Em & Mike Ch. 14: Mike Crossed

Story Info
Punishment or reward on the St Andrews Cross?
4.2k words
4.79
6.8k
3

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber.

-X

Mike and I had gone toy hunting, inspiration for some fun and games over a long weekend at the Cabin.

We had been laughing our way round the merchandise in what was basically a sex shop superstore, a few towns away from Mike, just off the I-95.

Everything from blow up sheep to dungeon equipment.

Mike had gone to ask the cashier about something when I was approached by a Greek God.

Not an actual Greek God, but this guy was like Adonis incarnate (yum!) apart from his eyes, which were cold and gave me the creeps immediately.

I had noticed him watching me for a few minutes.

He suddenly walked right into my personal space and demanded, "Dom or Sub?"

My instincts were screaming an alert, so I turned coolly, and took a slow step back before replying.

"I don't see how that's any of your business."

He moved forward again and grabbed my wrist.

"Well, if you are confused, I can help with that. I'm good at helping women learn their place."

I opened my mouth, about to teach him some manners, but instead I let out a cry as my hair was grasped viciously hard nearly ripping the roots out, and I was spun around.

Tears immediately poured down my face from the pain, which intensified as Mike shook me.

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

Even as he hissed this in my ear, Mike squeezed my shoulder twice.

This was a signal that we used to indicate okay to continue, without breaking character in our role play, but this was not okay to continue. It felt like he was scalping me.

Confused and disoriented, I stumbled as Mike pushed me roughly away.

"Go and wait by the checkout, I'll deal with you shortly."

I was too shocked to reply as Mike turned his back on me with supreme indifference and spoke to Adon-asshole-is.

"I don't allow her to speak with people without my permission, and no offense intended, but I don't share."

Wiping my cheeks with shaking hands, I saw the cashier was beckoning me to her. I walked over, not knowing what else to do, not understanding what was happening.

Something was very wrong.

The cashier looked terrified and indicated that I should hurry.

"Quick, you need to stand here, don't look around, just be quiet. Your friend is trying to convince him you are his sub, don't look."

I turned slightly to face the till and I could just see Mike continuing the conversation out of the corner of my eye.

I knew the guy hadn't taken his eyes from me, so I stayed quiet as the cashier discreetly continued, pretending to tidy stock.

"He's banned. That guy, he broke a customer's nose. He thinks all women should be submissive. He gives them a hard time if they say they are dominant. One lady, she told him that and he just punched her in the face, then started kicking her, it was horrible."

She paused as a staff member from the store next door came in and joined us, flashing a grin at the cashier, and leaning on the desk as if he had come to flirt.

"Max, thank God you're here."

"Don't worry Candice, I've got your back now. What's he doing?"

"This lady's friend got her away from him. He's trying to convince him that he is also a dominant. I'm scared Max, he tried to stab that guy remember?"

"What?" I spoke before I could stop myself and Candice, panicking, waved me down.

"Ssshhhhh. You need to stay quiet - if he suspects," she looked pale and very frightened.

"The cops are on their way, stay calm," Max reassured Candice.

"He got bail," Candice said.

"Fuckwit," Max qualified.

Candice continued to me, "I told your friend he was dangerous. He said he would get you away from him."

She paused, watching as Mike started back towards us, his face grim. Then the Arsehole-Dickhead called him.

Looking up slightly, I saw Mike, stop, close his eyes briefly, then turn back.

We all held our breath and over our thumping hearts, heard the guy say, "May I suggest this?"

He pulled something from a shelf and handed it to Mike.

"That will certainly be a good start, thank you," Mike replied, and nodding at the man, turned again, and walked back to us.

The man continued to stand watching us closely.

Max, leaning on the counter, in his 'Plumb-Job' sweatshirt, grinning at Candice.

Mike handing the object to Candice and unhurriedly taking out his wallet to pay.

Candice, nervously scanning and taking payment for what was actually an evil looking cane.

Then me. Shaking and tearful as I watched Mike pay for my punishment.

Candice slipped the cane into an art tube and Mike thanked her, before grabbing my arm and marching me from the store.

His grip loosened as we exited, and the security guard hailed us. Two police cars were just pulling up.

"Are you okay?"

Mike nodded, "Yea, but what about your cashier?"

"She's really scared," I added, gripping Mike's hand with both of mine.

