Emails from My Wife "OZ"

Story Info
While husband was away, wife will play.
1.1k words
2.62
8.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will have to admit, some people won't like these stories. Some are long. Some are short and they will have mistakes in them. They are exactly how they were sent to me. I wanted them to be authentic. They are real, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent, I guess.

These were Emails sent to me by my wife while I was deployed to Iraq in 2003. we were swingers and I gave her permission to continue while I was gone. This is one of her emails....

It was nice to hear from you this morning I had been wanting to tell you about what happened on Sat. I hope you are not upset with me. I know you wanted for me to wait with the girl thing until you were here but it just happened and I figured if it was Estella it would be ok. We didn't do everything though.

Anyway we went to OZ it was really packed because since City Lights was burned down they use OZ on Saturdays. We stayed there until about 2:30 then I told her for us to go to the Bunny Club so we walked over to there and decided not to go in. we were already really drunk so we wanted to go home we saw Jason I didn't know he was back in town. I introduced him to Estella, I had already told her about him and she asked me if he was coming home with us. She said we can go back to her house and that she wants to watch. OH I also forgot to tell you he had a friend with him.

We went to her house and me and jason went to her room with his friend. I wasn't planning on doing anything with his friend, Jason just couldn't drive. We got to the room and Jason and his friend got naked and Jason took off my clothes. Jason started by kissing on my chest. He was making small circles with his tongue and sucking my nipples into his mouth. He would roll his tongue over them and it was making my pussy get wet. You know how I like that. then his friend did the same thing and started rubbing my pussy and slid his fingers inside me. He was using two fingers then three. He almost made me cum twice.

Then Jason took over and went down on me and was fingering me while his friend sucked on my nipples more. then they switched places again. then I started giving Jason head. first sucking the head of his cock and then taking it all the way down my throat until he was ready to cum, he asked Estella if she wanted to watch him cum on me and she said yes so she got up and got closer. Once she was there I sucked him some more and he came all on my chest. then I started to suck his cock again. Tasting his cum and sucking him clean. It felt hot and warm and I had a little on my chin so Estella licked it off and I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She liked that.

His friend was still down on me I told him no sex with his friend and they said ok. so I started to stroke Jason's cock while I sucked on him again. i got Jason hard again and he got on top of me and I put my legs over his shoulders. He shoved his cock into me hard. It felt so good. I could feel his cock deep inside me and his balls slapping against my ass. we had sex like that for a while and they just watched. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his cum all over my stomach. after that we just laid on the bed just feeling each other

I had told his friend no sex, but I was so horny and felt bad because he was just there watching so I told his friend to get behind me. I got on my hands and knees and put my chest down to the bed. Jason's friend grabbed my hips and stuck his cock inside me. His cock was bigger than Jason's, but I never said anything. He fucked me hard and for a long time and it felt really good. He made me cum three times I think. When he finally said he was gonna cum I told him to lay down and I got on top of him. I started to ride him reverse cowgirl style and he was holding my hips. I rode him for a little bit longer and he came hard inside me.

I could feel him cum over and over and it felt good because every time he would cum, he would thrust inside me and that made me cum also. then I told Estella to lay next to me and she did but with clothes on. She was hugging me and playing with my hair. Then Jason started to finger me and kiss my chest then I brought her hands to my nipples and she was playing with them and I turned over and started to suck on her nipples which she really liked. Then Jason and his friend got next to me to give them head and I gave both of them head taking turns sucking on their cocks and getting them really wet until they both cummed on my chest. but I told jason I wanted him to fuck me again so I started sucking on his cock again because I had to get him hard. Once he got hard he got on top of me and fucked me until we both cummed. and during this time I was sucking on her chest again.

After that they left and me and her just laid on the bed talking and hugging and she put my hands on her chest and I started to suck on them and touching on her down there and she started to suck on my chest. I told her I wanted her to cum since I did so I started to finger her and she really liked it we were sucking on each other's chest while I fingered her we did that for about 30 minutes. then she cummed twice. We didn't go further than that I wanted to but didn't think I should she was a little nervous even me doing that to her. It was weird because I've never done anything like that and it just seemed so normal does that mean I'm ready for the girl thing or was I just too drunk probably both. ok babe that is it I told her next time she wants to watch she can. I love you and hope you don't get upset about this.