Elven Captive

Story Info
Two elf shemales take a human captive.
3.3k words
4.52
21.8k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemale elves, sexual slavery or threesomes are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Please let me know if you'd like a part two, such as Sheena adjusting to her new life within the Tribe.

--------------------------------

The two elven warrior women stood before their prize, the young female human glaring at them through slitted eyes. Even with a silence spell keeping her from forming words the girl's body language was clear: 'Leave me alone!'

She was kneeling on the dungeon floor, her cinnamon skin a striking contrast to the grey stone beneath her. The human had been dressed up for the occasion, her curvaceous body sheathed in a short, tight dress, the lacing of which barely held her E-cup breasts in place. The criss-crossed ties in the front only served to make her look like a gift, one just waiting to be unwrapped, and the lacing pushed her two mounds together tantalizingly. The girl's nipples strained against the fabric, and though she kept her arms crossed over her chest in a desperate attempt at modesty her gesture hid very little.

Ioa and Crilyn had earned the captive through battle, as was customary for the Sanguine Tribe of elves. The warrior with the largest kill count got to keep the most beautiful enemy woman as a slave, and could do with her as they pleased, but this time the two warriors had tied. Instead of battling each other for the rights to the human, and risking needless injury upon a fellow elf, they had instead chosen to share her. It wasn't the first time they had bedded a girl together, and it wouldn't be the last, so it had been a simple decision for them.

The Sanguine Tribe was unique, even among elves: each of the tribe members sported a hefty phallus, with their warriors being granted the largest ones. After years of sacrifices and prayers their goddess Miorlia, whose domains were battle and love, had seen fit to grant the female-only tribe a gift that would put them on par with any male elves. Sure, that meant the tribe needed to find alternative means of procreation, such as taking captives from battles, but that was half the fun.

Now the two women stood before their conquest, naked, toned bodies recently cleansed of blood. Their thick, long cocks were already hard, drops of precum beading at the tips. The girl watched the elves stroke themselves, Ioa's pale skin and long, red waves a lovely compliment to Crilyn's tanned skin and short, auburn hair. The women's cocks were nearly a mirror image in size, both about nine inches, and each warrior sported a set of decent tits as well. They approached the girl, who hunched to cover herself, and Ioa spoke first.

"Ooh, just look at her! She really is beautiful, hummm? Her ears are not pointed, but she could nearly pass as one of us."

Crilyn nodded, licking her lips as she gazed down at the human. She was the more sexually dominant of the two, her eyes fixated on the human's breasts as she spoke.

"Agreed! I was told her name is Sheyna, and she is not a virgin. She is also not with child, though I think we can soon change that! I want to claim her ass, so she can suck you first while I watch."

She tossed Ioa a wink, the red-head's cock twitching in anticipation. Crilyn strode forward, dropping to her knees behind the girl. She pulled Sheyna's head back, using the human's black, waist-length ponytail as leverage. Sheyna struggled wildly, muscles straining as she tried to yank herself free, but it was no use. Ioa's cock was bobbing in front of her face, Crylin's fingers snaking around her neck in subtle warning, and as Sheyna opened her lips to attempt a scream Crilyn shoved the girl's head forward, bringing her mouth down onto the waiting cock.

For a moment Sheyna wanted to bite, to do anything she could to stop what was happening, but the tightening of Crilyn's fingers around her windpipe reminded her that there was zero chance of escape if she were dead.

That, however, didn't mean she was going to be a willing participant.

She did nothing of her own accord, forcing Crilyn to bob her head up and down. Ioa, however, didn't care: all that mattered was that her cock was sheathed in Sheyna's warm, wet mouth, the length sliding down the girl's delightfully tight throat. She pumped her hips, ramming her cock down the human's throat again and again, her balls tightening with each thrust. She knew she wouldn't last long, but one of their divine gift's many perks was sexual constitution - if she remained aroused then she would be able to fuck again very, very shortly, no matter how fast or often she came.

With a rush of pleasure she came, filling Sheyna's mouth up until some of the jizz dripped down the human's chin and onto her breasts. The gooey, salty wave washed over her tongue, coating the walls of her mouth in white. Crilyn pulled Sheyna's head back, letting the girl breath as she swallowed Ioa's load.

