Em & Mike Ch. 09: Dolly Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike immediately reached forward, from where he was sat leaning against the pillows, and grabbed it.

"I'll take that. Fuck dolls don't need paying."

I pushed fully to a sitting position and looked at him.

He was concentrating. Counting a large handful of money. Organizing the notes.

I still couldn't quite make myself believe that this had happened.

The door was closed.

No one else was here.

I was covered in sticky, drying cum.

Mike looked up briefly.

"Okay, here you go," he sighed, and pushed a note into my hand, "Buy yourself a little treat, I guess you sure earned it."

Then he ignored me and carried on sorting his cash.

I watched him for a few moments, feeling slightly numb, then looked down at the note in my hand.

I snorted as I looked down at the money, I realized that somehow this was not what it seemed.

I started to laugh harder as I crushed the note in my fist.

It was a five.

A fucking five.

What 'treat' was I buying myself, a coffee?

Still crying and laughing, I looked back at Mike.

He had put his pile of cash to one side and was grinning at me.

"There she is," he said.

I held up my arms like a child and he reached down and pulled me in, snuggling close to him, my face pressed into his neck.

"I don't understand," I whispered, still laugh/crying.

Mike hugged me tight for a few moments and then reached for a large T-Shirt.

"Let's just cover you up," he said, pulling it over my head.

I let go briefly but then snuggled right back into my safe zone.

"You can come in now," Mike called out, and I looked up curiously to see who was there.

The bathroom door opened and out came K-, grinning his head off.

"K?"

"Hi, Emily."

"Oh my God," I pointed, "you shaved your beard off!"

Mike was rocking me, as he laughed.

K- rubbed a hand over his chin ruefully, "Yea, I haven't been clean shaven since my sister's wedding."

He came and sat on the bed.

Then my mind suddenly cleared, and everything righted itself.

"You shaved halfway through," I gasped.

They both nodded and laughed at me.

"You fucking bastards," I was fully laughing as well now.

I couldn't believe they fooled me.

"But wait," I pulled the T-Shirt away a little, "I'm covered in cum?"

"Ah, but look over here," Mike turned me on the bed, and I looked down at an array of equipment on the floor.

Bottles, the cuffs and ropes, a penis sheath and some costume gorilla arms.

"Oh, for Christ's sake," I just covered my face and laughed harder.

"Did you like the hairy guy?" Mike asked and I elbowed him in the gut.

"I can't believe all this. Gorilla arms, I was so grossed out."

"That was quite uncomfortable actually," Mike admitted, pointing at the penis sheath.

"Look here," K- said and took my wrist.

Holding up a bottle he squirted something which landed on my arm. Heavy and warm, and slightly gooey.

"Took us ages to make fake cum," K- admitted, "we put it on the radiator to keep it warm, but it was really messy."

"It was like a food fight," Mike laughed, "if you had seen us. We got more on each other than on you!"

I sat grinning like an idiot, all this effort just to play a trick on me, then I looked sharply at K-, he spoke before I could.

"We split up, about eight weeks ago," he held his hands up in a 'don't shoot' gesture.

"So last night, the 'she can't make it, so upset she has to work' was just part of your evil ploy?"

"Pretty much," he grinned.

"You were well gone," Mike said smugly.

"Yea," I agreed, "of course I never would have forgiven you."

He kissed my neck again, "I wouldn't want to do it for real," he said.

I smiled and looked back at K-, "I would hug you, but I'm not dressed."

He frowned, "Wait, I've just had my face and my cock buried in your pussy, but you won't hug me unless dressed?"

Mike started shaking with silent laughter again.

"It's different," I insisted, I could feel myself blushing, "It's weird hugging people without a bra on."

Mike gave up and laughed out loud.

K- just shook his head, "Girls!" he said, clearly flummoxed.

Standing he grabbed the cash, "I'm going down to the bar, I'll see you two in half an hour," he leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I'll take my hug with dinner."

"Okay," I agreed, bizarrely shy.

"Don't forget the five," Mike said and tried to take my money.

I clutched it to my chest, "No, this is mine, I'm keeping it."

K- laughed at me and left and Mike jumped off the bed, amused at me, "I'll help you clean up; we'll have dinner in the restaurant downstairs."

I just stared at him when he held his hand out for me.

"Em?" Mike walked back over and crouched in front of me, "you okay? Did we hurt you?"

I leaned forward and took his face in my hands, kissed him once, "Master."

Kissed him again, "Mike."

Kissed him a third time, and smiled.

Coming Soon, Em & Mike Ch. 10: The Whipping

12