Educating Michael Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael's descent into Sam's web begins.
1.5k words
4.37
7.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER-This a series of fan fiction. This series follows on directly from the events depicted in Alex in Wonderland. You should read that series first to know about the characters. The original characters can first be seen in ONLINE CHASTITY by FICT chapters 1-6.

(Michael thinks he has found an easy lay)

Sam watched from the lofthouse window as Alex drove out of the parking lot and onto the main highway. She sighed, then made her way into the playroom where Michael was resting from the orgasm that she allowed him to have with Alex's help. She entered to see Michael standing spread eagled on the platform, feet bolted to the floor two feet apart and his hands locked in cuffs attached to the ceiling, also two feet apart. His impressive cock was still embedded in the silicone pussy he had just fucked and still erect. The wooden block was still behind his ass so he dare not move in case he got shocked. Sam couldn't help but smile at how easy it was to spike a young man's drink with an erectile dysfunction drug then convince them they must be horny.

Sam approached Michael from behind, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, and began stroking his shoulders and back before cupping his ass with one hand and reaching between his legs to fondle his balls with the other. Michael tensed up, he was covered in the special coconut oil that made his entire body sensitive to the touch and gasped, breathing heavily.

"You could learn an awful lot from Alex, Pet." She said. "He has only been with me for a year and he has blossomed from a shy introverted boy to an outgoing, confident man who knows what he wants and often gets it. He certainly knows how to please a woman and a man for that matter."

Michael said nothing as Sam continued to stroke and massage his back then his ribcage from behind before tweaking his nipples. This brought another gasp from Michael who looked around at Sam.

"What is you expect him to teach me, Miss Sam?" He asked.

Sam said nothing as she walked around in front of him and began looking at him, deep in thought.

THREE WEEKS EARLIER

It was a Wednesday night and Sam was in a local bar having just finished a meeting with her accountant. The state of the business was looking excellent and getting better. A lot of this was down to the addition of Alex, she knew, as his wholehearted enthusiasm and innocent boy next door image turned her Fetlife subscribers into avid fans. He wasn't aware of this yet, he was still enjoying the fantastic sex and the extra money that came with the lifestyle.

Her thoughts were continually being distracted by group of four young men who had occupied a booth a few metres behind her. She had her back to them but could see from the mirror behind the bar that they were ogling her and whispering far too loudly about what they wanted to do to her. She was dressed in one of her made to measure business suits that showed off her curves, like her catsuits at home, this attracted various stares and whispers. She was used to this sort of thing of course and paid them no attention until one of them, appearing to be the ringleader, got up and stood next to her at the bar.

"Would you like a drink, little lady?" He asked with leering smirk on his face.

"You look just like my Alex." She replied as she looked at him via the bar mirror.

He was tall, lithe not overly muscular and had the same wavy hairstyle that she liked, his hair was blonde and he had cute blue eyes. His behaviour towards women left much to be desired though.

"Who's that?" He asked. "Your teenage son?"

His friends in the booth began giggling at his crass joke. Sam however remained unperturbed by his bravado because she had seen it all before.

"Are you usually this brash, young man?" She asked, now turning to stare at him intently.

"Well it always works with the girls!" He stated confidently.

Sam however could see that he was already beginning to crack under her confident, intense stare. She could see it in his eyes, so she reached out with her hand and felt his cock beneath his jeans.

"What about the women?" She asked.

He had a large cock, she could tell that straight away and continued to stare at him. He just froze, like a rabbit caught in the glare of a set of headlamps. She glanced over at his friends and they too had fallen silent and simply watched with mouths open. She then made her decision.

"I have an uber waiting outside." She said. "Why don't you come back to my place and let's see if you know how to use this cock of yours?"

"O-o-o-okay." He stammered.

He looked over at his friends grinning and gave them a thumbs up. Sam knew his bravado was rapidly faltering but said nothing as she got up to leave. He followed, foolishly thinking he had hit the jackpot.

Fifteen minutes later Sam and Michael entered the lofthouse above the coffee shop and he immediately let out a low whistle.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "You own all of this? I've never fucked someone so rich before!"

Sam just rolled her eyes, thinking, here was another young man who assumed that just because he had been invited to a woman's home, he expected a quick fuck. She gestured to the sofa.

"Why don't you sit down?" Sam said. "I'll get us some drinks before we start."

Michael plopped himself down on the sofa and looked around while Sam went into the kitchen. When she returned he stood up and she could see he was sporting a massive erection in his jeans.

"Two vodka and tonics." Sam said as she handed Michael his.

"Cheers!" She said and downed hers in one gulp.

Michael then did the same, placed his empty glass on the coffee table and began moving towards Sam with an eager grin on his face. Sam put a hand on his chest.

"Not so fast, lover boy." She said. "Let's get something straight, I'm no prom queen you can fuck in ten seconds and then brag to your friends about. Is that clear?"

Michael gulped and nodded, still mesmerized by Sam's cool confident icy stare. She knew this would only last for so long before the excitement in his cock won out. She knew she had to move things along before he lost control and tried to overpower her, which he would surely be able to do if he wanted. She moved over to the sofa and sat down on the middle cushion.

"Good." She said. "Now strip and come and stand in front of me."

"Alright!" Michael exclaimed.

He quickly stripped all his clothes off and threw them aside and walked over to stand in front of her. His hard cock bobbed as he walked towards her, he was confident that, due to the sheer size of it, he would soon be the one in control.

"Very impressive." Sam said.

She reached out with one hand and began to stroke it very slowly.

"Here's the deal." She said. "I will promise that you will have the time of your life but I want you to keep your hands behind your back for the moment. Can you do that?"

"Sure thing, lady." Michael said cockily and put his hands behind him.

Sam leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth and licked the slit, which was already soaked in precum. His hissed and arched his back. She was still slowly stroking his shaft and within thirty seconds she saw his toes begin to curl. Sam knew that younger men were closer to the threshold of orgasm so she stopped immediately and lay back on the sofa as she looked up at him.

"Why did you stop?" He demanded. "I was about to shoot!"

He then moved his right hand to his cock but as he did so Sam raised her skirt and opened her legs to reveal to him her shaven pussy. He froze and just stared for a few moments.

"Holy shit!" He whispered.

"Show me what you can do with your tongue, young man." Sam said.

Michael was on his knees in a flash and thrust his tongue into Sam's pussy with reckless abandon. Sam knew straight away that he had no idea how to please a woman, but expected that due to his youth. Even so after several minutes Sam felt her orgasm getting close, at the same time she felt Michael's tongue slacken so she grabbed his hair and forced his face into her pussy and thrust her hips to get herself off. Her pussy juices were squirting all over Michael's face but by this time the sedative she had put in his drink had knocked him out cold. After recovering from her orgasm Sam looked down at him and smiled.

"You boys are so easy to capture, always thinking with your cocks instead of your brains....."