All Comments on 'Elliptigirl - A Love Story Pt. 01'

by theSilentTempest

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

I voted 5 stars & a fave for your first story. Looking forward to further episodes of the Charlotte/Ryan tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent pace and character development! Looking forward to your next piece.

Bargyn1Bargyn17 months ago

Looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very enjoyable read. I've suffered from the same kind of roommate. Courtesy of his big mouth we almost got arrested, it was close. I moved out, and went back home. The world has more than a few toxic arschloecher of all genders and melanin levels.

MadMizeMadMize7 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

the_sensualist21the_sensualist217 months ago

My kind of story! Nice guy meets curvy smart underappreciated lady and he makes her cum over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your story was so good and compelling it made me comment and I never comment. Fantastic! Write more, please. Write always.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’d have given anything for this to be me. Bravo! You are clearly talented. I hope you write more soon!

AestheticallyThiccAestheticallyThicc6 months ago

I absolutely love the story! Lots of emotion and personality, and it just felt like a genuine story. Nothing complicated or out of the ordinary or too fictional. Thumbs up on my end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fun read. Very sexy. Hope we might see a part 2 soon?

willendorferwillendorfer4 months ago

Very nice. I want more of the handsome cat though.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious4 months ago

Loved it - five stars! Hope you can find the time to write the second chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheSilentTempest@theSilentTempest
A passionate mid-twenties domme/switch with a love for swimming, writing, and all things Les Miserables. Copy-editor by trade, amazing by choice.