The Transformation of Andi

Story Info
Realistic Fantasy of Feminization.
1.2k words
3.92
29.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my realistic fantasy which I've shared with my Mistress in the hopes she can grant my every wish. It's been years of trial and error, fights, and little progress (sadly). We love each other very much, but this 'Andi' side of me is dying to come out into the world with the guidance and care of my gorgeous Mistress.

In future submissions I plan to tell my story and delve into the pysche behind wishing to have been born as a girl.

Please leave your comments, I'm open to feedback! (this is my first)

*

The Transformation of Andi...

Mistress finally found her switch; after years of begging and pestering she had enough. It was time for her 'husband's' fantasies to come true. She committed herself to feminizing him without remorse.

First and foremost; Andrew was gone, only in 'normal' life could he exist. He worked while she stayed at home with the kids, but he did most of the cooking and she found great enjoyment in making him to-do lists. Normal womanly duties were easily passed to Andi: laundry, vacuuming, dusting, mopping the floor, dishes, etc. Her to-do list was always addressed to 'Andi'; that was the only name for her from now on, there was no 'hun' or 'babe' anymore.

Her demands were not to be ignored, or else punishment would ensue. Whether it was harsh fisting, a giant plug, throat fucking, spanking, whipping, bondage, or all of the above at once! (Punishment being a loose word for what it was, Andi enjoyed the brutality and got off on the pain.)

Every night Andi would wear lingerie and/or an outfit of choice set up by mistress. This was only after getting completely shaved and her ass cleaned out in the shower; every single night!

While dressing, mistress would set makeup out for her to apply before taking a shower herself. On occasion mistress would dress up too, she still needed to assert that she was the prettiest woman in the house. It made her feel confident seeing Andi drool, not with jealousy over the clothing or hair or makeup, but the pristine image of a confident woman showing off.

Andi, the pretty little bimbo would look the part and would be reminded of her 'burning desire to be feminized'. Mistress never seized the opportunity to talk down to her and critique her lack of poise. "Maybe someday you'll be as pretty as me, probably not though slut." -would be a constant reminder and challenge.

Only after mastering dressing, makeup, walking properly, a convincing voice, having no male qualities left to show; would Mistress take Andi out for her 'big day'.

Starting out by dressing, not too over the top but overtly feminine in a bodysuit and short skirt with flats. Andi's wig was merely for show as the first stop was the salon. Mistress had made the appointment for her to get 18" platinum extensions for the sensual hombre look. From then it was onto get her eyebrows thinned, a full bikini wax, and a mani/pedi with matching hot pink coffin nails.

All the while Mistress was getting a massage and pampered herself to ease her mind about her 'creation' about to hit the streets.

Next stop was a tattoo and piercing shop. Again, mistress called ahead and made the appointment. Andi only had to sign the consent forms (or face punishment). A cute nose stud, navel dangly, two holes in each earlobe, and some ear cartilage jewelry completed the look. Andi also got a ribbon garter tattoo around her upper thigh, a heart near her groin, a shoulder tat which read 'shoot for the stars and see where you land'.

It was Andi's money, so Mistress treated herself to a few new pieces of ink herself.

Now somewhat in a rush from the endorphins, it was time to shop!

Why go to one mall in this town?! There were so many to choose from within 10 or 15 minutes of each other! Dressing rooms were a must, and there were so many understanding and helpful sales girls all amazed at Mistress' work on her 'project'.

The car was completely full of outfits for both of them (how dare Andi borrow clothes again!).

Even though she was still uncomfortable, mistress dragged Andi into a sex shop to find bigger plugs and dildos to be fucked with. Mistress had a hard time going into these sorts of places in the past, but the humiliation of getting the sales girl involved in helping her sissy husband pick out her new 'stud' was hilarious enough to be worth it. The lingerie and costumes on display had Andi all hot and bothered, both mistress and the sales girl caught seized this opportunity and forced clothes into Andi's arms and snapped pictures everytime the dressing room door opened. Mistress paid for Andi's additional fetishwear and toys then they left a very giddy sales girl Andi's phone number with a lipstick stain on the receipt.

It was now off to the hotel to get done up for an evening out! Full stripper makeup for Andi and bold for mistress (who would always steal the show). Mistress chose an outfit to show off her tattoos and still be somewhat comfortable; modest ankle booties with black velvet bells, a bright red satin body suit which was cut almost down to her navel ring. Other times she'd have to use tape to avoid a nipple slipping out, tonight she was beyond caring and the extra attention would drive her former husband wild.

Andi on the other hand was squeezed into shapewear, hip padding, a breastplate, tight cock hiding panties, and hot pink stilettos before getting zipped and locked into a mini dress. The dress was to die for, black satin with lace and mesh panels showing off cleavage, a ruched back that captured Andi's ass perfectly, ruffles on the front to hide corset seams, and tight sleeves to minimize her arms and shoulders.

A country bar, nightclub, burlesque show, drag show; no place was safe from these two 'ladies'. Mistress knew she would go home with Andi, and with luck find a hotter girl (or girls) to join in on their fun. Guys, especially the ones around here, were out of the question. She would send Andi off for drinks and teach her the art of rejection. Andi had been rejected so often before, both as a boy trying to get girls attention then while convincing mistress to transform her, that it came naturally to fend off the sexually deprived douchebags looking for a quick lay.

After they had their run of the town, it was back to the room, either alone or with their sexy female guests. Toys were all introduced and used heavily, all the new ones from earlier had to be broken in! Mistress reminisced about the times she'd tell her husband 'no, it doesn't do anything for me'. But those days were long gone as she found the magic combination of foreplay, a clit stimulator, vibrator, the dick referred to as 'squish', and the constant reminder that her lover was totally embroiled in passion and satisfaction.

Then came a long, restful sleep. Tomorrow was a new day, and for once there was nothing Andi could ever ask for again. Mistress now had the power to do whatever she wanted to her bimbo and it would truly be a surprise.

The end?