Elliot: Courted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot closed his lips around the fingers and explored them with his tongue. Justin told him, "Keep your tongue going just like that and start to suck. Good, but harder."

Taking the encouragement to heart Elliot amplified his efforts, using his arms to brace himself as well as for leverage as Justin had not let up on the grip of his hair. The fingers in Elliot's mouth began to slowly piston in and out, deeper and deeper. Elliot began to squirm but Justin held his head firmly in place by the hair. Beginning to gag now with each new pass inward Elliot's face was becoming a mess. Justin just kept going and kept looking into Elliot's watering eyes as he fingered his mouth.

Finally the oral assault ended and Elliot nearly collapsed on the floor. Justin's voice cut in, "Next time take your socks off sweetie." Elliot saw that Justin had the balled up socks between his thumb and pointer finger and was bringing them towards Elliot's face. Elliot shut his lips tight and felt like he was being forced into a game of "open up for the airplane". Another sharp tug of his hair and his mouth was open. In went the socks and Justin's hand disappeared.

"Don't spit those out. Bite down. But breathe, next time be ready."

Elliot didnt have time to wonder what he meant as he felt something wet and hard pressing at his asshole. Justin had taken his freshly sucked fingers and placed them at Elliot's exposed back door.

"Just breathe" Justin said. "In and out, in and out. That's right." Justin grinned while he continued to lightly probe and circle Elliot's hole. "In and out, just breathe. I know you've got a tight pussy. In and out, breathe... in and out. Just like me in that ass. In and out."

"Ugh" Elliot managed into the sock gag as Justin once again wrenched at Elliot's hair while managing just more than the first knuckle of his middle finger into him. Elliot's eyes went wide and despite all of Justin's coaching, he'd forgotten to breathe. The digit was removed only to be inserted at the same depth again before an equally rapid removal. This repeated several times until Justin saw Elliot's chest move to indicate he had finally exhaled.

Now with each insertion Justin was working more of his finger into Elliot. He had long since forgotten about the second finger, realizing that without lube there was no way he was going to get more in him tonight. Elliot was not at all accostumed to the feeling. This morning had been the first time he'd played with his ass and Justin's finger was significantly larger than his own. Additionally Justin was not allowing him to find a rhythm. Anytime Elliot found pleasure in the prodding his insides were taking Justin seemed to change angles or yank on his hair to bring him back to the reality that he was being sodomized, wriggling his bare ass on a man's lap.

Finally the pain was gone, no matter where he curled or poked his finger & no matter how hard he pulled Elliot's hair, Elliot was enjoying each thrust into his ass. Once his breath was coming more raggedly and his toes were alternating between spread wide and curled into themselves, Justin began to stroke Elliot's prostate with a regular pace. Elliot was practically crying, screaming into his gag. He desperately reached for his own cock, abandoning his grip on Justin's shoulder.

"No", was all Justin said as he slammed his finger up to the hilt. "That's not what this is about".

Elliot started cumming. Elliot came harder than he ever had in his life. As he rode his orgasm he also rode the machine gunning that his ass was now being subjected to. As Elliot's orgasm subsided Justin slowed his pace. Keeping his finger inside of Elliot he let go of the grip he'd had on his hair and removed the socks from Elliot's mouth. It wasnt until they were gone that Elliot realized how sore his mouth was, and how dry.

It was then that Elliot realized he was covered in his cum. Ropes of his jizz had landed accross his stomach and chest. Justin lightly kissed Elliot and gave his finger a little wiggle. Moaning Elliot broke the kiss, "What would have happened if I'd taken my socks off?"

"I would have gotten you something clean to bite down on."

Justin gently slid the finger from Elliot and renewed his grip on Elliot's hair. This time Elliot didn't fight it and opened his mouth to take it's new guest willingly. "Looks like someone's a secret slut after all. Don't worry, I won't tell Ava. Do you ever eat your cum afterwards?"

Elliot tried to shake his head but that hurt given the grip on his hair. So he tried to answer as best he could around the finger in his mouth. "Nas, Iff nffr testte culn."

"No? Well today's yet another day full of firsts for you. I think since you're already cleaning your ass off of my finger, now's a good time for you to get a tase."

He removed the finger from Elliot's mouth and began scooping globs of cum from Elliot's belly and chest. Then spoon feeding Elliot with his finger he fed him all of the cum he could find. As soon as that was over Justin slid Elliot down to the floor placing him in a heap at his feet. He stood and unzipped his pants.

Elliot's eyes flew wide and Justin chuckled. "Don't worry your pretty little head. I know what I said earlier and I'm a man of my word. You're not getting fucked tonight. You've already had your workout, at both ends. But you've gotten to cum and I haven't yet. That would be down right unlady like if you didn't let me finish."

Justin reached into his shorts and fished out a giant dick. It had to be over 9 inches and proportionally thick. Hair exploded from the base in all directions and from his heap on the floor beneath it Elliot swore he could smell a slight sweaty musk coming from the hairy balls swinging beneath.

