Em & Mike Ch. 09: Dolly Returns

Story Info
Emily sold in glory hole.
4.5k words
4.56
5.9k
5

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

Time was flying by, as it does, and I felt that I had hardly seen Mike since the summer.

Back in his neck of the woods for the first time in nearly two months.

We met at the coast for a hike (no that isn't code for some strange sexual activity), and Mike bravely entered the dragon's lair to slaughter the beast.

By which I mean he went into the café to grab me a coffee and came out carrying it at arm's length with his nose wrinkled up like it was going to contaminate him or something.

I relieved him of the intimidating substance, wrapping my hands around it for warmth, and we started to walk.

I knew Mike had an idea that he wanted to discuss.

Over a year since we had started our games and we were not even close to running out of ideas.

So much to explore.

"So," he started, "I had this thing, game, whatever. I was hoping you would be willing to do it for my birthday."

"Didn't you just have a birthday?"

"That was last year."

"You're shitting me!"

"Fraid not."

"Wow you're getting really old," I said.

"Em. You're sixteen years older than me."

I frowned at him, "One. It's very un-gentlemanly of you to point that out. Two. My birthday isn't until next year. Ha!"

"Any possibility we could have a serious conversation?"

"Oh, Bum. Do we have to?" I pouted.

Mike squeezed his eyes shut and stopped walking, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I leaned closer to hear what he was mumbling to himself. Laughing with delight when I realized he was counting from one to ten.

He opened his eyes, gave me the look like he wants to throttle me (I'm well acquainted with that one) and then gave in and laughed.

We started walking again.

"Go on then," I encouraged, "what's your plan?"

"Well to start," he said, "I need Dolly back."

"Dolly as in fuck doll?"

"Yep."

"But she got incinerated," I pointed out.

"A new doll then," he shrugged, "doesn't really matter."

"Sure," I agreed, "You can have another fuck doll, what are your plans for her?"

"I'll tell you what I need from it, and I'll tell you what I want from you, but I'm not telling you what's going to happen."

"Okay now listen," I stopped again and faced him, "You can't refer to Dolly as it. Fuck dolls have feelings too, it's not nice."

Mike grinned and moved closer to me, moving the hand holding my coffee cup out to the side.

"I really don't care if it has feelings," he said. His voice making me shiver as it had deepened and become husky. Whatever these plans of his, Mike was very turned on.

More than 'very' when he pulled me in close and even through our thick layers, I could feel him hard against me.

"Fuck dolls are there to be used, nothing more, nothing less." He confirmed.

I took a shaky breath, which made Mike grin, and pulled away so I could continue drinking my coffee.

"What do you want from Dolly?" I asked.

"Oh, I just need Dolly for use that's all. It's just a cum receptacle really."

He burst out laughing when I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Dolly will be fully restrained," he advised me, relenting, "gagged, blindfolded and unable to hear. No senses other than touch."

"Wow."

"Yea," he said, clearly aroused at whatever he could see in his head.

"So," I threw my cup in a bin and we parked ourselves on a nearby bench, "what is it you need from me. Just Dolly?"

Mike shook his head, "No, from you I need total submission."

I was confused, "I've submitted to you loads. You've even gotten me into the zone a few times."

Mike turned on the bench and took my hands, he looked very intense now.

"TOTAL submission," he said again, "You won't have a safe word. You won't know what is going to happen to Dolly. You won't be able to stop anything you don't like or ask for help. You will be completely in my hands."

"My immediate thought is that raises some safety concerns," I said.

"No," Mike disagreed, "this isn't a pain or punishment game."

"Is it forced orgasms, because that was really painful?"

"No, no," Mike pulled me in, as he could see I was scared by that possibility. I leaned in, happier when his arms came around me.

"Honestly, there is no pain involved. It's more a head game really. More about whether you can really trust to that level."

I looked up at him, "I do trust you Mike."

"I know," he said, then gripped my hair, holding me in place," but do you trust your master?"

I licked my lips nervously and Mike watched me and growled. I smiled mischievously.

I knew he wouldn't want to kiss me for a while. The coffee would make him gag.

Then I became serious again, "I need to think about this," I said.

Mike released me and smiled, "Of course, you mustn't rush into it. But bear in mind-"

"What?" I asked.

"I know that you want to get me into a no-safe-word situation. We've spoken about it before."

"Yes," I agreed, "but you know exactly what will happen if you ever agree."

I had told Mike soon after we met, that I wanted to strap him down and spend hours edging him, then indulging in some post-orgasm torture if he was to cum before back to edging.

He was sincerely terrified of the idea, but I regularly pointed out that it was about sensation, not pain. I would be very gentle!

Mike watched me, looking a bit uneasy.

"True," he agreed, "I do know pretty much what will happen, but here's the thing."

He leaned in and kissed my neck, "I'll do it if you will."

I gasped and pushed him back, "Oh my God, you'll bribe me into it. You'll completely submit if I will?"

"Yes," Mike was laughing.

"You are such a git."

Eyes still twinkling, Mike calmed a bit, "To be honest, Em. I think sooner or later we both need to do this. To learn all we want to about ourselves and each other," he shrugged, "I think it's an important step."

"Maybe," I stood, "Some time? Okay?"

"All the time you need," he agreed, and we walked back to our cars.

Mike was out tonight, so we had snatched this chance to meet up.

Being nice I had sucked a mint on the way down, so Mike kissed me thoroughly before we went our separate ways.

Not really seeing why I should be the only one worked up and frustrated all night, I leaned into Mike's window before he drove off.

"Okay," I said.

"Yea, I'm okay," he looked at me, bemused.

"No," I smiled, "I meant okay I'll do it," as his mouth dropped open, I winked and walked away, throwing, "have a fun night," over my shoulder.

A few weeks later and I was back for the birthday occasion.

Well, I guess not really me. As in our role play, I was actually a brand-new Fuck Doll, polished up and ready for action.

We had gone to dinner the night before which had been Mike's 'actual' birthday.

A large group of us, some of whom had already crossed the big three zero line and were teasing Mike that it was not far off now!

I knew K- best, and his girlfriend had been working, so we had chatted and caught up.

I left them all to go clubbing, as having left the big three zero behind me some time ago, it's really not my scene.

Truth be told, I went clubbing for the first and last time aged thirteen!

No one ever asked for ID back then, but I hated it. Movie and pizza -- I'm there.

Tonight, we had a room in a hotel. Nothing fancy, just a busy well known hotel brand.

Mike had told me I could turn up in jeans if I wanted as the doll was going to be naked.

There again, Mike doesn't use his imagination.

Naked doll or not, it was his birthday. So, I had made sure that the new Dolly had pretty wrappings.

It is a scientifically proven fact that red and black, silk and lace, can bring a man to his knees.

I might be about to submit to my master completely, but I wasn't going down without a fight.

Mike had made it clear that Emily didn't exist tonight, I was just a delivery.

Sounds harsh, but we had spent the morning and had lunch together, and he had been very sweet and reassuring.

I was beyond turned on by the time I knocked on the door.

Mike opened it wearing just low, unfastened jeans.

I hummed in my throat as my eyes travelled down, but like a good fuck doll, I didn't say anything or make eye contact.

Just handed him the fake delivery note and instructions.

The instructions being - Enjoy, and a number to call to report any damage.

Mike read it, grinned, and pulled me into the room.

I spotted a double and a single bed, the single had all the bondage equipment ready on it.

I slipped off my coat, slid out of my very unsexy boots (it was raining) and stood by the bed. Turning to face Mike, my eyes on the floor.

Mike slammed the door shut by falling back against it, "Holy Shit!"

Yea -- red and black, silk and lace - told ya.

Managing not to smirk I just waited.

Mike walked very slowly to me, kicked my coat and boots into the corner and pushing his hands into my hair, tipped my head back and kissed me.

I pushed against him and responded.

I had my instructions, and unlike last time, this fuck doll was allowed to, in fact encouraged to be responsive.

Thank God.

I wrapped by arms around him and pulled him close, rocking against his erection and murmuring into his mouth.

"Please Master, use me."

He growled into my mouth and kissed me so hard our teeth clashed.

Then he pulled my arms away and to my sides. I held the position as he started to squeeze and kiss his way down my body.

Pushing me to sit on the bed, Mike pushed my knees apart and then sank down to kiss and lick at my centre through my wet panties.

I clutched the bed and thought that if this was a real job I could do it EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.

Also, success. Master was on his knees before me.

I was feeling powerful and wanton when my panties were pulled off and I felt Mike's tongue probing me.

Disadvantage in being a fuck doll. I shouldn't move my position so could not pull him in closer again.

Mike brought me right to the edge and then moved behind me on the bed and watched us in the mirror as he undressed me.

I kept my eyes on his in the reflection. He looked so aroused. His eyes so dark.

As I had only been wearing the panties and a flimsy 'baby doll' type top, it didn't take Mike long to pull open the two ribbons and push it free.

Throwing the transparent garment to one side he began to roughly knead and fondle my breasts. Still watching in the mirror.

I could tell he was pleased.

I still had my hands griping the bed and my legs were still spread wide.

I felt so naughty, but he hadn't repositioned me, so I stayed as he left me.

Once I was partially gyrating into thin air with frustration, he asked me quietly to move myself onto the bed.

Feeling wicked I turned and crawled up the bed towards where he was standing.

Then waited, arse in the air for further instructions.

"On your back," he said, trying not to laugh.

I lay on my back and allowed myself to fall open, in the hope he would touch me again soon. I was literally throbbing with need.

Mike leaned over and kissed me once. Watching my eyes for any sign that I was unhappy to continue.

He was holding a blindfold and some ear plugs.

I took a deep breath and held my hand out for the earplugs.

Pushing them in I could immediately hear my heart thumping, almost painfully loud.

Mike had told me at lunch that I would also get headphones that would be playing general street sounds. Traffic etc. So, I didn't worry too much about my thumping heart.

He had also told me that instead of my cuffs we would use the thick hair ties for my wrists.

The theory being that if I knew I could easily get free, I wouldn't need to.

It had worked in the past, and my once the blindfold was in place, I felt my wrists being quickly slipped into the bands.

Then my ankles were cuffed, and I was stretched out, spread-eagled on the bed.

Mike kissed me one last time and I heard him ask, "Emily, are you okay to continue?"

I knew once the gag was in and headphones on, I was lost for the night.

My voice sounded loud in my head as I whispered, "I don't know Emily, but you can call me Emily if that is your desire Master."

I was kissed again and could feel Mike's lips trembling with laughter, then there was a sense of a change in atmosphere and Master pushed the gag between my lips.

Nervous now, I waited for the headset. Wondering if I really would not be able to hear anything. I had no idea what Mike had planned.

My head was lifted, a low pillow went under and then the headset. I was immediately thrown into what sounded like Manhattan in rush hour.

I could ignore it. The same way I would ignore it, were I sat in street side café watching the world go by.

I couldn't hear anything else though.

I had only touch. Well, and smell, but the gag seemed to be quite minty and I had a feeling Mike had rubbed something smelly into it.

Just touch then.

Bring it on.

I don't know how long I waited for it to start. Five minutes. Thirty minutes?

After a lifetime of anticipation, a hand was placed on my stomach.

One warm hand on my stomach. I wriggled in frustration.

Then the hand started to move.

Covering me, exploring me.

Arms, legs, breasts, torso. Soon another hand joined it, almost a massage at first,

but then it became more like use.

My limbs smoothed and stroked.

My pussy and breasts fondled and slapped.

Fingers inside me.

Nipples pinched.

All mixed up with no pattern. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Then lips, mouth and teeth joined the exploration.

It became rougher.

Hotter.

Wetter.

I became more responsive, as my breathing became faster, harder.

So hot.

So wet.

So needy.

I could hear myself groan in my head, even over the street noise, it sounded deafening.

One, two, then three fingers were thrust inside me and I fucked them desperately. Falling over into my first violent orgasm.

Then I lay, sopping wet and shaking as wet kisses and sucks, along with the scrape of stubble, worked its way up my body before settling on one hard, throbbing nipple.

My body arched from the bed as I was sucked hard into his mouth. Right on the edge of pain, I was nearly delirious.

Then, on my other breast, a kiss.

A soft kiss, and a lick and another scrape of beard.

My brain tried to panic but before I could, teeth gently bit down on the first nipple, shooting me straight into another orgasm.

I floated back to find my tender nipples, almost too sensitive, being kissed and sucked, with occasional sharp nips making me jump.

Both of them.

My fractured brain tried to make sense of this.

K-.

It had to be K-.

I was going to kill him; this was so unfair to his girlfriend.

Then confusion again as I felt something warm and wet land on my stomach.

Then my thighs.

My stomach again.

Cum.

Someone was jerking off on me.

I dragged in two or three panicked breaths.

There were more than two people in the room.

Who was in the room?

It wasn't possible to be sucking on my tits and jerking off over my legs at the same time.

No one's that fucking flexible.

My thoughts scattered as fingers were pushed inside me again, just as both of my nipples were crushed in their teeth traps.

Sensation.

I couldn't think. I was just sensation.

Finally, I was released, and I felt one mouth move down my body as the other moved up and gently kissed my neck.

That was Master. I knew the kisses and nips on my neck were my master, but who else was here?

Fingers were inside me again now, slippery with my cum, forcing me to move.

Then more splats, this time over my breasts, even as Master pressed a soft but persistent kiss to my neck.

I was safe.

He was telling me I was safe. I had to trust him.

But Jesus, who else was here? No one can jerk off that much.

A kiss on my stomach then the fingers inside me were replaced by the head of what was clearly someone's cock.

But who?

Master pressed his lips more firmly to my neck as I was penetrated.

His hand was on the top of my head, but then more cum landed on me, even as the unknown person, K? Hopefully K- started thrusting fast into me.

I was sobbing, dragging in air around the gag, but moving with my user.

So, so turned on, as I started to spiral.

Clumsy hands on my body.

Master comforting me as I was fucked.

Cum landing everywhere.

Suddenly I was empty, and I felt Master washing me with a warm cloth.

Kissing back down my body as he cleaned me and then entered me again himself.

Even as he pounded into me, I felt yet more cum land on my exposed body.

A picture entered my head of the hotel door wide open.

Men lining the corridor waiting to enter and screw or cum on the fuck doll.

As the phrase 'Glory Hole' entered my mind, I sank a little deeper.

There was a voice in my head saying this could not be, but it was almost drowned out by the voice that told me my master could do what he wanted with me.

The submissive voice that wanted.

I felt Master climax and followed him over, screaming into the gag.

Breathless, empty, disbelieving, I lay, gasping and sobbing.

Aroused beyond bearing.

My brain still trying to make sense of everything that I was feeling and find an explanation.

I felt Master's hand on my head again, just touching me for reassurance.

I pushed back slightly, so I could lean into him. Trying to explain that I trusted him but needed him to be there.

Then, suddenly, everything made sense.

Another kiss on my breast.

A lick, a nip, a cheek rubbed against me.

This wasn't Mike, or K-. I had no idea who this could be, but they were smooth shaven.

I froze as the kiss moved down my body, licking and nipping.

For ten seconds my brain flipped through a file of all Mike's friends. Who could he have talked into this?

But all his mates were scruffy bastards. I had never met anyone clean shaven.

Fingers swept lightly over my pussy and I came hard, as I crashed into deep submission.

The simplest explanation is often the most likely.

This was a glory hole. What else could it be.

Oh, my fucking God.

I didn't care about the little voice, still insisting this was not what it seemed.

My whole being submitted, body and soul, I was so deep.

Cumming hard again as the unknown stranger fucked me.

Master's hand still on my head.

Cum still landing on my body.

No sound but my own sobbing breaths.

I felt my current user explode inside me, and then I was empty again, but still moving.

Wantonly begging for attention.

Tremors running through me every time cum landed on me.

Then Master's hand returned to my head, and another nudging at my centre.

My throbbing pussy was split on someone far bigger than I was used to.

I bit the gag and cried out again, as the large cock stretched me, and I felt arms come down either side of my waist, as he started to thrust into me.

Really hairy arms.

I started to cry, hairy arms touching me, and this wasn't comfortable, but I was too far gone, and I came again, my head spinning.

I lay, open, gasping and crying as more people jerked off on me.

Then stillness.

I jumped as my ankle cuffs were removed, then my hands slipped out of the bands.

Headphones off, I could hear Mike now, reassuring me, telling me it was over.

Gag out, and I was sobbing.

Blindfold off, but I was crying too hard to look around.

Mike rolled me onto my side, and I curled into myself and cried for a while.

My brain was still leaping about, refusing to settle on one thing, like it was protecting me from the explanation of what had just happened.

It focused instead on some discomfort I was feeling.

I pushed myself half up and found I was lying on a fifty.

12