Em & Mike Ch. 17: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's confusion was clear, as he hesitated, "Em?"

"Mike," Kerry interrupted us, his voice calm authority, "Would you allow me to assist?"

Mike must have nodded or something, because I was aware of Kerry kneeling next to the three of us.

"Will," he said, "the woman is needing your talents, give her something, snuggle in there."

"Jesus, Master, I'm on the edge here," Will complained, but I vibrated from head to foot as he firmly pushed himself against me again, his cock pressing lengthways along my pussy.

He allowed me to press his hand slowly but firmly against myself. It was more like comfort than masturbation. I could feel him shaking.

Kerry gently turned my head, so I was facing him, still resting against Mike, my head on his chest. He observed me for a few moments as I just gazed at him, then he smiled slightly and made eye contact with Mike, over my head.

I was a little dreamy, but one part of me remained aware of their conversation.

"Mike," Kerry asked, "tell me what you want."

"I don't."

"No," Kerry interrupted again, "if I need to stop this play I will, but I need you to be open about what you really desire to happen here."

Mike took a deep breath. I closed my eyes, listening to his pounding heart.

"I want Emily to embrace submitting to me, being a slut for me. I want to watch Will fuck her. I want to be looking into her eyes as a man who she hardly knows pushes deep into her, and I want her to do that out of submission for me. And I want her to love it," he finished, his voice faltering ever so slightly.

Perhaps you think that sounded like a terrible thing for one friend to want to do to another. Be taken by a stranger.

But as Mike was laying out his wishes, he was also stroking my hair in comfort.

I felt a hand, soft on my cheek and opened my eyes again. Kerry was looking at me, it felt like he was looking into my soul.

He carried on looking at me, even as he spoke to Mike.

"You have your slut, she's in the sub-zone," he confirmed, "but she's also deeply aroused and needy."

"She's scared," he continued, glancing up at Mike, but then back to me, still pulling my emotions out in to the open where I couldn't hide, "but she wants this. She wants to please you, but she wants it for herself as well."

Now he smiled at me, "What do you need Emily?"

"Mike," I whispered.

He flashed a grin.

"I would suggest that you turn her over. You want to see her taken and be able to look in her eyes, but she needs to be closer to you," he explained, "If she is on her back, you can cradle her and be close, but be able to see Will take her. He can still avoid putting any weight on her injury."

I found the strength to raise myself up and look at Mike, "Please don't stop," I begged.

He kissed me, and then he and Will helped me to turn over.

I had pulled back into myself slightly, it was unavoidable and as I settled into Mike's arms, my knees had clamped together like magnets.

Will started to caress my thighs, and I glanced at him, seeing how aroused he was and how large his throbbing cock looked. I closed my eyes, the start of panic.

Mike bent down, cupped my face, and kissed me. Kissed me back into the zone, until I was sobbing again.

When he pulled back and our eyes met, we both knew I was doing this.

We both knew I wanted to, desperately.

"Slut," Mike called gently, smirking again and actually making me laugh slightly.

"Yes, Master?"

"Open your legs."

I bit my lip and let my knees fall open. Will immediately bent his head and licked a long line up my centre.

"Ahhh," I cried out, supported in Mike's arms, and came against Will's face.

I was panting and sobbing when Will raised his head and grinned at Mike, "She seems to have a lot built up, do you actually ever manage to make her cum?" he asked, wiping his arm across his mouth.

"Fuck you," Mike laughed, and then took a breath, his face becoming serious.

"Actually, fuck her," he said quietly.

Will moved forward and pushed my thighs even further apart.

I could feel Mike's cock, hard against my back, he was looking between me and Will, waiting to see Will penetrate me.

Waiting for me to fully submit.

Will's attention was absolute as he guided his cock to me and rubbed himself against my opening, making me gasp.

Kerry was my safety net now, neither of these two would stop unless he said the word.

But I did feel safe.

And I wanted. I wanted so badly it hurt.

Mike's left arm was under my shoulders as he cradled me, but I grabbed his right arm, and clutched him to me.

Looking right at him as I felt Will start to enter me.

"What can you feel?" Mike whispered to me.

"Oh, God," I croaked, I could barely speak, pulling Mike towards me, "I'm opening, I can feel myself opening, Oh fuck, he's inside me."

Mike glanced away and I saw him swallow harshly, even as I felt Will push deeper.

"Oh fuck, he's big," I gasped.

"Am I hurting you, baby-slut?" Will asked, and as I shook my head and laughed at the nickname, he took advantage of my slight relaxing and pushed home.

"Fuck, fuck, Oh Christ," I panted, as Mike leant down and covered my lips, and face with sweet little kisses.

"You're okay, good girl, you're doing great," he soothed me.

I reached up and held his face still, "Master?"

"What?"

"Please will you kiss me as Will fucks me?"

Mike's face split in an eager grin, "Let me just watch a few times, and then I'll kiss you until you cum, I promise."

He looked at Will and nodded, watching closing as Will pulled back out and then slid back in.

"Ohhh," I moaned, "Stop teasing me, fuck me already!"

Mike watched, his cheekbones dark with arousal as Will slid in and out of me, gradually building speed, until I was being thoroughly fucked and gasping.

At this point, Mike started kissing me and didn't stop until I cried out into his mouth as I came.

I would have expected to be emotional after an experience like this, but the moan that I released as Will pulled out ended in a giggle.

It may have been slightly hysterical, but it was definitely a giggle.

Mike raised his head and grinned down at my chuckles and loopy smile.

"You doing okay?"

"Very okay," I confirmed, "Thank you."

Mike pushed me back on to the blanket, motioned at Will to chuck a condom over, and then eased between my legs.

"Oh, no," I whimpered, "too soon."

"Never too soon," Mike argued, as he pushed inside me and took my lips. Both of us completely forgot Will and Kerry's existence as he teased me, and soon I was begging to be fucked again.

Mike pulled out, holding the condom in place, "Hands and knees," he demanded.

Rolling into position and raising myself reminded me that we were being watched. Kerry was reclined in the chair, sipping a drink, and looking thoroughly entertained.

I felt myself flush and looked instead to Will, who was still sprawled on the blanket recovering. Looking fucking delicious.

Mike pushed my knees further apart and then pushed roughly back into me.

I grunted in my throat. Rough was a craving that was building inside me this afternoon.

As Mike started to thrust, Will's eyes fell to my bouncing tits and locked on.

He started to stroke his hardening cock as he watched Mike pound me.

I was gasping and cursing on every thrust. My hair in my eyes, my arms gave way and I half collapsed onto the ground, but still I wanted more, harder.

Arse in the air, begging to cum.

Will crawled over, and still fascinated by my boobs, reached underneath me, and started to circle my clit.

"Oh, fuck, YES," I grunted, as I was propelled into another orgasm.

Mike and Will ended up half supporting me as Mike finished pumping, to prevent me landing on my injured tummy, and as soon as Mike shot his load I crumpled onto my side, dragging in air.

Mike, damp and also breathing hard, leant over me, "Thanks for the assist Will, I didn't have free hand."

"Anytime. Anytime at all."

Mike gave me a nudge, "Go and thank him properly. Go and worship that cock."

"Oh my Christ," I moaned, getting a slap on the ass for my cheek. (Or a slap on the cheek for my arsiness!)

Mike helped me back to my hands and knees and I managed to crawl to Will and lay my lips on his stomach. I tried to work my way down, but my stamina was failing.

"Let me help," Will grinned, stroking my hair, he was clearly loving watch Mike put me to use.

"Wait," Mike said, "Wait, allow me."

Mike moved forward and lifted me back to my knees; I was confused, I thought he wanted me to pleasure Will.

"I want you to do it," Mike said to Will, "but you have to be careful, she's got OAGR. I usually let her lead, but I want to see you take control."

"Master?" I tried.

"Hush, not your decision," Mike told me bluntly.

He pulled both my wrists behind my back and held them in his left hand, as his right arm wrapped around my waist. Keeping me and my arms trapped against his body.

I moaned, leaning weakly against Mike, and turning my head for a kiss, which he obliged.

Will had been hesitating, but seeing how turned on I was, he rose to his feet and walked slowly to me, his hand slowly rubbing up and down his dripping cock.

Fuck he was gorgeous, his cock was beautiful, I couldn't look away (I may have growled) I certainly licked my lips.

"It may be a stupid question," Will said as he stopped in front of me and pushed his hands through my hair, grabbing a good handful and twisting it in his fist, "but what the hell is OAGR?"

Mike sniggered and I rolled my eyes, "Overactive gag reflex, Sir," I answered. I had realized with a flash of desire that Will might be submitting to his Master right now, but his role over me was dominant.

Will grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at Kerry when I called him Sir, but then keeping my hair in one hand, he gripped his cock again and began to tease my lips with the tip.

"Fuck, yea, control her," Mike murmured, "so hot."

