Em & Mike Ch. 07: Toys Revenge

Story Info
Limits pushed & roles switched.
7k words
4.86
7.6k
2

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber/Red!

Mike and I were enjoying our rekindled fuck buddy relationship, after a brief break in service, but had both been thinking that we needed to do something a little different.

Something to push ourselves harder.

The opportunity came when K- contacted me and asked if we could meet.

I thought this was a little strange, but as he was offering to sustain me with coffee, I agreed.

Coffee slut -- I'll own that.

As soon as K- started talking it became clear why he had wanted to start with me and not Mike. He was embarrassed.

K- was really interested in exploring the BDSM scene but what he wanted to experience more than anything, was humiliation.

He loved femdom porn and wanted to experience being helpless and belittled.

I pointed out that having this conversation in front of Mike would probably have done the job, which he found pretty funny.

I agreed to have a think. If I were not happy then neither of us would mention it again, or to Mike.

What? It was just coffee. It's not like Mike and I are dating or anything.

If I was happy to discuss it further, then the next conversation would be the three of us.

I had never been turned on by humiliation and certainly had never even thought about treating Mike that way.

However, I did feel like I owed K- at least to opportunity to discuss it fully.

I mean, he had helped us with some of fantasies, and technically had sort of fucked me.

Well, he had fucked the Fuck Doll, but as I was the Fuck Doll, I guess that counts.

Thankfully for K-, Mike was completely open minded about this sort of thing and was happy for us to include K- in another game.

His only condition was that the two of them be kept well apart while being dominated by me, as there was a big difference between playing with his best mate, and playing WITH his best mate, if ya know what I mean.

Okay, I'm not going to deny, I did have a naughty idea sneak into my head at that point, but I kept it to myself. A Mistress has to have some secrets and a game plan was forming in my mind.

I also saw an opportunity to live out one of my darker fantasies which had been circling in my brain.

I really wanted to experience being pushed past my pain limit.

This probably sounds weird, coming from a girl who sulks over a paper cut.

Mike, though still exploring the role, is a brilliant Master, because he genuinely enjoys hurting me, but only while I'm enjoying it.

If I am not aroused, his enjoyment ceases and so does the game.

He also has a natural talent for good pain and bad pain.

Mike had searched the world for some of our toys and our floggers were specially designed so that whichever one of us was wielding the whip could use all of our strength.

That was the point really, brutality.

(Plus, it's amazing for stress relief, way better than Yoga!)

The important thing is we can't do any damage. That's the beauty of the design.

Hurts like a bastard, and the more you take the more it hurts, but no cuts, no welts.

Mike's not into pain the way I am, but he fucking loves it on his ass.

I think Mike ordered them from Key West or somewhere like that. Along with my wrist cuffs.

My super amazing wrist cuffs.

I can release them if I need to, often Mike will bind my hands in such a way that I can reach the cuffs easily.

On other occasions when I'm spread-eagled, there's a device like a grenade pin. I can flick my finger under and release the cuff that way.

We tested them and they work really well, even if I'm hanging from the cuffs.

I am extremely pleased, smug, and proud to say that I have never had to use the release during a game.

Nor have I had to use my safe word.

This came about quite early on in our relationship when we met up at a hotel and Mike had sprained his ankle.

Very selfishly he refused to take the stairs to the 8th floor and dragged me into the elevator.

I panicked and clung to him, he was pretty bemused and asked me why I thought pressing my nose and mouth into his neck was going to increase the airflow?

"Don't do logic at me. It's not about logic," I had whimpered into his neck, incredibly thankful when we reached our floor and I could stumble out, literally shaking.

Actually, I'm much better in elevators now, usually because Mike has found other ways to distract me.

That had prompted Mike to consider much more carefully how he approached bondage with me.

The good pain or bad pain thing is harder to describe.

Stubbing your toe, or toothache, that's bad pain.

Being whipped on the inside of my thighs. Bad, bad pain. Horrible.

I dreaded opening my legs for my Master.

Often when Mike asked me to give him my pussy for the flogger, it was just too hard.

However, my stomach and breasts being flogged, that's good pain.

Mike knows this.

Make me hot and horny with a relentless frontal flogging and I'm all slutty submission.

Legs akimbo.

Here is 'your' pussy Master, do what you want with it.

He has a fairly good aim, so it is rare that he catches my thighs.

Each of us wanted something different from this game.

Mike had been desperate for ages to get me into the sub-zone, but it hadn't happened yet.

I suspected if I could release his barriers, get him to push me harder, he might get me there. Maybe having K- involved again would be the shove he needed.

He had gone a bit off the rails during our last game with K-. Basically, I needed him to embrace his dark side.

I wanted to be pushed past my pain barrier, and yes, I wanted to take the fall.

I wanted to go down the rabbit hole and submit completely, but that really was down to Mike to get me there.

K- wanted to be subjected to a femdom Mistress, one who would treat him like dirt.

It would be vastly different to what I did with Mike, but I felt that I could pull off the role, just one time.

The more successful I was, the more pissed off K- and Mike would be with me, the harder they would go on me, and the more likely we would all end up with what we wanted.

Mike and I both suspected that this was going to be a one-time deal for K-.

I made sure he understood that he would be bound, naked and helpless and I would push him hard.

Also, I was going to be touching him sexually. He needed to be comfortable with this.

Once we were all happy to proceed, we planned what we could.

We were using the cabin belonging to K's family of course.

He agreed to build a St Andrews Cross, which would go outside for my flogging.

My experience was going to be pretty basic.

Tight bondage, a hard beating (yes, I know I said the flogger's are safe, but they still bloody hurt) and use. Lots and lots of use.

For obvious reasons I did not tell the boys what I was going to do with my toys, but I showed K- where we needed some points to secure things to.

As K- is the carpenter, I also asked him to run me up a light wooden stick, like a rolling pin with a notch at each end. Like a mini trapeze.

Mike had interrupted this request and asked what I wanted it for.

The look on his face was classic and I was laughing so hard, I struggled to convince him that I wasn't planning on 'ball bashing' anyone.

I would start, dominating both of my toys, and then we would swap roles and they would take their revenge.

Come the day as soon as Mike and I arrived at the cabin, I raced outside to see the St Andrew Cross.

Then I nearly came on the spot.

It was so imposing, and so intimidating.

The centre cross was bolted together so K- could dismantle and store it in his workshop without anyone being any the wiser as to what it was.

Clever chap.

K- wasn't arriving for a while so Mike dragged me away from the cross and we relaxed the old-fashioned way, before showering and preparing.

We had agreed that I would get Mike started prior to K- joining us.

Mike helped me to set all the ropes up, and then grinning, took his place under his hook.

I was really excited now; I just love having Mike under my control.

I cuffed his wrists but didn't raise his arms yet.

Instead, I blindfolded him and alternated between teasing him and continuing to set up for the fun.

We were not really into our roles at this stage, still chatting normally.

Apart from my stealing a kiss from my bound man or giving his cock an unexpected tug to keep him semi-hard.

Mike was still laughing every time I teased him and begging Mistress to please touch him again, or please suck his cock.

He was gradually starting to get more excited, and more nervous, as I had warned him there would be some pain involved during this game.

K- was late so by the time his knock on the door came, I had Mike well frustrated.

I had gagged him about 10 minutes earlier as his begging was relentless.

I had needed to raise his cuffed wrists a little higher, to waist height, as he had tried to touch himself.

That cock was my toy now, so he had no right to try and touch it.

I was stood behind Mike, my arms around him, teasing his balls, as he tried to lean back into me or move so my hand or wrist would rub against his cock.

When the knock came, I stopped and just stood for a moment my hands flat against his abs, holding him against me.

I kissed his shoulder, "You good to go?"

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled around the gag, still breathing hard.

I raised his arms until he was stretched towards the ceiling.

Rock hard, flushed, and ready.

Plus, nervous. I really like the nervous.

K- had known that he would have to knock and wait, so he was still waiting patiently when I opened the door for him.

"Hello K-."

"Hello Mistress," he stammered, already a fiery red.

I moved aside and motioned for him to come in, pleased to see his hair was still damp from the shower that he had been instructed to take.

He walked in and then stopped dead, staring at Mike hanging by his wrists from the rope.