"Ooh, what a good little human! I bet elf sperm is much, much better tasting than human cum, hummm?"

Sheyna turned to glare back at Crylin, the fire in her eyes only serving to arouse the brunette even further, but the elf wasn't wrong. Elven cum held a sweet taste, reminiscent of strawberries, and if Sheyna wasn't terrified then she may have enjoyed it.

"Ioa, I want to fuck her tits!"

Within moments the two elves had switched places, the lacing on Sheyna's dress allowing Crilyn's dick to slide right up between her pressed-together tits. The girl let her hands fall to her sides, the gesture of surrender fitting as the elves took their pleasure from her body. Her cleavage was the perfect fit, the snug valley of cleavage encasing Crylin's cock lovingly as drops of precum beaded on the girl's supple flesh. Ioa began massaging the human's breasts, pressing the soft globes even tighter together each time Crilyn's cock slid upwards. Somewhere above Sheyna's head Crylin grunted happily, hips rutting forward as she fucked the large tits.

"Oooh, by the Goddess, she is amazing! No other woman's breasts have felt this good..."

The warrior let out a soft whimper, her movements increasing as her first orgasm approached, her perky tits bouncing in tandem with her sliding cock. Ioa's hands grew bolder, lithe fingers pinching Sheyna's nipples in an erotic, almost milking rhythm. The girl bit her lip, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. Her breath hitched, the crotch of the thong she had been forced to wear growing damp. Even if she could speak she never would have admitted that something her captors could do would bring her pleasure, but she had always been plagued by sensitive nipples.

It didn't take much longer for Crylin to cum, her cock freezing at the top of Sheyna's cleavage as it shot out several thick, viscous ropes of jizz. One landed across the girl's cheek, Ioa gently running a finger through the cum and slipping her finger between the human's lips. The girl sucked, her eyes widening as she realized her body had responded automatically to the stimulus. Ioa and Crilyn locked eyes, both elves longing for something more, and Crylin extracted her cock from Sheyna's cleavage. The elf stepped back, a nod passing between the two warriors, their routine well-practiced.

"I need you so badly, my little human..."

Ioa's voice was husky, her eyes hooded as she pushed the still-kneeling girl forward. Sheyna was thrown off balance, her elbows catching her as she landed ass-up. She let her chest rest on the stone, head lowered in defeat as her new master made ready to claim her. The skimpy thong was ripped off, the last line of defense she had, however superficial, tearing away with it. Ioa positioned herself behind Sheyna, rubbing her cock playfully along the human's ass crack a few times. Then she dipped her hips, the head of her dick catching perfectly on Sheyna's exposed pussy. The elf slammed her hips forward, impaling the girl's cunt with one move. Her cock stretched the human's unprotected pussy, the hole barely accommodating the massive invader.

Sheyna tried to scream, lips parting in a silent howl, but the silence spell would keep her wordless for several hours yet. Ioa groaned, eyes practically rolling back as she fucked her cock deep into her unwilling conquest. With each thrust Sheyna's cheek rubbed against the cold stone, her skin scraping a little each time her pussy was brutalized. The ceaseless pounding went on for several minutes, her cunt hardly giving way at all. Ioa looked up at Crylin, a delighted smile on her face.

"Oh Goddess, Crilyn, she is so tight! Ugggh! Her cunt is sooooo much better than that loose tavern wench we shared last week in Vrodis. I could stay inside this one forever, but I cannot stop thinking about watching you fill our pretty little slave up after I do..."

Crylin offered no reply, the woman too busy stroking her aching cock to hold a conversation. Ioa's pace picked up, hips slamming hard and fast as her face scrunched in concentration. The elf's climax hit seconds later, her cock drenching Sheyna's pussy with a huge load of cum. The elf held herself still, body quaking slightly with the force of her ejaculation, and after a few moments she withdrew from the vice grip that was her slave's delightful cunt. A small trail of pearly jizz leaked from Sheyna's hole, dripping between her knees onto the floor beneath her.

On instinct the violated girl went to close her legs, to shield her pussy from further depravity, but Crylin was already taking Ioa's place. Without preamble she reached three fingers into the cum-filled cunt, scooping out a large glob of Ioa's jizz to lubricate her cock with. Crylin coated the sperm around the head, extending the rest to her shaft in a small gesture of mercy for Sheyna. She assumed the same position as Ioa, crouching down and brutally jamming her cock into her slave's tiny little asshole.

If Sheyna could have screamed the entire tribe would have heard her.

This time she had to place a hand between her cheek and the stone, Crylin's pace much rougher that Ioa's as she pounded the human's ass. After a minute the elf reached down, sliding her hands under Sheyna's tits. In a fluid motion she lifted her arms upwards, forcing Sheyna onto all fours, and she used the girl's tits as a handhold to plunge herself deeper inside her captive. This position drove the human back further onto the elf's dick, Sheyna's lips parting silently in near-constant wails. Never had someone taken her so harshly, her cunt and ass unused to being fucked so thoroughly.

With each thrust Crylin pulled back on Sheyna's tits, the girl's legs instinctively spreading further as she was fucked. The sodomization continued for nearly ten minutes, Crylin never halting the punishing pace until she came. She flooded Sheyna's ass, so much jizz jetting into the girl that some escaped to puddle onto the floor with Ioa's.

The elf let herself rest against her slave's back for a minute, hands still cupping the girl's lovely tits even as she pulled her cock free. For a moment Crylin slid her fingers around, as if in search of something, and then she found what she wanted. With a hand on either side of the scanty material she pulled, calloused fingers easily tearing the clinging fabric. The pieces of the dress fluttered down, fully exposing their slave girl's nubile body.

"She is so beautiful, Crylin! Can we share her now? I want to be inside her at the same time you are, and when we are ready to cum I want to douse her breasts."

The other elf nodded, grinning at her friend.

"I thought you would never ask!"

Crylin manhandled the human, positioning the girl on her back. She had one hand on the girl's head, her other pinning one of the human's wrists against the stone. Sheyna's pussy and tits were fully exposed to her captor's greedy eyes, her body truly wondrous to behold, and this time she offered no struggle. When Crylin's cock nudged her lips she opened her mouth, surrender an easier option than her throat being taken too roughly. Ioa's cock was soon piercing her cunt, the slick hole still wet from Ioa's first load. The cocks were pumped into her in tandem, the two elves building a calm, steady rhythm that lacked the desperation of their first few orgasms.

They admired their slave's bouncing tits as they slowly fucked her, taking the time to ensure that their prize also received pleasure. Crylin played with the girl's nipples, experimenting with how different amounts of pressure would cause the human's throat to tighten reflexively. Ioa lavished attention on Sheyna's clit, her fingers lovingly caressing the little nub as she thrust lazily into her slave's cunt. Soon it was too much for the human, both elves noticing immediately when the girl's body tensed, her first orgasm spiking through her.

Sheyna tried to cry out, her throat and cunt tightening simultaneously around the elven cocks, and that pushed her owners to the edge. The warriors pulled out of her in unison, each furiously pumping their dicks to reach their peaks, and with a series of grunts and groans they came all over Sheyna's tits. The girl's eyes were closed, her cunt still clenching as her orgasm faded. When Ioa used the tattered dress to wipe most of the cum off of Sheyna the human didn't protest, letting the elf do as she wanted.

"Ioa, I want her cunt now."

The words drifted down from far above her, Sheyna feeling somewhat detached as the elves conversed. Then she felt herself being lifted up, her body turned over and positioned so that she was straddling someone's hips. Her eyes shot open, cerulean gaze met by Crylin's lust-filled orbs. The elf's dick was nudging her well-used entrance, and on instinct she rocked her hips back to greet it. Sheyna effectively fucked herself onto the cock, Crylin reaching back to give her ass an appreciative squeeze.

"Uggghhnn! Girl, Ioa was correct: you have the best cunt I have ever been in. You must like our cocks, too...look at how you just let me in, your pretty little pussy stretching to welcome me..."

