All Comments on 'Em & Mike Ch. 07: Toys Revenge'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Absolutely outstanding, such a brilliant brilliant chapter. I love your writing style, I’ve no idea if any of these scenes are real or not but regardless they are stunning. I can understand wanting to go beyond your limits just because, let’s face it if you’re going to do it you’ve just described the best way to go about it.

For me the “bad pain” is face slapping, it’s just something I’ve never understood can’t see anything erotic about it at all. To be fair I’ve never actually been slapped on the face as part of sex, it’s just something I’ve seen in porn. I can almost guarantee that if some guy slapped me in the face during sex I’d punch him in the balls.

Thank you so much for sharing

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Tess (UK) I absolutely adore you, you crack me up.

I completely agree, there is nothing sexy about face slapping (even if the slap-ee is a man – take note Hollywood! Any kind of unnecessary impact of the face or head is stupid, whether it’s in porn, play, sport or because the guy in front of you nabbed the last toilet roll in the store.

My reaction would be the same as you if someone slapped me in any circumstances. I’m up for dominating a Boy Toy anytime, as well you know, but I hope I never have to kick or punch anyone in the balls. It would only be in self-defense, but I don’t fancy what I suspect would be a semi squishy, semi crunchy sensation.

Sorry guys didn’t mean to make you wince there.

Okay, actually I totally did.

Regarding your true or false? Well, what I may or may not have gotten up to in various circumstances, inspiring any of this, is between me and my confessor*. However, my Chapter 1 introduction is accurate and honest. The real ‘Mike’ in fact revved my engine and then vamoosed. The fact that my imagination hit overdrive is 100% his fault. That’s what happens when you leave a girl frustrated.

Mind you, he’s not hard to find. I could Man-Nap him and spend a weekend doing wonderfully naughty things to him, and I’ve no doubt he would enjoy himself immensely (Kinky Sod) but sadly I would still end up being arrested, so Nah!

Hot Tip *My confessor is my cat. You don’t need be a cat owner though, you can use any old Moggy. The beauty of using a cat as your confessor is that they don’t give a shit, so you never have to do a penance.

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should defo man nap the man Mike is based on and tell us all about it!!!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 3 years agoAuthor

You people are so naughty, encouraging me to Kidnap ‘Mike’ and do wonderfully wicked things to him. I had an email along the same lines.

Here is why not.

1: ‘Mike’ is bigger, stronger, younger, and fitter than me.

2: Hello, criminal record!

3: It would be fun. I mean wrong, IT WOULD BE WRONG.

However, the most important reason is my strong belief in consent.

I suspect the reason ‘Mike’ and I never met is because he realized that he was putting himself into a very vulnerable situation and had doubts. If that was the case, then walking away was absolutely the right thing to do.

Safety first people.

I’m also not going to go with the other suggestion that I dedicate a chapter to Mike’s kidnap. Great idea but I’m already part way through a captive chapter. Though in this case Mike is in charge, but I don’t think a ‘real Emily – real Mike’ would work in the story arc that has developed.

However, ironically the real ‘Mike’ actually lived in the same area as another friend of mine, I’ve often wondered what I would do if I bumped into him. If he is still in the area, it’s not that unlikely. Of course I would know him, but he would not know who I was.

Would I say Hi and go for a hug.

Would I check out his ass (obviously) but be too timid to introduce myself.

Would I proposition him.

Well, I had a little idea ping, about this scenario, so once Em and Mike reach their natural end (yes there is an end) then I will pop it on as an extra Alternate Reality chapter.

Just for fun.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

That was incredibly hot. 2 Doms ganging on a sub is definitely a sexy scenario.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Talk Sexy,

Yea (sigh) super fun.

The scariest thing about this story though?

The comments ended up being better than the story itself, and that a'int good!

Thanks for commenting, all the best,

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES