Elvira: Family Secrets (alt ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's...you're lying!" Elvira would have run if she could but there was nowhere to go. She still took several steps back, turning her back on Incubus, forcing herself to stop looking at his monstrous body. "My great-aunt and mother...they fought you."

She could hear springs creak as Incubus rose to his feet, followed by the protests of warped wooden floorboards as he approached her. Within moments he was looming behind her, his height dwarfing hers and his unnatural scent surrounding her. She was too shaken to resist when one arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her back against his body.

"Morgana and Divana were sisters, actually. Both beautiful, strong daughters of mine." Her lower back was pressed against Incubus's waist and she could feel the heat of him against her spine as he held her against him. He reached around her shoulder with one clawed hand, his long finger tracing her collarbone until it slipped beneath the black fabric of her dress. It changed course, slowly sliding downwards, following the swell of her breast beneath the dress. She couldn't suppress a gasp as it flicked over the firm nub of one nipple. "For over two hundred years both of them faithfully gave themselves to me. Body and soul."

"No..." Elvira protested weakly. "Morgana said..."

"I doubt she told you the whole truth...Morgana was always a cunning one. And the only thing she loved more than me was her sister, Divana." Elvira felt something touch her leg, slipping under the long slit in her dress. She looked down and her eyes widened to see a long, fleshy appendage...a tail...reaching into her dress. She could feel the length of it sliding up the inside of her leg, curling around her thigh. "Divana was the sentimental one and, when she became pregnant with you, she apparently decided to cut me out of your life. Quite literally. They tricked me and locked me in that box, because of you."

"But then..."

"That's right. For nearly two thousand years, in each of your clan's generations, I have been father and lover to your ancestors. Including your mother...and now, you." She could feel the firm length of his monstrously oversized cock pressing against her back. His tail climbed further up her leg until the tip slipped underneath the silken material of her panties. With practiced ease, it pulled them down, sliding her underwear down to the floor. A draft slipping through the slit of her dress caressed the bare lips of her pussy. She shivered as the chill wind tickled the wetness covering her inner thighs. "It is good to see you grown...my daughter."

Elvira was trembling with a storm of conflicting emotions. She couldn't deny that her body was going crazy...while Incubus's powers couldn't control her mind that apparently didn't stop them from affecting her body. She had already been pent-up and horny, especially after the failed attempt to seduce Bob, and now every inch of her was begging to be touched...and more.

She should be horrified by Incubus' appearance, even more horrified by their apparent relationship, but, for some reason, she wasn't. In fact, his demonic form reminded her of something from years ago...

The onset of adulthood wasn't easy on anyone, especially in the oppressive environment of a nunnery. It was even worse for Elvira: oversexed, rebellious and jumping half a cup size every few months. She had channeled that frustration into a secret journal. Alongside unflattering drawings of the various nuns and poorly constructed song lyrics, she had written several, extremely explicit, fantasies about a demonic lover along with a few crude sketches. Even after the nuns found the journal and burned it, the mental image of that demon lover had kept her warm on some very cold nights during her teenage years.

It was with growing shock that she realized that his appearance was very similar to Incubus. The scourge of the Talbot family...and apparently her father (and grandfather, and great grandfather and so on). Had some part of her known, even back then...some ancestral memory handed down from generations of Talbot women experiencing unnatural pleasures?

"L-look, you big goon..." Elvira stammered, shame still fighting against the decision her body had already made. "I-I've spent my whole life fighting off creeps and jerks and as far as I can tell, you're no different! And if you're my f-f-fa-"

Her half-formed protests were cut off when Incubus leaned down and softly placed his hand on the side of her face, tilting her head up to his. Their lips met and Elvira couldn't bring herself to pull away, even when his long, lizard tongue parted her lips and flicked against her. She melted against his body, her butt and spine pressing, rubbing against the firm heat of his monstrous penis. He wasn't hard yet, but she could feel him stirring against her as she returned the kiss, her bright red lips pressed against his greenish ones.

She had expected him to taste foul, like rotten eggs or spoiled meat...but he didn't. It was difficult to describe, but if forced she would have said he tasted just like a normal man...but somehow more. The same warm, neutral taste of pheromones and saliva but intensified to dizzying levels.

As their mouths stayed locked together, Incubus's other hand roamed back up to cup her left breast beneath the fabric of her dress. Despite her generous bust-size, his large hand easily covered her and she couldn't help but moan softly against his lips as he massaged her chest.

Meanwhile, his tail was slipping back up her leg once more. At its widest, it was almost as thick as an arm but it came to a point about as wide as a pinky finger, which she could feel flicking back and forth as it rose along her thigh, towards her waist. Some part of her was surprised by how disappointed she felt when the appendage slipped past her crotch and kept moving upwards. It slipped beneath the broad belt she wore and kept going until it poked out of the bottom of her cleavage.

There was a moment of pressure before the decorative silver dagger buckle popped off and went clattering off somewhere beyond the circle of unnatural yellow-green lamplight. There was the sound of shredding cloth as the tail ripped through the belt and dress together, baring Elvira's chest, pussy and legs and leaving only a few shreds clinging to her arms.

Indignation temporarily overrode lust and Elvira pulled back from the kiss with Incubus, glaring up at his glowing eyes (which had slowly shifted from orange to a deeper red).

"Hey, asshole!" She snapped, the hesitation gone from her voice. "I liked that dress...I mean I've got a few more, but it's the principle of the thing!"

Incubus quirked an eyebrow at her and she could make out an expression of amused surprise through the curtain of long, white hair.

"That fire...that's why I love you and your kin." He released her face and gestured with his hand. The dress fragments on the floor ignited with the same yellow-green fire as the lamp. Elvira yelped in surprise as the tattered remains clinging to her arms burst into the same flames, but they did not seem to burn her. The fire leapt off of her body and met the larger mass on the floor, which burst high enough to lick against the rafters. When the flames subsided, her dress hung from a coat hanger in the middle of the room. Intact once more. "There. Your dress will be waiting for you, as good as new."

"Damn..." Elvira's heart was still pounding from the combination of arousal and suddenly bursting into flame. "Can you fix broken heels too?"

"I can do so much more for you." Incubus chuckled and spun her around to face him. Looking at him in his full glory once more, she was certain that he was indeed the fantasy lover from her teenage years. He was at half-mast and her body was already aching deliciously at the sheer size of him. "Of course...that is if you wish to join me...?"

He left the question hanging in the air between them and she knew that if she said no then he would leave her. Not forever...he'd visit her again to tempt and tease...try and seduce her once more...but he didn't want to take her. He wanted her to give herself freely, the way only a woman of the Talbot family could.

"Look...I..." Her rational mind attempted one last sortie, trying to come up with something that would override the raging mob that was her hormones and libido. "I don't want to live in some podunk town like this, getting knocked up by my f--by a demon. I've got dreams. Big plans, you know?"

"Oh, my dear little girl," Incubus' hair tossed from side to side as he shook his head in amusement. "This house, this town...they don't mean anything to me. I have followed the spread of the Talbots across Europe and from there to the so-called New World...we can go anywhere you wish. Do anything you want."

"I don't suppose you could hook me up with a gig in Las Vegas?" She was trying to keep her eyes on his face but they kept being drawn down to his crotch as though pulled by a magnet. The question was intended flippantly but her heart skipped a beat when Incubus merely nodded.

"Of course my dear. Even before I was locked away, that place already bore the moniker of Sin City...what better place is there for us?"

"Seriously? You could...like get me a show there?"

"For a start. I could do far more than that as well. Once I teach you how to use your power, nothing could stop us. But first...it has been a long, long time Elvira. My patience is not infinite."

He held out his hand and Elvira almost instinctively reached out to take it, held back only by that tiny part of her that was still trying to convince her how wrong this was. The thought of her mother and Morgana made her hesitate...wouldn't this render everything they did meaningless?

Why should I care about that? Anger sparked in her chest, kindled by childhood memories of strict nuns and a lonely, orphaned childhood. They hid everything about me and stuck me in a friggin' nunnery full of tight-assed Jesus freaks! Then Morgana brings me back here to deal with Vinnie all by myself. She didn't even tell me the whole truth last night! Maybe it's time I make my own decision about this stuff.

...

...

...

I want to get laid. That was it. That's what she really wanted right now. To feel her worries and concerns blasted away by the sweet, tingling wave of orgasm. To be filled and held and fucked. She'd wanted that for a while now, but Bob had been the only halfway decent prospect...and now he'd been scared off by her damn Aunt!

Incubus' toothy grin widened as Elvira reached out and took his hand, his long fingers dwarfing hers. He pulled her in and, without coaxing, Elvira rose up on the tip of her toes to bring their faces together for another kiss. Their tongues met, his long serpentine tongue entwining around hers as he pulled her closer against him. His cock was rising and she could feel her own body responding as well as she cast her inhibitions aside. Her hands roamed down his chest, following the unusual lines of his distorted muscles beneath his inhuman skin. What had been horrifying before was now intriguing, a mysterious landscape for her fingers and body to explore.

Before she could find her way down to his waist, Incubus broke off the kiss, his sunken glowing eyes somehow managing to give a look of mischief. Before she could ask what he was doing, the huge creature gave her a soft push. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but his strength was as irresistible as always and she fell backwards.

"Fuc-!!" Her startled exclamation was cut off when she landed on a surface that proved to be a large, cushiony mattress. She lay flat on her back, mildly stunned, blinking in surprise. It took her a moment to realize that they were no longer in her Aunt's moldy old attic. The room was now brightly lit by hundreds of candles, each with a yellow-green flame floating a few inches above the unlit wick, and it looked like something from the inside of the lamp from I Dream Of Jeannie: cushions and mattresses sprawling all over the floor. Layers and layers of gauzy curtain made it impossible to determine the room's exact shape or size.

"I thought you might enjoy more glamorous surroundings, my daughter." Incubus stepped above her, his feet on either side of her waist and the intimidating length of his now-erect cock partially eclipsing her vision. "A dirty old attic is hardly to place for you to be initiated into your family's legacy."

Elvira tilted her head slightly to see around the girth of his erection and look up at Incubus' face. His words awoke a twinge of shame in her gut once more. Giving the middle finger to the nuns and her aunt and the puritans of Falwell was one thing...but she still felt squeamish at the idea of sleeping with her own father.

"Look, could we...maybe hold off on the whole F-word and D-word stuff, okay?" Elvira shrugged, causing her chest to jiggle. She could see Incubus' glowing eyes follow the soft bounce of her breasts. "Why don't we just...roleplay as two people who aren't related?"

Incubus lowered himself over her, kneeling with his legs straddling her torso. His cock was only a few inches above her body now and she could feel his large, dangling testicles as they brushed against her stomach.

"Oh, my sweet, beautiful child..." Elvira squirmed internally and he seemed to sense her reaction, letting out that soft, raspy laugh of his. "You're still so confined by the morality of lesser beings. You are like me, a greater being. Not beholden to mortal scruples. Of course...we could always stop....but you don't want me to stop, do you?"

Elvira shook her head, shivering as she realized how right he was. Oh God...am I really going to fuck my own dad? Is that better or worse than fucking a demon? Does one override the other or do they get added together?

She briefly regretted not trying to stop him as he lowered himself a few inches more but as she felt the pulsating heat of his cock against the skin of her breasts and stomach that thought fell to pieces. She could see a glistening bead of precum at the tip of his lemon-sized cock-head and she just couldn't bring herself to resist. Fuck. I'm going to do it. This is an express train to a special circle of hell, but God-damn I'm going to do it, aren't I?

In fact, before she realized it, she already was doing it. Rather than consulting her waffling conscience, her libido had taken the reins and as soon as Incubus' cock settled between her breasts. Her hands pressed her breasts together on either side of Incubus' cock, enveloping it's pulsating girth in the soft warmth of her tits.

She loved giving men titjobs and was more than a little proud of how well the act took advantage of her "natural talents"...but this was something else. She'd never been with a man as big as her demonic forebear (her mind still shied away from thinking him as a father) and even her considerable assets couldn't completely cover him. He began to rock his hips, dragging the wrinkled skin of his testicles up and down her stomach, sending a tickling heat down to her pussy.