Elliot went to adjust himself but Justin said, "No baby, stay right there. Be a good boy and don't move." He reached down and stroked Elliot's face with one hand while the giant dick swung above Elliot's face. Part of Elliot wanted to reach out and grab it. Another part wanted to lean forward and lick it. But Justin had told him to stay and so he stayed. Leaning towards the right propped up on one arm, weight on his right ass cheek looking up at the biggest dick Elliot had ever seen.

That was when Justin started stroking. He kept the head pointing down at Elliot's face and made sure to keep staring directly into his new play thing's eyes. All of Elliot's wriggling had already gotten Justin's motor going and Elliot realized this was going to reach a climax soon.

Justin once again snatched a handful of Elliot's hair and moved his head so it was directly infront of his dick, maybe two inches from the tip. Elliot could smell it, could feel the heat coming from it. Just then the explosion came. the first jet hit Elliot directly in the eye. Justin adjusted his grip "Open up girl, you'll love it." Elliot opened his mouth as wide as he could and felt the following ropes land on his tongue.

"Don't swallow yet. Keep it in your mouth." Came Justin's command. He let go of the grip on Elliot's hair and Elliot collapsed to the floor. But Justin kept cumming. The final two ropes landed in Elliot's hair.

'He just came because of me. And he just made me cum.' Elliot thought. This was the happiest he had ever felt.

"Wait there Elliot."

Justin left and came back with a wet hand towell and said "Open your mouth and show me."

Elliot did. Holding the cum on his tongue he showed off his collection to the supplier. Justin patted his cheek and said "Good boy, swallow and clean yourself up." He tossed Elliot the wet towel and retrieved the rolled up socks.

When Elliot finished wiping his face off he began getting dressed. His tank top was still moist and now it felt cold on his skin. He looked up at Justin who seemed to be texting, "Have you seen my underwear?"

Pulling them from his pocket Justin pulled the boxers up to his nose and sniffed them, "These? I'm keeping them. I'll get you some new ones."

"Oh, ummm... ok." Elliot pulled his bathing suit up his legs and put his socks and shoes on.

"I got you an Uber, it should be here in about ten minutes. Are you going to be alright if I just jump in the shower?"

"Yeah, I can just wait at the end of the driveway I guess." Elliot walked toward Justin expecting to be embraced. When it didn't come, Elliot got on his tip toes to kiss Justin. But Justin put one hand on his shoulder and brought a finger to his lips halting Elliot.

"No offense, but you smell like cum & I don't really do the smell or taste of cum. I'm gonna go hop in the shower. Text me to let you know you got home alright, ok sweetie?"

Elliot felt deflated. It was the first time since meeting Justin that he felt unwanted, unseen, like he was back in Highschool. Justin did pull him in for a hug then but it was breif. He gave Elliot a little swat on the bottom as he turned to leave. It felt to Elliot to be dismissive, meant to send him on his way.

It took Elliot nearly the full ten minutes to get to the end of the driveway. Despite the sun having just gone down, the warm air felt good on his skin. The Uber driver arrived shortly after Elliot reached the mail box and thanked him for waiting at the end of the drive. The rest of the ride was quiet. Elliot did occasionally catch the driver stealing glances back at him in the rearview mirror, but niether of them said anything. Eventually, Elliot's phone buzzed. It was a text from Ava.

A: Hey cutie! How'd the date go? Justin said you just left?

E: Yeah, I'm in the Uber now. It was fun, I had a great time. Did Justin say anything else?

A: Just that he had fun at the fair with another history nerd, that he thought you enjoyed that as well, and that you went back for some PG13 fun afterwards.

E: PG13?

A: More than kissing, but you didn't put out (;

Elliot felt his face redden.

E: Was I expected to? He seemed off when I left.

A: Second date? No, a proper lady waits for the third date our dather always said. What do you mean, off?

E: IDK, just distant.

A: I'm kidding about the third date thing btw. Don't feel like you have to do anything you don't want to. Though dad did used to joke like that. I can ask him about it when I get home.

E: Get home?

A: Yeah, I'm living with him till Sarah graduates. I already did the college thing but I want Sarah to have the full campus life even if we're together. So she lives with some of the other girls on the team & Justin was nice enough to let me stay with him until Sarah and I move in together.

E: That all makes a lot of sense.

A: I'll see you at work tomorrow. Have lunch with me?

E: Sounds good.

So Ava lives there? He didn't see any evidence of that in the home but he supposed he didn't really get much of a tour. The Uber pulled up at his building and as he was getting out the Uber driver said, "Just so you know, there's cum in your hair. A full something about Mary going on."

Elliot shut the door and as they sped away he reached up and touched the side of his head above his ear and sure enough, cum. At least he'd probably never see that guy again. Once he reached his apartment he texted Justin that he had made it back safely & that he had a great time.

Elliot knew he needed a shower and suddenly he felt very sore all over. Once he had the shower to its desired heat, Elliot curled up on the shower floor and let the hot water roll over him. Eventually he stood, bathed and got ready for bed. Justin had texted him back.

J: Glad you made it back. And I know you had fun. You had fun all over your chest and then I fed it to you. Now, get some rest. We both have work tomorrow.

Despite it being before 10 PM, Elliot didnt need to be told he needed to sleep. He did not pass go or stop for two hundred dollars. The next morning Elliot would swear that he had fallen asleep before his head hit the pillow.

12