A Weekend in Mykonos

Story Info
Hazel and I go to a topless beach in Mykonos.
1.2k words
4.36
1.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

Ah, Greece. A beautiful country, full of beautiful beaches. My girlfriend, Hazel and I, had decided to take a trip to the island of Mykonos for two weeks in the summer. She wanted to enjoy the white sand beaches and Mediterranean weather, and I just wanted to get away from my stressful law firm job.

Hazel and I booked flights, and rented a villa on the beach. When we arrived, I was struck by the beauty of the villa. The cobblestone walls, white roof, and of course, the crystal clear sea. I took a moment to soak it in.

Hazel, on the other hand, had something else in mind. As I carried our bags in, she busied herself in the kitchen. After I finished unloading, Hazel walked up to me with two pink drinks.

"What are those?" I asked, as she handed one to me.

"I found some gin in the kitchen," she said with a laugh, "so of course I'm going to make cosmos."

"Sounds good to me." I responded, sipping on my drink. "Then do you want to go to the beach?"

"Yes!" Hazel smiled back at me. Her whole face seems to glow when she smiles, and my heart expands. "I have some new clothes I want to try out."

With that, we finished our drinks and got ready. I threw on my old blue trunks, and waited for Hazel on a lounge by the pool.

A few minutes later, she walked down the stairs. I looked up, and my heart raced. Hazel had on a brand new black bikini. And damn, did she look good in it. The black strings of fabric around her chest perfectly highlighted her freckled chest. I felt my mouth water as I thought about tracing my hands between her breasts. Every time I did that, she started to smile and squirm. I loved the feeling of her squirming beneath me, how she seemed to lose control while I maintained mine. Nothing made me harder, and as she walked down I felt my cock stirring.

I walked up to her, spun her around, and kissed her on the neck. "The beach can wait," I whispered, "let's get you out of that suit."

"Nooo," she told me. "we can have sex at home. Let's go to the beach first."

I could never say no to Hazel, especially when she had that half-pout, half-smile she wore so well on. So, reluctantly, I gathered up our cooler, chair and umbrella, and followed her to the beach. I consoled myself by watching her butt sway as she walked in the black bikini, my eyes fixated on every bounce and curve. My mind wandered to the bedroom, to throwing Hazel down face first in the bed, and having that ass bounce against my thighs again and again.

Eventually, we made it down to the beach. I set up the towels and the umbrella, and Hazel started to apply sunscreen. I noticed that she was paying particular attention to her chest, and seemed to be putting a lot on under the bikini top.

"Nervous it won't protect you?" I joked.

"Well," she said, drawing out the word. "I was kinda thinking. I mean, it's a European beach, and we don't know anyone..."

"Thinking about going European style?" I asked, trying to keep the hope from my voice.

"Yes," Hazel almost whispered her response. "If that's okay with you."

"I don't mind at all."

Hazel did not need anymore encouragement. She undid her strings, and tossed the top to the side. I felt a huge smile coming over my face. Hazel's breasts always make me smile, firm, and soft, with deliciously sensitive nipples I couldn't keep my hands (or tongue) off of. And here she was, showing them off for everyone on the beach.

Now, it was Greece, and there were other topless women there. But The fact that it was my Hazel, my girl, showing off for everyone stirred something in me. I felt proud to show her off, and, in my humble opinion, she was by far the hottest girl on the beach.

I whispered in her ear. "God, do you look good."

"Thanks!" She said, with a hint of sarcasm. " I was concerned you wouldn't like this look on me."

I laughed. A funny, witty, beautiful girl, topless on a beach in Greece? I didn't think my life could get any better.

Then Hazel decided to walk towards the water. I had to wait behind because even in Europe, strolling beach with an eight inch erection was often frowned upon.

Then, as Hazel walked to the water, I saw something that guaranteed I would not be getting up any time soon. Hazel had made a friend! She stopped and was talking with a tall, beautiful blonde woman, who also happened to be wearing a cute pink bikini bottom, and nothing else.

My mind nearly broke. My jaw literally dropped, and I could do nothing but stare as they talked and laughed. My eyes were glued to their chests, watching as their chests bounced and shook. You could have told me my house was on fire, and I wouldn't have left the beach. My cock strained against my bathing suit, begging to be released. When Hazel hugged her new friend goodbye, and their breasts pushed against each other, I let out an involuntary moan.

Hazel walked back from her trip to the ocean smiling. I had never appreciated how sexy a wet, topless girl looked before. The water made her chest sparkle, and her straight down, wet hair highlighted her pretty eyes and great smile.

As she started to towel off, I decided I had enough. "I need you now." I told in, in an animalistic, guttural voice.

Without waiting for a response, I wrapped her up in her towel and kissed her fully on the mouth. Then, I picked her up, and carried her back to the villa, our umbrella and towels forgotten.

I threw her down on the bed, and moved my mouth down to her nipple. Her back arced as the first wave of pleasure came over her.

"Did you enjoy your trip today?" I asked her, lifting my tongue from her chest briefly.

"Yes. Yes." She told me.

"Good" I answered. "Me too"

Already rock hard, I wasted little time. I needed this girl, needed to come in her and have her be mine. I quickly worked her body, running my fingers over her thighs while she squirmed with pleasure. Then I slid my fingers between her legs. I felt how excited she was, and how she needed my touch.

I didn't need any more permission. I slipped my cock inside her, and felt her warmth around me. I could barely think as I went in and out of her, the entire time my eyes fixed on her beautiful face and chest. I thirst harder as I pictured her topless on the beach, in front of all those people. I pictured her hugging her friend. And then I stared down at her, at her beautiful smile and half closed eyes.

It didn't take me long to erupt in the throes of passion. I let out a low moan and my whole body shook as I filled her up. At the same time, she seemed to melt beneath me. Immediately after I came, I buried my head between her thighs. After a few seconds, I felt her thighs grip my ears, and heard my favorite sound, Hazels soft happy moans.

I climbed up to the head of the bed, and gently kissed her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear.

"I know." She told me, "wait until you see what I have planned for tomorrow."