Elsie the Cow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered and said, "I'll give you exactly twenty-two minutes to stop that."

He chuckled, and the little movements sent tingles deep inside of me, and said, "Not one second more," before he started caressing my back, his palms flat, the touches so light I could barely feel them.

He started a very slow rhythm, still inside me anally, his hands slowly driving me crazy.

"I did not," I managed, concentrating on keeping any shakiness out of my voice, "teach you this."

He bent and kissed my back, low, our positions preventing him from kissing any higher.

"I like to think I'm kind of creative," he said, his rhythm taking me to the edge.

"Just so you know," I said, concentrating on keeping my voice level, "When I finally have a period I'll be wanting twice daily sex from the 12th to the 17th day after it starts."

His next thrust, a bit faster than the previous thrusts, took my breath away for a second.

"And I DO mean vaginally," I added when I had my breath back.

"Oh, no, Br'er Fox," he said, thrusting deep and hard a half dozen times quickly and almost making me cum again, "not the briar patch."

I laughed then, and he pulled out quickly, spread my cheeks with his hands, bent, and kissed where he had just been before slipping his erection back inside.

"Or your sexy asshole," he added making me giggle.

He changed, then.

He grabbed the soft skin of my hips, squeezing hard enough to make me groan, and set up a harder rhythm.

And this time I did cum.

This wasn't my first orgasm from anal sex, and as always, it was different. In some ways, it WAS better. Oh, I didn't get the sudden blast of ecstasy, that storm of pleasure that takes your breath away, that sudden clenching of muscles that leaves you weak and panting and sore. It was gentle. A slow rise to ALMOST that same point but then leveling out and going on and on as my pussy began flowing, my thick hot sex honey running down my thighs.

His thrusts inside of me were sweet agony. His hands on my back and waist and ass were pure pleasure. I was whipsawed back and forth. I could feel myself drooling and couldn't stop it. I couldn't even swallow properly.

"And that," he said as he slapped my ass making me yelp, thrust hard and fast a half dozen times, and came, "is your allotted twenty-two minutes."

I collapsed and he tried to stay with me but angles worked against us and he was gone.

We laid side by side then, touching and kissing, while he told me he loved me and I said it back.

I was tired. Oh, hell, I was exhausted.

And he was SO gentle, his fingertips light as he caressed my cheek and traced my lips.

I think I heard him say, "I love you," but maybe not.

I drifted off to sleep, that wonderful, restful, rejuvenating sleep of the completely satisfied.

12