His cock was slick and slid easily between the soft skin of her breasts, each thrust bringing the tip of his cock up to her face. She gave it an experimental lick as it came close, eliciting an appreciative growl from Incubus. Tilting her head up, she stuck out her tongue and allowed his cock to slide over her wet tongue and lips.

"That's it, my child. Your lips are just as sweet and eager as your mother's and your breasts are even softer, I dare say."

"You know," Elvira gasped in between thrusts of his cock. "I think dirty talk is kind of overrated...we could just be-mmph!"

Her voice was cut off as Incubus slipped one hand under her head and tilted her face up, just in time to receive his next thrust right in her mouth. She let out a muffled noise of annoyance, but didn't make any attempt to stop him as he shifted closer and began to fuck her mouth while she massaged the base of testicles and the base of his cock with her breasts.

"You're right, my dear daughter." That elicited another unintelligible sound of annoyance. "Silence does suit you."

She glared up at him, although she still kept her jaw relaxed, barely allowing her to accommodate the massive tip of his cock. Her tongue pressed against the base and shaft, savoring the taste of him even as she expressed her silent irritation with her eyes.

Her eyes widened, all irritation forgotten, when she felt something tickling the damp skin of her inner thighs. It was the tip of Incubus' tail, prodding its way along her skin. She let out a muffled, eager sound, barely audible as Incubus' cock continued to slide against her lips and tongue, as the tail-tip found the soft heat between her legs. Incubus' teasing had already turned her pussy into a wet, quivering mess, practically begging to be filled.

Incubus apparently wanted to torment her a bit longer before obliging that particular need. Rather than slipping inside, the finger-sized tip of his tail slid up and down the puffy lips of her pussy, lightly tickling the faint ghost of pubic stubble. When he found the firm, swollen nubbin of her clitoris she arched her back, pulling her mouth free of Incubus' cock long enough to emit a panting yelp of shocked pleasure, her lips glistening with a mixture of Incubus' slime and her own saliva.

Her exclamation was cut off when Incubus once more pulled her head up to receive his cock again, muffling her cries of passionate ecstasy with the thick shaft of his demonic dick. He began to move his hips with greater force, pushing himself deeper past her lips until she could feel him pressing against the back of her throat. Meanwhile, his tail continued to flick and tease her glistening button, causing her legs and stomach to tremble and clench in reaction to the stimulation, sending waves of electric pleasure rippling along her body.

Her clit wasn't the only source of pleasure either. Her fingers were pressing her breasts tightly against Incubus' waist, reveling in the heat of his body and the feeling of his slick skin on her body. Each thrust pushed his goose-egg-sized testicles against the underside of her breasts caused his cock to slide against both of her nipples, flicking them with the rippling pattern of throbbing veins. Even having him in her mouth was incredible. Although the sheer size of him made her jaws ache and threatened to cut off her breathing entirely, the feeling of his hot skin against her lips and tongue still drove her wild. Even as her mascara ran in dark streams down her cheeks she still struggled to open her mouth wider to accept more of him down her throat.

The tip of his cock cut off an incoherent groan of pleasure as he finally stopped teasing her clit and slipped the tip of his tail inside of her. The narrow tip easily slid into her slick cunt, parting her easily as the tail pushed further inside, it's girth rapidly increasing as more of it slid inside. The thin tip curled inside, prodding against her G-spot as he slipped his unique appendage in and out. Each flick of the firm tip against the hidden depths of her pussy caused her entire body to shiver as she tightened involuntarily around him.

With his tail inside of her and his cock pushing her lips apart, it felt like she was being double-teamed by two incredibly well-endowed men, except his movements were completely in synch in a way that two separate lovers could never have managed. Every stroke of his cock was timed to perfection with each thrust of his tail into her pussy. The combination was mind-blowing.

Incubus reared up on his knees and leaned forward, positioning his waist above Elvira's face so he could push himself even further down her throat. His long, curling tail easily kept up with the new position, continuing to plunge in and out of Elvira's wet pussy, spreading her wetness over the skin of her thighs. His goose-egg-sized testicles were tightening against his body as orgasm approached but his cock was so far down her throat they still batted against her chin with each thrust.