Elvira: Family Secrets (alt ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face was now directly above her, his glowing eyes burning down at her and his face locked into an expression of fiendish glee and hunger. His long hair swayed back and forth with the force of his movements. She could feel his heavy breath on her face, that same odd mixture of fresh, wet earth and dry, burning leaves.

Hands free now that Incubus' cock was no longer between her breasts, Elvira lowered one hand down to her waist, pressing two fingers against her clitoris. It was slippery and swollen, making it difficult to keep it pinned down, but every time her fumbling fingers managed to get it pressed against the gnarled length of Incubus' tail it sent a lightning bolt of ecstasy through her entire body. The electric, orgasmic explosions were coming faster and faster, barely giving her time to think as she shivered and writhed beneath Incubus' demonic form.

But she was also starting to think (as much as conscious thought was even possible right now) that Incubus might have gotten carried away. His cock was so deep in her throat that she barely had any chance to breathe and he was only pushing further and further. The lack of oxygen was making her entire body tingling and if anything it was heightening the intensity of her repeated orgasms...but her vision was also starting to fade as her eyes rolled back in her head.

He does...does remember that I need...oh fuck...I need to breathe, right?

If he didn't come soon, she didn't know how much longer she would be able to hold out. He was too strong for her to pull back or push him away and she doubted he'd notice or care if she tried to signal him. He probably didn't even know the meaning of a "safe word".

He felt like he was right on the edge, his cock twitching and swollen as it pushed over her tongue...he just needed something to push him over the edge. She reached up wither her left hand (even mortal peril couldn't bring her to pull her right hand away from the buzzing knot of pleasure that was her clitoris) and cupped his testicles. They were heavy and hot, like hefting a fresh hot water bottle, and she imagined that she could feel the semen inside eagerly churning in anticipation of release...although admittedly that might just be the lack of oxygen making her a bit giddy.

She gathered his ball-sack into her hands, feeling the unusual and exotic texture of his unearthly flesh. His entire body was hairless, except for the long white hair on his head, allowing her to fully appreciated the unique topography of his body. She would have liked more time to feel him, tracing her fingers over the grooved and gnarled flesh, maybe even raking her long fingernails lightly over his skin to feel him jump and tremble. But her vision was fading fast and there wasn't much time before she lost consciousness.

So instead, she merely took those balls between her fingers and gave them a good, firm squeeze. At the same time, she did her best to relax her throat as much as possible and shook her head to force him as far down her throat as possible. Incubus shivered, his long hair sweeping back as he threw back his head, howling with pleasure. At the same time, his tail pushed further into her, splitting her further with another orgasm.

His cock rippled inside her mouth and throat as he came at last. Her chest and belly felt feverishly hot as he squirted inside of her, shooting thick jets of frothing, demonic cum down her throat. Incubus' hand gripped her hair, thrusting a few more times as more and more cum continued to pour into Elvira. She could only desperately gulp it down, struggling to avoid being choked by the flood of semen.

At last, he pulled himself out of her mouth, leaving Elvira coughing on the cushion. His tail slid free as well, the tip giving her clitoris a jaunty flick on the way out, causing her body to jerk as another mini-orgasm rocked her from head to foot.

Elvira gasped for air, gulping down deep breaths of fresh air. Her mouth and tongue were coated in Incubus' seed, and she could feel her belly full of it as well. She tried to rise, planning to give Incubus a talking-to for almost choking her out, but the sudden movement was too much for her giddy brain. She fell back to the soft cushions, consciousness fading...

****************

Elvira...

Elvira...Wake up, my daughter...or I will have to start without you.

"Mmmr?" Elvira murmured, awareness slowly returning although memory and thought were lagging behind. She licked her lips, tasting a familiar, salty tang but its origin eluded her. She tried to open her eyes, dried mascara flaking away, but she squeezed them closed again when bright yellow-green light stung them. "Mmnn...turn the light off!"

"Your wish is my command, my child." The lights dimmed, visible even through her closed eyelids, but she was still reluctant to open them, feeling dizzy and sleepy.

She was laying on something warm and firm and as she tried to gather her thoughts, she allowed her fingers to roam across it, exploring blindly. A familiar, scraping laugh finally brought her back to her senses, the memory of what just happened hitting her like a freight train.

"The fuck!?" She reared back, eyes flying open. She was still in the same bizarre, supernatural pleasure palace that Incubus had summoned. Incubus was laying on his back atop a pile of soft, colorful cushions, and she had apparently been laying on top of him. Her head had been resting on his sunken chest and her legs were straddling his torso. His cock was laying flaccid against his stomach, although its girth was still a noticeable bulge under her body.

He looked up at her, his glowing eyes dim and a look of relaxed self-satisfaction on his face. The sight of his demonic face and body was no longer horrifying, in fact, her body was reacting as though she had woken up on top of a naked Fabio. She could feel a quivering twinge in her pelvis, as her body tightened at the memory of what they had just done.

"I apologize if I was a tad rough, my girl." Incubus reached out and stroked his clawed fingers through Elvira's long hair, before letting his hand fall downward, tracing the curves of her body: the hollow of her neck, the swell of her breast and down the front of her stomach to stroke the shadow between her thighs. "I lost control of myself after so long spent unsated."

"Lost control is right," Elvira grumbled, trying to keep up a facade of irritation even as Incubus' fingers tickled and teased her body. "If I wanted to try out auto-erotic asphyxiation I'd use a belt, thank you very much."

"Although you did enjoy it." It wasn't a question.

"..." Elvira couldn't really bring herself to deny it. "Just...give me a bit more warning, next time."

"Of course, of course." Incubus drawled, somehow his twisted, sharp-toothed grin and hollow eyes still managed to give the impression of a smug house cat with canary feathers caught in its lips. "I'm pleased to hear you're looking forward to more."

"Oh, uh..." Elvira flushed, realizing what she had just said. "Well...I mean, I'm already going to Hell...why not?"

"Hell?" Incubus' laughter was louder this time. "You have nothing to worry about, no daughter of mine needs to fear Hell."

Elvira shifted uncomfortably at the unpleasant reminder that the salty tang on her lips was from her own father's semen. For some reason that still made her uncomfortable...but not so much that she wasn't already wondering what they would do next. In fact, that fidgeting caused her bare pussy to slip on top of the soft bump of Incubus' cock beneath her body. The pressure of his shaft against the lips of her pussy was already starting to kindle a sweet heat inside of her.

"Oh..." Incubus raised an eyebrow. "It seems that you're just as eager as I am for more. The apple does not fall far from the proverbial tree."

"Fine, fine! You're right!" Elvira frowned down at him, causing Incubus's smile to widen. "You had your fun, so why shouldn't I?"

To her surprise, Incubus wrapped one arm around the small of her back, pulling her against his body as he sat up, leaving their faces only inches apart. His red-orange eyes were burning brighter, her admission feeding the flames inside of him.

"Exactly! Do not reject your desires. Do not deny yourself the pleasures that are your birthright!" Incubus' hot breath washed over Elvira, filtering through her long hair and sending a tingle down her spine.

Without thinking, Elvira leaned forward, closing those scant inches between them and kissing Incubus. He growled with pleasure, pulling her more tightly against him and his lips met hers eagerly. She didn't hold back, running her tongue along the wrinkled flesh of his lips, biting his lower lip softly between her teeth. When his tongue slipped past her lips she shamelessly sucked it inside, allowing its fine tip to tickle the inside of her mouth.

Even when their mouths finally parted, she wasn't satisfied. Her mouth ran over him, kissing the ridges of his skeletal cheekbones, nibbling at the leathery, batlike ears hidden beneath his hair and traveling further downward, exploring his neck, arms and chest with her mouth and tongue. For his part, Incubus seemed content to indulge her, lowering himself back down onto the mattress as she sucked and nibbled at his oddly-textured flesh, occasionally responding with a pleased, raspy purr as she nuzzled his neck or teased his nipples.

She could feel him growing again, his cock stirring underneath her as she returned her lips back to his for another long, passionate kiss. As he hardened, she rocked her hips, rubbing herself over the length of his stiffening shaft, which quickly became slick from her wetness. She could feel every engorged vein along its length as rippled against the firm nub of her clit. She was already breathing heavily as she pulled herself up into a sitting position, large breasts heaving and glistening with beads of sweat.

"Well buster," Elvira ground her hips against Incubus' cock, glaring at him as he stared up at her with that same relaxed self-assurance he had since she had regained consciousness. "Since you had your fun, I figure it's my turn to be on top."

"I'd like nothing better." Incubus stroked his hands along the curve of Elvira's thighs. "The view from down here is quite spectacular, after all. You're lucky, inheriting your mother's spirit and her fabulous endowments."

Elvira cringed inwardly at the reminder...but even more so at the twinge of pleasure between his legs as he spoke. Was she starting to get turned on by this? She didn't really want to unravel the tangled knot of daddy issues which were rapidly tangling up her sex drive.

"So, Incubus..." She did her best to change the subject, while still continuing to grind on the demon's cock. "You're serious about getting me a show in Las Vegas?"

