All Comments on 'Elusive Love Ch. 01'

by loverboyforu01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a first story, it's a very good attempt, a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but nothing that takes you out of the story.

I look for to the next chapter.

(on a side note I was laughing the entire time because due to you describing Ethan as looking like Kayn, I was just imagining him as an Emo Edgelord with delusions of grandeur)

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Being your first story i found it enjoyable. As forbthe grammar andbspelling i believe it will only get better as you progress with your writing.

As for the story you have started down the path of making this a sibling romance with struggles. Dont ruin this in 2nd chapter by making it a quick wank story or driving them apart.

Well done and enjoyed reading it.

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your support, English is not my first language, but I tried contacting few editors, so far I found none. I will try my best for a good English till some editors contact me back till then though, I'm bound to make mistakes here and there, so apologies for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

It was obvious to me that English is not your first language. It seems English constructs sentence

Much different than almost every other language. So when I read sentences with the tense wrong, and subjects not quite correct, I understand.

First and foremost, I congratulate you for making such a huge effort! This had to be a lot of work!

You should be proud, as your story is truly excellent!

I look forward to the next chapter. And don’t worry about it not being perfect. Heck a lot of folks here don’t know proper English and they lived here their whole life.

Best Regards

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story but had to quit on page 3. Word choice and grammar pulled me out two frequently to be able to continue.

LaurawkLaurawk4 months ago

The plot is good but it's written as if English isn't your first language?. With the help of an editor this could be a great story but unfortunately I couldn't get past page 2 with the almost robotic dialogue:(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverboyforu01@loverboyforu01
Just letting imagination play its role. Update: Thanks a lot once again to everyone who has supported my writings despite the fact that they are difficult to read due to grammatical and other errors. Well, a lot has happened, and as a result, I'm kind of busy with other thing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES