Em & Mike Ch. 17: Day Two

Story Info
Submitting to Mike's will, and a stranger.
7.6k words
4.63
6.2k
3

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Normally can be read in series or standalone but you need to read at least the last two chapters for this to make any sense, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green.

-X

I woke up slowly and grumpily.

But then, I always do.

Opening one eye to check it was actually daytime, and then stretching like a cat and reaching for Mike.

The bed was empty. Apart from me, obviously!

I felt a slight pulling across my belly when I stretched, so I dug myself out from under the covers and had a look.

The welt from yesterday was much calmer. A little sore, but it was mostly tenderness from a very clear bruise that was forming.

Oh Joy!

I sighed and closed my eyes, remembering the scuffs, scrapes, cuts, and bruises that Tim had left my attacker with when he tackled him to the ground and used him as a skateboard.

Two minutes of visualizing that and I felt much better.

Sitting up properly I looked around. There was no man noise (as in bumps, stuff being dropped, cursing, or running showers) so I assumed that Mike had gone out.

Looking at the clock, I saw it was gone nine, so he had probably woken up hours ago and headed for the gym.

There was also a note. I squinted at it for half a minute, and then swore and clambered out of bed to find my glasses.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I turned the note upside down. Nope.

Tried one side, then the other, still nope.

You would think that someone who was ambidextrous would be able to write clearly with at least one of their hands, but apparently not.

Giving up I wandered into the bathroom, did my stuff (none of your business -- nosy) cleaned my teeth, forgot my towels.

Went back for towels and Mike came in, "What are you doing?" he demanded.

I blinked at him, then raised the towels, "Shower."

He came over and gripped my shoulders, "I said to wait for me before you hit the shower, are you steady?" he was peering at me like I had a concussion or something.

"I don't remember that conversation," I said, "was I sleeping?"

In answer he picked up the note and held it up.

I took it from him, turned it upside down then handed it back, shrugged and ambled back into the bathroom.

Behind me he snorted with laughter, and then followed me in, stripping off his clothes and letting them fall wherever, pretending to be mad.

(No I didn't pick them up, I'm not his mother, even if I am old enough to be!)

"Are you suggesting my writing isn't crystal clear?"

I just laughed.

Giving in he laughed as well and wrapped his arms around me, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, just a little tender."

"Are you still okay to play today?"

"Oh," I feigned super happy excitement, "It's my turn to be in charge today isn't it?"

"No, it's mine," he said, looking stern.

I frowned, "Are you sure?"

"Emily!" he warned.

"Maybe you're confused," I suggested brightly.

"That's it!"

I squealed as Mike grabbed me and held my wrists behind my back as he kissed me.

"I'm in charge," he growled as he bit my lip, "say it."

"You're in charge," I breathed against his mouth.

"You're mine today."

"Yes."

Mike held both my wrists in one hand and gripped my hair, tugging my head back, "Say it, you know what."

I pouted, "I haven't even had breakfast yet!"

Mike gripped my hair harder, making me gasp, and hissed aggressively (although I noticed he was being careful not to rub against my bruise) "Say it."

"I'm yours today, Master."

Smiling with satisfaction, he softened and ran his hands through my hair. I practically purred and melted against him, "Good girl."

Pulling me into the shower my head rub continued as he shampooed and rinsed, I returned the favour and soon we were both clean but shaking with lust.

Then Mike pulled a seat out from the wall and gripping my hair again pushed me down.

The little seat put me at the perfect height to take a cock in my mouth, and shocking surprise, that's exactly what I found myself doing.

Yummiest breakfast ever.

Mike held my hair in his fist and cupped my face as I licked, kissed, and worshipped him.

I added my hands and stroked him, massaging his balls, and teasing his hole until he was panting with desire.

He fucked my mouth, carefully, but thoroughly and I whimpered with every withdrawal until he thrust back in.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out and splattered his cum all over my chest and stomach.

"Ewugh!" I hadn't been expecting that.

We both laughed breathlessly and let the water clean us off and cool us down again.

Post shower Mike applied a thick layer of Will's balm as directed, and I let it sink in a bit before I finished dressing.

I knew that we were meeting Kerry and Will for a late breakfast picnic, but I had no idea what Mike had planned for his day in charge.

When I bent to my case to dig out some clothes, Mike cleared his throat behind me and turning, I saw him holding up a dress.

"Really?"

