Em & Mike Ch. 19: The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large hand came over my eyes and another on my shoulder.

I felt the presence as someone leaned over me. Then a low voice in my ear, the melodic Spanish accent like a caress.

"Why does she sit here, so sad, so alone?" A kiss on my neck, "Sweet Emily."

I took a large wrist and moved the hand away from my eyes, "Juan? Juan is that you?"

"Hello Emily," he said, gesturing towards the waiter with a careless motion of his hand and sitting next to me.

"Oh my God, it must be ten years?" I said, letting my eyes roam over the hunk of Spanish deliciousness that had just landed almost in my lap, "You look amazing."

We paused as the waiter brought another coffee for me (with hot milk, in Spain I'm considered a baby!) and a strong black coffee for Juan.

Quite how he communicated his requirements with one wave of his hand, or how the waiter moved so fast, is a mystery I've never quite solved.

Juan. I had met him more than ten years ago and hardly been able to speak to him without blushing. I had been too shy.

He was perhaps a couple of years older than me. Dark hair, dark eyes, quite frankly beautiful body that I had always struggled to keep my hands off.

Thankfully like most Spanish men, he was big on hugs.

I realized I was trembling slightly. He had always had that effect on me as well.

But I knew myself better now. I knew what I was really capable of.

The waiter left and Juan lifted my hand, his dark eyes both concerned and interested on mine.

He kissed my wrist, "Why are you sad?"

"I'm not really," I said, "I actually had some really good news, but maybe it made me feel a little," I paused, "lost. I guess it made me feel a little bit lost."

"And alone?" he asked, seeing far too much.

I shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Juan stroked my wrist and smiled with satisfaction as I trembled again.

I glared at him, "It's lovely to see you Juan, but please don't tease me."

His eyes darkened, "No," he said a little temperamentally, "I do not tease."

He leaned closer, "We once let an opportunity pass us by," he murmured to me, his lips almost touching mine, "I think we should not do so again."

I shivered slightly and sighed.

Then leaned forward and kissed him.

Coming Soon Em & Mike. Ch. 20: Or Maybe.

So Emily and Mike's adventures really have come to an end. Or more to the point they are starting new adventures.

But what if none of that actually (fictionally) happened.

What if this happened instead...

12