Em & Mike Ch. 07: Toys Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying his lean body, stretched helpless for my use.

He was starting to moan now and was pulling his own balls as he tried to move back and pull me deeper.

I carried on, frustratingly slowly, until finally I reached his prostate and started to massage him.

Mike was panting and grunting now, his hands fisting and releasing above the cuffs as he fought against the need to thrust.

Releasing his balls, I gave his cock one slow stroke, and his noises became more desperate as he started to move, right on the edge of cumming.

I placed my hand on his stomach, so he had something to move against and continued to relentlessly assault his gland.

To my amazement, crying out, Mike suddenly lifted himself right off the floor by his wrists, and then slammed back down onto my hand, desperate for friction.

I gently stroked his cock as he came hard, allowing him to be completely satisfied.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK," finally he gave one last savage shudder, and his body went limp, leaving him gasping for air.

I quickly peeled the glove off and wrapped my arms around him to help support his weight.

After a few minutes Mike was able to stand, and I lowered his arms to about waist height.

He could have freed himself, but he just stood, dragging air in, shaking, sweat and cum running down his body.

He looked delicious.

I rubbed his shoulders for a few minutes and then gave him some water.

He was staring at the huge puddle of cum on the floor.

"Jesus," he said, laughing slightly.

"Are you okay? I need to go deal with K-."

"I'm good," he confirmed.

I watched him for a moment, but he was steady on his feet and breathing pretty normally now. I marveled at his stamina.

"Hot shower in just a few," I advised, he nodded.

I moved back to K- and warned him before removing both clamps. Then I just placed my warm palms against his chest to soothe.

He sobbed slightly but soon calmed down.

Then I grabbed my final set piece and knelt in front of K-. Tugging his boxers back down and allowing the softening peas to thud on the floor.

I quickly smeared lube over K's now flaccid cock and pushed a ring over his cock and balls.

Grabbing the cage, I gently pushed his cock into it (not a minute too soon as he started to twitch again, he must be nearly as randy as Mike) and lining up the bars, pushed it home.

Then I smartly clicked the padlock closed and pushed all my debris to one side, I stood and pulled off K's blindfold.

He blinked and looked down at his caged cock, staring up at me with horror in his eyes.

I was pleased actually, I thought I may have been too generous, but it was a good size. It certainly was not going to hurt him.

I smiled sweetly at K-, as I pulled the chain over my head, the little key dangling between my breasts.

"You can take this key from me, when I'm hanging limp, suffering on the cross and not before."

I looked him up and down again, "If you think you're Man enough."

Turning I went and released Mike from his cuffs and smiled at his cautious amazed look.

"You're fucking insane," Mike whispered, pulling me into a quick embrace, "he's going to lay right into you."

I pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"Good, that's what I want," I confirmed, "and I have you stop him from actually killing me."

"It's not a joke," Mike argued.

"I know," I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply, his hands grabbed my hips and he rubbed me against himself.

"Once, just once I want to know what's it like to be really forced. Past my limits, past what I can tolerate, I want to be broken. I can't explain it," I desperately wanted him to understand, but I really didn't myself.

Mike kissed me again.

"Once, just once I'm going to take you past all limits. No safe word, you will be in my hands. When you can no longer scream, when your suffering is so bad you are beyond screaming," he paused, running his thumb over my lower lip, "I'll continue."

He pulled me in closer and bit my neck,

"You will pay for that trick with the clamps," he promised.

With this he pushed his hand into my panties and dragged his fingers through my wet folds.

"Ahhh," I clung to him, nearly coming there and then.

Then I looked up and saw that our roles had changed. I was clinging to my Master now, and he looked darkly excited.

He rubbed his fingers over my lip so I could taste myself. I took them into my mouth and sucked him clean.

Which I hated doing, but I was no longer in charge.

"Go prepare," he instructed.

"Yes Master," I took a deep, shaky breath and turned from him.

