Elsewhere Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been here a while," the old woman commented.

"Yes."

"How long in the village with the Tiddlers?"

"I don't know... many months, maybe?" Meredith hazarded.

"And before that?"

"Hum... outside the village at a farm with... Namby."

The name was unfamiliar but the old woman suspected the nature of that individual.

"A beastman?"

"Yes. But... they call themselves the Pride. Beastman is what other people call them."

"I see."

The lack of sadness in Meredith's tone confirmed a few suppositions the old woman entertained. The water came to a boil; Nora poured some in two clay cups, handing one to Meredith and keeping the other. Nora then reached inside a satchel at her belt and dropped a leaf inside the water.

"Let it infuse for a moment."

Meredith nodded.

"Where are you from, Nora?"

"North of here. I have a tower. I'm a witch."

At the mention of the word, a shiver ran up Meredith's spine - but Nora already knew that would happen.

"A-a witch?"

"Yes... they call me the Old Witch, because I'm old. I'd rather the Wise Witch, but people only call me that when they get to know me. It's easier to spot my age."

"You still look great," Meredith commented.

"You would say that, wouldn't you?"

Meredith didn't get the innuendo behind that sentence. Nora finally sat in front of her.

"Drink up."

Meredith started sipping on the hot beverage; Nora continued her inquiry.

"The Tiddlers didn't hurt you?"

"No. They were amazing."

"That's good... and... by now, I imagine they've all... ummm..."

"Yes," Meredith replied nonchalantly. "I've had sex with all of them."

It was obvious Nora was uneasy with the topic, though not perhaps for the reasons Meredith would have gathered had she been more aware of her own plight.

"You are lucky my girl... by now, you could have a hundred or so babies with them."

"A hundred or so? But I thought they said they could control it?"

"They can... but if the evil Witch had found them, kidnapped half of the village - well, you'd have become a breeding pit, so to speak. Did they tell you that Tiddler younglings mature in only one day inside the womb? Or that it only takes three weeks for them to become mature and be able to procreate?"

Meredith was stunned.

"No... wow."

"And because you're exotic, they would have used only you, and not their own females."

"I guess I'm lucky they only came for pleasure," Meredith concluded.

That comment made Nora laugh as she realized the relative innocence of this girl - given what she had suffered through, it was a remarkable observation. Nora had to come clean.

"This wasn't how we were supposed to meet."

"What?"

"You and I," Nora continued, fixating on Meredith's inquisitive glance, "we were to meet in a different context. But that's gone now and all we have is this new opportunity to make it better."

Meredith was quietly calming down, feeling the tensions of lust leaving her body. She was more receptive to Nora's words than before: the drink was having its desired effect.

"You were kidnapped," Nora said. "By the Bone Witch. Her tower is West of here."

"I... remember."

The image of her mother resurfaced - somehow, Meredith had been able to cast it out from her conscious mind since she had started to entertain the cohort of Tiddlers.

"It isn't their fault," Nora commented knowing what was happening in the young woman's mind. "They felt you were sad, and they cured you the only way they knew how - by keeping you in a state of contentment and pleasure. That's why there were so many of them to come to you. To the Tiddlers, happiness is a group effort."

"...they made me happy..."

"Through sex, yes."

Nora forced Meredith to stare at her.

"But now, Meredith, it's time to wake up. The Bone Witch will eventually find you. She hasn't yet because we've been keeping her busy - as soon as we realized what she had done."

"You mean... kidnapped me and my parents?"

It would have been kind of Nora to lie and tell Meredith that this was the case, but the old woman knew better than to start a relationship on a falsehood, especially one so dramatic.

"No. We didn't know about you until after."

"Oh. Then... what did she do?"

"She got her hands on a sacred book that contained secrets of the future. Our future. We don't know how she managed to get it. But once she had it, she was able to start waging war on the lands. So we fought back, and now, the land is in shambles - especially the middle kingdom."

Meredith's eyes were filled with tears and she didn't want to dry them up. Memories of her mother's plight, abandoned at the Bone Witch's castle, had caught up with her.

"You'll get a chance to save her," Nora said, again able to know what images invaded Meredith's mind.

"I will?"

"Yes, but not here, lying on your back under a hundred or so Tiddlers."

