All Comments on 'Em & Mike Ch. 09: Dolly Returns'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it as I like these characters but it wasnt as detailed as normal so I gave 4. I love that Emily submitted even when she thought might be real. If I was reading it right she could have got free. Why do you use initials for mikes friends I have to make up a name. Look forward to next time.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Anon - oh questions!

Yes Emily could have gotten free. It was a very naughty trick.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try harder for a five out of you next time.

The initial thing, yea - sorry - making up a name is the best thing for you to do. You probably know, as it sounds like you have been enjoying this series, that Mike is based on a real person, someone who I have a lot of respect for.

I am very careful not to reveal too many clues that might accidently (in the unlikely off-chance that someone who knows 'real Mike' read one of these stores) give away his identity. If I unknowingly guessed correctly at a best mates name/occupation, combined with the personality of fictional Mike and the little clues that are scattered (for my benefit) it might be enough to trigger someone to say, 'this reminds me of *insert 'real mike's name*. It's just like him'.

Super low risk, but not one I'm willing to take.

You will be pleased to hear that most of the upcoming stories take place in completely fictional environments, where I am free make up names, so you will not have to put up with the initials too much ^_^.

Thanks again for your feedback, EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, that’s another easy 5 from me! I did guess wrong though, as I thought it was K + K’s girlfriend. The entire thing was very well played out, the “mindfuck” is an amazing weapon/ tactic/ treat (?) in BDSM. That whole concept of omg “what if…? / did he?” As usual bloody brilliant.

Thanks !

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

K's girlfriend, that's where your mind went?

Actually, out of all my commenters (and there seem to be a few regulars, and it's fine if people want to stay anonymous) you have been really useful for my writing.

The difference between what I have seen in my head, and what you have seen in your head, at times has been fascinating and really made me think about how I am presenting my ideas.

So thank you as always for the time that you take to comment.

I really do appreciate it.

EmAG

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

I love a good mindfuck... Like the 'real deal' just without the nasty consequences... what's not to love about a really good mindfuck?!

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi EssEssCeh,

What indeed?

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a neat trick

I am reading on hopefully she gets her own back

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous Neat Trick,

I think you will find she does!

thanks for getting in touch,

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES