Elusive Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophie's love for her lil bro is more than it should be.
17.3k words
4.5
34.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Complete work of fiction and even characters are fictional; All Characters are 18+."

"This story involves a romantic relationship between three people, but this chapter will only involve two with the third person introduced in the last, and involved in the next chapter. So there will be Incest, Lesbian, Threesome, and romance between three people, and my stories are long, so, be warned."

"This is my very first story, so all suggestions are welcomed."

"Last Edited on 20-08-2021"

I was in my room preparing for my date with Jack tonight when I heard a voice outside my bedroom.

"Hey sis, are you busy?" said my little brother.

Ethan is my little brother, and My name is Sophie 21-year-old with three years gap between us, with Ethan being 18.

"You need something, Lil bro?" I asked.

"Yea... actually never mind..." he said slowly as his voice faded when he moved away from my room.

I was still in the middle of changing my dress, so I could not go out and ask him immediately, but once done with dressing, I looked at myself again in the mirror and was pretty proud of how I looked at the age of 21 with my long blonde hair and blue eyes and my hourglass figure. I worked each day to maintain it, then I looked at my boobs, which are just perfect C cup and are round, perky, and a pretty handful. My butt is pretty full as well, and I was looking like a total knockout. If I only had ears and tails on my back, I would look like K/DA All Out Ahri from a game that I played with Ethan for some time, or so Ethan says. Once I was satisfied admiring myself in the mirror, I went out to see Ethan. I knocked on his door lightly.

"You in there, Ethan?" I asked softly, no reply came, and I asked again.

"Are you in, Lil bro?"

"Yes..." He whispered.

I moved the knob to open the door and found him on his bed listening to some songs with headphones on his head; that is his normal thing to do. He loves listening to music. For an 18-year-old boy, he is pretty tall and muscular thanks to his workout in the gym. With his black hair and sharp facial features, he looked a lot like Kayn from LOL.

"You came to my room a while ago? Need something?"

He looked at me and stared for a while before he looked back at his phone.

"No, just... dad said you are going out on a date, so just wanted to know was it true or what, but seeing you like this, I guess he was telling the truth."

I smiled softly and leaned on the door with my shoulder.

"And you wanted to know because?" I asked him.

He looked at me, then took a deep breath and said.

"Just let me know if there's anything wrong or if he tries something. I will make sure he will pay for it."

I gave him a beaming smile and started to move towards him.

"Awe... look at that, my Lil bro worried so much about his big sis?" I said. I got close to him and grabbed his head, crushing him in a bear hug as he tried to get away from me without putting much effort into it, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Hey, get away from me, you fox!!" he shouted, but I still kept him in the tight hug for a little longer. Once he stopped putting up the fight, I let him go.

"I'm happy that you are worried for me, Bro, but you forget that I'm three years older than you, and I can take care of myself. Besides, Jack is not a bad person." I said.

"I know that you are, but I still wanted to make sure that is all, so just promise me that you will," Ethan said.

I know why he is like this, and to be honest, that reason alone makes me want to love him even more. Almost all the time I have been on the dates so far, most has ever gone well, as all the guys I've been with so far could only think about how to get in my pants, but last time was the most horrible.

(Few Months Ago)

Even when I said no, the guy won't leave me back home but instead tried to take me to some unknown place, saying that this place will be good to make me in the mood. Soon things started to go south for me, and I somehow made an excuse to go to the toilet before going anywhere. After being reluctant for a bit, he agreed to let me use it.

As I came into the bathroom stall, I immediately called Ethan and told him everything. Even though he was just 18, he still is very fit and can hold on his own. After waiting for him for about 10 minutes, I got the call from him that he is here, which surprised me as the time to drive here takes almost 20 minutes, and he does not even have his license yet. I left all the thoughts out and rushed outside to find him right outside the lady's washroom.

I saw multiple emotions on him when he saw me, from worried to relief to anger and then in rage. He started to look around, but I rushed to him and hugged him so tight that I felt like I would never let him go. He was saying something, but I could not hear anything as I realized I was sobbing a bit, and I could not make up any words in my mouth.