The security guard, whose name tag said Bill, patted my arm.

"I know, I only went for a quick smoke. Bastard must have been watching me."

He sighed, "She'll leave, Candice. She won't stay after this. He's meant to be banned. Don't worry, she's safer with Max than with me. He's a karate instructor."

He included the police officers in the last comment, and they nodded.

"Do you need us to hang around?" Mike asked them.

"Yes, please Sir. Where's your car?"

Mike pointed it out.

"Wait there then," They requested and went into the store with Bill.

Mike threw the tube into the back of the car as we settled in.

"Are you okay?" he asked immediately.

"No," I admitted, "Jesus, I think I've lost half my hair."

Mike gently pulled my head forward and kissed my forehead, briefly running his hand over the back of my head.

"I'm so sorry. What that girl told me about him. I was terrified you would tell him you were a Dom."

We both looked over as Bill and Candice came out and headed our way.

"Her name's Candice," I reminded Mike.

Bill pulled open the back door and pushed Candice in behind Mike.

"Can Candice sit with you while we sort this?"

"Of course."

He nodded his thanks, gave Candice a quick arm rub and headed back to the store, where a third police car was pulling in.

We watched him accompany the officers inside, passing Max, who gave us a wave and headed back to his store.

"Are you two okay?" Candice asked, sniffling slightly.

We both said yes, and she thanked Mike when he handed her a bottle of water.

"I can't believe you did that," she said to him, "Walked right up to him. It was so clever, you made him respect you."

I looked at Mike as he stared bleakly at the store entrance.

"Yea," he agreed quietly, looking vaguely sick, "I made him respect me."

Candice and I exchanged a look.

"It was clever," Candice said again.

I smiled at her and took Mike's hand.

"It was," I agreed, "remind me never to play poker with you."

He tried to smile at me, but it didn't reach his eyes.

It took over two hours to get away from the store, including an uncomfortable conservation with a female officer who seemed convinced that I needed rescuing from an abusive relationship after viewing the security footage.

They separated Mike and I, and I was losing patience when another officer came and took over the interview.

We were all still stood in the car park because I had refused point blank to be out of Mike's sight.

This (very handsome) cop had wandered over and had a chat with Mike, and then came over to me.

The female officer, also at her wits end (for different reasons -- I mean she meant well) stood aside as he approached.

"Hey, Julie," he smiled at her.

She sighed and smiled back, "Is this your area of expertise then?"

"I guess."

He looked at me, "Mike says you prefer to be called Em?"

"Yes please."

"And you guys switch, is that right?"

I grinned, blushed, and looked at the ground, "Ah, Shit!"

He laughed, "Trust me Em, nothing you say will embarrass me, but let's put Julie's mind at rest, okay?"

I explained our friends with kinky benefits relationship again and the officer nodded, asked a couple of questions, and then turned to his colleague.

"They're cool," he confirmed, "Just naughty playmates, and not even very naughty," he grinned at me.

"Really?" I queried.

"Lightweights," he confirmed, and I burst out laughing.

He flashed me another grin, tapped his handcuffs like a salute and ten minutes later, once Candice took back and refunded the cane, we were on our way home.

Well, home to the cabin.

Mike was not happy.

I held my silence until we arrived back, then just wandered out to the courtyard.

Fresh warm air was blowing up from the cliffs.

"Do you want a drink?"

I turned and smiled at Mike, "Yes please, Pepsi?"

He pulled a face and went back inside.

When he came back out, he passed me my drink and slumped with his beer, glaring at the horizon like it had personally offended him.

"Are you pissed off with me, or just pissed off?" I asked.

A moody shrug, "Just pissed off, but Em," he briefly touched my arm, "I know we were going to have some fun, but I'm really not in the mood."

"Master has left the building," I deadpanned, getting half a smile in return.

Mike had hardly made eye contact with me since we had left the store.

I leaned forwards a little and got in his face, "Mike, really, are you okay?"

"Yea, sorry Em, I'm just," he trailed off, waving his hand in the universal indication that absolutely everything sucks right now.

I would have let him be, but he wasn't just pissed off and out of sorts. I mean that wasn't usual, he could be a moody bastard, especially at the end of a long week.

This was different. I could see in his eyes that he was unhappy, and not comfortable with me.

"I'll be back in a bit," I said, standing up. Mike just nodded as I went inside.