I don't know why he was so surprised; he had seen me in a similar position, and Mike was not even in very severe bondage.

His body was long and open and vulnerable, but he only had the weight of his arms on his wrists.

Maybe it was the gag and blindfold and the fact that Mike's cock was swollen and throbbing.

"Er, okay," he said.

"K-?," I walked in front of him, pulling his eyes away from Mike.

"Yes Mistress."

"Strip."

Hesitantly K- started to remove his clothing. I watched him closely, just to make him more uncomfortable, which is what he had asked of me. Humiliation.

He avoided eye contact and I could quickly see his blush covered his entire upper body.

He closed his eyes as he got to his boxers.

"Do you remember your safe word?" I asked him softly.

He nodded, "Emily," he whispered, before taking a deep breath and pulling his boxers down.

Now I had two naked Boy Toys to play with.

What fun.

Once he was naked, K- actually seemed to relax into it a bit and seemed quite relaxed and happy as I secured him into the cuffs and raised his arms up.

If he were a girl, he would have been giggling. Instead, he was doing that guy thing of trying not to grin and looking both bashful and sheepish.

The grin disappeared when I held up his blindfold, but he was a good boy and allowed me to fasten it on. Trembling slightly as I did so.

Neither Mike nor I were comfortable with K- being able to watch what we did together, so K- would stay blindfolded.

Mike knew that K- and I were not attracted to each other, so for us this was just role-play.

Once K- was set up, I walked over and removed Mike's mask and gag, kissing him enthusiastically.

"Can I speak, Mistress?" Mike asked, "to K- I mean."

"You've got two minutes," I agreed.

"Are you okay?" Mike called across to K-.

"Mate, I'm sorry, I'm getting really turned on here," K- admitted.

Mike laughed but didn't reveal that he could see that for himself.

"That's kind of the point, right?"

"I guess."

"Just remember you are safe, and if you use the safe-word, it stops."

"Okay," K- answered, sounding reassured. I could see he was pulling slightly on his cuffs, trying to see if they would move.

"I'm not so sure about safe," I teased, "if we have a fire, I'll only be able to save one of you boys."

I winked at Mike, "Who would I chose?"

"Me obviously," Mike stated, "he means nothing to you."

"Oh, thanks very much!" K- complained.

"Right," I began, pulling their attention back to me.

"Simple rules. The first wimp to use the word please, or come without permission, has lost the game."

"That's it?" Mike asked.

I raised a brow and he tagged on, "Mistress."

Better late than never.

"Yep," I confirmed.

"What are you going to do Mistress?" K- asked.

"I'm going to try and make you say please," I purred, dragging my nails down Mike's torso, before moving back to K-.

I went straight for gold with K- and started with a ball examination.

From his point of view, having me massaging, squeezing, tugging, and rolling his balls was a frustrating tease.

I smiled as his breathing become harsher and he started to moan.

From my point of view, and as I glanced over at Mike, I could see from his smirk that he knew exactly what I was doing, this was an examination.

What lad in his late 20's takes examining his balls seriously?

It took me a slow steady twenty minutes to be sure that there were no weird lumps or bumps that I needed to bring to K's attention.

By this time, he was sweating and shaking.

Muttering, "Fuck, Oh, Fuck," under his breath as he tried not to cum.

Satisfied, I wrinkled my nose (making Mike laugh) and gave K's cock a few strokes.

He jumped and squealed, which was amusing. With a little pat on his ass, I moved back to Mike.

He had the cocky little grin on his face that I love wiping off.

I started by kissing him into a frenzy, and then went down on my knees and took him into my mouth.

"Oh, Shit," he mumbled as I started to pleasure him.

This was why we had blindfolded K-.

I worked Mike until he was close to sobbing and then kissed my way back up his body, stopping once again at his mouth.

He was smiling when we parted.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said, cocky expression back in place.

"Would you like more?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes, p-," he stopped himself just in time, "Yes, that would be amazing Mistress."

I sniggered and walked away.

Back with K- I caressed him for a few minutes, which just seemed to embarrass him, and then asked, "Can you be brave K?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said.

I tugged on his left nipple a little, until he was nice and aroused, and then I pinched a clover clamp onto the little nub at the centre.

He tried to pull away from me and his cursing made it very clear that he had never experienced nipple torture before.

I gently guided him back to me and started to play with this right nipple.

"If you want me to let you go, you only have to say please," I teased.

He shook his head. Even with the blindfold I could see the determination in this face.

Smiling I attached the second clamp.

This time he gritted his teeth and stayed silent.

I think these clamps are nasty actually, the vicious little pinch, I prefer to have my whole nipple crushed.

However, the clover clamps tightened if they are pulled and that was what I needed here.

I already had string attached to K's clamps, so I quickly attached them loosely to the mini trapeze that K- had made for me, which was now hanging between them.

I heard Mike make an 'Ahh' sound, as the light dawned.

Smiling I collected two more clamps and walked over to Mike.

"Please don't?" I suggested to him.

He fixed his lips in a hard line, unwilling to give me the satisfaction.

I licked, nibbled and kissed his nipples into an aroused state and then clamped him, running his string back over to the trapeze.

Then, blowing Mike a kiss, I tightened their strings.

Just a little at a time, until their breathing was slightly tugging at the trapeze and it was swinging gently to and fro.

K- was whimpering now, as his nipples were repeatedly pinched harder, making him breath faster and making the whole situation worse.

Mike glared at me; he was furious. By linking him and K- this way I was forcing them to increase each other's sexual awareness. Forcing them to play with each other.

I walked over and kissed Mike, pushing him back and causing K- to curse behind us as the string moved.

Mike kissed me back hard, a promised of payback to come.

"Something you want to say?" I asked.

He just glared at me.

"Good Boy" I said, patting his cheek to irritate him.

He pulled away abruptly, yanking the clamps again, hissing through his teeth as K- swore again behind us.

I loved when Mike was defiant, it made me want to do incredibly dirty things to him.

I licked my lips, staring hungrily at his bobbing cock. Mike saw this and his eyes darkened with lust, his cock straining even harder towards me.

Soon, I promised to myself. Very soon.

I had always intended for K- to lose this game and it was time to move him on to the next stage.

I gave the trapeze and evil little push as I walked past, making both K- and Mike swear at me.

Then I ran my fingers through K's hair and briefly down his back, before rubbing his ass.

His color started to rise again, but he was rock hard.

Grinning to myself I started to play with his hole, just circling and pushing a little.

K's mouth fell open in a shocked O, and he tensed completely.

Trying not to giggle I started to push my finger, as if to enter him.

"Oh Fuck, please Mistress, No," he gasped.

Now I did laugh as I gave his butt a slap and stepped back.

"Sucker," I mocked him.

His head dropped as he realized he had blown the game.

I came back with his boxers and instructed him to lift one foot, then the other, before pulling them up and over his straining cock, letting the elastic snap into place.

Next, I retrieved from the kitchen a bag of frozen peas and a cloth.

Mike watched in astonishment as I carefully wrapped the peas in the cloth and then pushed them into K's boxers.

He pulled back until his restraints stopped him. I just followed, making sure the icy package was snug against his -- well, package!

"What the fuck are you doing?" he demanded.

I tugged a clamp, "What the fuck are you doing, Mistress," I reminded him.

He just bared his teeth and hissed.

Excellent, he was pissed off now, just how I wanted him. Next stop humiliation.

I walked back to Mike, taking a pair of scissors, and snipping through both sets of string on my way.

"Ow, fucker," Mike complained as I removed the clamps.

Settling quickly as soothed him with my tongue.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you Mistress," he replied.

I slipped on a disposable glove and generously lubed it, then took Mike's balls in a firm grip with my left hand.

Mike had once described this grip as an incredible feeling of being controlled but please no fucking tighter.

I had whispered in his ear, "Until the day you deserve a good harsh squeeze," and he had never completely relaxed since.

I like to keep a little doubt in his head that I harbor a secret desire to hurt his balls. I never would, but it's fun to keep him guessing.

With my right hand I inserted my finger into his passage. He tensed and closed around my finger.

"Relax," I instructed.

Taking a deep breath Mike managed to relax a little and I continued to slowly enter him.

12