"We could work on that," Will said, "teach you some tricks."

Mike kissed my neck, "It's a health thing," he said, "but thanks."

Will nodded, understanding quickly. I mean I was naked, it's not like I could hide the scars.

"Okay, baby slut," he said, making me giggle, "just half today, there's a good girl."

"Teach her what you like," Mike instructed, holding me tighter, as Will slid his cock into my mouth, groaning as I slid my tongue around his head.

"Pretty sure bet you'll like it as well," Kerry laughed from his chair.

"Exactly," Mike agreed.

"Oh, fuck," Will gasped, "I pretty much love what she's doing right now."

I smirked, but then could only concentrate on Will and his delicious taste, as he guided me through his, slightly amended, ideal blow job.

I mostly did as I was told, but nearly brought him to his knees when my teeth came into play. I had learned yesterday, that as a pain slut, he adored that.

His hand gripped my hair hard enough to bring tears to my eyes, as I sucked and worked him for all I was worth. Determined to learn, determined to enjoy, and (despite my equality-lovers core) determined to please my master.

Will's legs were trembling when he gasped, "I can't hold much longer."

Mike whispered I my ear, "Swallow?" I squeezed his arm once.

"Spit?" I squeezed twice.

"You can come in her mouth," Mike said, "but she'll spit afterwards."

"Suits me," Will grunted and cupped the back of my head as he gripped the bottom half of his cock in his fist, "Suck me hard."

Oh, I did. I sucked so fucking hard, barely hearing his, "Cumming," before he released into my mouth and hit the back of my throat.

I coughed, gagged, and then coughed again, Will's cum falling into the tissue that Kerry had hastily shoved into my hand.

Will had fallen to his knees, and I was now back on hands and knees, as I coughed again. He stroked my back, "You gonna be sick, honey?"

I shook my head, "No, no. I'm okay. I'm so sorry," I suddenly felt tearful and Mike gathered me against him.

"Don't be silly, it's all good," he reassured me, then looked at Will, "it happens a lot, she's fine."

Kerry crouched down next to me with a bottle of water, "Here ya go."

"Thanks," I sipped and snuggled into Mike as my breathing settled.

When I looked up, Kerry was back in his seat and Will was sprawled out on the blanket, still breathing quite hard.

"Is it naptime?" he asked Mike.

"Not yet," Mike replied and pushed me towards Will.

Will guided me to lie down with my head on his abs (yes please) but then I heard the familiar sound of a condom wrapper and turning over saw that Mike was ready for his next go.

"Jesus Christ, I'm an old lady," I moaned.

Will stroked my hair as Mike crawled over me, pushed my legs open and lowered between them, "Don't worry love, this time nice and gentle."

I cried out when Mike pushed into me, I was so sensitive, but he was gentle as promised and soon I was gasping as he slowly rocked into me, his mouth on my breasts.

I was past caring about Will and Kerry watching.

Then Kerry raised my chin and started kissing me, and I was cumming, writhing between them, breathless and frantic as they took me up and over again.

It was all pretty floaty after that. Naptime for sure.

When I woke up, I was wedged between Mike and Will, a soft, light, blanket wrapped around me and Kerry was just walking back from the nearby facilities.

He saw me trying to get free and grinned, "You okay?"

"I'm amazing, but I need to go where you've been."

Kerry pulled me free of the heap of dozing hunkiness, and a hurried over to the small building. He had handed me a small bag, and I found all I needed to freshen up.

I was in the shower when the main door opened.

"Maybe we'll find a helpless maiden," a voice said.

"Or a slut in training willing to take some lessons," a second voice offered.

"Maybe a harpy who needs to be taught a lesson," the first voice suggested.

I laughed, "Option three," I called out, surprised to find I was still horny and up for use, "but be careful, it's slippery in here."

I felt a thrill of fear down my spine when Will and Mike entered the showers.

They were both fully erect and looking at me like it was going to be a hard lesson.

I couldn't stop myself from taking a step back, the breath backing up in my throat as they stalked me.

"Guy's?" I ventured.

"Ssshhhhh," Mike pressed his finger to my lips and then spun me around and pressed my hands to the wall, the shower pounding over my back, "close your eyes and stay put," he instructed.

My soaking hair fell forward and hid my smile as I followed his instructions, but I wasn't smiling for long.

Mike went down on his knees behind me and licked his way up my spread legs.

I was shaking, moaning, and wet by the time he nipped at my arse and stood back up, cupping me.