I headed first for the shower, and then pulled out from my luggage a very special outfit.

I had actually dragged this outfit around for a few months, never having had the courage to wear it.

Today was really Mike's turn to be in charge, but our challenging day had depressed him, and I was determined to sex him out of it.

Mike was still brooding when I returned.

He didn't speak or seem aware of me.

Didn't look up as I quietly moved some equipment outside, before walking over and throwing some wrist cuffs straight into his lap, making him jump.

Mike cursed and looked up at me, irritation, and a hint of unhappy temper clear in his eyes.

I had the pleasure of seeing his mouth fall open in stunned shock.

Now here's the thing; I'm gonna honest with you all now.

Mike and I are attracted to each other. For sure we are, none of this would work otherwise.

But that attraction grew from being friends, and the friendship was set before we met.

A large part of our attraction is from the knowledge of the fun we can and have had with each other.

The freedom we have over each other's bodies and pleasure.

However, the fact is that if we had never met, and Mike wandered into a bar looking to get laid, finding me the only female in the bar he would go and play pool instead.

On a day-to-day basis, I just don't attract that kind of attention.

So, watching Mike nearly swallow his tongue. His eyes wide, as he slid in a half daze from the seat onto his knees before me.

The cuffs falling from his hands as every thought flew from his mind.

Seeing him gently thump his own chest as he muttered, "Fuck me, Oh Christ," in a sort of strangled gasp.

And then just sit shaking his head in a kind of stupefied wonder.

It felt AMAZING.

What incredible power.

I don't know if it was the dominatrix front lace up, wet leather effect, illegally short dress.

The fact that my ample soft breasts were pushed up to create the perfect nestling place for a head, or a dick.

The sheer stockings and suspenders framing the promised land, and the equally sheer panties, that encouraged rather than covered.

Or the fact that I had managed to create the perfect smoky eyes, without looking like I had been punched in the face.

Who cares, whatever, because,

RESULT!

Instant man slave.

"You're a bad Master," I accused softly, "and I'm going to punish you for your behavior today."

Mike was still rubbing his chest, but he ducked his head and I saw the flash of his dimples as he grinned.

"Clothes off, cuffs on," I instructed.

Mike quickly pulled his sweatshirt off, easily fastening the cuffs (clever, quick fingers) he was breathing fast already.

Not in the mood, yea right!

His face was a storm of emotions, arousal, uncertainty, guilt, excitement.

He kept his eyes lowered as he stood and pushed his jeans and underwear down, his gaze just skating over my outfit, still without making eye contact.

Once he was naked, apart from the cuffs, his cock throbbing, I stood aside, "Over there," I said, indicating our St Andrews Cross.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, his voice rough.

I saw Mike falter when he spotted the flogger that I had left hanging from the cross.

He flicked me a glance, full of concern and no little fear, but then with a sigh, he lowered his eyes and carried on walking.

Now, I love Mike dearly. He has become one of my closest friends. Somebody that I trust in all the aspects of our relationship.

I adore playing with him, playing his body, and being played with in return.

If I was fifteen or (okay) twenty years younger, I would make such a play for him.

But sometimes, he could really be an idiot.

This particular flogger had come as part of a set, but we had discovered (well Mike's ass had discovered) that it packed one hell of a punch.

Two strikes, and I had stopped as Mike nearly collapsed, before gasping out his safe word. It was a hefty, meaty thump and much too demanding for either of us.

Mike had refused point blank to even try using it on me.

What do you do with an unwanted flogger though? Chuck it in the garbage so all of the neighbours know how kinky you are.

So it was still hanging around and despite knowing how easily I could hurt and do real damage to him, Mike approached the cross and spread himself against it ready to be bound, helpless and punished.

Without speaking I slipped on the ankles cuffs and nudging him closer, secured his legs to the cross, as he gripped the centre support for balance.

Mike's eyes were closed, his face pale. He was trembling and his erection had semi-faded the second he had laid eyes on that flogger.

I could see his lips moving, he might have been praying, but in fact I could hear whispered curses.

I straightened up and rested one hand on the back of his neck, just waiting. I wondered if he would back out.

It took him a while but eventually his eyes opened, and he looked at me, vulnerable and clearly very ill at ease, his voice shaky, "Why are you waiting Mistress?"