It was nice enough. A lightweight, floaty navy-blue summer dress, with a full skirt and buttons down the front, but I never wear dresses.

"I'm in charge today, remember?"

"Where'd it come from?"

Mike just tapped the side of his nose in response. Rolling my eyes I allowed him to slip the dress over my head.

"It looks nice," he said.

"Do I look like a lady?"

"No, you look like a tomboy who's been forced into a dress."

I laughed; he was probably right. It was a nice dress though, and the full skirt was more comfortable around my sore belly than jeans would have been.

Mike had run his hands down my bare arms after he had pulled the dress down and was now holding my hands in his.

"Em," he started, sounding serious.

"Yes?"

"About today. I just wanted to say that what I have in mind might seem extreme. It might seem too much. But I want you to think, before you safe word out okay?"

"You think I'm going to safe word out?"

Mike pulled me a little closer and kissed me, "I think your first reaction will be that it's too much, too unlike you," he kissed me again, "too naughty. But don't knee jerk, that's all I'm asking. We have an opportunity this weekend to be out of ourselves, to be things and do things we would never normally be or do, and that's okay."

He sighed and rested his forehead against mine, "Just try to trust me and enjoy, that's all I'm asking, because no one but us is ever going to know what happens here today."

"I trust you, Master," I said, because it's true, and because Mike really likes it when I call him Master.

His thumbs rubbed my wrists, "I know you do."

"May I ask a question?"

"Of course," he agreed.

"Am I allowed to repeat all of this back to you tomorrow when it's your turn?"

Mike cracked up, "Absolutely!"

Mike's warning did make me wonder about what the day was going to bring, but when we met Kerry and Will in the lobby and made our way through the formal gardens and into the countryside beyond, I let it slip to the back of my mind.

The estate was beautiful, we went through fields of wildflowers, through ancient woods, and over a stream.

Every now and then we had to skirt around some play going on. We passed some subs being flogged at one point.

Also some rather scary breath-play happening at the stream. Will pointed out that there was both a minder and one of the medical team standing by for that one, but he also said they played every weekend when it was warm enough, and in one of the public bathrooms when it wasn't.

I had been relieved when Sadie and John had come by to check on me that morning, they had told us not to worry about the guest masks.

After the events of yesterday everyone knew who we were now, so there was no point.

Kerry and Mike were ahead of us, which gave me the opportunity to lay down some plans for the following day.

Mike stopped at one point and looked back, "What are you two up to?"

I tried to look innocent (not really one of my talents), "Will is just helping me decide which room to use tomorrow. There's the dungeon, the medical experiment room, or what was the other?"

"The sounding room?" Will suggested, sending Mike an evil grin.

"Yes, that's right. The sounding room."

"Har-Har," Mike said and flipping us the finger, turned, and carried on his sports-based discussion with Kerry.

Soon we were back in the woods and caught up with Kerry and Mike, who had stopped to observe a slave.

A young woman was tied to a tree.

She had a collar around her neck which was attached to a ring in the tree.

She was gagged and blindfolded.

Her legs were pulled open by more ropes and her arms bound tightly behind her back.

Completely helpless and vulnerable.

"Do you want to use her?" Kerry was asking Mike as we arrived.

Mike just laughed, "Really, no!"

I just stopped, shocked. There was no one around and we were in the middle of the woods.

Seeing my unhappiness Kerry took my hand and led me forward. The slave started to mumble behind the gag as she heard us approach.

"It's Master Kerry, Katrina. I'm just passing through," he said. The slave moaned unhappily.

Kerry smirked and lifted the lid on a wooden box that was sitting on a table near the slave.

Inside were condoms and lube. Under the table was a bin, half full.

"It's amazing how many people enjoy a walk in the woods," he said.

It was obvious that the slave had been excited by our approach, and disappointed when Kerry introduced himself, but I wasn't happy, it didn't seem safe.

Then Kerry took my shoulders, turned me around and pointed up.

Camouflaged above us was a tree house, and in it was a minder grinning down at us.

I laughed, "This place is insane."

We moved on, leaving Katrina to her random use, and found a pretty spot in the shade, with the woods against our backs and flowers spread out in front of us.

Breakfast was a treat with fruit and pastries, coffee, juice, and tea. We ate, chatted and for a while just sat and soaked up the view.

There was a small, half hidden building not far from us and I asked Kerry and Will about it.

