The Modern Way

Story Info
They Decided To Try The Modern Marriage.
2.9k words
3.72
2.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MODERN WAY

It was a pretty normal Saturday. Early June, sunny and warm already, not much to do except take a run, work in the yard, and have dinner with friends later that day. I noticed the corner of an envelope sticking out of a book on the night stand. Unthinking, I opened the book and picked up the envelope. There was no name on the outside but simply the number 2 written in the center of the smaller than normal size envelope. Casually I opened it and slid out a three by five card. There on the card was the 2, then the words, "Same time, same place?"

I stood looking at the card and the words written there, and the 2. It was printed in a masculine penmanship. The book had been on Claire's side of the bed. Instead of going on my run, I sat in the backyard on the tire swing hanging from the oak tree and thought about the note. When Claire came out to do her gardening wearing cloves and a hat with dark glasses, I got off the tire and got my gloves and hoe, put on my glasses and my Dodger hat.

All throughout the day the words SAME TIME, SAME PLACE kept going through my mind. I could get that note and those words out of my head. We were expecting to leave for the Brook's house at five. Finally, I could not resist any longer, so I said, "Same time, same place?"

The words struck her like a blow to the gut. She was on her knees, weeding, and dropped to hands and knees as if she was struck from behind. Finally, she turned toward me and tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she mouthed. Then she stood and ran into the house. I was up quickly and followed her through the door.

"It's not anything," she almost whispered. "Just...."

"Sex?" I said. I called the Brooks and said we would not be coming to dinner. "Something had come up," I said without further explanation.

She nodded. "I am not doing enough?" I asked, putting down the phone.

"That's not it," she whispered. "It's just... "

"Different?"

She nodded without speaking. Neither of us said anything for a long time. "I think I understand," I finally said. "Surprisingly exciting?" I asked. She again nodded. "It was just seductive, like a magnet pulling you in?" I said. She just smiled, a painful and pitiful smile. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. After a few seconds she said, "Well, I don't want to lose us. About Grant? I don't know. Does it sound too crazy to say, 'it doesn't mean anything?'"

"I do understand. I think. You just got caught up in the sexual excitement of it, right?" Her eyes gave an answer, but she didn't nod or say anything. "The important thing is you want to stay married to me. That is all I care about. So?"

"I never doubted that," she said. "I hope you can believe me. I just got so turned on by someone else desiring me," she said. "I have no excuse. I became like a high school girl with a crush. I am so sorry. I've let you down," she said sadly. "And you? Do you still want to be married to someone who has cheated on you?"

"You do not have to win my love," I said. "I do not own you. If you are attracted to someone else, and you do not want to leave, you don't have to have my forgiveness. You already have it," I said. "I love you," I said. "No conditions. No stipulations. I just do."

"You don't hate me for having sex with someone else?" she asked.

"I couldn't hate you for any reason," I said. "You are a wonderful companion, a generous person, and I am lucky to have you in my life," I said. She kissed me and said how lucky she was.

"If I told you that you could continue to see him, what would you say?" I asked.

"I would say you're crazy," she said with a smile.

"But it is the modern way," I said. "Many couples today live open marriages. I have researched it. There are swingers, polyamorous families, and women who take lovers. I could love you and still give you the freedom to be who you are sexually. You think you could love me and fuck someone else?" I asked.

"I have," she said, her face brightening.

"I have suspected," I said. "Could you share it with me? I have heard of women who describe to their husbands what they did with their lovers. Could you do that? It may be exciting," I said. "It would just be sex," I said smiling.

"You would like that?" she asked.

"I think so," I said. "I have jacked off to thoughts of you. It was exciting, like I am doing it with you. I have imagined him fucking you, eating you, and making you squirt. I have loved it," I said. "Imagining it. I have even thought of watching."

"Watching?" she said.

"Seeing him fucking you," I said.

"You think you could do that?" she said.

"I do," I said. "I talked to a man who watches his wife all the time," I added. "He said he lives for it now. They even go looking for lovers for her. He tells me it is the best part of their sex now. He says that it brought them closer together. He says it is the best thing they've ever done. He thinks it added years to their marriage."

She listened and her smile grew more tortured. "You mean I could keeping seeing him and telling you about it, or letting you watch and you'd like it. You would need equal opportunity fucking? You wouldn't want to just fuck other ladies? That would be only fair."