"Absolutely. With time and training, we could stand atop the world." His long tongue flicked out and he licked his lips. "Although there's no need to be so formal. You can just call me...Daddy."

Elvira growled with frustration, he obviously sensed that this was still a conflicted subject for her and was deliberately needling her. But she was already too worked up to back out of things now.

Instead, she settled for shutting him up in the most expedient manner possible: she leaned down and covered his mouth with hers. Lips and tongues together, she lifted her ass in the air and felt between her legs for the thick length of Incubus' cock, guiding it towards her slit, wet and quivering with anticipation.

When she felt the thick bulb of Incubus' cock-head beginning to part the lips of her pussy, she felt a flutter of apprehension. She was soaking wet and her body was more than eager to accommodate him, but he was also bigger than any guy she'd ever been with before...in fact, he somehow felt even bigger than he had when he was jamming his cock down her throat. Would she be able to handle this?

Incubus growled softly against her mouth as he started to slide inside, the satisfied sound of a predator tucking into a large meal. Her body tightened as she felt him stretching the entrance to her pussy, the fat tip of his cock pushing her open wider than she'd ever been before. Trying to pace herself she slowly rocked her hips up and down, gradually working him further inside. It hurt a little, but it was the deep, delicious ache of a good stretch after a long night's sleep.

"Oh...fuck...come on..." She pulled her lips back, taking short, shallow breaths as she slowly pushed with greater force. "Get in there...get in-aaaooooohh!!"

Suddenly, he was in, the thick knot of his head pushing past her pussy's lips and finally plunging deep inside her, followed inexorably by the vein-riddled length of his shaft.

"Aaaangh!!" Elvira groaned as she pushed herself back, sitting herself down on his cock as its entire length slipped into her body. Her thighs and stomach were shaking, trembling with the strength of an orgasm that hit her the moment his cock pushed its way in. "Oh, you...motherfucker...that's good."

"Mother and daughter." Incubus teased, but Elvira was past shame right now, aware only of the feeling of her body tightening around the thick rod inside of her.

She began to ride him in earnest, her hands laid flat against his chest for support as she pulled herself up, allowing his cock to slide out until she could feel the thick bulge of the tip stretching the lips of her pussy from within, and then dropping her weight back down again, slamming it all the way back to the hilt once more. He was big enough that each time she could feel the pressure on her belly from below and the taut pressure on her clit gave her a mini-orgasm with each stroke.

As she bounced on his cock, Incubus fondled her breasts with his long, spiderlike fingers, teasing and squeezing them as she groaned with pleasure. His tongue lashed out, flicking across one nipple and then the other. Then, like some kind of prehensile tentacle, it moved higher, flickering across her collarbone, up her neck and finally against her lips. She didn't resist, allowing the impossibly long tongue to slip into her mouth, sliding in and out over hers even as his cock pushed in and out of her moist pussy.

Those small, repeated mini-climaxes were growing closer and closer as she picked up the pace of her movements, riding his cock with greater vigor and force. She could feel the big one on the horizon and she could feel him getting closer as well. His cock seemed to stretch her even further as it swelled inside her body, the tip pulsating as Incubus approached his own orgasm. Soon he'd come, filling her pussy up with that huge, warm wave of...

"Oh shit!" She tried to say, although the thick tentacle-tongue in her mouth turned it into a muffled moan. With everything that happened, she hadn't even thought about the potential implications of Incubus coming inside of her. I don't think they make condoms big enough for this!

Despite her panic, her body was moving on its own, still riding Incubus harder and harder, chasing the climax like a dog chasing down a rabbit. She looked down at her demonic father, eyes wide and head shaking, trying to signal to him to pull out before he came.

From his eyes, she could see that he completely understood what she wanted...and had no intention of playing along. Of course, he wasn't holding her down...she could pull herself free any time she wanted. All she had to do would be to stop bouncing on his cock, just exercise a tiny bit of restraint and self-control...

...She couldn't even bring herself to feel regret when she slammed his cock deeper inside of her and she felt him come. Her pussy was wrapped so tightly around him that she could feel the thick gout of demonic semen rushing up the length of the shaft and filling her hungry cunt. It filled her completely, flooding into every nook and cranny of her womb before the excess squirted out against her legs as another jet of thick, white cum shot into her.

It just felt too good to care. Her body shook and her back arched, her mind totally awash in the flood of ecstasy and endorphins as she came. If anything the rush of thick cum into her just made her own orgasm hit harder. As Incubus' tongue slipped out of her mouth, she let out a long, groaning exclamation of pleasure.

"Oh...fuck yes, Daddy..."