Elliot's Torment Pt. 02: The Rescue

Story Info
Elliot bound in the girls' shower, at his rescuer's mercy.
3k words
3.88
19.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot was already regretting having even tried to start a new chapter in his life. He had started working out at a gym in hopes of getting more positive attention at his workplace, where he was the only male among dozens of attractive female colleagues. Elliot was more than ready to go back to square one, that was being ignored as a representative of the male sex altogether. More than anything, he wanted to be invisible again.

For some men getting tied up, nudified and abused by four hot, athletic girls would have been a dream come true. Even if it had involved some forcibly taken nude photos shared with other girls - probably as hot as the captors. Or a video of his naked body streamed live to his colleagues. None of this would have mattered to those guys who loved to show themselves around anyway on Tinder and private messages. But for Elliot this was a sheer nightmare. He had always had an extremely small penis, but after having accepted the fact that he would never have real sex with a real woman (except in his dreams) he was not too worried about it. Nobody would ever need to know.

Elliot was writhing alone naked in a booth of the girls' shower room in a big but - at these hours - deserted sports center. His wrists had been tied to a water pipe above him with the sports center's white towels and his ankles had been spread apart and towel-cuffed to the shower booth's side walls. His nearly nonexistent muscles were so exhausted from the workout, that despite all the squirming he had not managed to loosen up the knots. The best he could hope for was that a cleaning lady or a staff member would stop by and check that the locker rooms were in shape before the rush hours. He had been gagged with a pair of dirty panties that used to belong to one of his captors, held in place with yet another towel tied firmly around his head, so he was not able to call for help. Nor would he dare to, because he was not sure if the girls had left the locker room. The last thing he'd want was them to come back. Now he was only relieved to be left alone, although he couldn't avoid worrying about who would eventually find him. His shower booth's curtain being closed didn't comfort him much, for whoever that would march here naked and open it would probably get scared out of her mind. And that would mean yet another shitstorm for him.

Being here in this position was not the only concern racing through his mind at the moment. He had been utterly humiliated in front of his colleagues, and he was not sure how he could ever again show his face at the office. His self-esteem was already put to the test every day, but at least he had been mostly ignored so far, as long as he did his job. But now, his tiny penis would be the daily subject at least between the five ladies from the meeting. And Elliot was certain that wouldn't be left at that. Every day he could hear his colleagues gossiping about subjects they were clearly not supposed to be talking about. He knew exactly how many sexual partners each of them had had during the time he had been working with them, and how the guys (and girls) had performed. Usually it wasn't pretty. His boss Lisa - who luckily hadn't been at the meeting - was the only exception to this. She was always acting professionally.

Suddenly the shower room's door opened and the room was filled with heated conversation between several women.

"What the fuck?!"

"I'm gonna punch that pervert in the balls so long that they will fall off! How about that?"

"Woooo, go girl!"

Judging from all the additional background chatter of which he couldn't make out, there must have been at least ten of them.

"Uh uh, no way! You gotta leave something for me too," someone said. "And my mighty knee kicks," she added in a sharp tone and laughed in unison with the others.

"Maybe we should just take turns kicking his nuts, so nobody's left without," said someone with an exaggeratedly rational tone, considering what she was proposing.

Elliot's whole body tensed. Any moment someone would pull the curtain and he'd be in trouble. He could hear showers being turned on, as the girls kept sharing their violent fantasies about what they would do to him (it was obvious they were talking about him). The voices felt like they were coming from the other end of the room and he thought he'd be safe for now, until a sudden sight of a hand grabbing his curtain made his heart feel like it had decided to stop, in hopes of being able to freeze the frame and rewind those fingers back to where they came from.

"I wonder if he's still here," someone said from the background. "She only told me they had seen someone perving around in the showers, but that was it."

The curtain opened a few inches and a face appeared staring at him right in the eyes. The girl had brown eyes and a dark hair was framing her face. She looked startled, as if she was seeing a tooth fairy that existed after all.

"Hey girls, let's check all the showers just in case!" someone shouted at the other side of the room.

His eyes took a short glance at the room behind the girl and immediately returned to staring at her, seeking for mercy. Nobody else had seen him yet.

The girl turned to look at the direction of the voice. Elliot noticed she was wearing one of the white towels that he had already become way too familiar with. Most of her hair was braided tightly together, except for the tresses coming down from her temples. She took another look at him with one eyebrow lifted. Elliot realized this would be his only chance, shook his head and tried to look as pathetic as possible. The latter was easy, given his situation.

