All Comments on 'Emaline'

by LiterarySeductress

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

You need to keep this going. Master needs to take emalines virginity and make her a woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Aww!

I wasn't ready for it to end yet! I'm a black woman from the Deep South, and I think it's cute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BRILLIANT

It’s just brilliant. A rare look into a genuine romance in a horrific part of history. I cannot wait for MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

Story is good. Liked the flow and development. HOWEVER, the disclaimer at the beginning of the story was almost infuriating. First, this is fiction/fantasy and should be filed under entertainment. If historic events bother you, grow up. Apologizing for events perpetrated by individuals in an entirely different era or location is ludicrous. You can't do it. "I apologize for that arsonist burning your house." That makes it better? Do you have unbounding forgiveness towards the one who wronged you? I could go on - but why? End of sermon. I feel better. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope you're continuing this story. Enjoyed what you have written thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If it's not gross enough he's trying to sleep with people he owns, he's a 28 year old man waiting for a 17 year old girl to turn 18, gross.

'He started working on her when she was 17...'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
slavery is bad and all......but let's be real here

slavery was a progression. in older days, the losers of a tribal fight were brutally killed and sometimes eaten.(see animism) and yes, rape still happened before slavery. but usually the rape victim was later killed, or forced to watch literally their whole family die while they were kept as breeding cattle. slavery, as horrible as it is, is a small step up from older bygone days.

and white people were not the OG slave masters. and even the 'white slave owners' (all 3-10% of the population) of american history, many of them were actually jewish. and it's not easy to run into a foreign continent and enslave entire tribes. whites and jews had it EASY because other africans were the ones selling other african tribes to them. the truth is europeans were backwards savages for a long time. they almost were enslaved themselves completely by morocaans and other larger and more sophisticated empires. but they rallied, got tech literate, managed to hold short and weak NAPs with their neighbors. And that gave them a huge advantage going forward.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Keep up the good work.

I love the slave stories.

Mainly, because ,I know the actual truth about the slaves and the fact, only 50%

Were African. The rest were White. The Arabs, the Orientals and the Dutch started the slave trade.

But, it is an excellent story.

The anonymous morons being grossed out by this have no idea girls far younger were married to men far older. Less than 100 years ago.

smurfat221smurfat221over 4 years ago

It's just a story. Trolls need not use this story as an opportunity to jump on their soapbox. As for the anon who blathered on about apologies, no one is looking for apologies from random idiots. The "apology" if you will is an acknowledgement from the government for their role in facilitating and promoting the evil. I guess some people are slow...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Black goddesses

Black women, excuse me, goddesses, are the sexiest and most sensual on mother earth.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
Nice

intro and thank you for taking the time develop Edward's and Emaline's beginnings here. No need to rush to the sex and I like you making Edward at least someone who's being considerate.

I rated it a 5 and hope the next installments will reflect the same quality of description and detail this first page presented.

LiterarySeductressLiterarySeductressalmost 4 years agoAuthor
I appreciate everyone's comments

I am working out some details for the next chapters. These comments give me a lot to consider. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous