. I catch her gaze lingering on me more than normal and often feel an answering blush creeping up my neck to my cheeks. I should be used to her intensity after all these years, right? As if anyone could get used to the attention of a woman like Lylah.

As I excuse myself for bed, Lylah washing the dishes as she insisted, I think about the woman I love. I think of the sharp jawline, enhanced when she clenches it as she ponders or studies something. I think of the short curls that I love to bury my fingers in, tug on as she uses that full, wicked mouth of hers on me. Her soft breasts, her sharp hip bones, her long legs. I think of the woman I love as I wash my body in the shower, my hand lingering longer than necessary on my thickening cock. I give myself two lazy pumps with my soapy palm, a soft whimper falling from my lips as I imagine Laylah's slender hands in place of my own. I move the hand off myself and slide down, cupping and gently massaging my balls.

I shake my pleasure-addled head and finish washing myself, rinsing, and stepping out of the shower. I study myself in the mirror as I towel off and apply lotion. I run my hands over my neck, down my arms before palming both my breasts, rubbing the lotion in as I tease myself. More than a handful each, I admire my tits and bite my lip to keep myself from crying out as I lightly twist my sensitive nipples. Once the lotion is fully rubbed in, I move on to my soft belly and then to my legs. Once I'm fully covered, I brush and braid my hair and slide into bed. I can feel my eyes sliding shut almost instantly, drifting off into a blissful sleep.

"Eleonora? My beautiful girl, wake up for me." I wake more from the feeling of Lylah's warm breath on my ear than from the words. I feel her hands caressing my naked body, their path warm on my chilly body. I open my eyes in confusion at that realization. I reach for my blanket, or at least try to, only to realize my arms are tied to the bed frame, my legs as well, and the blanket has been removed from the bed entirely.

"Ly-" I start to ask my wife what is going on only to have her place a finger over my lips.

"Shhhh, Eleonora. The only words I want to hear out of this pretty mouth for the foreseeable future are yes ma'am, no ma'am, or please. Do you understand?"

I look at my wife in surprise as we haven't played these types of games recently but then I relax and whisper, "Yes, ma'am."

Lylah's smirk bursts into a full blown smile as she caresses my head then my cheek. "Good girl." She croons.

I bite my lip to keep myself from getting in trouble with the questions swirling around in my brain. I also feel my dick twitch to life, reacting to Lylah's attention as it always does.

Lylah stands from the bed, her warm hands leaving my body as she reaches for something beyond my view.

"Eleonora, my love, I realized something the other day. You came home in a mood. Barely looked at me before turning on your laptop and continuing to work. And then you went to bed without giving me a kiss. And I realized... I've left you alone too long. I've not been meeting either of our needs and our relationship has suffered for it. So tonight, Ellie." She kneels on the bed again before smiling at me and sliding a blindfold over my searching eyes. "I'm going to remedy that. Tonight, I will be taking care of my girl."

Then her hands seem to be everywhere at once. Stroking my hardening cock with measured pumps until it's as hard as I can remember it ever being. Her other hand is on my face, my mouth, dipping between my lips and stroking my tongue for a moment before sliding out and down to my hard nipples. Her wet fingers circle each bud and then she blows her warm breath over the moist tips of my chest.

I'm whimpering quietly, unable to control the noises coming from me as my wife slowly plays with my body, making it her own. Then I remember what she said and I groan out, "Please, please!"

She leans down and kisses one of my nipples with her mouth curved into a smirk then she licks it before kissing a path down my chest, down my stomach, stopping at my hard, throbbing cock. She stops stroking it and I'm about to protest but then her hand is replaced by her mouth.

"Ohhhh, yeeeesss ma'am, thank you ma'am."

Her mouth is off me instantly and a hand is on my balls, grabbing them and tugging slightly. "I don't believe thank you was on your approved speaking list, Ellie, but since you are being such a good, beautiful girl for me, I'll let it slide."

Then her hot mouth is on me again as she rubs my balls at the same time. I feel her tongue swirling over my head, licking a spot she knows I love. I start to whine, mostly not even words but a peppered please in there every once in a while.

She sucks me down into her throat and I grunt in response, clenching my eyes shut despite the blind fold, the feelings so intense. I wish I could grab her hair, feel her in my own hands as she pleasures me. As she bobs up and down on my cock, tongue swirling, fingers exploring and caressing my balls, my ass, my soft hips, I feel myself about to come undone.

And she stops.

The whine that releases from my throat is nothing short of pathetic, a sentiment Lylah seems to agree with by the hand that comes down on my inner thigh sharply.

"You will take what I give you, Eleonora. Nothing more. Nothing less." Her voice is full of desire even as she scolds me.

I arch off the bed in response and whimper "Please?"

Her hand wraps around my cock, stroking slowly, lovingly, teasingly.

"Oh that's my good girl, My beautiful wife begging me to let her cum. I'm going to ask you a question, my love, and you are allowed to answer however you wish, understand?"

"Yes ma'am." my voice is shaking, desperate for release.

"Good girl," Lylah croons again, pumping my cock faster. "Now, Ellie. Do you want to cum on my face, on my tits or down my throat? You've been such a good girl, letting me take care of you... You pick. Where do you want to come, baby?"

My heart starts racing, my hips lifting in time with Lylah's stroking hand. "Th--Throat. Please, please!"

I hear her chuckle and then I feel it. Her hot mouth taking me all the way down, Her nose meeting my soft public hair, her tongue sticking out to meet my balls even as my thick cock is all the way in her throat.

I lose myself almost instantly in the feeling, emptying my balls down my beautiful wife's throat, whining and saying, "Yes, thank you, thank you"

Once I've spent myself completely, my wife removes her mouth from me. I hear her swallow before her little tongue starts to clean me up, getting every trace of cum from my groin as I just whimper.

Then she's there, removing the eye mask and kissing me. I kiss her back as deeply as I can and when I pull back from her I give her a questioning look.

Lylah smiles and nods, "Go ahead love."

"Will you untie me? I... I need to touch you?" My voice is vulnerable, catching slightly.

Lylah' smile doesn't dim a bit as she immediately starts to untie the scarves holding me in place. As she releases me, she speaks softly. "Thank you, my love. I know we've been busy recently, but thank you for still trusting me, for allowing me to love you this way.

Once I'm free, Lylah kisses me softly then reaches for the nightstand and brings a warm, soft washcloth to clean up her face and my groin.

Then she climbs into bed behind me, pulling me close to her. She kisses the back of my neck, the back of my head and whispers, "I love you, Ellie."

We slip into sleep together, content for the first time in a long time.