The girl appeared to consider for a moment, eyeing him with a smirk, but eventually relented and called out, "No one here!"

Elliot let out a sigh of relief through his nostrils and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes, he noticed she had closed the curtain and was curiously reading the text written on his stomach. One of the captors had labeled him with a screaming-red "I WAS CAUGHT SPYING" text.

"So I've heard," she said in a low voice and smiled cunningly, flashing her glowing white teeth that made a contrast with her tanned skin.

She took a step backwards towards the curtain and started to scan his whole body. Elliot had been so concentrated on the fear of getting caught, that he had almost forgotten he was still naked. After being soaked with cold water he had suffered from the worst shrimp effect of his entire life. The cold had already subsided and even his member had come to life again. But now that her eyes started exploring him, he could feel his manhood beginning to hide again. Elliot closed his eyes and lowered his head, shaking it in disbelief. As if the earlier humiliation had not been enough, this time it felt even more personal with her being here alone with him.

"Looks like that thing won't be causing any real danger," she said quietly, staring down at his crotch. "Will you be a good boy or do I need to scream?" she asked and turned her gaze at his eyes demandingly.

Elliot looked at her and nodded his head.

"That's what I thought," the girl said and winked at him.

She turned her eyes away from his face, looking upwards, and then downwards, visually checking his bonds, and stopped for a moment to ponder. The wait felt excruciatingly long to Elliot, who was still not sure what the girl was up to, but finally she gave a shrug, like saying to herself "well, why the hell not". She turned around ignoring him, took off her towel and threw it on top of the curtain rail. Elliot watched in awe at the slender, tanned shoulders and back of this mysterious stranger, whose intentions were a blur.

She turned around just enough to reach behind his back, started the shower and turned back facing the curtain. Elliot flinched as the water started to stream down in front of him, wetting his front hair and the front half of his body. She unbraided her nearly black hair and reversed a bit towards him so that the water stream reached the back of her head. Elliot was not sure what her definition of "being a good boy" consisted of, but he was pretty sure he'd be better off staying out of her way.

Elliot tried to go back against the rear wall, but the shower valve was already hitting his back. The girl kept coming closer while rubbing her wet hair that formed a pitch-black, narrowing stream reaching all the way on her buttocks. Her ass was so close, that it was softly touching the area above his penis. The warm water was guided by her buttocks directly on his now involuntarily stiffening member. Every now and then she tilted her head backwards, making her hair ends brush against the shaft of his penis. Elliot knew she was doing it on purpose, but in this situation showing any kind of sexual activity would probably only work against him. He didn't want to appear as the pervert she thought he was. After all, she could call for a roomful of female martial artists any minute, and him having an erection while this girl was showering herself would definitely not look good. But there was very little he could do to prevent it. After all that shivering the warm water felt heavenly, and watching her sexy, athletic rear side made him only try to guess what kind of majestic features lied on the front side.

Elliot was holding his breath, as any second now she would feel his rising erection against her vagina (or considering his dimensions, probably he would only reach the area between her anus and her vagina, tops). But he got off the hook, as she suddenly reached behind him again, turned off the shower and stepped forward to pick up her shower gel bottle from the floor. Elliot was already having a half erection, and the sight in front of him didn't help it one bit. She didn't even bend her knees as she reached down, taking her time as if stretching her legs or - on the other hand - giving him enough time to observe her round, firm buttocks and the shaved pussy lips greeting him between her muscled thighs.

She squeezed out a palmful of shower gel, got up and started to soap herself while reversing back to him. With her magnificent ass now parked even more tightly against his lower abdomen, she kept rubbing her breasts, belly and arms, while leaning the back of her head on his right shoulder, so that he could see her hard nipples sticking out through the foam.

She grabbed some foam, stood up straight and reached behind herself to soap her back and her buttocks, "accidentally" now and then rubbing his groin around his penis with the backs of her hands. Elliot could already feel the warmth of her pussy on the tip of his penis. His glans was so close to her, that there was already some foam connecting their genitals. She must have noticed it too, as she deliberately moved her hips slightly away from him and bent over to soap her legs, still keeping her ass up. His small but rock-hard penis was now standing proud in front of him, pointing directly to her pussy that was barely an inch away.