After a while, he let go and started to take me out of the place after the buzzing of the music died a bit, and I saw dad's car outside of the bar I calmed down a bit, and that is when his angry voice.

"Who is the guy?" Ethan sneered at me while looking around as if to recognize someone. He was asking about my date as I realized that Ethan has never met him.

Realizing how angry he is my eyes went wide, and I immediately went into my big sister role as I tried to calm him.

"Ethan, calm down, please it is okay now we are out, and I just want to get home," I said in a low whisper.

He looked at me in the eye, which looked so dangerous at that moment as I'm sure I have never seen that look on him ever. After looking at me, his expressions softened, and he started to calm. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped mid-way and said. "Let's go home, and then we will talk."

I smiled at him as he understood that I was in no mood to stay there any longer. Without me having to say a word, but just as we were about to reach the car I

heard his voice which sent cold shivers through my whole body.

I tightened my grip on Ethan's hand, and he realized whose voice it is.

"Who is that guy with you?" sneered Ryan, my date.

Ethan grabbed my hand, pushed me behind him, and spun around to face Ryan without saying anything. Even though Ryan was almost three years older than Ethan, both are physically equally built, with Ryan having a slight advantage. Before I even realized what happened, Ethan sped past me towards Ryan, grabbed him by the collar, and started pushing Ryan back. Ryan held Ethan's hand, but Ethan somehow overpowered Ryan. Ethan landed a punch right in Ryan's face before kicking him in the stomach. To my surprise, Ryan tried to fight back, but it looked as if Ethan is the one who is the older here as he not only overpowered Ryan but also literally dominated him in that fight, and soon Ryan was on the ground.

Ethan kept on kicking him and swearing at him while threatening him to stay the hell away from me, which, despite the situation, made happy butterflies fly in my stomach. I soon realized that if I did not stop Ethan, he might hurt the guy too severely, so I ran towards him and started to push him away from whimpering Ryan, and after a bit of struggle, he let me move him out, still yelling.

"IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER EVER AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU!!" yelled Ethan.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!"

"Calm down, Ethan, stop it!" I said to him in a big sister voice, to which he immediately stopped and closed his eyes while taking deep breaths.

I looked at the sorry state that Ryan was in, realizing how frightened I was to this guy who was lying on the ground whimpering in pain.

"When a girl says no, it means no, Ryan. It would be best if you were not forcing yourself on them," I said in a calm voice now, which again surprised me as I was frightened by him not long ago.

"You..." Ryan started to shout as he tried to get up but soon stopped when Ethan again pushed me behind him and started to make a beeline straight towards him. Ryan immediately stopped and took a few limping steps back from Ethan, then said again.

"Fine, I don't want to do anything with you two, and I don't need a lecture from you either, go to hell," Ryan said and started to go back.

Ethan again took a few deep breaths and then looked at me with a worried look.

"Are you hurt?" he asked.

"No," I said with a soft smile.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me questioningly, and started to open his mouth before closing it again, which made me chuckle at him.

"What?" he asked with a small smile of his own.

I said nothing and just chuckled a bit more while feeling a lot better than I was an hour ago.

"Let's go home," I said

He still kept looking at me for a while, so I grabbed his hand and started to take him towards dad's car. He opened the door for me; once I was sitting in the car, he made his way towards the driving seat and started to take us back home. Once I saw the club fading in the distance behind, I looked over at Ethan, concentrating on driving while I kept my eyes on him, taking him for the first time for the man he had become and not my little brother.

Soon my eyes went wide as I realized that he still does not have a driving license, and he drove to the club, which is like 20 minutes drive from home in less than 10 min. Also, when did he learn to drive a car!

"Ethan!" I shouted.

Ethan startled, looked at me, and caused me a tiny heart attack as his hands-on steering shook as well, and I gripped the door and his hand immediately. He slowed the car and brought the vehicle to a stop onto the side of the road.

"Are you trying to kill us here!" he yelled at me, looking a bit shaken himself.

I looked at him, and after a while, I was bursting into a fit of laughter. Ethan's dumbfound face made it even harder for me to stop.

I tried to control myself but could not, and after laughing so much that my stomach started to hurt, I was calm down to small chuckles as tears of joy were falling from my eyes. I kept looking at Ethan, with hands folded on his chest, as he looked at me with a frown but with a smile on his lips.

Finally, after 10 minutes of it, I was quietly staring at him, and after making sure that I was over my joy high, he finally said.

"What was that for?"

"Sorry, I was admiring how grown man you have become, only to realize that you are still 18 and that you are driving dad's car without any license, and as the realization hit me. That my little Bro not only is driving the car without a license but also zoomed at a speed that is not legal. It takes about 20 min to reach the club, and you were there in less than 10 minutes."

I again said, "As much as I loved you coming here so fast but being your older sibling made me worry that something wrong could have happened to you while you are over-speeding."

"If I have to give my life to save you, then I would do that in a heartbeat so when I heard about you. I really could not think of anything but the worst, and so I had to speed the car as fast as I could." He said in a very matter-of-fact tone even shrugged his shoulders at the end.

My vision blurred as I realized I had tears in my eyes. Ethan looked at me with a worried look and started to say something, but before he could complete his words, I threw myself at him and hugged him so tight.

I was burying my face in his neck while straddling him in the driver's seat. He looked a bit shocked at first but then wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his face in my neck as we both just stayed that way for a while, hugging each other as tight as we could. I had to admit he smelled wonderful. We stayed that way until a car honked by us, which startled both of us, and we immediately moved back to our seats. I started to straighten my dress as Ethan looked around the car or out of the window, and I could not look him in the eye.

"I think we should go home now," I said.

"Yeah." He said and started to drive us back home.

I had no idea what to say to him after that little moment between us as I was unsure what that was for. Still, I felt like I need to talk to him as this silence didn't felt right to me, but I had no words to say to him, then I realized that he was about to say something before we entered the car and so I decided to ask him about what it was and moved to look at him and said.

"What was it that you were saying before we entered the car?"

He looked at me before looking back at the road, then said.

"Nothing. I was just worried that guy might have done something to you and wanted to know whether my fear was in the right place or what, but seeing you laugh back there, I guess I got there in time?" he said but still looked at me for approval.

I nodded at him with a small smile.

"Yes, you got there in time, and I was just as good as I left the house," I said.

"Not really." He said, which made me frown at him, and I decided to ask why but before I could do that, he moved the mirror in the middle of us towards my face, and I gasped.

My face looked like a mess with makeup all over the place. Lipstick smeared, and black tear lines from crying because of the Eye makeup.

"OH MY GOD!" I said, terrified of my looks.

I looked at him and told him how I cried in the Club bathroom stall and not because of Ryan, as I did not let him do much to me. When we made it to the club, I went straight to the bathroom stall and called him.

"Okay, so... you want mom and dad to know of this or...?" he asked.

"Can we keep it a secret in between us if possible?" I asked in a low voice

Being an older sibling and telling him to lie made me feel bad, but I could not say to my parents about this as they will be worried and might even stop me from going out alone altogether.

"Our little secret?" he asked.

I beamed a smile at him and nodded my head frantically, to which he just chuckled. I rested my head on the seat, and we both just got silent after that but a good silence until we got home. Ethan first went in to see where our parents were, and after making sure that both of them were in their rooms, probably sleeping, he got out and helped me sneak into my room.

He took my hand and led me towards my room, and once we got outside, we stopped, I looked at him, and he looked at me, and I wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head in his neck, thanking him for the night and for saving me. He wrapped his hands around me too and hugged me back, which made butterflies in my stomach fly again just like before but more than before this time.

"It's okay sis, if you ever need me, I will always be there for you." He whispered.

I smiled at his neck and took a deep breath, taking more of his scent, which felt too good to stop for some weird reason. I could not make sense of things then, so I stepped back reluctantly, said my goodnight to him, and got in my room.

I closed the door and rested my head against it, thinking of the whole night and the weird sensations in my stomach I had felt. I stopped thinking about it much, then moved towards the bathroom to shower and change into my nightclothes.

(Present Day)

After that night, things went normal between us, but I felt more at ease and close to him since that day, and we also shared many secrets from his dating life which, to my surprise, was not going that well.

I started to give him some advice on what a girl likes but never got too personal with whom he sees, as that did not feel good to me. Tonight was the night that I'm going out again on a date after that day, so I can feel why Ethan is not so pleased with me going on a date.

"I promise that if anything goes wrong, I will call you immediately," I said.

I was still holding him in a bear hug, but then I let him go and took a few steps back, and smiled at him. He did not smile back immediately. He finally let go of his breath and nodded, and I started to move back towards the door and as I reached the knob. I looked back at him and saw him looking at me with a worried look which I could not understand as what he was worried about even after I assured him. I gave him a soft smile and moved out of his room and closed it behind me, and released a breath that I did not even realize that I was holding.

I moved downstairs and met with mom and dad, who complimented me but still asked why I'm not wearing a dress or something instead of these jeans and shirts. I said that I did not feel like wearing the dress, so I went casual. After chatting for a while, I heard the honk of a car and realized that my date had come, I said goodbyes to my parents and got out to meet with my date, and as I was driving away in the passenger seat, I saw Ethan looking at me through the window. I felt like going on this date was a bad idea indeed. After the date, I was back home and found mom and dad at the dinner table with Ethan nowhere in sight. Mom and dad looked worried as I was back home earlier than expected, but I assured them that everything is alright, and it's just we both did not find many familiar things in between us, so we called it a night.

I went to my room and waited for Ethan to inquire about my date, whether something was wrong or what, but he never came. After waiting for him for some time, I changed into my night clothing.

I decided to call it a night. But sleep never came to me, and after turning and shifting in bed for some time, I moved out and made my way towards Ethan's room. At first, I thought of knocking but realized it is too late in the night, and mom and dad might hear and come to inquire themselves, which I do not want. I tried my luck and hoped his door was not locked and guess my luck worked, and his doorknob turned, and the door opened up. I slowly let myself in, avoiding making a sound only to find him sleeping with all the lights off except for the lights from the moon.

At first, I stared at him, thinking to myself as to why in the hell am I here? Why does it matter if he comes to check on me or not? But that thought made me sad. I realized that I was stupid to think that his big sister's date is all he should be concerned about? I could not make sense of my thoughts, so I decided to leave before getting a headache; I heard his voice before I could go.

"I'm not sleeping if that is what you have been wondering," Ethan said in a soft voice.

I was startled at first but relaxed a bit and turned around to see him now, still in the dark, but with moonlight, I was able to see him sitting in his bed now.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were asleep, so...."

"So..." he said.

"Um... I could not sleep, so I thought I would come to you to talk or something, but I did not think that you could be sleeping either."

"I'm not sleeping, as you can see, anything you wanted to talk about."

I stood there fidgeting with the hem of my sleeping shirt and realized that I was in just my nightshirt and panties standing in his room and was relieved that the lights were not on.

I would have been too embarrassed by myself as this shirt is not the thing you can wear in front of your Lil Bro without a bra or even with a bra. He moved to turn on the lights, and I immediately rushed towards him, whispering loudly not to turn it on.

As I did that, I came close to his bed and was holding his hand only to realize that I was close enough that he could see me in the moonlight better up close.

"Can I sit on the bed?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

I let go of his hand and moved to sit in his bed as he shifted a little bit to the other side. I quickly wrapped the sheets around my exposed legs as I felt a blush rushing to my face when I realized that there is nothing down there except for panties. We sat in silence for a while before he broke it and asked the question I was expecting from him when I arrived home.