Elliot: Courted Pt. 01

Story Info
Elliot’s learns his new friend has found him a date.
4.7k words
4.65
6.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

There's no actual sex in this first part. There is some sexual content but this first chapter is primarily building a foundation for the rest of the story. If you see any typo's I've missed, please let me know as I did this without an editor and from my iphone. I'd love to do a better job editing in future chapters & stories. Anyways, enjoy!

New Job, New Friends:

Elliot was used to being the youngest and smallest guy in any group. He was at the birthday cut off for being one grade down. Of course had he been one grade down, Elliot was still in no danger of being the biggest guy around. Standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 120 lbs Elliot rarely drew the types of attention from women that must men crave.

This doesnt mean he wasn't a good looking guy. In fact everyone agreed Elliot was cute. But that's all it was, cute. Handsome? He couldn't think of a time where that had been said about him. This had given Elliot a touch of shyness, especially around girls.

Now that high school was over he was looking forward to starting fresh and he felt confident he'd gotten off to a great start. He turned 18 right after graduation and had even gotten further with a girl than he had ever previously gotten at his birthday party when his older sister's friend let him play with her tits while they were making out. If his sister Leslie hadn't called out looking for her friend, who knows where that could have gone.

Even before graduating Elliot knew that he would be taking drastic steps towards remaking himself, he had applied solely to out of state schools & was thrilled to have gotten in to a good school in a large city halway across the country. He was pleasantly surprised when his parents agreed with him when he had suggested finding an internship for the summer in his new city.

Elliot enjoyed this work. He was two weeks into the job and felt he was doing well. It was hardly a surprise to find that he was the youngest and smallest member of staff. The office staff was almost entirely male with the exception of three women & he was the only teenager there.

Still, he had managed to make a few friends at the office. Mike & John were two of the men he'd spoken with the most but his work bestie was clearly Ava. She was the woman in charge of the intern team and also assisted in general HR. Though Ava was 10 years Elliot's senior, at 28 she was the closest to a peer that he had at work. He hadn't seen any of the other interns since the first day as they all had been assigned to different departments. Ava told him he was her favorite but part of him always thought she said that to everyone, or at least he couldn't prove that she didn't. Mike & John were both in their mid thirties but that didn't bother Elliot & it didn't seem to bother them either.

One day Ava, John, and Elliot were in the break room and the topic of getting a group of people together from work was brought up with John adding that they should invite someone named Justin whom Elliot had not met yet.

Ava lit up and said, "That's a great idea! I should have thought of that sooner." She went onto sugest a bar nearby and set a time.

Afterwards, John said he would talk to Mike & that was that. Elliot realized that he never even verbally contributed to the conversation simply nodding along while Ava & John made plans.

Once John left the room Ava turned to Elliot, "Trust me, you're going to love Justin. I can't believe I haven't already introduced you two. Added bonus you'll get to meet my girl friend Sarah. She's a senior at the school you'll be starting. I'm sure Mike & John will bring their wives as well. I've met both of them a few times before & they can be a lot of fun."

Elliot worked out in his head instantly that this would be three couples leaving Justin and himself on the outside looking in at the happy pairs. Elliot didn't mind though. All throughout high school Elliot's friends had maintained relationships leaving him the constant third wheel. What intrigued Elliot the most was finding out that Ava had a girl friend who attended his new school. He was looking forward to asking her about courses and campus life. Plus this meant he would know at least one person on campus before classes started, even if she was a senior... and unobtainable.

Then there was Justin, Elliot wasn't sure why Ava was so excited for them to meet but as he was realizing more and more everyday Ava was becoming his best friend in his new home & he trusted that if she said he would get along with this Justin fellow, he probably would.

First Date?:

Saturday had arrived and Elliot woke to find that he already had a text message from Ava making sure he had the time and address for tonight's get together. Apparently John & his wife wouldn't be attending as their kid had gotten sick so the planned eight would be down to six. Elliot responded that he was good to go and looking forward to it but was surprised when Ava responded seconds after he had pushed send.

"Sarah is looking forward to meeting you. She tells me that I talk about you quite a bit. Justin may be running a bit late but he's definetly still coming. I told him you're a history major and he's looking forward to meeting you! See you tonight cutie."

Elliot read the text a few times and couldn't put his finger on what it was exactly that seemed so odd about it to him. He shrugged it off and looked at his clock, a little before noon so he decided he had a few hours before he needed to get ready.

He went on the company's website and looked at the staff profile page. Elliot was expecting to have to look to find this mystery Justin but he found him on the first page. It turns out this Justin was the head of legal and had degrees in both law as well as history, he had once taught classes on the history of English Common Law & how it was implemented throughout the empire. Suddenly a lot of what Ava had been saying suddenly made more sense. Of course she would think they would get along. Clearly Elliot was fine with making friends regardless of age difference & Justin was an expert in an area of great interest to Elliot.

Elliot closed his lap top and decided he might as well get ready. He started by looking at himself in the mirror. Once again he was reminded of his "cute" demeanor. His mop of a hair due could not be addressed. It will always do it's own thing. Recently he had been thinking about growing it out but until then he took comfort in the fact that the artfully tussled look was something he could pull off with ease.

Looking at his body he decided it was once again time to shave. He did this every so often as he never felt confident with how his body hair came in. He stripped out of his pajama pants and ran the shower.

Once nude Elliot thought to himself that this would be his year. Looking at his wholly naked body he felt a touch more confident than usual. He was thin, sure... he always had been. However, he was far from emaciated. His frame was certainly skinny but it showed off the muscle he did have. Elliot's legs were fit from years of running, his chest was far from buff but it had a sculpted look that fit his petite frame, his abs were visable and his stomach flat, and unlike a lot of men he felt good about his dick situation. A respectable six inches stood out from his groin whenever he got hard.

Knowing he had little chance of loaing his virginity that night he wasn't fussed about people seeing him naked but he still thought shaving was in order even if it was only for him. He hopped in the shower and lathered his body up and washed his hair. He got out his razor and began going to work removing the stray hairs on his shoulders, chest, and abs. With that out of the way he focused on his arms and legs removing the fine blonde hair covering his skin. Elliot then reached around and felt his crack. the stubble was coming back in and he immediately worked to remove it. He never knew why but he had always hated having hair in his ass crack. He wondered what it would be like to wax it.

Now Elliot was free to focus on the last patch of hair, his pubes. He never fully shaved the area but he did prefer to have it kempt. He made his first swipe with the razor and immediately realized he had taken too much off. taking in the damage he realized that he needed to balance it back out. Making an equal pass over the other side he giggled to himself thinking that he had given himself a perfect landing strip common on the women in the porn he watched.

As Elliot finished up in the shower he was confident in his appearance and decided to finish up getting ready. He lotioned all over and applied deoderant, he hesitated with the cologne but decided to go for it. The cologne burned slightly on the freshly shaven areas but that passed quickly.

Deciding on an outfit didn't take too long. A pink collared shirt & some khakki shorts and he was all set. He felt a bit like an Easter egg but thought the pink looked good on his skin and with his sandy blonde hair. Spring colors had always been his go to.

Checking the time he saw a text from Ava. Apparently Sarah & Ava were already on their way to the bar, Justin was there already. He had gotten the times mixed up and was early instead of late. Mike & his wife Kaitlyn would be arriving on time but Ava wanted to know if Elliot wanted to go ahead and meet them early. It was a full 2 hours before the original time but it wasn't like Elliot had anything else to do so he responded that he would leave now.

He arrived in no time and parked his car & made his way inside. Ava was easy to spot with her bleach blonde pixie cut. She was on the phone but waved him over to the table. Elliot noticed the gorgeous girl seated next to Ava. She was only slightly larger than Elliot but her curves seemed to go on forever. And, she was fit. Elliot had grown accustomed to Ava around the office but seeing Sarah took him back to how shocked he was when he first saw her. Ava was tall and very well built. She had played basketball in college & stayed in excellent shape since graduating. Seeing Ava in her sports coat and slacks seated beside the nearly equally formitable bombsell made Elliot feel small.

"... awww well, we should have known when John called that you two may not be far behind. We'll just have to try again. Elliot just got here so I'll let you go." Ava was saying into the phone as Elliot approached the table.

"Guys, our eight person outing is down to a foursome. That was Mike & it looks like whatever got John's kid feeling ill is making it's way through the elementary school & got to Mike's home as well. But, Elliot's here so I'll make introductions. Elliot this is Sarah."

Sarah reached out and shook Elliot's hand, "You must be Ava's work wife. I see I was right to feel threatened." Sarah's eyes seemed to sparkle at this. Green flecked with gold and smile lines forming in the corners of her eyes as she began to laugh at her own comment.

Elliot returned the smile and noticed how soft Sarah's hands felt despite how firm her grip was. "Hi Sarah, I'm Elliot. Yeah, I guess you could call me Ava's work wife but don't worry, I'm not a threat to you."

Sarah gave him a gourgeous smile and tossed her hair to one side, stepping back towards her seat, "Oh don't worry cutie, I'm just teasing."

Elliot felt himself blushing as Ava began again, "And Elliot, this is Justin. He's the guy I've been telling you about from legal, the other history nerd", Ava ended with a laugh.

Elliot turned his head and from the two women towards the other side of the table. As he turned his head he did what he always did when meeting a new man, he adjusted his eyes up in anticipation of being the much shorter of the two. In this instance he was not prepared for what was in front if him. All he saw were the buttons on the front of a shirt. Elliot needed to take a step back and readjust just to take him all in. Justin was huge! How had Elliot not seen hin right away. He thought to himself he must have just assumed he was a structure in the bar, a pillar or even a wall. This is the guy Ava introduced as a History nerd?

"Hi Elliot, I'm Justin. Happy to finally meet you. Sarah isn't the only one who's gotten an earful from Ava about you."

As Elliot reached to take Justin's out streched hand he tried to pull himself together. This proved to be a bigger challange than Elliot thought once he watched Justin's hand fully engulf his own. He nearly laughed at the thought that he was practically wearing the much larger man's hand. Elliot thought that Justin must have been at least 6'5" and no less than 300 lbs. While he didn't appear in any way fat he lacked the definition that Ava & Sarah displayed. Rather, Justin was bult like a barrel or the stout trunk if a very old tree.

Looking up into Justin's face Elliot saw a kind face of a man he judged to be around 40 maybe a little older. His hair had begun greying at the temples and their was a slight salt and peppering in his neatly kept beard.

Justin let go of Elliot's hand and it immediately felt cold. Justin took a step back to make room as he pulled out the seat opposite Sarah and gestured for Elliot to take his seat. As Elliot sat in the offered chair he made eye contact with Ava who gave him what seemed to be an encouraging smile. Elliot felt himself blushing as he thought that Ava must have sensed that he didn't get out much.

Elliot felt a huge hand come down jocularly on his right shoulder and heard Justin's deep voice offer, "You just missed the waiter Ellie so i just had to guess your drink order."

"Never been called Ellie before. It's always just been Elliot. And to be honest I don't really drink, at least not enough to have a drink order."

At that Ava chimed in "I remebered Elliot's name immediately. When I first met him, only time I've seen him with his hair straightened. i thought to myself how much he looked like Elliot feom Scrubs & nearly pissed myslef when he introduced himself as Elliot".

Sarah giggled and said "Oh my god I see it. There's a big halloween party that all the sororities and frats put on on Greek Street every year. You'll have to let me do your eyes and then all you'd need is a pair of scrubs and your custome would be complete."

While Elliot smiled and responded that he'd think about it, he internally chalked that up as a definete nope on his future halloween plans.

The waiter returned with the drinks and began passing them out. Bourbon for Justin, light beer for Ava, red wine for Sarah, and a martini with three olives for Elliot. Food orders were made and after a quick cheers everyone began drinking and resumed conversation.

Luckily, the topic of dressing Elliot up as a girl for halloween did not resume and other than Justin continuing to occasionally address him as Ellie, Elliot found he was having a great time. He always enjoyed Ava's company & immediately felt comfortable around Sarah. For her part Sarah seemed to be enjoying herself as well and certainly didn't mind the questions from Elliot concerning campus life and his upcoming semester.