"It could happen. That would be equitable, but it is not necessary. That depends on your feelings about what you want."

"Maybe I could," she said. "I don't know. Possibly."

"I think we should try it," I said. "At least for you. I think you should keep that date. 'Same time. Same place'. Then I'd like you to tell me exactly what he did to you, and what you did to him. Let me share it with you. It turns me on to think about. I think that is what love really is, the ability to let go of possessive feelings."

She looked at me and smiled. The smile said lots of things, but mostly it said she understood. It also said 'thank you.' We held one another for awhile. "I am excited about doing something new," I said.

"Me too," she said. "You can do this?" I kissed her and said I could, that I wanted to, and that I had imagined it already. "This is the modern way, right?"

"Right. Marriage has changed. Couples enjoy open sex and are committed for more than just sex and kids. I feel that I love you more when I can enjoy your pleasure with you. I am excited right this minute just thinking about you being fucked passionately," I said.

"Me too," she said again. "Do you want to meet him?" she asked.

I thought about it, nodded, said I did. I thought it would make it more real. "It will be our new adventure," I said. "Together we will doing this as a couple. He will fuck you and I will feel it happening to you. When he is in your pussy, I will feel it. It will be us having a sexual experience together. You believe that?"

She nodded silently. I hugged her. "I know how much I love you when I don't have to put conditions and rules on you. I just feel when you enjoy something that I enjoy it too," I said. "You go to a good play or concert, I am glad you liked it. I think it is amazing, but it is true. Why don't you tell me about things you've done?" I said.

"You mean things we've done in bed? Like what we did?" she said.

"Anything kinky? Cowgirl? Anal? Oral?" I said becoming even more aroused.

"Well, all of that," she said blushing. "Except anal. He likes oral a lot. I do cowgirl, of course. Sometimes we do it in public places, like at a beach, or a movie theater."

"You've done it it a movie?"

"Twice," she said with a grin. "Down in front. On his lap. It was hot," she said.

"Why don't you fuck me and tell me about it?" I said.

She slipped her panties off, jumped up on my waist, then let me slip in as she wiggled her hips to settle me in and as I stood she fucked me in our living room. "Well, I once fucked him like this in a crowd at a Springsteen concert," she said with a giggle.

We were in front of the living room window, although the lights were out and we could see out but people couldn't see in. I held her up and we fucked for awhile without talking, but then she said, "Once I fucked him on a bus, sitting on his lap facing him, bouncing on his dick like a whore with a sailor in a back alley."

"You are a naughty girl," I said. She laughed, but it was a throaty, sexy laugh that came from deep in her.

"I can be," she said. "I can be your whore. I can fuck a room full of guys waiting with their dicks in their hands."

"I have never heard you talk this way," I said.

"And you never saw me fuck a room full of guys, either," she said. "I am a horny Orange County housewife who fucks who she wants," she said getting into the mood. I put my hands under her bottom and held her up and we fucked until I was too tired to keep holding her, then I sat her down on the sofa and knelt in front of her.

She opened her legs and I fucked her as she sat facing me, her legs wide, her eyes closed, and her mouth slightly open. Her breath began to come in gasps and she began to moan. "Does he fuck you like this?" I asked.

"Yes, sometimes," she said, her words coming in short, rapid fire bursts, like trying to talk and run at the same time. She kept her eyes closed as she spoke, as if she were trying to remember the times he had fucked her this same way.

"Did you come with him?"

"Oh, yes, many times," she said gasping for air.

"Are you going to come now?"

"Oh, God, yes. I am going to come. Oh, God, I am coming," she screamed. I let her come but kept pounding into her until her pussy was so tender she could no longer stand any contact with her vaginal lips. She pushed me away and shuttered. "Oh, don't touch it for a minute," she begged.

"Bring him here," I said, "and let me watch him fuck you."

"Okay," she replied, still barely able to speak.

"Let me watch him slide it into you," I said.

"Okay," she said again.

"Will he mind if I watch?"

"No," she said.

"How do you know?"

"Because he said he would. He said he would fuck me and make you watch," she said.

"So, tell him you're making me watch," I said.

"What should I tell him I will do to you if you don't watch?" she asked.

"Tell him you'll make me stay in my room, and not have any dinner," I said.

"Like a kid?"

"Like a cuckold," I said. "Does he know anything about me?"

"No," she said.

"Tell him I like to be humiliated. Tell him I am a cuckold. He'll know what that is," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Tell him you make me do things," I said. "Tell him I am a wimp. Tell him you make me clean the house."

"That I punish you if you don't?"

"Exactly," I said. "Tell him you make me eat your pussy. That I think it is dirty and don't like doing it, but you make me," I said, enjoying the direction I am going with this. "You want him to think you're a weakling?"

"Yes," I said. "I will act like a cuckold and grovel at your feet. This will be fun. Tell him I am a sissy, a pussy. Call me a pussy when he's here," I said.

"You want me to be mean to you?"

"Terribly," I said. "Tell him you get off on it."

"Okay," she said smiling, enjoying the fantasy. "You think he'll believe it?"

"I think he'll love it," I said. "Tell him I like to be dominated. Tell him you get off on it too."

We agreed on a time, even practiced the act, talked about how exciting it was to play act the cuckold scene. When the day came we were excited as the time came for him to arrive. When he drove up my pulse went sky high.

I waited in the family room when she let him in, kissing him passionately at the door. "Come in here and watch my lover fuck me," she said just like we had rehearsed. "After he comes in my pussy, eat his cum out of my cunt like a good boy," she said playing her role perfectly.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Do not touch your cock as he screws me," she said harshly. "You hear?"

"Yes, dear," I said dutifully.

"Now, undress me so he can fuck me," she demanded.

"Yes, love," I said, and I began taking off her clothes. When she was nude she told me to take his off, so I did. When he was nude she told me to go sit on the chair and watch, but not to say anything or touch myself.

She got on the bed and motioned for him to fuck her. "This is a side of you I haven't seen," he said. "I like it," he said. He fucked her for thirty minutes hard and she came, not having to fake her orgasm, then she had me come over and lick and suck his cum out of her.

It was more of a turn on than I thought it would be. His cum tasted tart and I licked and sucked it from her pussy, lapping and licking as much of it as I could get. It was sticky and bitter and I liked it. I ran my tongue up the crack of her ass, getting as much of his cum as I could. There was some gathered near her anus and I licked it from around her warm asshole.

"Be sure and get it all," she ordered, but she didn't have to ask, I wanted it all. I had never experienced that before, but I didn't have to pretend. It was real.

I sucked a bit on her clitoris, but she said to leave that for him, so I backed off, but it was hard to stop. He started again to fuck her pussy and she put her legs in the air and let him pound into her as I watched. He fucked her for another thirty minutes and again he came in her. I was impressed with his staying power as he had come already and was able to come again not too long afterwards.

When he got up and went to the bathroom, she looked at me and smiled. "This is fun," she said.

"There s a bit of a sadist in you," I said. "You like being a Dominatrix don't you?" I said.

"If that means I like bossing people around during sex, you're probably right," she said with a grin.

When he came out of the bathroom he asked her if she liked anal. "Well, I don't know, but let's see," she said. She got on her knees and he got behind her. He greased up his cock, then put it against her anus. She put her head down as he pushed in. She gave a grunt when he first slid in, but as her sphincter relaxed she started to smile as he slowly began to move in and out of her lovely ass.

He fucked my wife's bottom as I watched for the next thirty minutes, pushing into her anus as she groaned and mumbled something about 'wonderful'. I could see that she really liked being fucked in the ass. "Oh, yeah, fuck my ass, oh, shit... yes, fuck me harder," she begged. "Oh, God, yes, please fuck me good."

His balls slapping against her ass made a clapping sound that echoed through the room. When he finally came, for the third time that afternoon, he filled her ass with come. She let him finish coming then collapsed onto her stomach and turned over to let him lay across her. They kissed for a while until they dozed and I let them sleep for awhile.

I left them on the bed and went into the living room and turned on the television and watched for a few minutes. Claire came down a while later and kissed me, then after ten minutes or so Grant came down. He was dressed, kissed her goodbye, then left.

"You were a good boy," she said with a grin. "I guess I won't have to punish you tonight," she said with that naughty grin.

"Are you all fucked out?" I asked.

"Not even close," she said. We went up to the bedroom and finished out the night. We did it the old fashion way.