Meredith shook off the tears and refocused, her determination returning.

"I promised my mother I would save her. I want to... can you help me?"

"My dear child," Nora smiled. "That's what I'm here for."

I remember it was hard leaving the Tiddlers behind. I loved them dearly - and it wasn't merely because of all the sex they had provided during my stay in their home. They truly cared for me in their unique way, and I wasn't about to judge them on it. If anything, I had invited that kind of behavior on myself as well. I was fine with it.

The first few days or walking with Nora were atrocious, and the nights were even harder. I found myself craving sex as never before. Nora called it withdrawal. I knew instinctively not to make a pass at her, but that didn't stop my body from craving the power of the orgasm. I must have kept her awake for two full nights with moaning and groans before she decided to do something about it.

That's when she introduced me to the pleasure of mushrooms.

"This way," Nora said as she guided Meredith through the undergrowth, "and be quiet."

Meredith complied even though the space between her legs twitched with need; it was difficult to disobey Nora. She had that overbearing protective quality of women who had your best interest at heart and will not take no for an answer.

"Over there," Nora pointed to a dimly lit spot.

There was a bunch of mushroom tops growing out from beside a tree; Meredith was amazed how much they looked like a phallus.

"And you put them in you?" Meredith asked.

"Not quite..."

Nora seemed uneasy but she shrugged it off.

"I guess I'll need to show you first."

Meredith watched the old woman walk towards the patch then get down to her knees. She put her hand around one of the tips and it wobbled as she touched it.

"The problem," Nora explained as she motioned Meredith to get nearer, "is that they start out soft, so they can't really help in that state. What you have to do is lick them gently."

And, to prove her point, Nora leaned forward, running her tongue on the top of the fungus. She licked her lips afterward.

"Forgotten how good they taste," the old woman mumbled. "Anyway, you keep licking it and the fluids on your tongue will stiffen the stem and top. Watch."

Multiple times, Nora put her tongue on the mushroom, holding it in one hand. Meredith watched it tighten under her care; it was no longer as wobbly as before.

"Now, you mustn't tear it off until it's good and hard."

"Tear it off?"

"Yes... like this."

Nora licked it a few more times until it acquired the sturdiness she was looking for; she then reached for the bottom of the stem and tore it from the patch, holding a foot long tipped mushroom in her hand.

"Now," Nora added, "you'll notice that the spot... um... between your legs will swell slightly and become wet. That's because of the spores in the mushroom which you just licked. It helps with what comes next."

"Oh. Okay. I think I got it."

Meredith moved towards the patch and wrapped her lips around the stem.

"Be mindful not to break it off too early. It can be fragile."

"Mmmm..." Meredith replied with a mouthful.

Nora watched her companion work her magic; the old woman returned the hardened mushroom to her mouth to taste it further. It was a mixture of honey and nectar.

"...dmmmlimmmciousmmm..." she mumbled.

It took about thirty seconds for a mushroom to harden; Meredith particularly enjoyed the taste as well, and the spores were having the intended effect between her legs. Satisfied at the hardness of the one she had been working on, she moved her mouth to another; why not use two of these, she thought?

Meanwhile, Nora was busy burying the item in her mouth even as her hand started to reach under her dress. She watched Meredith go at it with two mushrooms and considered the idea brilliant. She took the mushroom out of her mouth long enough to speak.

"Get me one too, please?"

Meredith was only too pleased to carry it out; she cropped the one she had already hardened and tossed it to the old woman. It fell in her lap. Nora retrieved it, casting a sinful glance towards her traveling companion.

"Great," she mumbled, "now she's got me doing it."

Despite the comment, Nora moved the hardened mushroom under her robes and began to rub it against the cloth that covered her private area.

"Oooh... it's been a while," she moaned.

Meredith, in the meantime, had fully brought another mushroom to hardness with her mouth. Using both hands, she cut them off at the stem and alternating licking them. The spores had worked their magic; Meredith's nipples felt rock hard and her lips were red, flushed with blood. The tingling sensation between her legs beckoned for satisfaction.

Without any modesty, she tossed off the robe she was wearing and exposed her young body to the elements and to her companion. Nora couldn't help but stare and comment.