Sheyna felt herself jostled forward as Ioa positioned herself between Crylin's legs, the elf's hand pressing down in the middle of her back to lower the slave. When Sheyna was angled correctly Ioa thrust forward, the head of her cock squeezing into the tight, cum-coated ring of her asshole. She was doubly penetrated, her nerves on fire as the thin wall of her perineum was rubbed on either side by a cock. As one cock pumped in the other withdrew, the two shafts working in a well-practiced in-out rhythm to violate the human.

Crylin slid her hands up, fingers trailing from the girl's ass up to her tits. The elf began playing with her nipples, pinching them every time Ioa's cock pulled back. The triple stimulus wracked Sheyna's young body, an orgasm building rapidly as her ass and pussy were dually assaulted. She felt the elves cum being pushed around inside of her, a constant reminder that one of the warriors would likely sire a child with her by morning light.

She was distracted from her chain of thought as Ioa released a torrent of cum, her ass once more filled to the brim. Crylin didn't last much longer, her cock stroking a few more times before she climaxed inside her slave. In a gesture of mercy she reached down, fingers frantically rubbing Sheyna's clit until the human came.

Human men would be done after cumming that much, but not Sanguine Tribe warrior elves.

For a moment Sheyna blacked out, the world going dim until she felt herself being jostled. The next thing the girl knew the elves were standing, her body sandwiched between them as they fucked her. Ioa was balls-deep in her cunt, the elf lifting the human up by the ass so that gravity could slam her back down onto their invading cocks. Crylin's shaft was buried in Sheyna's ass, the dominant elf using a hand to lightly choke the girl as they used her.

Ioa's tits were mashed against Sheyna's, the elf's pink, pebbled nipples contrasting against the human's dark areolas. Crylin's nipples rubbed against Sheyna's back with each thrust, the elf sucking the girl's neck hard enough to leave a prominent hickey. Crylin wanted the tribe to know that their slave had been claimed, that her body had been a source of pleasure for her two captors, and that they were pleased with their prize.

As the minutes dragged on the human's breath grew labored, the hold Crylin had on her throat causing her to blink spots of darkness from her eyes. The girl was lost in the sensations coursing throughout her body, her flesh detecting every ounce of pressure that the cocks stretched her with. She was on the verge of passing out again, her vision blurry, when her cunt spasmed. She tried to cry out, to let the world know that the cocks violating her had brought her pleasure, but she couldn't make a sound.

The elves responded to their slave girl's orgasm, the tightening of her holes causing their cocks to shoot off within seconds of each other. Ioa moaned, her hands pulling Sheyna's hips flush to her as she came, and she couldn't stop herself: she gave her first kiss to her slave girl. She had fucked dozens of women, but never once had the elf pressed her lips to a partner's. To her disappointment Sheyna's lips remained stiff beneath hers; the human let herself be kissed, but didn't respond to the action. She had no idea what the elf was giving her, or what level of promise a kiss carried among the Sanguine Tribe warriors, but even if she had her reaction may not have changed.

Ioa had just laid claim to the girl, had promised herself to Sheyna the same way a young knight would to a sweet maiden.

Ioa broke the kiss, lips parting as a low, guttural groan escaped her. She came yet again, several spurts of thick, fertile jizz pouring into the slave girl's already-full pussy. Crylin watched the exchange with interest, knowing full well what Ioa had just done. Her biggest question, however, was how Ioa's family would respond to the red-headed elf's newest acquisition. Would they accept that the warrior had just bonded herself to a slave, much less a human one? Sheyna was Ioa's first prize, so at least there were no other slaves for the girl to compete with, her life would be a complicated one.

Crylin reached her own peak in a few more thrusts, pulling out of Sheyna's ass in time to land several ropes of cum on her perky ass cheeks. Ioa's cock was still nestled inside the slave, unwilling to leave, and as Crylin wiped her cock across Sheyna's outer thigh she smirked. Stirring up chaos had long been a hobby of hers, and a prime opportunity had just presented itself. She stepped back, eyeing the still-entwined duo.

"Well, dear friend, how about a little wager? If the babe we just planted in her is yours then you can have her all to yourself, but, if it is mine, then she joins my other slaves."

Ioa's eyes, closed from when she came down from her climax, shot open. Both she and Sheyna turned to Crylin, four eyes glued to the roguish elf. Ioa nodded, not bothering to extract herself from Sheyna.

"Deal."

Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers