Liss and Ashley Pt. 01 - The Flight

Story Info
Two "friends" get a little too close on a plane.
2.9k words
4.43
17.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning, this story contains futa and cum inflation)

This is just another rp I adapted into a story. I gave it a quick proofread to try to correct the tenses and adapted it a little to be a better story, so let me know what you think.

---------------------

Ashley stares out the plane window, a hand cupped under her chin to rest her head on as she gazes blankly at slight sprinkle of rain outside. The sun is setting quickly, and it's barely visible behind the clouds anyway; only the distant streetlights suggest any landscape beyond the runway.

After what felt like an eternity, they finally take off up and into the night sky. Ashley buckles down and prepares for a boring several hours, keeping her gaze outside the window to feel less cooped up. Liss, Ashley's... "friend"... Liss, stares lazily at whatever movie was playing on her screen, trying to stay awake long enough for their meal to be served. Liss glances over to Ashley occasionally, wondering how she isn't bored to death just staring out the window, as Liss was barely staving off sleep just an hour after takeoff. She has no idea how she's going to survive the next 14 hours to Sydney.

Liss was about to succumb to her exhaustion when the in-flight dinner finally arrives at their seats. She eagerly peels back the tray's film to reveal a dubious "steak" and some mushy-looking potatoes, and quickly digs in despite the dilapidated look of the food, with Ashley doing the same.

"See anything good out there, Ash?" She asks in a bored tone.

"Just clouds now," Ashley describes, "rain and clouds; pretty calming."

Ashley rubs her shoulders, which are starting to get sore from sitting still too long. Her back ached as usual, but that couldn't be helped due to the strain of her small 5' 1" frame trying to support her I-cup breasts. Her beautiful hourglass form is obscured by her loose red shirt, but her plump bubble butt is easily visible tucked into her tight yoga pants, VERY snugly fitting into the small seat. Her auburn hair cascades like a waterfall down to the small of her back, and her makeup is applied impeccably as always, but only layered subtly on top of her natural good looks. She scowls a bit at the tray in front of her, which is filled with something the menu claimed to be lasagna.

"Delectable," she mutters in a flat, sarcastic tone while she pokes the sludge with her fork.

"Guess this is what we paid for."

"Yeah..." Liss begins, staring at her own meal while taking a small bite. "But seats are seats. At least the alcohol's free." She finishes as she takes a sip from her gin and tonic.

Liss adjusts her long legs in the cramped space between her seat and the one in front of her, the toned muscles of her 6' 2" frame flexing semi-noticeably as she tried to get comfortable. She didn't exactly have a body-builder frame, but you could tell she hit the gym often enough to have 'fun' with Ashley. Her dark brown hair is pulled back for a semi-professional look, which was mostly done out of convenience. She wore some loose gym shorts and a tight blue tank top which shows off her fit body and C-cup breasts well. Liss didn't typically wear makeup, especially for a flight; she was dressed for comfort.

"Ya know, it's really not that bad," Liss follows up, taking another bite of steak. "Especially after a drink or two," she explains, shooting back the rest of hers and signalling an attendant to bring another.

"Yeah it could be worse. The seats might be cramped but at least I'm not being oogled by everyone tucked up against the window like this," Ashley adds.

"Well I wouldn't exactly say you aren't being oogled," Liss retorts with a laugh, looking her friend with benefits up and down, admiring her looks, "but I know you don't mind this too much."

"That's because you're not oogling me, you're eyeing up your prey, getting ready to pounce," Ash responds in a sultry tone, finishing her lasagna and handing her trash to Liss to stack with the rest.

"Haha, not much room to pounce here," Liss laments, handing the garbage to an attendant and getting drinks for herself and Ashley. "Damn, I hope they turn the lights off soon so I can finally get some sleep."

Both have several more drinks, and an hour later the lights are still on. Liss keeps glancing over at Ashley, getting a little heated when the plane hits a bump and causes her well-endowed body to jiggle slightly. The cabin has cooled down to the point that Ashley looks nearly to the point of curling up to stay warm, and her nipples are poking through her shirt.

"Need a jacket, bud?" Liss asks, giving a bit of a taunting gesture, calling attention to Ashley's nipple situation.

"Yes pleasssse," She responds sweetly, desperate for some warmth.

Liss grabs her big zip-up hoodie from beneath her seat. She flips up the armrest between her and Ashley, and scoots closer, wrapping the jacket around the both of them as far as it can reach. Ashley cuddles right up, her soft thigh pressing against Liss, whose eyes widen a bit as she realizes something else going on; a bulge is beginning to form beneath her gym shorts.

"Damn," she thinks to herself as the cabin lights flick off, "now is NOT the time to have to relieve myself, but at least nobody's gonna catch a glimpse now."

Ashley coos, hugging around Liss' waist and resting her head against her companion's arm, oblivious to the situation. Liss fidgets and adjusts her legs, trying to calm down, which causes Ashley to open her eyes a crack, and she spots the bulge beneath Liss' shorts.

"I told you to wear something longer," Ash chuckles, "you'll be peeking out the bottom soon!"

Despite Liss' clear attempts to cool off a bit, Ashley runs a hand down her toned stomach, slipping it under Liss' waistband. She rubs along one of her thighs before lightly touching the shaft underneath before finally gripping around it.

"Ungh, oh fuuuck..." Liss moans. "Ash you know this'll make a big mess," she warns, her length hardening and growing rapidly.

Giving in almost immediately, Liss slides a hand down to Ashley's ass, giving it a firm squeeze as she admires her unbelievable body. Ashley squeals at Liss' touch, and now feels kisses being lightly planted from her shoulder up to her neck. She starts running her hand up and down Liss' cock slowly.

"Just hold it in," Ash smirks, "or... I think I might have a bit of room after that dinner," she continues with a devilish smile, patting her tummy.

"You of all people know there's no holding this in," Liss replies lustfully between moans as she approaches full mast, the head of her cock peeking out one leg of her shorts. "But it would be a good way to warm you up."

"Mmmm, that's a lovely plan," Ashley muses. "I wouldn't mind this being inside me one bit," she explains, toying with the tip. "I can tell you need some release; isn't that why you brought me along anyway?" Her tone quiets as she leans in toward Liss' ear and whispers, "to satisfy you?"

"If you insist," Liss responds as she pulls her shorts and undies down around her ankles, and shifts Ashley into her lap. She reaches under Ash's shirt to play with one of her breasts, using the other hand to toy with her pussy. Ashley meant to deliver a witty response, but was cut off by the aggressive toying directed at all her sensitive bits. Liss always knew exactly when and how to touch her, and was attacking relentlessly. Liss' dick hardened to its full length, standing up in front of the fuckbuddy perched on her lap, and she was ready to find a place to put it.

"Hope you're ready, hun," Liss warns, lifting Ashley over her pulsing cock, "and for the record I brought you because you're a fun gal."

"Ohhh, yes honey I'm ready," Ashley whispers, biting her lip at the sensation of being lifted up completely.

The cool draft of the plane cabin is quickly replaced by Liss' prodding cock head, which she slowly inserts as it found its home. Liss grunts as she works it in a bit, quickly aided by Ashley's dripping cunt. Ashley begins easily sliding down the 20-incher; her breath caught in her throat as she feels the heat radiating within and beneath her. Liss finally hilts herself inside Ashley's stretched yet accommodating womanhood. Ashley's trying and failing to keep from moaning 'oh god' over and over again, not wanting to disturb anyone.

Liss' massive cock, fully inside Ash, is very visibly protruding in her midsection, and Liss reaches around to rub herself through Ash's tummy. She uses her other hand to play with one of Ashley's tits and begins grinding and bouncing her a bit, getting her used to the sensation. Ashley runs her hands through her hair and lets out several long moans, overwhelmed by the sensations. It isn't immediately obvious to potential onlookers what's going on, but anyone that looks closely can see what they were doing. Luckily the flight's relatively empty and nobody's sitting within a few rows of them.

"I hope you're ready Ash," Liss moans, steadying her legs against the floor. "I... need this..."

Liss starts pumping her up and down on her cock a bit more and more, lifting her slightly higher each time. Her feet brace against the floor and she presses back into her seat, allowing her hips to gyrate as well. All Ashley can manage is moaning between ragged breaths, but she eventually starts to seductively sway her thick hips, and begins rubbing her belly, feeling the massive, hard bulge within. Liss' cock throbs against Ashley's hand from inside, reacting to the new sensation. She's careful not to slam Ashley down too hard and make a ton of noise, but holding back is taking its toll and she can't help but slip a few hard thrusts in between.

"H-harder," Ashley squeaks, trying to keep her voice down. "Oooohh~" she moans, trailing off.

She leans her head back, drooling a bit, trying and failing to kiss along Liss' neck. Her body shakes with each thrust, lewdly jiggling as she's used to satisfy her companion's urges.

"Sure thing hone- ooohhh." Liss moans into her ear, planting a soft kiss on Ashley's cheek.

She wraps her arms around Ashley's midsection, squeezing her dick even more.

"Suh- so goooood," Ashley slurs, eyes widening as she gets fully hilted. "F-fuuck... cum for meee," she begs, her breasts bouncing against each other as the thrusts speed up, and she feels the knot of an orgasm tighten within her.

Liss' thrusts change subtly, and Ashley can feel it coming when she fully hilts herself, piping hot semen rushing out and into her womb.

"Ohhh fuuuck... cummiing," Liss moans, a bit too late as she's already blasting Ashley's insides with globs of cum.

Liss keeps thrusting, pounding a few more shots into Ash's massively penetrated womb. Her belly, which was already stretched by Liss' glorious rod, begins to swell with cum. Ashley's own orgasm unwinds, spraying her own juices out of her sopping pussy against the seat in front of her, letting out a moan which could be heard by anyone that might still be awake. Liss floods more cum into her partner, swelling her tummy further. The added pressure ramps up Liss' orgasm even more.

"Fuck FUCK," Ash moans, "oh god keep going, k-keep going."

"Guhh- you're soo- mmf- tight babe," Liss moans, slamming her down and hilting Ashley yet again.

She holds her at the base, cock still pulsing within Ashley, and still very much battering her insides with loads of cum, jiggling her belly wildly with the force of each audibly squelching shot. Ashley relaxed for a bit, sitting at the base, trying to crane her neck to kiss Liss again. The loose fabric of her shirt begins getting pushed up by the swelling mass beneath, gut shifting with each blast, and it wouldn't be long before it was visible. Liss leans back in her seat, cumming uncontrollably, the smell of sex now drifting about the spacious cabin from the cramped row of seats.

"Keep going," Ashley moans, her gut swelling out from beneath her shirt and beginning to hang, the swirling within growing louder. "Fill me-," She gets cut off when she notices a tall figure, one of the stewardesses, standing above them.

"Umm, uhh, hello," She began. "We uhh, well we wanted to talk to you about... this."

Liss seizes up mid orgasm. "Uhhh, this isn't what it looks like m-ma'am, I-," Liss continues, trying to pull Ashley's shirt down over her gut. "My friend was just cold and I *UUUUGH*" She's interrupted by another loud, massive shot that had been building up. Ashley's gut visibly swells in front of the attendant, and her eyes roll back as she lets out a lustful moan.

"I- we... uh the staff would request that you two move into one of the overnight rooms. They're a bit, uhh, cramped but less compared to these seats, and they'll be more private. We just don't want you disrupting the other passengers, so if you're going to continue... this... please follow me. Oh- completely complimentary of course!" She explains with a shaky voice, attempting to be professional, but her face was clearly flushed and nervous, even in the dim cabin.

"Tha- haaaah... uhhh!" Liss spurts two more huge involuntary shots into Ash, filling her belly to the point of pressing against the seat in front of her. She licks her lips and regains her composure. "Of course ma'am, sorry if we've caused any trouble."

Ashley nods in agreement, about all she can manage at the time, and pulls herself up by the chair in front of her, pressing her overpacked gut into it. She moans and has to stand on her tippy toes to get off, and as she steps into the aisle, Liss' cock finally pops free, and cum begins flowing out of Ashley's slit.

"Oh shit hun, let's hurry," Liss exclaims, pulling her pants up and wrapping the jacket around herself to hide her towering shaft. She steps carefully into the aisle, avoiding the puddle that formed beneath Ash. Ashley waddles behind the attendant, face flushed knowing that anyone awake is probably watching her leave a snail trail down the aisle. She spots one woman biting her lip, and another trying to hide her glances. Not long later, they finally reach their destination.

"If you would p-please enjoy the rest of your flight in here... J-just let us know if you need anything.

"Thanks... uh we might need some drinks later or something, I dunno," Liss awkwardly responds, quickly shutting the door and tearing her clothes off.

She's eager to be back inside Ashley, and lifts her up and back onto her dick without a moment wasted. Ashley squeals and moans, and her endless juices allow Liss to hilt herself immediately within her partner. She slaps Ash down onto her cock over and over again, still standing up with Ashley's packed stomach pressing against her toned abs.

"Fuuuck, fuck me... oh goood," Ashley moans and begs for more. It doesn't take long before Liss' orgasm has built up again, and the flood gates open. The first massive glob slams Ashley's womb, visibly bloating her all on its own.

"I hope you're ready hun, fuck," Liss warns.

"Yess, yes! Give me all of it," Ashley affirms her desire, wrapping her legs around Liss as best she can.

Liss continues her short, fast thrusts, emptying her churning balls, pumping more into Ashley, whose belly tightens at the sequential loads inside her; her belly button fights to remain an innie. Ashley squirms and moans, the room failing to suppress her cries of pleasure as she throws her head back and swells further. Her gut squishes against Liss more and more, forcing her away. At this point she has no option but to set Ashley on the bed, but this allows her to begin pumping with full, fast thrusts. Ashley's churning belly jiggles with each thrust and jolts with each shot of cum, and her belly button pops into an outie. She looks entirely overdue.

"Oh- oh god Liss," Ashley cries out, practically pinned by the mass in her stomach. She rubs the taut, stretched skin, relishing in the sensation. "Fuck, fill me so good."

Liss lifts one of Ashley's legs up vertically, allowing her to thrust deeper and tilting her engorged fuckbuddy onto her side. She continues to dump more squelching shots of cum into Ashley, er gut churning against the sheets, sloshing violently as she begs for more. The pressure inside Ash prompts a series of massive shots from Liss, who can no longer keep pace and resorts to arrhythmically thrusting and cumming uncontrollably, her throbbing cock swirling the semen within her cum dump.

"Aah- aaaaah," Liss moans, hilting herself one last time and releasing a seconds-long stream of cum into Ashley before collapsing onto her bloated belly, dick still inside but softening. Ashley can only moan softly, pinned by the weight of her gut, gently musing in the afterglow of the long fuck session she's endured.