"Ah! That little minx..." she blurted out as the rubbing against her underwear and the crease under it intensified.

Laying on her ass and arching her legs, Meredith brought the longest of the two mushrooms between her legs, pressing it softly against her vulva. The smaller one returned to her mouth so she could suck on it. Without effort, Meredith parted her sex by pressing the hardened tip against her opening; she moaned all over the mushroom in her mouth.

Nora watched her young companion fuck herself with the two items; resolutely, Nora put one of them down and raised her robe; she then pulled the cloth over her sex away in order to insert the mushroom inside her folds. As her pussy lips parted, the old woman let out a gasp.

"Ah my heavens..." she mumbled.

Nora then slowly proceeded to fuck herself with the item, all the while watching her naked companion fiercely go at it in the woods, sharing in the revelry of the shared stimulation.

Meredith had already climaxed twice when Nora felt the surge inside her.

"Oh my word... this is so... oohh..."

Meredith opened her eyes to watch her companion's reaction; it made her smile to see that the old woman wasn't averse to pleasure. Perhaps it also helped Meredith cope with her overbearing sexual needs. Meredith pulled the mushroom out of her mouth and began to moan hard for her companion's benefit.

"Ugh... yes... I'm... oh fuck.."

Instantly, Nora chimed in without thinking about it.

"Ahhh... my flower is... I... I... oooh..."

It was wonderful for Meredith to watch Nora's face beam with ecstasy and it drove her to her own third climax. The scene wound down after that, with both women tossing most of the mushrooms away as they started to go limp again; Nora opened her eyes and contemplated the naked girl lying near her.

"You got me good," she cursed her with a smile.

"You seemed to have fun!"

"It could have been dangerous but... it wasn't so... there. Satisfied?"

"For now," Meredith said with a grin.

It took us a few more weeks to get to her tower; I remember we didn't stop to indulge after that. At night, discreetly, I would touch myself and, at least, Nora no longer complained about it. We headed North along the main road until we finally got to a magnificent stone tower built atop a lake with a glistening waterfall right beside it. There were butterflies everywhere of every color and I remember thinking this might be the closest thing to paradise.

Nora didn't set me up in the tower. There was an abandoned cot beside the lake where I was allowed to settle. It had belonged to another traveler a long time ago, someone whom Nora sounded fond of and regretted the absence. This early in our relationship, I didn't feel like I could inquire further. The small home contained a bed, a stove and some fishing gear, so I taught myself how to fish.

In the first week, Nora vanished in her tower and told me to manage on my own; she said she had duties to attend that she had missed. By that time, I was confident enough to tell her that I didn't feel safe alone. That's when she summoned the fairies. They were like butterflies only with naked female bodies. They never spoke. At best, they giggled. In the morning, they would fly into my windows and tickle me awake; every so often, I'd find two or three between my legs, licking my pussy with their small tongues. I'd have to keep my legs apart to avoid crushing them. They would bite my nipples too, hoping to draw milk from them I guessed. They would scatter during the day and reappear in the evening. I let them dress and undress me. I managed to follow them once in a while, to the waterfall, to a grotto behind it, or into the woods. I found more mushrooms which I used on myself; they would eat what I tossed away and it seemed to make them drunk.

Once, I picked one up and ever so carefully teased it between its tiny legs with my smallest finger. It squealed and moaned and produced a delicious tasting fluid, like honey. After that day, that specific fairy almost never left my side; it would sit on my shoulder and kiss my earlobes or cheek. At night, it would start using its own body to fuck me, sliding its lower portion half-way in and making me climax. I was sometimes afraid it would drown in my juices but that never happened; it used its extended wings to prevent sliding too far inside me as it made me come.

This continued after Nora came back to visit me. She saw how I had set myself up and seemed satisfied. She then told me that, as much as she wanted to help me, there was a war on and I wasn't ready for it. After that, she started dropping in and out at regular intervals. Weeks passed and I again lost track of time, having fun with my diminutive fairy partners on a regular basis.

I was relatively happy there: I did miss my Tiddler friends and their constant presence at my side. The fairies were nice but not as enjoyable (although I was glad to have a permanent companion even if she didn't speak - she listened). At least, I knew I was truly safe in this place. Just as before with the Tiddlers, I felt I had found a place where I could settle and rest, and not worry about the oddity of this new life.