I walked out of the room, deliberately sneering at K- as I went. Letting him see that I was laughing at him in his little cage.

As the saying goes, if looks could kill I would have dropped down dead on the spot.

The look of absolute hate sent a thrill of foreboding down my body.

Well, I had wanted him angry.

K- now saw me as a first-class bitch, he couldn't possibly have known that I had never caged a man before, and probably wouldn't again.

It wasn't something Mike and I had never considered. Why on earth would I want to cage his beautiful cock?

I suppose it may make for some long-distance fun, but I love the grunty little noises he makes when we are having phone sex.

Mike was all I had to keep me safe now.

Well not safe, but away from permanent injury or damage.

I heard Mike talking to K- as I stepped outside. He would release K- and go back over the rules.

I hadn't done anything to really hurt him, that wasn't my thing, but I had embarrassed, scared and teased him.

Humiliated him and then locked him in a cock cage.

Stepping into the courtyard, I shed Mistress along with my clothes.

It was breezy, and the cool drizzle made me shiver. I pulled a clip out of my discarded cloths and pinned my hair out of the way.

This experience was of my making, but I had no control.

I approached the imposing St Andrews Cross, running my hands up and down the heavy X shape. It took my breath away, looking like it had come straight from medieval times. It both excited and terrified me.

I gripped the centre of the cross, at waste height and stood naked, my back to the courtyard, shaking with anticipation and fear, the light rain chilling me, running down to mix with the hot damp already coating my thighs.

The game was a simple one.

Beat me.

Take the pain and humiliation K- felt and flog it into me.

Mike had been having a hard time at work and I had told him to think about all the resentment and anger he had for his idiot boss and pound it into me.

I wanted to be used and beaten until I was overwhelmed, begging for mercy and then I wanted to be taken further, taken brutally past that point.

I would stand and take what I could from the flogger on my back, until I used my safe word or indicated them to stop.

At that point Mike would use me as he wanted.

What state I would be in by then would depend on how long I held out originally, but I was determined to make them work for it.

Mike would then calm me down and when I was ready, I would put my back to the cross and again, take what I could, across my stomach, breasts, and pussy.

If I stopped or fell, okay, when I stopped or fell.

When I could take no more, I would be forced again to the cross, tied, blindfolded, and gagged.

Then flogged and used.

By the time Mike and K- came out after showering and getting ready, I was shaking with cold and need.

I didn't look around and they didn't hesitate. The flogger started to warm my back. I knew it was Mike as he was trying to increase my sensitivity rather than go straight for pain.

My wet skin made it more intense than usual and it wasn't long before I was breathing heavily.

Moaning with pleasure as each strike pushed me forward, dragging air in as I pushed back, eager for the next.

Then some hard strikes knocked the air out of me, and I stumbled against the cross before taking a good grip.

Warm up was over.

I grunted when K- started, he hadn't flogged anyone before so was simply whacking at me, it was very effective.

I didn't bother counting the strikes, I just tried to stay in the moment and experience.

Then I realized that the pain was becoming more intense and the boys were concentrating on my ass and the back of my thighs.

That was really hard to take and I started to cry.

Deliberately they hit the same spot over and over and I soon held my hand out behind me, "Please stop."

Seconds later I was pushed roughly against the cross and Mike entered me.

Bending me over the middle bar, holding me down with a hand fisted in my air, he fucked me hard, ignoring my cries of pain.

Then he reached down and started to rub me, and my cries were now of pleasure as we both came.

I was still sobbing, limp over the cross as Mike calmed me, stroking my hair and down my back.

"Jesus I can feel the heat coming off you," he said.

I managed to push myself back to standing upright and Mike cradled me, slightly away from K-.

"Are you okay to continue?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes."

Mike took my face and angled me so he could see my eyes clearly, he studied me closely.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

I grinned and he rolled his eyes, "Are you ever going to fully submit?"

He was frustrated that I still hadn't hit the zone.

