Elven Job Offer Ch. 01

Story Info
A Help Wanted ad for a hunting hound.
2.5k words
4.14
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the edge of the forest, a man and a woman met a man who was a wolf. He stood comfortably on his hind legs, leaning against a tree as he looked them over. Only his fur protected him against the night air, but he didn't seem to be particularly bothered by either cold wind or staring humans.

"Hi there," the wolf-man said, his voice surprisingly clear through his snout. "Are you here for a favor, or do you want to join the Court?"

"The latter, if I'm not too late," the woman replied. "I saw a job listing for a hunting hound."

"Yeah, that's been open for a while," the wolf-man replied. "We never get many applicants for those. Not sure why. Becoming the King's hound was the best thing that ever happened to me."

The woman, Cam, had been a hiker and nature-lover once upon a time. The man, Ben, had been a wildlife photographer. But putting two kids through college had taken its toll on them, and neither was as fit as they'd once been. Or as good-looking, if Ben was honest with himself. They'd had pretty good lives out in the human world, and now it was time for something new.

They stripped before they entered the forest. Tradition dictated that entrants to the Spring Court come "sky-clad." If all went well, their kids would be by in the morning to pick up their car and their things. If they couldn't get hired... Well, it would be a cold walk back.

Ben couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy for the wolf-man. Not just for warm fur, but for being tall, muscular, and inhumanly graceful. Elven magic had done more for him than a gym membership had ever done for Ben.

There wasn't a path, exactly, but fae-lights in the trees showed them the way. There were no rocks or fallen sticks to injure a bare foot, and they easily walked to the cleared space at the forest's center. The air warmed as they passed the tents for newcomers and temporary human labor. From there, the elves' treehouses sprawled across the deep part of the forest.

Where the clearing met the deep, the King of the Spring Court lounged naked on a sort of couch cushioned with moss. He was enormous, more than twice as large as a human, and almost as well-built as his hound. He was beginning to show his age, but doing so gracefully--the lines in his face spoke more of wisdom than exhaustion, and his leaf-green hair didn't yet show any signs of autumn red.

The King propped himself up and regarded them dispassionately. Then he said something in a language that sounded like ringing chimes.

"So, why do you want this job?" the wolf-man asked.

"It's been my dream all my life," Cam explained. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be a predator. To hunt with no weapons, no traps, nothing but my own strength and wits. But we had to make compromises. Ben had his job, and then there were three kids to take care of, and I couldn't chase deer all night and then make waffles in the morning. But the kids are grown now." (Here her face fell slightly.) "Grown or gone. And I want to take this chance while I still can."

"And you?" the wolf-man asked Ben. "I need to make sure you won't try to 'rescue' her. The King has had more than enough of sword duels and riddle challenges."

"She stayed with me while I lived my dream," Ben said. "So I'll stay with her. Do you have room for one more in your court?"

"Hard to say. You're definitely not a hound, and we're full up on human jobs like cooking and cleaning. But maybe..."

The King spoke out again, and the wolf-man looked slightly bemused.

"He says your aura has potential as a pleasure servant. It's buried pretty deep, though. Like it's something you've never explored."

No one said anything for a short while. In other Courts, "pleasure" might mean music or dancing, but the Spring Court had a more primal definition of the word.

"You don't have to..." Cam attempted. "We can still meet at the edge of the forest sometimes, when I'm not hunting."

"I'll think about it," Ben said. "But I promise I won't stand in Cam's way. I love her, and I want her to do what makes her happy."

"Then let's begin," the wolf-man said. To Cam, he added, "You know how this works?"

"The Spring Court is life," Cam said. "Birth and renewal. Union."

"Sex," the wolf-man added.

"I'm out of practice," Cam admitted. "It's just been me and my husband all these years. I hope you don't mind?"

"Don't worry," the wolf-man said. "It's all instinct."

Then he licked her face.

For the first minute or so, he only touched above her shoulders, as if to let her get used to the feel of a wolf's tongue and paws. Then he worked his way lower, between her breasts and across her belly button, staying there for a short time while she leaned into his touch. When he finally made his way between her legs, he gave a few rough licks, then stood again, apparently satisfied with what he'd found.

"You got ready fast," he said. "Eager for this?"

"Like you can't even imagine," she replied. "Give me my fur!"

She kissed his muzzle, and Ben thought he could see the wolf-man's tongue flick into her mouth. He wondered if she could taste herself. If she could, she didn't seem to mind.

The wolf-man lifted her effortlessly, turning her around to face away from him. Then he lowered her again and hilted deep with a single thrust. She let out a gasp, flailing wildly. Her legs were too short to reach the ground, but he didn't seem at all bothered by her weight as he used her like a toy.

The first thing Ben noticed was her shape. Her fat slowly melted away, yet at the same time, she grew larger, with longer limbs and broader shoulders. Muscles flexed, but didn't bulge like the wolf-man's. The beast she was becoming was a bit more agile, meant to circle around prey and cut off its escape, rather than pin it for the kill. Her breasts firmed and shrank, still present, but less of an obstacle in a chase. And all the while, little patches of fur broke out at random, spreading across her body in spots and lines.

When her feet finally reached the dirt, the wolf-man held her still for a moment. Slowly, they both lowered to all fours, keeping him in her the whole way.

"Now you're big enough to do this properly," the wolf-man said. He pulled back just slightly, then made love to her in the way of wolves.

She was quiet. Unusually so. Only the occasional involuntary gasp escaped from her, and she looked almost ashamed as her eyes met Ben's. But Ben knew what he had to do. He knelt down in front of her, and he kissed her newly forming snout.

It was a little wet where the wolf-man had licked her, which wasn't ideal, but Ben could live with it. He needed to show her he wasn't jealous. She was becoming something wondrous, and he couldn't possibly resent her joy in the change.

When he pulled away, she let out a long, strange noise. It began as something close to a scream of pleasure, but transformed into a howl.

It was hard to find a good angle to watch her, with the wolf-man still on top of her. That was why it took so long for Ben to notice the least expected change. Just above where the wolf-man thrust into her, there was something deep red in color, short for now, but steadily lengthening. It slapped against her belly as the magic claimed every inch of her body.

Her ears finished first. Then her paws, so she could run on four legs as well as two. Her tail burst free, fully formed in a matter of seconds. Finally, the last patch of fur ran across her changed face. At that moment, her new cock ejaculated.

Cam swayed on her paws, panting with exhaustion. When she caught her breath, she spoke in a deeper voice than before, still female, but less conclusively so. "What was... what did..."

The wolf-man awkwardly felt her with one paw, a difficult task in his current position. "Lucky, aren't you? Sometimes the change brings other gifts. Men become women, or women become men. You're right in the middle."

"So what, I'm a freak?" she demanded.

"No, you're unique," Ben interrupted. "You're the beautiful woman I married. I don't know as much about handsome men, but I'm pretty sure you're one of those too. And a cute, fluffy wolf as well. It all goes together. Like you were supposed to be this."

"Huh," Cam said.

She pulled forward, straining a bit against the wolf-man's knot, then popped free. With that finished, she stood up and took a better look at herself. Her cock hadn't sheathed yet, and she prodded it awkwardly, as if testing its solidity.

"Maybe you're right," she said. "Where I grew up, everyone was born a guy or born a girl, nothing else in between. In college, I learned there were other kinds of people, but I never even thought I could be one."

"We've got a few others," said the wolf-man. "You'll fit right in. Speaking of which, I'll show you to your tent. Next hunt's in two days, but you'll learn on the job. You can probably slip away around sunset tomorrow, if you want some time with your husband."

"Hold that thought," Ben said. "I want to try something."

He knelt in front of Cam, ignoring the sticky puddle. Then he licked her cock until it was clean.

He couldn't take it very deep without gagging, so he simply relied on his tongue. He'd always heard cum was salty, but there was a muskier undertone than he expected. It felt predatory, yet it didn't frighten him at all.