I was again to be challenged on that notion.

The small fairies danced about Meredith as she waded in the water beside her new home. Overlooking the lake on the other side, the old witch's tower offered a symbolic protection in this haven of peace and tranquility. Her laps done, Meredith stepped out of the water naked while the fairies frolicked around her. Nora had vanished for the last two days, not that it bothered Meredith. The young woman had grown accustomed to the isolation and remoteness as best she could.

Her favorite fairy fluttered about her face.

"Hello you."

No longer than her hand, the naked flying girl went to rub against her nose.

"I know what you want..." Meredith said.

Meredith sat down, extending her tongue upward. The fairy went to fly over it, landing with its legs parted on the tip of Meredith's tongue, its tiny pussy resting against the tip. The taste of honey came to Meredith's mind as the fairy started to rub her diminutive sex against the tip. A quiet squeal escaped its lips and Meredith remained still, happy that her little companion was enjoying herself.

More fairies fluttered close, attracted by the sounds. Meredith spread her legs, giving them access to her own pussy, knowing what they aimed to do. She soon felt their tiny hands caressing the crease of her sex. A small mouth went to nibble gently on her clitoris. Meredith remained as quiet as she could: loud noises tended to scare the small creatures away and she wanted to keep them with her until she achieved satisfaction.

Fluids from the fairy riding her tongue splashed across it as the small fairy pleasured itself to satisfaction; its squeak made Meredith smile; it flew off and twisted around, kissing her nose, then flying over her exposed left nipple. It landed there as it had on the tip of Meredith's tongue: the fairy pushed the hard nipple into its opening and began to sway on the breast, liquids leaking along the curves.

By that point, the fairies playing with Meredith's sex had worked their magic and Meredith felt awareness leaving her for the oncoming rush of the climax. She brought her hands to her inside hips to keep them apart and avoid crushing the fairies working there.

Meredith grunted as low as possible as the pleasure ravaged her mind and shook her core. Despite the sensations, she managed to stay still and avoid squirming too much.

"...fuck..." she merely said in a low voice as the climax subsided.

It was then an unusual sound broke the quiet of the scenery, a steady clap against the dirt road not far from the house. The fairies flew away as fast as they could; only the one playing on Meredith's nipple kept at it, fucking itself on the erect nipple in low squeals. Meredith opened her eyes and looked towards the road.

There, she saw a beautiful white horse and its armored grey rider. She stared with awe as the two came to stop and the rider dismounted, walking slowly and silently towards Meredith in its grey armor that blocked any exposure of flesh. As it neared, it removed its codpiece, tossing it to the ground at Meredith's feet, exposing a rising phallus that seemed to prop up. It was the longest unit Meredith had ever seen, slightly longer than a foot, and it was the color red.

By then, the fairy on Meredith's tit had noticed the newcomer and had hurried itself to climax, splashing Meredith's breast with its fluids before flying off to hide.

"My lady," the knight called out, and its voice echoed through the metal of the armor.

"Umm... hello."

"Would you be so kind as to help me with this massive problem?"

Meredith rose to her knees and leaned forward to get a closer look at the appendage: it was definitely a phallus despite its color and length. She definitely knew what to do with it.

"Ummm... ok, but... I'd like to know your name first, please?"

"I am the Armored Knight of the North. And what identity do you claim for yourself, my lady?"

"I'm... Merry."

Nora had warned the young woman not to give her full name to any strangers. She had also warned her about something else.

"I can... help you... just don't... put a baby in me."

"I shall not deflower your womanhood against your wishes, my lady Merry."

"Ok then..."

The red phallus was twitching already; Meredith brought her lips to the tip and gently kissed it, then licked along its length. She was impressed by its size, comparing it to the Tiddlers and Namby's. Curious to see how far she could take it in, Meredith pursed her lips and pushed the knight's erection as far as her throat would take it. It went about halfway in.

"That is a most gracious welcome," the Knight spoke under his metallic armor.

Meredith's only reply was to keep performing oral on the strange knight; it stood silent as it received the warm stimulation. Meredith quickly found the taste to be quite different from anything she had put in her mouth, unable to fully place it: perhaps it reminded her of cinnamon.