I felt my own temper spike then and allowed it to harden my gaze.

Not only did he really think I was going to punish him with that evil flogger, but he also thought he deserved it and would actually allow it to happen.

As I said. Idiot.

It was concerning just how upset Mike was, that he would even think of allowing this.

I surprised him by placing a cushion on the cross bar and pulling him over it and down.

He was now bent double, over the bar, his wrists fastened at the same height as his ankles, arse in the air.

"Comfortable?"

"Not really, Mistress."

"Too uncomfortable?"

There was a pause, then, "No, I can do this. I will do this."

Seriously? Why are men so stubborn?

Amazed that Mike hadn't safe worded out I walked behind him, running my hands over his back and ass.

He was trembling, tense, and once again hard.

Though in this position his cock and balls were highly vulnerable. I don't think he had realized just how exposed he was.

"You understand why I'm punishing you today?" I asked, standing behind him, my hands now on his hips.

"Yes."

"Good," I said, and tickled him.

I danced my fingers up and down the sides of Mike's torso as he bellowed with laughter, squirmed, and cursed.

I was laughing with him. That kind of crazy belly laugh that comes when you see someone completely helpless with mirth.

I counted as well, as his waist convulsed under my seeking fingers, I counted to 120.

Two minutes and I stopped, by which time Mike was sobbing with laughter and breathless.

I rested one hand on his back, the other lazily caressing his asshole as he regained some breath and calmed a little.

When the gasping turned to moaning, I asked, "Can you explain to me why I just punished you?"

"Oh God, please don't, no more," he begged.

"Why did I punish you?"

"Because I hurt you, and I frightened you," he mumbled.

I made a sound like a gameshow buzzer.

"That answer is incorrrreeeecctttt," I confirmed excitedly and started tickling his balls.

Truth be told, I've always wondered if Mike's balls would be ticklish, but it wasn't really part of our repertoire.

It's never the best idea to tickle a middle-aged woman outside of a running shower (Although Mike had caught me a couple of times while in the shower. Apparently, I have a dirty laugh. Totally untrue. I have a very lady-like laugh I'm sure!) and Mike hates the idea of being tickled.

I'm usually very respectful of his limits.

I did have a slight sense of naughty delight in fluttering my fingertips around and over Mike's highly sensitive scrotum, I had never expected to have the chance to discover the truth.

For his part, Mike screamed like a girl.

I'm not even kidding.

Like. A. Girl!

Which is not an insult at all. As long as you are, in fact, a girl!

I only sort-of tortured him for a minute, but once again he was sobbing when I stopped, and gasping for breath.

Mind you, being bent over the cross bar wouldn't have helped with that.

Taking a towel, I moved around and wiped his face, before kissing him softly.

"Do you understand why I punished you today?" I asked again.

His bright blue eyes were still full of tears as he blinked at me, he looked so young. (I felt so old!)

"No," he admitted, "I don't think I do."

I sat cross legged on the ground, so he didn't have to strain his neck to see me.

Looking up at him I explained, "You put yourself in harm's way for me, do you think I hadn't realized that?"

"I scared you."

"Yes," I admitted, "It was a shock, it was frightening, and my head is sore as hell, something I fully expect you to rectify later with a nice head rub."

I grinned, "Once we have finished here of course."

Becoming more serious, I cupped his face, "Mike, I'm not mad at you for what you did. I'm mad because you are down on yourself about it."

I shook my head, "I genuinely don't know how you could have dealt with that situation any better. It was shit situation; your quick thinking was genius."

Mike briefly shut his eyes, but when he looked back at me, he looked less upset, much calmer.

"I wish it hadn't happened."

I nodded, "Me too, but we are both fine and there was no harm done."

I moved to my knees and kissed him.

"Are we good?"

He nodded, "Yea, okay. Thanks. Thanks Em, we're good."

"In that case," I kissed him again, "It's time for your reward!"

Mike's eyes lit up, "I get a reward?"

"For putting yourself on the line for me? Yes, you do."

Mike tried to see as I walked back around the cross and behind him, but it was impossible.

I gave his ass a couple of careless slaps, just to get him gasping, and then enjoyed his response as I drizzled some lube over his crack.

Now he knew what was coming.

I slipped a couple of fingers into him and started to open him up.

Mike was moaning and starting to shake, his muscles rigid.

12