Eloise, the Technician Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than ten seconds, the blonde had gotten brave and her hand moved away her crotch, revealing her pink lips, brighter than the pale skin around it that hadn't gotten tanned during bikini season. She adjusted her feet, putting her ankles together, though she was skinny enough that she still had thigh gap, always something Eloise noticed. The technician didn't waste time and held up the tablet and pressed the button. "Almost done. Turn around. You're being very brave."

Victoria laughed nervously and her lips curled up as she turned around. Her ass was small, flat, and pale, though her back was evenly tanned and Eloise could imagine the girls tanning on her stomach with her bikini top open. It took her a moment to attach the third pick to her account and bring the camera back up. She tapped and finally the last of the pictures were done. "Ok..." she said, still looking down, "The first part is done.

Victoria's hands went back to cover her front before she turned around and Eloise could tell she knew what was coming next. She was looking concerned and her face was getting just a bit more flushed as nerve rose.

The technician just repeated herself, "You're being very brave. We are ready to start part two unless you have any questions."

The blonde shook her head and took half a step forward, knowing she was going to the bed but Eloise still stood in the opening to the gap between the two beds. The technician put the tablet back in her bag and spoke, "Great. You still want the blindfold?" Eloise asked.

"Yeah," the blonde answered, now biting her lip and looking to her bed.

"That's right. Time to lay down," Eloise confirmed. The technician shuffled a bit away to give the girl room to get in position.

Victoria nodded then hesitated. Her hands went to her face and she removed her thick framed glasses and closed them before putting them on the edge of her desk. The teen continued to get in position climbing onto her tall bed, giving the technician a momentary glimpse of her pink lips and gray bottom hole that her small cheeks couldn't cover before she flipped onto her back.

The teen held herself up on her elbows and squinted at the technician. It was clear that the young student couldn't see without her glasses and Eloise held out the blindfold from her bag. She took it, still impressively blasé about her nudity, and readjusted as she realized she needed two hands to don the headpiece. She sat up and put the blindfold over her blond hair and adjusted it slightly smaller, resting the gray mask on her forehead. She looked at the technician for instructions.

"Thank you. If you're ready, just lay down flat on your back," Eloise instructed, watching as Victoria complied, "Blindfold down, when you're ready."

Victoria rested her head on her pillow with her head to the left toward her desk and her feet going down the bed toward the shaded window. She took a deep breath, her chest rising and quickly falling, and she pulled the blindfold over her yes. Meanwhile, Eloise pulled on flesh colored vinyl gloves that fit tightly over her fingers.

Eloise looked down over the blindfolded young woman as she finally prepared to begin the punishment. She was always just a bit more reticent about the more tactile punishments. It was much easier, somehow, to hit Meredith with a cane than to attack Victoria's nipples with her own hands. It was just a bit more personal and even though these punishments had been common the last few years, it still felt more out of the ordinary than a spanking.

Jealousy flashed again as she looked over the naked blindfolded girl. The way her breasts, basically the same size as the technician's, almost ignored gravity, falling just barely rather than sagging or flopping to the sides as she laid on her back and her stomach was flat and firm made Eloise aware of how her body had changed in the last decade since she was a freshman at university. Youth is wasted on the young and all that but Eloise still felt bad every day when she had the thought and she reminded herself she couldn't take it out on her, not that she ever would.

Her eyes swept over Victoria, who had crossed her ankles in an attempt to squeeze her thighs together and, in justifiable agitation, was gripping her white sheets in her hands. She focused on her target. Miss Morgan's areola was well defined from her breasts, rose pink ovals, more tall than wide, that contrasted from her breasts pale with dull blue veins visible under her skin. In the center of each areola, there was also a distinct nipple already beginning to stand up as it adjusted to her toplessness. The technician's next goal was make them even harder.

The woman reached out with both hands across the teenager's body to her right breast, finally touching her naked body. "Hah uh-huh," Victoria gasped, surely anticipating pain that hadn't began yet.

"Relax, stay still. Keep your hands down," the technician said, a soothing whisper beginning to inflect her voice. She paid attention to how the girl reacted. Her toes curled and her knees bent slightly and she gripped her sheets harder. That was good. No hands came up to protect her chest and she didn't try to roll over to get away. It was very good and made Eloise's job easier.

Now with her left hand supporting Victoria's breast, bringing it slightly toward her, Eloise's right hand settled above her charge's nipple and her thumb began to rub over her areola, bringing her nipple to life. It didn't escape Eloise that this wasn't unlike what a kind partner could do during foreplay and it could be awkward; she'd even heard in seminars that some technicians were uncomfortable with this intimacy and asked women to rub their own nipples before they were punished. Eloise saw the argument but also thought this small part of the process helped her to gauge Victoria's reactions and get used to how she felt in her hand. It was worth it to push through and discomfort from the potential intimacy.

Under the technician's touch, Victoria was frowning and trying not to fidget. She kept her upper body still bit her hands and lower body was tensing and relaxing as Eloise moved to her other breast, getting her opposite nipple hard and ready. Eloise spent another half minute in preparation before giving the blonde the warning, "Ok... Ok... I'm about to start... "

Moving one hand to each, she placed her palms underneath her areola and positioned her hard and ready nipples between her thumb and forefinger and slowly pinched.

"Ah ahhh," Victoria whined, her voice getting higher as Eloise squeezed both of her nipples into the hard part of the side of her knuckle. She grabbed the sheets and Eloise could see the back or her hand turning white and her knees started to bend like she was starting to pull herself into a ball. The technician held back any rebuke as she wasn't preventing her from working, yet.

In her mind, Eloise had squeezed at about seventy five percent capacity and then counted silently in her head, "Five four three two one." It was probably a bit longer than five seconds in reality before she let go. She could feel Victoria exhale but didn't give the blonde much time. She moved her hands so that she could begin to pinch the girls whole areola between her thumb and finger.

"Ah oh," the blonde whimpered as the technician squeezed, held for a three count, released, and squeezed again. "Oh, oh, oh," the groaning continued as she fought to keep her lower body still, her feet curling and legs tensing as the punishment began to sting.

Eloise continued the pattern of squeeze and release, changing her target slightly. She focused more on just Victoria's nipple rather than her whole wrinkled areola. She worked to get it as small and pinched as possible between her finger tips with each squeeze and slowly adding a motion in her arms pulling up and lifting her firm breasts by her nipples.

Victoria's face was squished up as she squeezed her eyes shut underneath the mask and her lips pulled thin like she was trying to hold the pained moans inside. Eloise appreciated that. It was rare but sometimes girls would scream on top of their lungs and piercde the private veil of the room. It has never happened but Eloise often had a chagrined worry that campus police would show up while she was implementing a punishment. That would be a report and a half to write.

Those kinds of thoughts had become more and more common to Eloise as she performed each different punishment a few times. Sometimes she thought she should feel bad that each day at work was becoming less and less remarkable when her job involved pinching other women's nipples but it really was just a job and writing a report about police interrupting her would be more special than what she was doing to Victoria's boobs at the moment.

As she continued, Eloise added pressure, pinching tighter and she began to pull up more heartily. Her breasts rose up from her chest and she whined as her nipples were pulled longer. Even as much as the technician knew this hurt, she knew it was for Miss Morgan's own good and, really, she could be getting much worse one day if she was ever at a real center. Nipple punishments barely existed in the actual judicial codes, clamps maybe, but it was much more likely that her breasts would be the main target, including her nipples. Maybe it was just her, but Eloise thought that was a much worse, deeper pain.

Eloise's eyes looked down over the student and was glad to see her reactions were remaining muted. Her legs were tense and moving like she was resisting the urge to kick out, her toes wiggled, and she had her sheet in a death grip but they were staying down. The technician moved on to the next technique, ceasing to pull on her nipples and beginning to twist. Her hands moved so both went toward the center of her chest twisting them in opposite directions.

Victoria's mouth fell open and it was clear that this was a new level of pain. She moaned louder than she had previously, "Oh, oh, gah... Fffff," she started before biting her lower lip.

It really didn't matter to Eloise if the girl cursed, and really it was a good sign that the punishment was having the intended effect. The technician squeezed tighter and twisted further and Victoria's knees rose together as she lost more and more control as the pain continued. "Stay still," the technician reminded the girl, a hint of soothing in her voice.

Victoria, though, was obviously suffering as her hands grew white, squeezing her sheets. "Oh fuuuuucck. Oh goooodddddd. Fuck, fuuuucckkk."

Eloise wasn't worried yet about the young woman's writhing. She was almost done anyway, satisfied that the girl had been punished. For a moment, she released the woman's breasts. Victoria exhaled her mouth open and her face red but the technician moved fast. She didn't want to give the girl false hope that it was quite over yet. She bent over the bed and both hands returned to just her right breast.

"Oh... Oh," Victoria moaned, hope that it was over leaving her. Eloise supported underneath her breast and began to focus just on one nipple. She squeezed her areola between her thumb and forefinger as hard as she could. "Oh... Oh no... Please," the teenager begged.

The technician was glad the girl was blindfolded. She never did well when her charge begged and she frowned as she continued to twist and pull the girl's red and swollen nipple for ten more seconds before she decided to switch.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," the girl rasped between gasps as she knew what was coming. Her pitiful whines were high pitched and made Eloise dip into her deep well of professional detachment to be able to continue.

Eloise began the final chapter of the punishment on her left areola. A tight squeeze, until the pads of her finger and thumb touched with her nipple between them. She released and gripped again to get better purchase, eliciting another curse and shiver, and then she began to twist and pull. Up, like she was trying to pull her areola off her chest, then to the left and back to the right. Another readjustment and a squeal before she twisted for the last time all while Victoria whined and moaned until finally it was over.

Eloise removed her hands and rubbed the back of her neck as she stood upright. It took the freshman a couple beats as she exhaled and hands didn't return to her chest. "Oh... Gooodddd." She rolled away from the technician onto her shoulder, facing the wall, her hands went to cup her breasts, and she brought her knees up while leaving the blindfold on.

The technician took a deep breath and looked away from the teens naked back and turned around to her bag to give the girl a minute. She discarded her gloves into the bag and rubbed her hands, now a bit sweaty, together to dry them. Pulling out the tablet, she opened up the department app and marked the punishment as complete as she heard the soft snap of elastic behind her. Over her shoulder, Victoria had pulled off the blindfold but still stared at the wall away from Eloise.

Eloise returned to the spot near the door where Victoria's clothes lay. She picked up the young woman's t-shirt and returned next to the bed. "It's ok. It's all over," she said softly.

Victoria replied with raspy breaths, each inhale making her ribs visible under her skin.

"You did well," the technician continued, "You did so well... I know it was hard but it's over."

The blonde was slowly recovering and turned her head, her eyes red and squinting without her glasses. Her lips trembled and she still protectively cradled her breasts in her hands.

"Come on," Eloise continued, soothingly, "Put this on and then I can go."

Wordlessly, Victoria began to turn over on the bed and Eloise politely averted her eyes so she didn't have to worry about how to keep her legs together. The two women traded t-shirt for blindfold and the teenager put her shirt on, pulling it down to hide her sex.

"You were very good," Eloise complimented her, "Do you me to get the rest of your clothes?"

Victoria seemed distracted, looking down at the bed but she dealt quickly with her lack of clothes. She pulled up her duvet from the bottom of her bed and covered her bottom half and shook her head at the technician.

"Ok...," Eloise answered, getting her answer. She pulled the folded piece of paper back out of her bag and signed it, giving Victoria a moment to collect herself before she spoke again.

"You did great, Victoria. You were very well behaved and you didn't fight me and you got through it. I hope you've learned your lesson and you won't have to see me ever again."

Victoria sniffed and rolled over. She pulled her comforter up to almost her neck and sat up, giving Eloise a glimpse of her bare lower back and top of her butt before she wrapped the blanket around her. The blonde looked at her red faced with slightly wet eyes that made her blue eyes shine. Her lips flexed into a slight smile as she nodded, accepting the lesson.

"I think it was just a one time mistake and now you're good. I've signed your certificate and you'll get a scanned copy in your email," Eloise continued. She reached into her bag and pulled out more information, "I'm leaving this pamphlet for you. It has information on resources. Student health have people you can talk to if you need it. Your nipples might hurt for a few hours, possibly. It's fine to put ice on them if you want. Ibuprofen will also help."

"Yeah... ok," Victoria said quietly, coughing to get back her voice, "Yeah, they're ok... I'm ok."

"Good. Do you have any questions?"

The blonde shook her head, pushing her hair behind her ear, as Eloise collected all of her equipment.

"Bye, Victoria. I hope I won't be here again," Eloise said.

"Me too," the girl answered as the technician left her room.

12