Em & Mike Ch. 17: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike continued to hold me, caressing me, brushing gentle fingers over my breasts and kisses over my neck, and murmuring how pleased he was, his voice low and rough, as he moved me to straddle Will and lowered me onto Will's cock.

My head fell back, and I nuzzled into Mike's neck as Will thrust up into me, his finger gently rubbing my over sensitive clit, and with a broken cry, I came again.

The drying off, re-dressing and walk back to the manor was a blur.

I was so weak that the guys had to take turns helping to support me, as I staggered along, a soppy grin on my face.

I vaguely remember John meeting us outside, lifting my face and declaring I was still deep in the sub-zone, which Kerry already knew.

As I leaned against him and dozed, it seemed only seconds later that I was lifted and found myself in the arms of the biggest man I had ever seen, who lifted me like I was a child.

I'm pretty sure he took the elevator, but I don't remember.

At some point I came back to myself, snuggled into Mike on the couch, and manage to persuade Mike to go down to dinner with Kerry (they went to eat while watching the entertainment in the Voyeurs room!) leaving Will to watch over me.

I told Mike that all I was going to do was sleep.

In fact I gathered enough energy to check my plans for Mike on the following day, but by 8pm I was in bed, unable to stay awake any longer.

The last thing I saw before checking out was Will, sat on the bed next to me, drinking a beer and watching some rom-com on the TV.

When I next opened my eyes, the room was dark, and Mike was sleeping next to me.

Smiling, feeling the best kind of used, I closed my eyes and went back under.

Coming Soon. Em & Mike Ch. 18: Day Three.