Emails Between Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
A sex toy story, with a surprise.
966 words
4
1.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subj: Interesting story

From: Kara

To: Mark

Hello,

I know it's been a while, but after the last time we all had dinner, David and I got busy with kids and fixing things around the house. I am sure you know how that is. But, and this is why I felt I HAD to write, something really interesting happened. And it sort of relates to you...

Saturday night we were alone, the kids were at his mom's house for a sleepover with cousins, and so we decided to relax and have some fun. We took a shower together after some wine, and while I got dressed he asked me if I was in the mood. I say yes, and he asked me to give him a few minutes. When I came into the bedroom, he had candles lit, some music and the bed was opened for us to get in. It was very pretty, and thoughtful. He is really coming along. Ha ha.

I didn't put on much, since I knew we were going to get naked soon enough, just enough to make it fun to take off. A bra and some skimpy panties. He had on just pajama bottoms, and he looked good. We sat on the bed and started to kiss, then to feel each others exposed skin. That was enough for a while, it lasted a nice long time.

Then, though, he began to try to remove my bra. I helped, and he started sucking my nipples, sliding his tongue all around, grasping the other while he did that. It was good, he had really learned what I liked. I started to stroke his cock in his pants. He was already so hard I can't believe it didn't hurt. And I was wet.

So, rather than wait, I just stood and took off my panties, pulled his bottoms off and slid onto him. I put my arms around his shoulders, and ground my hips into his, and then rode him for a long while. We kissed, he grabbed my ass, then my tits, and we just held each other and rode.

I could have done that for a long time, but he asked me to stop, he had something in mind. So, reluctantly, I stopped.

He asked me to put a blindfold over my eyes, then lie back. He tied my hands. It was pretty sexy. By the way, thanks for the rope!

He took a minute or so, I heard him moving, I think I heard a zipper, but all I know is that he put something on the bed, then started to lick my inner thighs. I knew what was coming, but he took his time getting there. He kissed, stroked and licked all around my pussy, and I was so ready. He started to nibble at my lips. Then his tongue was slipping everywhere, there was biting, sucking, and even his fingers. I almost came, it was nice. Frustrating but nice.

He wasn't done.

"Now for the surprise," David said. And it was a surprise. He had a dildo, but it felt different. I started to ask him about it, but then just decided to let myself go. He stroked me with it, along the outside for a minute. I think he was making sure I was ready. Then he slipped it in. Slowly, letting me get used to it. It was nice, big and thick without being ridiculous.

Sliding it almost all the way in, I could feel his hand at the end, he worked it in a bit faster. When I started to stretch myself towards it I think he knew it was ok, so he began to go faster, and harder. He got a nice rhythm (I tried to make it really obvious what was working for me), and he stayed with it. I think he worked it in at just the right speed for about 10 minutes, his arm must have been sore! But he waited until I was there, and then he made damned sure I came. It was a really nice one. He is definitely good at knowing what I want.

I calmed down, then he took off the ropes, and I took off the blindfold. When I saw the dildo it took me a minute to recognize it. I didn't say anything, but he did. He said he had seen it in my bag, and thought it might be fun to give it a try. He assumed that I had bought a new one for us. Well, the thing is, and this is why I really wanted to tell you about it is that I know where it came from. Your place. I had seen it during the photo session, and I thought it was pretty. Nicely colored, and a good shape. I didn't meant to take it, I hope that's not an issue, I just much have mixed it into my stuff when I was packing. Sorry! I'll buy you another one if you tell me where you got it.

Anyway, I thought you might like that story. Thanks for "listening".

Kara

Subj: Re:Interesting story

From: Mark

To: Kara

Well, that was a really fun thing to read. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for sharing. As to "buying" my another, there's an issue there. To be honest, I think we're past being coy, it's specially made. It is a mold of my own cock, I had it made for Renee. I really thought I'd lost it. Mind you, I can have another made, but your story made "losing" it well worth it.

Why don't we keep it's origins a secret? It might make David feel a bit awkward. Not your fault, and a fucking hot story from my perspective.

Mark