In order to reach her lower calves she moved her ass towards him for balance, which made her soapy pussy lips press softly against his swollen glans, as if they were kissing it. Elliot's pulse got even higher than during his earlier workout. He wasn't sure if he should react somehow, but in the fear of upsetting her he didn't dare make a move. It was not his fault he was practically about to "take" her from behind. On the other hand, his low self-esteem didn't let him comprehend why a goddess like her would want him to penetrate her, so he couldn't help still feeling like a pervert, and soon like a rapist as well. And his erection stood as hard evidence, literally.

Elliot tried to back away from the girl as much as he could, so at least he wouldn't be the one to blame, but she took a step back as well, effectively forcing his tip to slide between her pussy lips. This was a completely new sensation to Elliot. She felt warm down there, almost hot. His tip was only less than a half an inch inside her, but this was no more an accident, he thought, and started to push himself inside her. But she responded by rocking her pelvis away from him, so that it was still the mere tip of his penis that was touching her divine warmness. So close but unreachable, he thought in despair.

It was obvious she was no more washing herself, but deliberately teasing him. She rocked her ass towards him again, but lifted her ass just enough for his penis to slip away from the entrance. Instead of going inside her it just slid along her slippery cleft. She kept doing this several times, every time ruining his entrance, despite how much he tried. His penis would either slip under her, where it almost hurt as she kept pushing his nearly vertical flagpole downwards with her pussy, or every now and then, as he thought he'd make it, she would let him slip upwards instead, push his penis against his lower abdomen and rub it there with her soapy buttocks.

Finally she got up and turned around to face him for the first time since entering the shower. Her cheeks were red and she was breathing heavily. She brought herself right against him so that her nipples felt as if they were trying to poke right through him. She was practically sitting on his erection that he kept trying to push inside her with coordinated hip movements. She turned on the shower and grabbed him by his ass so that he could only let his penis stand at attention between her legs. And that it really did as he was going crazy from arousal.

The warm water started to wash the soap from her shoulders and her firm B size breasts. She leaned closer to his ear and said in a low, trembling voice, "I'm so fucking horny right now!"

"You know, I bet I could engulf all of you, including your balls."

Elliot swallowed and looked at her, surprised.

"You'd like that huh?" she said, biting her lower lip playfully.

With his earlier gag still firmly in place, the only thing he could do was to nod eagerly.

"And perhaps you'd like this too?" She pushed herself back and forth a few times, letting his glans slide along the cleft between her pussy lips.

Elliot kept nodding to everything this angel suggested.

She thought for a moment.

"I have an idea. What do you say if I get you out of here?"

Elliot's eyes bulged and he wanted to shed a tear as he considered himself the luckiest man alive. Not just because someone would finally let him go, but because she was also the most beautiful girl on earth, who also wanted to have sex with him. He was smiling behind the towel bound around his head and nodded again, now hanging his head in relief.

"Wait here, I'll make sure the route is clear. You'll be out of here in no time."

She let go of him, turned off the shower and wrapped herself in her towel. Elliot made a sound of clearing his throat, trying to signal her to untie him, but she was already peeking to the room behind the curtain.

Elliot's erection had reached its peak, and he was sure he would need ten rounds with this girl until it would go down. His thoughts were already racing on what he would do with her. He wanted to worship every part in her body. If she wanted him to lick her down there, he would do it with pleasure. He tried to imagine what it would be like to finally enter her after all this teasing. How about kissing her? Even thinking about that was enough to give him goosebumps and make him breathe as if he had just run a marathon.

The girl had vanished behind the curtain, probably to make sure he could come out safely. Elliot was a bit worried though, that many showers were still running, and the girls were still chatting. How on earth could he go unnoticed?

Suddenly there was a loud whistle that made him want to hold his ears. After a few seconds all the showers had been turned off and all the talking had stopped. Elliot was not sure what was going on, but he was really hoping she'd come back already.

Somebody started to pull the curtain. If he hadn't been tied up, he would have jumped to the ceiling. Luckily though, it was her familiar face that was peeking inside. He sighed in relief. But she didn't just slip in quickly. Instead she kept pulling the curtain. She opened it all the way. He was trying to signal her with his eyes that somebody behind her would soon see him, if she wouldn't hurry.

But she didn't hurry - at all. She let go of the curtain and peacefully picked up her shower gel bottle from the floor.

"I only promised to get you out of here," she said, as if it had been obvious.

"Well, bye bye lover boy. See you around."

She smiled and winked at him, waved her goodbyes, showed a thumb up to the others and left.