All Comments on 'Em & Mike Ch. 14: Mike Crossed'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I still want to play with Mike. I hate that he was so upset by that. Hes so lovely. The next story are they going to bdsm Manor it's been ages since we had one of those stories. That's exciting.

Txs

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous - I want Mike.

You again!

I can assure you that only fictional versions of actual people were upset by the events in this story.

Yes, they are off to BDSM Manor. Hopefully everyone will enjoy it. I'm aware that a few people are reading both series' so I have held back (although continued writing) the BDSM Manor series, because there is some character crossover and I thought it may be confusing.

Em and Mike are there for the next 4 chapters, and then I shall re-start posting the BDSM Manor series, lots going on.

Thanks for commenting.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mistress Emily,

Without giving any details away, after all it is a large area, can you confirm if the friend that you based Mike on is from Georgia (USA) ?

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Georgia?

At last, I get my due respect!

^_*

Oh, Georgia. I LOVE Georgia boys, so polite and that accent, it’s like being covered in chocolate and then someone licking it off.

As for Mike, I can neither confirm nor deny - sorry.

Reminds you of someone does he? I would say inspired by, rather than based on.

On second thoughts maybe you are right, I sometimes wonder if he would recognize himself.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm from Georgia, I would love to cover you in chocolate and lick it off.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous Georgia2 (or same?)

That’s so funny.

Maybe I’ll cover you in chocolate and lick it off, would that suit?

Drop your number, I’ll give you a shout next time I’m around.

No, that was a joke, really…don’t.

Drop the number of someone you hate, they will wonder why the hell they are getting calls with people asking, “What kind of chocolate do you like?”

HA!

That was also a joke, obviously.

The editor would kill me, I'm probably grounded now!

Maybe just grab some chocolate ready for the next instalment.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quick actions save the day! Clever Mike. Love the inventive tickle punishment, on somebody else obviously…just not on me. It’s going to sound sexist but it’s really not intentional, I agree wholeheartedly with the “men are idiots” sentiment.

The encounter with the misogynistic jerk in the sex shop is a very vivid reminder that there are a lot of men who really are idiots in the truest sense of the word. It’s frightening (and more than a bit sad) that people can acquire such extreme beliefs and react as though their opinion is just common sense/ the natural order of things. The kind of arsehole who genuinely believes that if a woman wears something remotely revealing that “she’s asking for it”.

As usual your writing is top notch. Ta muchly 😉

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Tess, (Where you been?)

Yea, you know with Em and Mike they are having fun and everything, but it's 'could be' fiction, not fantasy, so real stuff happens as well and that a'int always good.

Mike saves the day, my hero!

All the best, EmAG.

tickletorchtickletorch7 months ago

Love the tickling. Such a dream position and concept for me. female / male tickling is so sexy~

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert7 months agoAuthor

Hi tickletorch,

Yea? Oh my...I would HATE it.

I mean I would love having a cute guy at my mercy like that for teasing and tickling, but personally, I would hate it!

But I know that 'real Mike' would hate it, so it was super cruel of me to imagine ^_*

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES