Elton John Fanfic 01 - It Amazes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh..." Elton grunted, feeling an all-too-familiar urge to pee grow inside him.

"Ughh! Ughh! Mmmmeeehhh!!" The vaginal orgasm traveled through Renate's chest and down to her stomach now, doubling up with the sensation of the clitoral orgasm that was ready to explode. She was jsut about to clench her fists in anticipation when she realized she would ruin the flow if she allowed herself to grow so tense. Fighting hard to keep her body from giving up at the last minute, Renate gave herself the stregnth she needed and leaned back into the cushioned, closed her eyes lightly and breathed in as deeply and slowly as she could...

And everything Elton had given her was waiting patiently for her at the other end.

"MMMMMM!! AAGGHHHH!! UUUGHHHGUHH!"

The combined screams of both Elton and Renate filled the air and startled the dogs in the other room. Curious to see if their masters were hurt, Bruce and Brian darted across the hallway and peeked cautiously around the corner of the living room like little kids watching Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

Their vigorous screams were the result of Renate's double orgasm and her and Elton's simultaneous orgasm all at once! They had fully given into one another, allowing each other to break free from any subconscious set-backs and make love the proper way.

"Oh my GOODNESS!!" Renate moaned and signed, slipping away into what felt like an orgasmic coma as she could no longer feel his penis inside her. Elton ceased is rubbing, for he was trembling too hard to continue without a second hand on the couch for support. The orgasm engulfed itself around his thighs, penis and balls, causing involuntary spasms as the need to pee grew further.

He was ready to ejaculate all over.

"H-honey..." Elton moaned, feeling incredibly sweaty and wet as if he hasn't showered in 10 days, "Mmmmm, honey..."

His accent drawled out, and Renate could sense the drowsiness in his voice already. He had worked out all the muscles in his body just to give them the pleasure they had so longingly deserved. In a grateful sort of way, his moaning and exhaustion became incredibly valuable to her.

"I love you...!" Renate sighed as she felt the buzz of her orgasm linger for many more preciously long seconds. She didn't care how many times she told him, because every time she said it, she felt the love more and more which validated her need to say it repeatedly.

Elton moaned under his hot breath, closing his eyes tight as he felt rapid pressures flow from his chest to his penis. His heart pounded, the waves of blood in his body heightened like a hurricane, and his muscled twitched with anticipation as he felt the semen drain to the tip. He didn't have to put any effort behinds it, as the flow squirted out like a massive waterfall anyways.

Heaving heavily and seeing stars, Elton's milky semen dribbled down into the base of her vagina, completely freeing any friction that lied between their bodies. He thrusted hard as he squirted, spreading the semen down further into her body. It was ecstasy- and total, complete love making at it's finest.

"Mmmm..." Elton smiled, feeling his penis rub down further into her loose vagina. However, he was sensing some tightness around Renate's legs now, picking up subtle signals of her exhaustion. Determined to end things right, Elton eased up on his thrusting, and began to slowly rock her body in mesmerizing motions- massaging his lady's sweet soul into a lethargic trance.

Renate felt his soft thighs and hips rock along her body, soothing her still-lingering orgasm into a heavenly slumber. Everything about her body was coming down, unwinding, feeling as light as a lily pad over calming waters. Though her vagina was still fluttering from the incredible climax, it too was relaxing into a warm, friendly sleep. All was calming down expect for her wildcat eyes- which now glistened up into Elton's as they made touching eye contact.

Elton looked down upon Renate's beautiful, reassuring eyes. Eyes of no watering, no pain, stress or tears... but just love and joy. Irreplaceable, unbelievable true, raw love. And he cherished every little moment he could spend of his life gazing into those sweet, compassionate eyes.

"Sweetie..." Renate whispered... "You are so courteous. Just so... gentle."

Elton rocked himself slowly but surely out of her body, never breaking eye contact with his baby.

"And sweetie... it amazes me." Renate smiled- one of those bright, wide smiles that makes magic seem truly real.

Once Elton finished off politely, he leaned down head first onto her smooth, tiny belly and kissed her stomach long and lovingly- more and more and more until Renate was able to relax...

Relax into the perfect, sweet faraway dream- snuggled beside her angel.