I shrugged my shoulders carelessly and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Watch your step," he warned.

I lowered my head and tried to look remorseful, "Sorry Master."

Mike turned my back to the cross and guided my hands to the dangling ropes.

I shuddered as I gripped them.

At some point I was going to be bound by those ropes and truly helpless.

I looked at K- and Mike, both stood naked, holding floggers. Mike still semi hard from fucking me, K- locked in his cage.

They had no interest in each other whatsoever, but also no embarrassment.

They were both young and firm and beautiful.

"Are you going to give me the key?" K- asked.

I just looked at his cage and laughed, ignoring Mike's sigh.

K- stepped forward and swung the flogger into my breasts, I grunted and gripped the ropes.

"Spread your feet," Mike demanded, and I obeyed.

I was scared of K- hitting my thighs but I had always known this was going to hurt.

I wanted this to hurt.

The sight of my breasts bouncing from K's first stroke got both of them excitement and their baser instincts kicked in.

My stomach, breasts and legs were soon burning from lashes and Mike was starting to pay more attention to my pussy.

At first, I had cried out and grunted when the blow landed, gripping the ropes, and pushing out from the cross.

However, the guys had quickly realized that I was getting more and more turned on, and their confidence increased the longer I stood here, the blows coming harder and harder.

They were both breathing hard now, I caught Mike's eye as he wiped sweat away before bringing his arm back for another hit.

My fear was increasing, but it was seductive.

Like a voice whispering in my ear.

Submit, submit.

I hadn't turned away or stopped them, but I was cowering against the cross now and sobbing.

This was a battle of wills.

One I wanted to lose.

Suddenly a freak hit caused just one of the strands to land directly on my harden clit and somehow catch and twist.

I screamed as agonizing pain shot through me and I fell to the ground, clutching myself and crying out repeatedly with a kind of low guttural howl.

I was curled up in a tight ball, but as the intense pain cleared a little, I became aware of Mike's hand on my back, just a light pressure.

My cries became more normal sobbing and Mike shifted me slightly, pulling my hand away from where I was still covering myself.

"No, no."

"Let me see," he insisted.

I uncurled a little and Mike carefully spread me open.

"Did it catch you inside?"

I nodded.

"You're pretty red and swollen, gonna have a bruise in a very uncomfortable place, but you're okay."

My sobbing was down to sniffles now, I was pretty much just feeling sorry for myself.

I looked as Mike gently held me open. My pussy was swollen and throbbing, but I hadn't been ripped open, which is what it felt like at the time.

I poked myself gently and flinched a bit before looking sadly at Mike.

He grinned and said afterwards it was my sulky face.

Then he passed me a water bottle and I took some sips before using the tissues he gave me.

I was getting tired from propping myself up, so I curled back up on the wet ground, kind of exploring the area gently with my fingers.

Then Mike reached out and palmed me, firmly pressing against the sensitivity.

"You let go," he said, indicating the cross behind me.

Mike pressed a little harder against me and I groaned and pushed against him.

Harder still and my breath began to shudder as my excitement started to override the discomfort.

It had been an accident but now I was starting to want more.

Mike began to stroke me, and I moved with him. As my breath started to come in little gasps, I became aware of another sensation moving over my body.

I looked and saw the flogger being dragged across me. I had completely forgotten about K-.

Mike pushed me over onto my back and continued to stroke me as I lay spread-eagled on the ground.

K- moving the flogger across my breasts and stomach and my pussy like a promised, or a threat.

I was wanton. I was desperate. I wanted it so badly.

Finally, when I was rocking frantically against Mike's hand, all thought of pain and bruises gone he looked up at K-.

"She's ready."

They grabbed me and pulled me over to the cross.

In no time my ankles and wrists were in cuffs and then they pulled in unison on the wrists ropes.

I was shocked to be lifted right off the ground.

My breath started to catch as I dangled from my wrists and then Mike quickly pulled and tried me into the cross bar.

The middle tie took some of my weight but as they tied my ankle cuffs to the bottom rung, my legs spread indecently wide, the unexpected fact that I was completely suspended started to spiral through my mind.

Suspended, open, helpless, vulnerable, as each word floated through my brain, I sank a little deeper into sub-space.

Then I became aware of the key being lifted over my head and I started to protest, but Mike just put his hand over my mouth and ignored me as he passed the key to K-.

"Take the cage off now, you will need time to adjust."

K- wasted no time, he shot me a furiously evil look and moved away, to gingerly remove the cage and free himself.

I glared angrily at Mike, but he just positioned himself in front of me.

"It's not up to you," he growled before thrusting deep and starting to roughly fuck me.

His hand came off my mouth, but I didn't complain as he gripped the cross behind me an used it for more leverage, to hammer into me harder, and harder.

"You have no control," driving into me on each word.

"60 lashes," Crash, my breath grunted out of me.

"100 lashes," I screamed at the pain as I came.

"200 lashes," Mike came into me viciously, as my breath sobbed out.

Mike twisted my wet hair in his fist and leaned into me, crushing me against the cross and whispering in my ear.

"We can use the flogger on you until the only thing left to do is throw you over the cliffs and there's nothing you can do because you are not in control."

I opened my eyes and Mike was watching me. His eyes were cold and ruthless. As I've said before, he's a brilliant actor.

Maybe I should have known better. Maybe I should have laughed. Maybe I should have criticized him for saying something so nasty.

But in that moment, I was so deep already, that the callous suggestion pushed me straight into full blown submission.

Mike's eyes gleamed with triumph as he watched me take the fall. He raised the gag up to my mouth.

Without hesitation, my eyes still locked onto his I opened my mouth and made myself powerless, and I was glad.

My Master, whatever he chose to do with me, it was for him to decide.

The freedom in that moment, the hypnotic suggestion of it was so powerful.

Mike reached down and over his shoulder I saw K- standing.

He was cupping himself in one hand and in the other held the flogger. His knuckles were white where he was gripping the handle so hard.

Mike stood back up with the blindfold and I immediately closed my eyes.

Ready to surrender for my Master.

Willing to suffer for my Master.

Whatever the end.

They started hard and continued hard.

Blow after blow rained down my exposed flesh until I no longer knew who I was and was breathing only to let loose another scream.

I was fucked. Hard. Over and over.

It was relentless and brutal.

I came as K- fucked me. I had lost count how times I had cum, or how many times I had been fucked.

I couldn't scream any more.

As Mike had promised, I was hoarse and could only make a rough moaning sound as K- disengaged. Even his touch was agony on my skin now.

I was completely limp, and I felt Mike lift my head and mutter something to K-.

I couldn't hear what. The roaring in my ears was too loud and I fell away.

I came back to myself slowly.

A sense of warmth came first, toasty warm.

Gradually I became aware of Mike spooning me, his arm over my waist, my right breast firmly in his hand. His thigh was rough against mine and his cock a hard rod between my legs.

Mike's cock was always rock hard when he slept, I often wondered about his dreams.

Thankfully, he'd had the foresight to pull my panties on. I allowed myself to drift in this safe cocoon for a while.

Then as my awareness increased, I wondered where Mike's other arm was, as his breath was soft and even on the back of my neck.

The slightest movement confirmed that his head was resting on his other arm and it was pinning my hair.

Well, he was going to deserve those pins and needles when he woke up.

I opened my eyes and immediately my gaze locked with K-.

He was also on the bed, but a respectful distance away, I felt he may have been watching me, but I could not make out his expression clearly. Cautious maybe?

I felt completely safe in Mike's arms, so I merely reached out and covered K's hand with mine and closed my eyes.

As I drifted back to sleep, I felt his fingers gently grip mine.

Coming Soon. Em & Mike. Ch. 8: Control.

12