Em & Mike Ch. 14: Mike Crossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added a third finger.

"Oh fuck!"

"You want me to fuck your ass, sweetie?"

"Oh fuck, yes please Mistress," he gasped.

I hummed to myself as I prepped him, and enjoyed his gasps and moans, then I moved closer behind him and rubbed my slippery strap-on along his balls and cock.

"Do you like my new strap-on Mike?"

His head shot up, "What?"

I laughed as he pulled on the restraints, "It's a little bigger than you're used to."

"Let me see, please let me see," he begged, twisting his head from side to side.

I chuckled and leaned over his back, placing a soft kiss between his shoulder blades.

The muscles in his back were tight with tension and already damp with sweat.

"No," I told him and lined myself up.

Slowly, super slowly, I penetrated Mike's defenses.

Pushing my fake cock past his resisting sphincter muscle and making him open up for me again.

He was chanting under his breath, "Fuck, Oh my God, Jesus it's big, Oh fuck," over and over.

It wasn't that big.

I swear, it was fractionally wider and just half an inch longer than our usual toy.

Most of you would laugh uproariously and mock "Is that it?" if you saw our toys.

People! This is not a lifestyle for us, we are here for fun.

Mike let out a fractured grunt as I pushed in deep and then held still for a few moments so he could adjust.

When he started to push back against me, I withdrew and then deeper, faster.

"Oh, Christ."

I thrust myself fully against him and leaned over his back, pressing him against the centre of the cross.

"Sorry Mike, I forgot to mention, this dildo has a little bit extra," I teased.

"What, extra what?" he panted nervously.

I laughed out loud and turned on the vibrations.

Biting my lip and grinning as my world was rocked by the delicious thrumming that ran through me.

I slapped Mike's ass again and yelled out, "YeeeeHaaaaa!" out of sheer joy.

Mike was also yelling.

The strap-on was hard against his prostate and the sensations were crashing through him.

I've no idea what he was yelling, it was like his accent had gone into overdrive and was completely undecipherable.

I did recognize 'Fuck' and 'Shit' a few times. Both very apt in the circumstances.

Mike came before I did.

Straining against the restraints, his voice hoarse, the entire cross shaking underneath us.

I continued to fuck his ass, after he went limp, shaking and sobbing (and half laughing).

As I enjoyed the almost overwhelming sensations inside me.

Finally, legs trembling, I came, pushing hard against Mike.

I released his ankles first as they were closer, and then staggered around to free his wrists.

Mike didn't even try to stand. He just slid into a heap on the ground.

I braced against the cross before, still wobbly, joining him.

We just sat and panted, cooling off in the breeze, identical grins on our faces.

Mike regained his strength first and helped me out of the strap-on, "Let me look at this thing," he insisted, pulling the condom free.

Seemingly losing interest, he placed it to one side, leaning against one of the cross legs and pulling me against him.

I snuggled in, my head resting against his shoulder, eyes closed, my back against his hard chest.

I could feel his cock semi-erect against my lower back, his legs resting alongside mine, spread out in front of me.

It was nice. To be held like this. Safe and easy with each other again, after such an unpleasant start to the day.

I felt Mike reach around me, and then gasped and arched as his fingers gently opened me.

"What? Too tired," I complained, already excited.

Then I felt the slide of warm, soft silicon against my centre, looking up to see Mike's eyes glinting with mischief.

"I wondered if you would enjoy this as much as I did?" he said, as he flicked the switch.

Coming soon. Em & Mike Ch. 15: The Manor.

12