Honesty

Story Info
Ana tells Chris what really happened on their break.
1.1k words
4.11
10.4k
24

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to tell you the truth," Ana said in a soft voice. It had been months since she had been alone with Chris. Their relationship was put on hold when he moved away for work. The expectation was always to be back together, but neither of them imagined it would happen again so soon.

"What is it?" Chris was all smiles, they spent the evening together getting reacquainted. There was dancing and drinks, they kissed after promises of continued love. Ana meant every word, but none of it could happen if she kept what happened with David to herself.

"While you were gone," Ana started looking Chris in the eyes, "While you were gone I met someone." She felt it sounded worse like that.

"You're in a relationship?" Chris said, after moments of prolonged silence.

"No!" Ana spoke shaking her head and then taking Chris's hands in her own.

With David, there was never any romance, no expectation of a relationship. It was only ever sex, nothing more.

"We hooked up a couple times," Ana explained her voice steady and clear.

However, that wasn't really the truth. Ana would never tell Chris it only took a week after he left for her to bring David to her apartment, nor would she admit the last time she fucked David was the night Chris boarded an airplane to come home.

Thankfully she washed the sheets.

"I love you," He said at last, there was a strange look on his face. No anger, no pain, just a bit of confusion, maybe curiosity.

"I love you too," Ana said, her voice a whisper. Leaning forward they met with a quick kiss, then a longer one, and before long he was on top of her.

The sex that followed was intense and short. No more than a minute. They stripped off their clothes, Chris kissing her as he entered her. Slow steady strokes, and she missed the way he felt at first, and then she felt annoyance.

Because it only took a moment before all she could think was That's it?

David was bigger than Chris, she knew that. The first time with David it was too much, he was too thick, too long, and it took multiple tries until she felt comfortable taking him fully. Still, she didn't remember Chris being so small. He was able to satisfy her once, but now she just waited for him to finish.

Ana knew she would not have to wait very long.

Pushing it along, she shouted her love, and a moment later she felt him finish with a shudder. It felt obvious now that Chris was not with anyone else since they last saw her, the sex was too quick too eager.

"Did you finish?" Chris asked as he rolled off her, his cock limp and smaller now as he sat on the side of the bed.

"No," She said, in truth, Ana felt frustrated with their brief encounter, but she didn't feel the need to say anything. "It's okay love, I had fun." Another almost lie, she was happy to be with Chris, disappointed it was not David in her bed.

There was silence, and Ana was about to ask for a towel to clean as Chris's cum was leaking from her pussy. She should have told him to wear a condom.

"Did he make you cum?" Chris asked, a weird look on his face like he was nervous about the answer. He placed her legs on his lap and started massaging her feet.

"I don't know," Ana lied.

"You seemed sure about whether or not I made you cum," Chris accused. He stood up moving himself off the bed before getting onto his knees. He pulled her towards him so her legs were open in front of his face. His head lowered to the ground, kissing her feet before moving to his calf. She watched his small cock start to grow. "So did he make you cum?"

"What do you want me to say?" Ana stuttered, she felt herself getting wet as he left a trail of kisses up her legs. His hands were on her hips, grabbing her with force she never felt from him.

"I want the truth," He stated, before licking the wetness off her thighs. "Was his cock bigger than mine?"

"The truth?" She asked, and, she did tell herself she would be honest. "He was bigger than you."

The kisses up her thighs stopped, his breathing hitched and their eyes met. "How much bigger?"

"Are you getting off to this?" Ana looked at Chris's now hard cock, pressed against her leg.

Instead of answering, Chris licked from her thigh to her pussy taking in their mixed juices, tasting his failure. "I just want to know the truth."

She did not like the idea of being mean, really she loved Chris. Still, she could see he wanted this, he wanted to be humiliated and told that she cucked him with a bigger cock. She thought then, about what she wanted.

Ana wanted to punish him. She wanted to punish him for leaving her for months, she wanted to punish him for having such a small dick, and she wanted to punish him for giving her 30 seconds of mediocre sex.

"His cock was bigger," Pulling Chris's hair, she made him taste her and taste himself. His tongue explored her up and down, cleaning her before gently rubbing against her clit. She moaned Chris's name for the first time in months.

"Did you cheat on me?" He was stroking himself as he tasted her, and she began laughing at her pathetic boyfriend. It gave her a moment to think about her answer.

They were on a break technically speaking, but when she met David Ana told him about her boyfriend and how she could not do anything dirty. David was understanding they did not have sex that night.

Instead, she got on her knees and sucked his cock until he came on her face.

"Yes, I did!" Ana shouted, pulling his head deeper while grinding her hips onto his tongue. "David Fucked me on our bed, and he made me feel better than you ever did!" Her orgasm was sudden, spraying juices on Chris's face.

Raising his head to kiss her, she could taste herself on his lips. "Ana, I'm close."

"You never last long enough for me," She said wrapping her hands around his cock, "You never could never fuck me like I deserved."

"Love," Chris began.

"Apologize," Ana demanded, moving her hand up and down his shaft quickly, "It's your fault I cheated if you were bigger or better maybe I wouldn't have to."

His semen shot out in thick white spurts, "I'm sorry!"

She didn't respond, instead, she pushed his head down.