Elliot: Courted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Elliot reached his door he turned to tell Justin good night. Justin was right on top of him. If Elliot had stuck out of tongue it would have touched Justin's chest. Before he could adjust Justin's hand was at his chin. Gently gripping it between three fingers, Justin tilted Elliot's face up slowly but firmly. Justin looked down into Elliot's face and said, "I had fun tonight with you & I hope you had fun too."

Justin moved his face down closer to Elliot's level while continuing to tilt his face up towards his own. Elliot didn't know what to do so he simply acted. Just as Justin tilted his head to the side Elliot rose up on his tip toes and their lips met in the middle.

Elliot's mouth opened in a mix between a moan and a gasp. This was all the invitation Justin needed to begin kissing with more earnest. His arms dropped to Elliot's waist and took his hips, one in each hand as he backed him into his door. Justin's tongue entered Elliot's mouth and this time the sound coming from Elliot was more a delighted squeak compared to any sound he could ever remember making. Suddenly Elliot felt Justin's right hand drift from his hip to his left buttcheek and he fet a powerful squeeze. He yelped and felt Justin smile as he pulled away. His hands lingered on Elliot's hip and ass.

"I'll see you tomorrow for the fair," he lightly swatted Elliot's backside and turned down the hall to leave.

Elliot continued leaning back against his door trying to catch his breath. For the first time since the kiss begun he remembered he was in his hallway. Right here in the open he had allowed this man to paw him like a sluty party girl outside the frat house. He rushed into his apartment and burst out laughing. Why was he so concerned? He was in a brand new city, no one knew him. Even if someone saw him with Justin... so what? Are they going to call his parents? Tell his high school chums he'd gone queer?

But had he gone queer? He had realized earlier in the night that he had enjoyed Justin's attention, he had enjoyed the feel of the older man's hands on his body, but both could have been loneliness. The kiss though? Thinking about it made him realize he had a raging erection. Elliot thought to himself that this wasn't... not queer. He headed to the restroom to get ready for bed and decided that he liked martinis. As he undressed his hard dick sprung from his waistband and slapped his abs before settling into it's usual angle. Elliot gave the mandatory 'guy alone and naked penis waggle' before brushing his teeth. He noticed a line of four evenly spaced red marks down his left butt cheek.

Elliot felt flustered as he realized those were the markings left by Justin's fingers from the brief moment he had gotten hold of Elliot's ass. Elliot felt his cock give a twitch and as he got under the covers he began to play with himself with thoughts of the evening running theough his mind.

With one hand he rolled and pulled on his balls using the palm of his hand to play with the shaft of his penis. Images of Ava and Sarah played in his mind. Some of them from this evening and others, less innocent, were supplied from his imagination.

As thoughts of Justin came to mind he continued his play while increasing the pressure from his palm & moving his hand side to side. Elliot moved his free hand to his breast and began to pinch his nipple between his fingers. Elliot's breaths grew rapid and his legs began to thrash about in the sheets.

As Elliot felt himself get closer to climax his mind wandered to what that big man had packing between those big thighs of his. Almost as soon as the thought came to mind and before he could even form the picture he felt his dick erupt. His body seemed to tense in a way that was nearly as exhausting as the orgasm itself. His body finally seemed to go limp and Elliot decided he just didnt have it in him to clean up the mess. He was about to just roll over, defeated by his own little death, to sleep in his own cum when he heard his ohone vibrate on the nightstand. It was from Justin.

"I hope I either caught you before you went to sleep or that this doesnt wake you, but I wanted to let you know it's going to be in the late nineties tomorrow so dress light. Unless you're really dedicated to going in costume."

Elliot responded, "Were you planning to go in costume?"

"Not me, not unless you've got your heart set on a cute barmaid outfit."

"No cute barmaid's here, all I have is this ugly milk maid costume"

"I'm sure you'd be cute in a maid outfit regarldess of the type Ellie. I'll pick you up tomorrow & we'll have some more fun. Get some sleep."

End of part 1

********************************************************

Ok everyone, hope you enjoyed the first part of my first story. I enjoy the longer form stories on here so it will be primarily what i write. The next part will be far steamier and will get there much quicker. Also, my next two planned stories are going to get "to the point much faster". Feel free to message me with any notes or to just comment.

12