Justin was the perfect person for him to be sat with. He was kind and knowledgeable, both interesting to listen to and interested in what the others around him had to say. He seemed to know when responding to someone with advice would be appreciated but also when people were just venting or thinking out loud.

Elliot had hardly touched his food when he found himself on his third martini he realized that he hadn't even thought to see how much they would cost. He wasn't broke but he was an intern about to start his first year in college.

"This is going to have to be the last round for me. I can't break the bank and I'll need an uber to get my car in the morning."

Elliot felt a hand on his knee, "Why don't you let me give you a ride home? From the sound of things you'll only be a mile or less out of my way. And don't worry about the drinks. I wouldn't have been ordering $13 dollar drinks for an intern if I planned on sticking them with the bill. This is on me. Besides, I'm only on my second drink and was about to switch to water."

"This is why we just took a cab here. All this talk of switching to water and coming back for a car seems so exhausting", Ava took a sip of her beer as she finished.

"I would love a ride home. Are you sure it's not a problem?"

"No problem at all", Justin gave his leg a squeeze and removed his hand.

They stayed out for another hour or so longer which saw Elliot finish his fifth marini. He was pround because while he knew he was truly intoxicated for the first time he felt he was keeping it together quite well. Ava was just telling them all how the Renisance fair was in town and that she thought the resident nerds may be interested.

"I already plan on going tomorrow if anyone would care to join me", remarked Justin.

Ava looked at Elliot and smiled. She turned towards Justin and said, "Sarah & I have plans with her family every sunday but I'm sure Ellie would love to go."

Elliot found himself blushing for what felt like the tenth time tonight but found himself saying "Actually I'd love to go. I've never been before."

Justin's hand found Elliot's back again and gave a little rub and excitedly said, "Great it's a date. We'll work out the details on the ride back to your place."

A date? Elliot immediately assumed it was just an expression but then he thought of how the night had gone. Pulling out his chair, all the physical contact, picking up the bill, & offering a ride home... it was starting to feel like a date to Elliot, and being on this side of things was very unfamiliar.

After a quick round of goodbyes Ava & Sarah headed over to their taxi and Justin handed Elliot his phone, asking him to put his number in for the Renaissance Fair the next day. Justin then called Elliot and put his phone back in his pocket. While Elliot put his phone away Justin threw his arm around Elliot's shoulders & steered him towards his vehicle. He made small talk with Elliot, all the while leaving a possesive arm around his shoulders as if worried Elliot may get lost.

When Justin stopped it was at a raised Jeep. Elliot found himself led towards the pasenger side door where Justin opened the door & held his arm out to help Elliot into the Jeep. Taking the outstretched arm and stepping up into the Jeep, Elliot felt his weight shift and for a moment he thought he was going to fall backwards. Just as he caught himself he felt Justin's huge hand reach back and cup almost the entirety of his ass.

"Woooooo there Ellie, that'd be a big fall for someone your size."

With that, Justin pushed (or lifted) Elliot the rest of the way into the Jeep & closed the door. Elliot watched as Justin made his way around to the driver side. Upon entering the Jeep he clapped Elliot on the upper thigh and gave it a squeeze, "Let's see if we can't get you home before you start getting hungover and turn into a pumpkin."

He rubbed Elliot's thigh a little longer and Elliot remained frozen in his seat. Justin was clearly interested in him. In fact, this giant older man had shown more interest in Elliot than he'd ever recieved in his life.

Elliot had never even thought of being with a man enough to be repulsed by the idea. He was confused & a touch concerned but his reaction wasn't what he thought a straight guy's response to this type of attention would be. There was no anger or disgust, plus he had to admit to himself it felt good to be wanted, to be touched.

In what seemed like no time at all they were to Elliot's apartment building. Elliot expected to be dropped off at the curb but Justin wouldn't hear that.

"What sort of man would I be if I didn't get you safe to your door."

The walk in was uneventful other than that Elliot noticed that Justin stayed a few steps behind him on the stairs. At one point Elliot looked over his shoulder and saw the look of hunger on Justin's face and realized he was staring straight at Elliot's ass. This time when Elliot blushed he could feel it from the top of his head down to his toes.

12