"It's a space to store equipment, medical supplies, emergency phone and a couple of bathrooms," they told me, "Similar facilities are scattered all over."

"I was hoping you would say that," I said and dashed off.

On my return the blankets had been cleared of food and Kerry was sat on the only remaining chair, the others folded and moved to one side.

Slightly puzzled I joined Will and Mike on the blanket.

"Okay?" Mike asked.

I nodded, moving closer when he beckoned me.

He turned me so that I was facing him, both of us kneeling on the blanket.

Mike kissed me, making me blush as we had an audience, "Are you ready to play?"

"Um, I guess."

He looked disapprovingly at me.

"I mean, yes Master, I'm ready to play."

"Do you know what I've always wanted?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"I've always wanted to make you a slut," he said, smirking slightly.

We had explored fantasies before. Gotten hot and bothered talking about what would happen if I became his submissive slut and what he would make me do, it always ended with us fucking like bunnies and laughing our heads off.

(And in our verbal fantasies it wasn't always me in the role of slut!)

Mike's tongue was still very clearly in his cheek, and as always, his use of the name slut was in the same tone as he would call me 'sweetheart'; but I just waited.

It was weird with Kerry and Will watching, and I had no clue what was going on, or how far he was going to take me.

"Will you be my slut, Emily?" Mike murmured softly, as he kissed me again.

"Yes, Master," I promised as his lips journeyed down my neck.

"That's good," he said, clearly pleased, as his fingers started to undo the buttons down the front of my dress.

I watched him. My eyes wide, unsure.

He watched me. Amused and commanding.

Soon my dress was unbuttoned down to the waist, and I was trembling. Even though I was still covered, Mike was running his fingers lightly up and down my torso and breasts.

We were in a meadow, in the open, on the edge of a wood that any number of staff or members could walk through.

Me, Mike, and two gay guys that we had met the day before.

Then I felt hands on my hips, and a hard cock against my ass, pressing through the dress.

I gasped as Will lifted my hair and pressed a soft kiss to the back of my neck.

"Oh, Fuck!" I whispered.

Will wasn't your average gay man.

He was also a submissive sex slave.

I stared at Mike, breathing fast as Will rocked himself gently against me, his hands roaming over my hips, bum and legs, his lips on my neck and shoulders.

Mike continued to move his hands over me, gradually exposing me more and more.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, lost for words.

"Emily?" Kerry called me, "Emily, look at me."

I turned my head and looked at Kerry. Mike took the opportunity to move in and start to kiss his way down the front of my body.

"I need you to use your colors Emily, you know the code we use here. Today, I'm your minder."

This brought me slightly back to myself, "You're my minder?"

He grinned, "Well entertaining as I suspect this is going to be, as I told you last night, I'm gay."

"But. Will?" I gasped, half a question, but I could hardly speak as the man in question moved his hands from massaging the outside of my thighs to the inside. The back of his hands almost brushing my centre.

My needy, throbbing centre.

I hoped Mike had packed fresh panties.

"Will has already been slutified," Kerry said, "Plus, he does as he's told. Plus, you have something he's rather partial to."

"What?" I shuddered as Mike pushed my dress aside and started sucking at my nipple through my bra.

"Breasts," Will growled in my ear, as his hands swept up my body. He held my left tit for Mike to continuing sucking at and started to knead my right in his hand.

I groaned, my head falling back against his shoulder, another shudder running through me.

"I don't get many breasts, being gay," Will said, his mouth next to my ear, and making me laugh somewhat breathlessly.

"Give it time, my love," Kerry drawled, "I may yet grow some man-boobs for you."

This made me laugh even harder. As if!

Kerry had the kind of sculpted physique that the Gods would weep over.

Mike was watching me now, smiling at my laugh.

My breath was coming fast, as both of Will's hands tugged and pulled at my breasts. He was still thrusting himself against my backside.

"You're serious?" I asked, watching Mike closely.

If this turned out to be a practical joke, I was going to bury the bodies so deep.

"You have a stranger fantasy," he reminded me, then took my face in his hands, and demanded, "Be my slut."

"Yes," I gasped.

Mike grinned in triumph, but before he could kiss me, Kerry interrupted, "Emily, I need you to confirm."

"Green, I'm green," I grabbed Mike's face and kissed him.

"I'm green Master Kerry, I'm so fucking turned on."

I kissed Mike again, "Master, I'm green. Please make me your slut, please. Oh, God please," I was begging already.