"I've never done that before," Ben admitted, "but it wasn't too bad. I'll do fine with all that 'pleasure' stuff, as long as I can pleasure her most of all."

Cam hugged him around the neck. In his current position, that squished his cheek against her member. "Oh, I'm sure you'll love it here! I'm not even a pleasure servant, but getting knotted was amazing! I can only imagine how good sex feels if your body is tailor-made for it!"

"If you're sure," the wolf-man said, "you'll need the King to initiate you. He does all the pleasure servants himself. He's..."

The King was napping. Probably bored, Ben assumed. At his age, he must have seen plenty of transformations already.

"Well, go ahead and wake him up," the wolf-man said. "Pleasure servant style."

The King's cock was enormous even compared to the rest of him. Ben wasn't sure he could get his mouth around that thing.

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ben lifted it up with both hands and ran his tongue across the tip. The taste was strange, but not exactly bad. Forest-y, somehow. Like pine needles after rain.

With a bit of stroking, it began to leak. As Ben licked up the precum, it felt easier to open his mouth wide. He took the tip into his mouth, and this time, he didn't gag as it pressed against the back of his throat.

It seemed to be stretching him more and more, even as that stretch felt easier and easier. His throat bulged around the invader as he worked his way lower.

"Holy shit," Cam said.

"Oh wow," the wolf-man added. "We don't get a lot of those. Your husband will be in high demand."

He was almost halfway to the base. It felt oddly pleasant, like a massage from the inside. Yet even as it felt easy to go down, it felt strangely hard to reach. He knelt less, then stood straight, then finally stood on tiptoe.

A massive hand grabbed his sides, raising him upwards. Evidently, the King was awake now.

On the first downwards stroke, Ben ejaculated.

He didn't know where all this cock was going. It wasn't in his stomach, if he even had a stomach anymore. But it was somewhere deep in the hollow his body had become, and as it steadily leaked inside him, he felt his belly begin to swell. As the King filled him, his own balls emptied over and over until he could come no more.

He couldn't see much like this, but he felt a rough tongue run across his front. Cam, perhaps? It was larger than it should be.

No, he was smaller.

The tongue traced shapes he didn't recognize, and as soon as it lifted up, he ran his hand across his front. Really, it was more like he was touching the cock inside him. He was practically cylindrical with how much it distorted him, and with mounting exhilaration, he realized he could feel its individual veins under his hands.

There were two more spots, though, ones that were all his own. Breasts, huge in comparison to his shrunken body. And as he felt between his legs, he realized his own cock was gone. Something new was opening. Thick, sticky liquid leaked out from it.

He was built for pleasure. No difference, then, between a mouth and a cunt. They both led to the same hollow, a single tunnel from end to end.

How did something so strange feel so natural?

The King's member forced its way out of his cunt, pushing out the pre-cum that had collected inside him as it impaled him all the way through. He could feel Cam's sticky tongue, licking up the pre-cum and then running across his body. She gently focused on his breasts, another point of impossible sensitivity on a body that was already convulsing around every wonderful inch of cock inside it.

The cock tensed, and he felt it swell as the King finally came.

He was immobile, fucked senseless, as the king lifted him off and handed him to Cam. He looked up at her face as she cradled him comfortably in both hands. Even through her snout, he could tell she was grinning ear to ear.

"Omigosh," she said. "You're so cute!"

"I gotta say, I did not expect her to have that potential," the wolf-man said. "It takes a special kind of sluttiness to become a pleasure fairy. Did she show any signs? Have any weird kinks?"

Ben groggily realized "she" meant herself. An apt word, but Ben wasn't a woman's name. What would she call herself now?

"Not a thing," Cam replied. "Though you really should have told me. I'd have lent you clothes and makeup if you'd asked."

"I didn't even think about it," Ben admitted. "Like you with your cock. This feels so much better, and I never would have realized it!"

"Well, let's get some rest, little husband. We'll have all tomorrow night to get to know each other again."