Eloise, the Technician Ch. 02

Story Info
The technician punishes a freshman's nipples.
6.3k words
4.64
6.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eloise parked her van in the designated spot five minutes before she was due to arrive at Victoria Morgan's room. That was cutting it a little closer than she aimed for but it's not like she couldn't make it. Quickly, she checked the electronic file for the offender.

The image of a blonde with a tiny nose ring greeted her on her profile. She was eighteen, a freshman, and was in trouble for keeping a pet mouse in her dorm. Eloise found that sort of sweet, but it was still against the rules. The only animals anyone was allowed to keep were goldfish and even then there were limits aimed mostly at preventing the men's dorms from gambling on beta fish fights. She shook her head at the monsters that teenage boys living on their own could be as she went through the mental checklist.

Victoria was getting sentenced to one category lower than Meredith had been so her list of options was different. She could choose between breast groping, face slapping, nipple pinching, or having her backside paddled. Eloise had performed this category a few times, though not as often as category 3. If she had to guess, Victoria would probably choose the paddle, which is also what Eloise would choose. The nipple pinching and groping were too sexual and there was just something about face slapping that put people off. Something about it not being under clothes, maybe.

The new list did mean she needed new equipment. Opening the panel door, Eloise double checked that she had plenty of gloves, restraints if she needed them, and she traded out the cane, putting it in a compartment designated for items needing to be cleaned, for a solid wooden paddle. She checked her watch to see she had three minutes and she began to walk quickly to the dorm, pulling her ID card out as she walked.

Victoria lived on the second floor of Hamden Hall and Eloise rode the elevator up. She followed the signs past the bulletin board decorated by the RA and the student lounge, where two girls in pajamas raised their eyebrows as she went down the hall. Finally she found room 237 far down on the right. In greens and pinks, the names Victoria Morgan and Natasha Freeman decorated the door alongside butterflies and the silhouettes of ballet dancers. After checking the time, she knocked on the door.

She waited ten seconds and furrowed her brow, listening for any movement on the other side of the wooden door. Eloise wouldn't blame any girl for hesitating before opening the door, after all. She knocked again and still nothing. She checked her watch and it was one minute past time. Eloise really didn't want to have to write this up and was deciding if she should try to find the RA on duty to help her find Victoria when she heard the elevator door ding and footsteps coming down the hall.

She turned her head and fast walking toward her was a blonde girl with a ponytail and thick black glasses. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! My professor kept us late!"

Eloise sighed as she tried to brush off any annoyance. She stepped aside to let the anxious young woman get to the door and put her key in the lock to open it, "I guess you're Victoria Morgan?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry. I should have snuck out the back of class. I know it's bad to be late. So so sorry."

"Mmmhmm," Eloise said, noncommittally. It didn't really matter that she was a minute late, and her excuse was as good as any, but the technician wasn't in the business of letting an offender be late to a session that she scheduled herself.

The answer made Victoria even more anxious and she continued her apologies, "I really didn't mean it. I'm so so sorry."

Eloise didn't answer as she followed Victoria into her room. It looked basically the same as Meredith's but reversed. Straight in front of her was a desk with a bed behind it. To the left there was another desk, obviously Victoria's as that is where she dropped her bookbag and small brown purse, and behind that another bed with a walkway between the beds ending with a dresser and a window that overlooked a quad that Hansen Hall shared with other freshman dorms. Eloise took her time looking around, learning what she could about the offender.

On Victoria's desk were pictures of her in tutu's and leotards and on the back of the closet door in a shoe organizer sat ballet slippers. Having pegged her major hobby, Eloise's eyes went to the girl. She wore a loose fitting red t-shirt that seemed a bit too big for her and tight black leggings with mesh panels on the outside of her legs. On her feet she had white sneakers with red trim and tall white socks that Eloise had been noticing more often with students. She had a tan and blue eyes and Eloise wondered if her tan was natural. Unlike the picture in her profile, she wore thick black framed glasses and she didn't have her nose ring on today.

Finally, Eloise spoke after Victoria started to look even more red faced and worried, "It will be ok. You just have to listen to directions."

"Yeah, I know, I know. I didn't mean to be late," she repeated.

"I understand," Eloise answered.

Victoria clearly thought Eloise was more angry than the technician actually felt. "I understand if you have to write me up..."

Eloise frowned and then tried to soften her expression before reassuring the girl, "No, I don't think that's necessary but we should get started."

"Yeah, right... So do I undress..?" the blonde started.

Eloise raised her eyebrows at how quickly the freshman moved onto what terrified most offenders. "Hmmm, not yet," she answered, "We should talk first."

"Uh, yeah, right," Victoria replied, her cheeks reddening, "It's just, like, I've heard what might happen."

"That's ok. You will have to undress in a few minutes but not yet. Why don't you take a seat?" Eloise suggested, "Do you think Natasha will mind if I take her desk chair?"

"Hah, no. Tasha is mad at me so she's on your side," Victoria said as she turned her chair around to sit facing the technician.

Eloise filed that tidbit away as she sat down across from the blonde and sat her bag down on the floor and pulled out her tablet. "Ok, thank you. First, my name is Eloise Wendell and I'm an Assistant Punishment Technician here at the College's Office of Student Behavior. Nice to meet you. Should I call you Victoria?" At the same time, she held out her hand in front of her to greet the teenager.

"Uh, yeah. Everyone does," she answered, not noticing the offered hand. She leaned forward in the wooden desk chair and rested her elbows on her legs with her hands together.

So not a Vicky or a Tori, Eloise noted. "Can I see your student ID, then, please."

"Oh, yeah, yeah," Victoria said. She leaned back in her chair to get to her purse that now laid on her desk and started searching. Eloise could tell that the girl was frazzled and reminded herself being one minute late wasn't that big of a deal. "Sorry, I, um," the girl muttered as she obviously was searching the depths of the small bag, "I thought it was in here."

Eloise stayed professional. She was just eighteen and in a stressful situation. "You need to find it for me. Would it be anywhere else?" she guided her.

"Yeah it's here somewhere," the girl said, switching from her purse to searching her pink and gray bookbag. She searched the main pocket, found nothing, and then started going through the smaller compartments and the pockets on the sides, "Sorry I just always use the electronic version on my phone."

Eloise sighed and tried not to roll her eyes, "Why don't you just show me that." She wrote a mental memo to tell students that was acceptable in the future, "You should probably get a replacement card."

"Yeah, just a lot easier on the phone," she muttered as she swiped and tapped in codes, "Here you go."

Eloise took the phone and held it up next to the girl. It was definitely her, even with the glasses, and the fact she had to login to the university system with her credentials to access the ID made it even more certain.

"Yeah, I wore contacts that day," Victoria said awkwardly.

"It's fine," Eloise said handing the phone back, "Let's get started." The technician inhaled and tried to push her irritation to the side and put on her professional disciplinarian face on, "I'm here because you have been sentenced to be punished for a rule infraction. Do you want to contest that you were keeping a pet mouse in your room?"

"No," she said, looking ashamed, "I screwed up."

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Eloise asked trying to get a sense of what had happened.

"Yeah, Buddy, um, that's his name, made a mess in Tasha's laundry basket."

"Ah," Eloise nodded.

"Yeah, that's why she's on your side," Victoria said with a bit of a chuckled, "I feel bad and I replaced everything."

Eloise nodded. It was good that she was expressing regret. It was always up to the technician the exact severity of the punishment, though it was going to be hard to go too easy. She'd damaged her roommate's property and it wasn't exactly an accident. She knew she had an illicit pet. It wasn't the same as Meredith this morning who Eloise thought didn't really deserve her caning. "Ok, I can see why she'd be upset."

"Yeah," Victoria agreed, nodding.

"Ok, so I'm here to conduct your punishment which is two parts."

"Uh huh," Victoria continued nodding.

Eloise tried to push through the interjection, "The first part is taking pictures that will be uploaded to the Office server."

"Which office?"

"The Office of Student Behavior."

"Oh right," Victoria answered.

"First I'll take pictures of you dressed as you are now and then you'll have to disrobe for more pictures," she said, stopping as she saw Victoria open her mouth.

"Ok," the girl said.

At least she was an active listener, Eloise told herself, shaking off the feeling that Victoria interruped a lot. "Yeah, so..." she paused. Why was this girl getting her off her game? "So," she restarted, shaking her head, "Fortunately, no one is going to see them. This semester they are just a formality as we test out our systems. In the future, if you are subject to discipline again, they might be made available to view by others in the Ridgefield community."

Everytime Eloise gave this speech, it was a little bit different. This time, she had chosen to warn her not to get in trouble again. Judgmental? Probably, but she felt like this student was more likely to reoffend than Meredith. It was just a vibe. Or, Eloise thought with some guilt, the teenager was just nervous and not thinking straight.

Victoria nodded. "I'm getting off light, I guess."

"That's not quite..."

"I know. Nobody's picture is up yet," Victoria said.

"That's right," the technician confirmed, wondering if the girl had been looking before or after she'd received her sentence. She took a moment to assess Victoria, who hadn't even twitched at the mention of the naked pictures. Maybe the teenager had just prepared herself well or she was great at hiding her discomfort in the moment. "And then the second part is corporal punishment."

The blonde nodded, "Right..."

"Do you know how that works?" Eloise asked, knowing it didn't really matter. No matter what Victoria said, she was going to get the explanation.

"Only kinda," the student answered, gathering her hands together on her lap.

"Ok, I'll go over it," Eloise said, nodding, "You've been given a category two punishment, which is the second lowest."

"That's good," Victoria interjected.

Eloise tried to ignore the interruption and not let the talkative girl annoy her, "There are four punishments in category two and you get to choose which one you want to receive." Eloise noticed the girl open her mouth, again, and paused.

"Got it..."

Eloise wished if she was going to interrupt then she had a little more to say and narrowed her eyes. "Any questions."

"Nope," the girl said, shaking her head.

"Then why don't you just let me finish?" the technician finally suggested.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to annoy you," Victoria answered.

"It's fine..." Eloise said, sighing, neither confirming nor denying that she was annoyed, "You can choose from these four punishments: One, you can choose painful face slapping. Two, you can choose breast groping. Three, you can choose painful nipple pinching and, four, you can choose to have your buttocks paddled."

Victoria's pressed her lips together as she heard the list of punishments. Eloise wasn't sure if it was trying to not interject or if the list had set her back. It was obviously a pretty rough list even if it was only a category two. There were no good options.

"And I get to pick?" the teenager said.

"Yes, you have to choose," Eloise repeated.

The blonde looked down toward the floor as she thought about her decision. Eloise still expected the girl to choose the paddle, the most popular choice but she was surprised when Victoria muttered her answer, her eyes still on the tile. "Um, uh, nipples I guess."

Eloise tried to hide her surprise, the punishments supposedly all equal, after all, and she repeated the punishment back, "So you choose for me to pinch your nipples as your punishment?"

"Um, yeah," Victoria answered still muttering.

"Are you sure?" Eloise gave her another chance, "You can ask questions if you have any."

Victoria looked up, a bit redder in the cheeks, but still impressively calm. "No, I'm good with that," she said, "But, um,... can you like tell me how you do it?"

"Of course. Um, after you undress and take pictures, I'll have you lay on your bed. You can have a blindfold if you want..."

"A blindfold?" Victoria interrupted, again.

"Yes, it might help you relax if you don't see what's happening," Eloise explained.

"Oh, that makes sense," she said, "So I just lay there with a blindfold and you...?"

Victoria made is sound so simple and it kind of really was. Eloise tilted her head that the teenager was correct. "First, I'll, um, 'warm you up' and get your nipples hard and then I'll begin. I will only be pinching your nipples and your areola which is..."

"I know... ok," Victoria said, hesitating. Eloise could tell she was collecting herself but the teenager nodded, "Ok, let's do it."

"Ok," Eloise said, still impressed, "It's settled then." Her eyes went to Victoria's bed. It was made already so that was good. "If you have anything you want to move on or off your bed, go on and do that."

"Alright," Victoria said, as she stood up and walked to her bed. She pulled her comforter down toward the bottom so that the sheet was what she would lay on and then she fluffed her pillow.

Meanwhile, Eloise pulled out a folded piece of paper and clicked a pen before filling in the blanks. As she did her paperwork she continued getting Victoria to assist in her punishment. "Do you have a robe I can hand you after the punishment is over so you can get dressed quickly?"

"Nuh uh," the teenager responded, her ponytail swaying as she shook her head.

"Ok, I'll just hand you your t-shirt when it's over so you can cover," the technician said, as she finished filling in the form, "Here, sign and date this to affirm your choice of punishment."

Victoria took the offered paper and pen and bent over her desk to sign it. When she handed it back, Eloise had pulled her university tablet out of her bag and she was ready to begin. Looking at her charge, Victoria looked about as calm as anyone could. Maybe being a dancer made her used to being undressed in front of other women? "Thank you," Eloise said, taking the papers back, "Take your ponytail down and we will start with clothed pictures."

The teenager nodded and dawdled a bit, pushing her chair under her desk and pushing her glasses up her nose before she pulled the brown hair tie out of her hair and dropped it on the desk. She turned toward the older woman and hesitated, not sure where to put her hands.

"Just at your side," Eloise said, "The first two are easy. Ready?"

Victoria nodded combing her hair with her fingers before she put them by her side, "Yeah."

"Good job," Eloise said and held the tablet up. For now, Victoria was quite modest. The oversized t-shirt hid her curves and her long sleeves and leggings hid all the skin below her neck and above her wrists, with just a bit of her bra line visible against her top. She clicked the button, "Ok, turn around and face away from me."

Eloise confirmed the first picture and attached it to Victoria's file. When the screen switched back to the camera, the girl had turned around. Again her shirt hid most of her shape but her blonde hair now hung down to the middle of her back. "Thank you. I told you that was easy but now it's time to get undressed."

This was always the point where technicians had to pay attention, but Victoria continued with her marked calmness that was a bit surprising after how flustered she'd been after showing up late and losing her ID. That definitely made it much easier. "Well I knew it was coming," Victoria shrugged.

"You did," Eloise said, with a friendly smirk. "I'll turn my back and you tell me when you're ready."

"I don't care," the blonde said with another shrug, already stepping on the back of her shoes to get them off, "You'll see it anyway."

"Still..." Eloise said. This was pretty rare but wasn't the first girl Eloise had heard be so blasé. One of her first 'offenders' had actually been naked when Eloise knocked on the door and she'd had to put on a dress for the two required clothed pictures. That had been a weird event on her second day of work. The technician turned her head as Victoria pulled off her first sock and gave the teen some privacy to undress. She tapped at the screen to send the second pic to the central server and stepped across the room and closed the blinds to the window. It was unlikely anyone could see in but no reason to risk it.

"Hey..." Victoria said behind her, "What about belly ring?"

Eloise turned to see the girl in her black bra and just barely pulling down the front her high waisted leggings to show the technician a green bejeweled belly button ring. "Is it easy to remove?"

"Kinda... not really?" Victoria answered, begging slightly with her eyes.

Eloise waited a beat to think and then shrugged her shoulders. No one was going to see the pictures anyway and it wasn't going to be in the way. "You can leave it."

"Thanks," the teen answered, as Eloise turned away again. Eloise wondered what her boyfriend, a technician at a state punishment center would say. She could just hear him telling her she was too soft but she disagreed. She'd much rather be here where she got some leeway in teaching the girls their lessons without being a hardass. It's not like she wasn't going to be pinching Victoria's tits in like five minutes.

Then Eloise heard a deep exhale and Victoria spoke, "I'm ready."

The technician turned around and again she had to hide her deep feelings of jealousy seeing any of these teenagers naked. She was perfectly tan except for pale breasts and triangle that for now she had a single hand over, covering her most private bits. Flat stomach, perfect complexion everywhere. So unfair. She had to get those thoughts, which she had at this point in just about every punishment, out of her head. A twenty something wasn't supposed to look like an eighteen year old. "Good job, now let's the pictures done with." She stepped back in position and got to the camera app on the tablet. "You're going to have to uncover."

"Yeah," Victoria said, shuffling her feet to be square to the technician but keeping her hand over her lips for now.

Eloise kept her eyes up but knew she couldn't make it that easy. The embarrassment was kind of the point. She shouldn't have kept a pet mouse if she didn't want to be in this situation. She didn't say anything, knowing that Victoria was going to move it soon enough. She understood, at least a bit, how the girl felt. She would find it much easier to show a stranger her tits over her vagina, too.

12