I felt the dress pulled down my arms until it pooled around my waist. Then my bra seemed to evaporate. Will's hands came back to my breasts, he really did seem quite enamored.

Mike was holding my face, my eyes captured by his.

What a slut you are," he rasped, almost as breathless as me, "Giving your body to a stranger, to touch and explore and enjoy."

I gasped as Will pinched my stiff nipples, before returning to squeezing and tugging at me. I was going to be so sore tomorrow.

"Look at you," Mike continued, kissing me briefly, "allowing yourself to be used."

Will's hands slipped down and soon my skirt was gone, his hands exploring my legs and thighs.

My eyes closed, "Look at me," Mike demanded, "Keep your eyes on me."

I kept my eyes on him as he slipped my panties away, before taking my face again, "I know what you want my sweet little slut," he told me, "widen your legs."

My hands were on Mike's chest now, gripping his shirt. I just shook my head, unable to do anything but drag air in and out, and obey, pushing my knees apart where I knelt.

"You want fingers in your slit," he told me, "You want a stranger's hand covered in your slutty juices. You want your breasts crushed and bruised, given up to whoever I chose."

He was holding my face now and I couldn't look away from his eyes, dark with desire.

"You want teeth marks on your neck, your hair a prisoner in a stranger's fist. You want to feel fingers opening you up, a cock teasing your clit."

I was sobbing now, air shuddering in and out.

Every dirty thing that Mike said, Will was acting out.

I felt his cock slide intimately between my legs, dragging through my wetness, and unable to hold out any longer I fell against Mike and came, sobbing and shaking.

I wasn't allowed to rest, but Mike calmed me a little.

"Oh, fucking hell," I panted, half collapsed against Mike's chest as he kissed my hair and Will gently caressed my sensitive clit, his cock firm against the length of me. Splitting me. I could feel him throbbing.

Mike gripped my shoulders and eased me up again. His eyes were dark, his faced flushed. He was immensely turned on.

"Are you mine?"

"Yes, Master."

"Stroke him," Mike demanded.

Slightly shocked and highly excited, gripping Mike's shoulder with one hand, I reached down between my legs to where Will's cock was still nestled against me.

I began to stoke along the bottom length of him, pushing him more firmly against myself.

Will bit my shoulder and moaned, "Oh fuck, that's good baby,"

Mike's eyes flickered to where my hand was working, the head of Will's cock poking out from between my legs, and then back to my eyes.

His eyes were dancing, "This is fucking obscene," he half laughed, and kissed me, "Good girl. Good, VERY good slut."

Mike's eyes were intent on mine. He wanted me to do this. I wanted me to do this.

It wasn't about being a slut, for us that was just playing a game.

(Nothing wrong with that of course, as long as everyone is happy and careful.)

But I could count on one hand the number of men who had been inside my body, and I was already including Will in that tally!

This was about wanting to be wild, wanting to be free and experience extreme submission.

Embracing the dominant / submissive role and enjoy the thrill of danger.

I was moaning, Will was moaning. I was naked between two men and living my (near) stranger fantasy, so, so aroused.

"Mike," Will gave a full body shudder, "I'm leaking man, I need to dress up."

"Okay," Mike kissed me and pushed his fingers along my wetness and into me, as Will pulled back.

I heard the sound of a condom packet being opened, and Will's slightly fractured breathing as he covered himself.

My heart started to race, and I thrust against Mike's fingers and kissed him with enthusiasm, trying to tell him I was up for this, I was into this, I wanted this.

Then Mike pulled back, as Will slipped back between my legs, now covered, safe, and slightly cool from lube.

"Are you going to submit to me?" Mike asked, his eyes darker than I had ever seen them, and so intent. His face stroking my cheek gently.

"Yes," I sobbed, there were tears now.

"I want to watch a stranger push inside your body and fuck you," he ground out, almost too aroused to speak.

I felt suddenly overwhelmed and wrapped my arms around Mike, pressing my face into his neck, "I can't breathe."

Despite his harsh words and demands, he pulled me in and soothed me immediately, "Okay, it's okay Em."

"No, no, not," I gasped, "Stop."

I felt Will pull back even as Mike held me tighter, "We can stop."

"No," I sobbed out, and reached blindly behind for Will's hand, pulling him back against me and pressing his fingers back against my centre, almost cumming again, "I don't want to stop," I was struggling to make myself understood.