My heart sped up as Mike and Will crowded me again and both took one wrist, holding me in place against the shower wall.

Then they started to generously lube me up.

I gasped as Mike pushed a finger into my pussy, then moaned as a second quickly followed it.

When I felt him nudge me with a third finger I whimpered slightly.

He dragged his stubble across my wet shoulder and then kissed my neck, "Relax, you can do this."

Do what? I wondered but took a deep breath and adjusted my stance slightly, spreading myself just a bit wider.

Will was encouraging me with lazy circles on my butt.

Mike gently but firmly pushed a third finger into me. This probably wasn't any wider than his cock, but it felt very different.

His clever fingers pushed inside, and his thumb pressed, just pressed, against my clit, increasing my agitation.

"Oh, God, please Mike."

"Who?"

"Sorry, Master, please, please touch me."

"I am touching you," he said coolly, and I growled in frustration. He wasn't touching me; he was teasing the fuck out of me.

My retort faltered as I felt more lube being applied.

This time it was Will.

And this time it was my ass.

"Oh no!"

"Ssshhhhh," Mike said again, "he knows what he's doing, relax."

Relax? Was he fucking kidding me?

We had only messed with anal once, and I hadn't really liked it, but it had been part of a rough game and fun night, and I had accepted it as such.

This felt different. This felt more intimate somehow. Plus, I was used and sore.

"Take a deep breath in, Emily," Will instructed.

I took my time, but then did as I was told. On my outward breath, Will pushed his finger deep inside me.

"Holy fucking shit," I yelled.

The boys kept my wrists pinned as I tried to yank free.

"Just breathe," Mike said, "you're being such a good slut, this is your reward."

"Baby-slut," Will corrected and made me laugh out loud.

Amazingly this made me relax slightly and I could breathe more easily.

"How does it feel?" Mike asked.

"Like I need a shit," I told him, and made Will snort with laughter.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone shat on my hand," he said. Then paused, "Wait, are you serious?"

Despite myself I grinned, "I feel really full, stretched," I told them.

I was starting to thrust slightly against Mike's thumb, still pressing on my pleasure button.

I whimpered again when I felt Will tease my hole with another finger.

"I can't."

"Just try," Will insisted kindly, "One more finger and you can cum."

"Promise?" I squeaked.

"Promise."

I gritted my teeth as Will started to stretch me. Pushing and teasing, but there was so much lube dripping around (the entire shower was like a major slip hazard) that his finger slid in surprisingly easily and I let out a long, low moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh."

"You okay?" Mike asked.

"Need to cum, need to cum right now," I grunted.

Mike started to rub as I thrust against him. They were partly controlling me, and it was borderline painful, but not quite, and my legs gave way as I started to cum.

I found myself on my knees, Will and Mike still buried inside my body, stretching me, and owning me as I sobbed.

"Bring yourself off," Mike whispered in my ear, and my now free hands flew to my clit and I quickly pushed myself, screaming, over the edge.

"Christ!" Hands and knees again. Not particularly comfortable on a hard tiled floor, but it was warm from the water still cascading over my body.

I was wheezing air in and groaning it out. My head on my arms, resting against the floor.

My knees spread wide, back arched, butt in the air, shaking from head to foot.

Slowly rocking, or more like easing myself back and forth.

Mike's three fingers were still buried deep in my pussy. Will still had two fingers stretching my butt hole.

They were moving with me, watching me and chuckling, as I gently writhed, enjoyed the sensation of being filled.

"Fuck it feels so good," I moaned, "I don't want to stop."

My voice had broken slightly as I spoke, and Mike lifted my chin, watching me with a frown on his face.

Honestly, it was starting to hurt now, but I was so deep.

Mike kissed a tear from my cheek and then murmured to Will.

"Ahhhh," I yelled as Will's fingers slipped free.

Then Mike left me empty as well, "Stay in position," he told me.

I looked up and realized that Kerry was also present. Holding a tube of lube in one hand and pulling a condom out of his pocket for Mike.

I closed my eyes and dropped my head back down.

Stretched, sore, exhausted, throbbing, dripping and horny.

Waiting like a well-trained sub for my master to use me again.

"Ohhh, God, please," I whispered as Mike gripped my hips and pushed carefully inside me.

I was only half aware as Mike gently used me. Thrusting in and out, his cock hitting me deep inside.

I only sighed as he came; I was so exhausted.

Almost in a trance I allowed him to lift me up and move me over to Will who was literally lying on the floor, having adjusted the showerhead to a sensual, gentle rainfall.