Em and Lydia Pt. 01

Story Info
Em has fun with her virile futa friend.
1.4k words
4.4
20.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning, this story contains futa and cum inflation)

This is just an rp I adapted into a story. I didn't heavily proofread and tweak it to be extra hot in story format, but I hope y'all can enjoy and I'll make more (this one continues, but I just whipped this part up in a night)

------

The clinking of glasses as Lydia mixes drinks in the dark kitchen of her modern, one-bedroom apartment is barely audible against the deluge of rain outside. She wraps up in a hurry and tiptoes back to the flickering doorway leading to her living room, eager to continue her night with Em. They'd planned to walk around town and enjoy the night life of the city, but the weather had other plans.

She sets the next round down on the coffee table, unable to avoid sneaking glances at Em, admiring her cute, small frame and firm breasts against the dim light of the TV. Both of their faces are red from drinking away their boredom, and Lydia plops down a little too tightly pressed against her pal. It's a little too late before she notices the bulge forming in her pants, and she tries to shift her legs to hide it before Em finds out her big secret.

Em looks her up and down a bit, sneaking a glance at her breasts before averting her eyes, and accidentally catching a glimpse of Lydia's bulge. Her eyes go wide as she focuses on the screen again, blushing. Em's nervousness fades quickly as she gets caught up in the moment and leans against her, letting out a light sigh. Caught off guard, Lydia tries and fails to not focus on her fit body and perky tits, her dick growing despite her wishes.

"Is she trying to...?" Lydia begins to think, but stops herself. She's been close with Em for a while and quickly dismisses any thought that Em is coming onto her, and absentmindedly wraps an arm around her. This backfires and Em returns the contact, pulling her arm closer and stroking Lydia's cheek softly.

Finally giving into the teasing and alcohol, Lydia moves a hand to Em's thigh, sliding it up her leg to give her butt a playful squeeze. In the back of her mind, Lydia has accepted what's happening, but tries to shift and hide her bulge nonetheless. The squeeze surprises Em, who bites her lip, but composes herself and hops on Lyd's lap facing her. Lydia's shock fades directly into lust, and she accepts the invitation, grabbing Em's legs and pulling her close. They share a kiss as Lydia grinds her bulge against her friend's crotch.

Em reciprocates, grinding back against Lydia's bulge, then squeezing her legs together in excitement. She kisses Lydia's lips and neck, and arches her back, allowing Lydia to feel and explore her figure. Lyd does just that, finding time to slide her shirt off and over Em's head while stroking up and down her back, continuing her grinding as well. Em has been waiting for this night for a long time, and passionately continues her motion, enjoying being felt up for the first time in a while.

Lydia can't take it anymore and slides her friend back onto the couch. She sheds her pants as quickly as possible, allowing her 14" long cock to jut outward, oozing a bit of precum. Em stares at it and bites her lip; she has no idea how that's going to fit in her, but she'll make it work. Em removes the rest of her clothes and crawls back onto Lydia's lap, her cock standing between them. She can't help but kiss the tip a bit, tasting the precum.

Lyd helps lift her companion and prods her pussy for a spell before slowly lowering her down; she wonders how much Em can really take, and moans as her cock gradually finds its sheathe. Em stifles a series of gasps and moans as she's stretched further than ever by her moaning futa crush. She sees the bulge the massive shaft is making in her tummy as she eases down to the base. Once she arrives, Lyd bounces her lightly, letting her get used to the sensation; Em makes a high pitched "mmph" sound with every thrust, rubbing the bulge in her belly.

The extra sensation turns Lydia up a notch, and she bounces faster. Her dick gets just a bit bigger and harder inside of Em. "I feel it in my... in my womb," Em manages to get out between her louder moans. She grabs Lydia's arms to steady herself as she bounces faster, moaning louder. They pull each other close for a kiss; in the absence of the moans Em's ass is audibly slamming heavily against Lydia's legs as she begins to ride harder. Lydia lifts her up all the way to her tip before dropping her, causing Em to nearly let out a scream of pleasure and wrap her legs around her waist.

Lydia gives a sly grin and wraps her arm around her cocksleeve's back, picks her up, and carries her to the bedroom while still on her dick. She drops her on the bed and lifts one of her legs to use as leverage, fucker her harder. "I... AAAHHH... mmph, love it rough like this," Em moans up at her new dom. Lyd is getting close, and Em's moans get her going harder and faster than before. She doesn't know how much her little friend can hold, but it's not like she can hold back now. "Who knew you were such a dirty little slut?"

Em climaxes, fireworks going off in her head as she screams in pleasure. "Give it to me! All of it!" Her contracting pussy drives Lydia over the edge as well, and she spills the first wave of hot semen into Em's womb. The force of the first shot visibly jolts Em, causing her tits to bounce violently. Her eyes widen and she moans up at Lyd, begging her not to stop. Lydia strengthens her grip on Em's thigh and continues pumping jizz into her now slightly bloated belly.

"Take it all you little slut," she asserts. Em clenches again, causing several larger shots to blast out. Her belly bloats further, looking around mid pregnancy. Lydia rubs Em's poor, bloated gut as she fills it even more. Em orgasms again, her quivering pussy adding to her partner's once more. "C-cum," she manages between moans. Her stomach tightens, and her belly button finally pops out, inviting Lydia to play with it.

"P-please turn me over... smash me from behind like a whore," Em begs between moans, her eyes watering. "Fine," Lydia replies, helping her friend turn over on all fours, "like a fucking animal." She grips above Em's hip with one hand and rubs her taut belly with the other while she pulls her in and fucks her relentlessly. Em's wet pussy quickly forms a river of girlcum running down the underside of her belly and dripping onto the sheets. She starts slamming her ass backwards into Lydia, adding loud slaps to her constant moans.

Em's belly finally reaches the bed, and the pressure on top of her impossibly tight pussy launches Lydia into overdrive. She fucks her harder than ever, dumping more and more cum into her little whore, her shots making an audible *squelch* inside Em as they pound her womb. Em screams into the bedsheets until she's pulled away from them, lifted by her massive gut. "M-make me your fucking cumdump," she begs, clenching on Lydia's cock as she cums again and again. "Nngh... only if you're gonna take it all," she responds, griping Em's ass tightly and slamming into her harder.

Lydia grips Em under her arms and lifts her up vertically, holding her up with only her massive, tight yoga ball sized belly on the bed. "Such a little slut, full of all this cum," She lets out a few more massive, final loads, grunting with each, and her orgasm finally subsides. Pulling out and helping Em roll back onto the bed, Lydia digs a dildo out of the nightstand to seal the cum inside, and towels off to join her. They both rub Em's huge, gurgling, cum dump of a tummy. Lydia makes sure to massage it well, and Em moans with each rub and prod, especially enjoying the sensations around her pert belly button.

She can't help but play with her tits and become absorbed in the overwhelming pleasure and warmth as her yoga ball gut weighs her down. Lydia can feel herself getting hard again, wanting to make her partner even bigger...