Emancipation of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea looked at Jerry pointing to David, Alec, and Devon with the girls walking around the pool toward the cabana. Chuckling he said, "I don't think you're got a chance. Her husband is here. You guys better get lost."

Grabbing Lea's arm, Clinton still had a content smile and was chuckling as they walked. Jerry heard him say that Amy was a very wet little slut and that he bet she was no more than 23. He laughed some more, beat his chest like he just had a conquest and blurted to the other guys, that he left a month of saved up cum in her because Hillary cut him off. That's when he heard Lea say, but I videoed it. What will you give me for it? But unknown to Clinton, Lea had already sent it to Hillary. Not hearing anything else but laughter from the group of guys, Jerry was thrilled with Amy's whorish behavior as walked into the cabana.

Amy was scooping the puddle of sperm that was on her pussy mound and licking it off her fingers. When she saw Jerry, she exclaimed. "Oh this is so good. I could eat this stuff all day. I must have made him really horny too. He left so much yummy sperm on me."

"Let me clean you up Amy," Jerry said. "We wouldn't want David to see what you been up too."

He took a towel and whipped the goo off her stomach and pussy. Just as he handed her back the thong, David walk in carrying a few large bags of food with Devon following holding case of water. Amy just pulled the thong up over her cunt, as David put the food down on the table.

Looking at Amy he said, "Oh I'm glad you are here. I bet you're hungry too so I got you your favorite salad. "

She smiled and thanked him for being thoughtful. But asked, "So where has everyone been. I've been here for 30 minutes."

Devon chuckling answered, "He was buying you an outfit for tonight. Then we stopped to order food. We didn't know how long you would be and truthfully, I'm surprised to see you here. We all thought you be still fucking that old guy." Lisa blurted, "So did you get the jars of that Bruise X? You know it's really a scam. He just wanted to fuck you and you fell for it."

Amy in defense replied, "Oh no you're wrong. The stuff really worked. See no more bruises on my legs and my vagina feels great. Want to see?"

Alec said he wanted to and then Devon chimed in. Amy pulled the thong off her pussy and said, "See!"

Alec blurted, "You have a nice looking cunt there Amy. Nice and pink and very juicy. Is showing us your cunt making you horny?"

Before Amy could say that she was just fucked, Jerry intervened. "Well it looks like that gel does work. And I find that Amy is always horny. Why I chose her to be part of the group." They all laughed.

David started handing out the food and everyone ate quietly. Afterwards the girls (Amy, Lisa, Mandy, and Suzy) all went to the pool to cool off. They all were wearing skimpy swim suits. They stayed taking and laughing for over an hour. The four guys on the loungers' sitting 50' from them were drinking and making obscene commits. Lisa teased them the most and laughed about how see saw bulges in their swim trunks.

Whenever one of them came over to talk, Mandy would tease them by saying, "Do you think you are going to sink that tiny cock in me. I like them big." She would giggle naughtily afterwards.

With their ego deflated they would walk away or say something obscene back. If they said something nasty back, Suzy would laugh and say, "I knew you were a jerk, that's why she said that."

The guys would watch their wives flirt and put down the men. They thought it was funny. Then another couple joined the group in the cabana. Her name was Emma and the guy was Connor. They all knew each other from last year. Connor wanted to know the scoop about Amy. David was now out by the pool visiting Lisa, as Jerry told Connor all about how horny Amy was. Connor liked that. Then Amy got up from the pool, told David where she was going to the restroom.

She had to walk by the four guys. When she did, Lea noticed her. He turned the others and said, "I'm going to get me some of that."

Clinton hooted, "Yeah she's easy. You could probably just take it, if she said no. I'll testify about fucking her in the cabana earlier, if there is a problem."

Lea quickly left to catch Amy. He finally did as she entered the restroom building. The women were on the right, while the men were on the left. Before you got to the bathrooms, there were four changing rooms with locked doors, two on each side, in front of the bathrooms.

Grabbing Amy's hand, he stopped her and asked. "Where are you going beautiful?" The word beautiful said to Amy, was one of the trigger words that were blasted in her mind over and over again from Jerry's directives. It meant to stop and listen to the guy. If he asked to fuck you, you will.

Amy stopped and turn toward Lea. He opened one of the small empty changing rooms and with aggressive determination, uttered, "Clinton told everyone how good of a fuck you were. I would love to enjoy your charms like he did."

"So you want to have sex with me too," she asked.

Lea was trying to be nice but then whispered in her ear, "Yeah beautiful, I want to fuck you. Let's do it in here."

She giggled and walked in the room in front of him. He stared at her bare ass as he closed and locked the door behind him. The room was small with a seat in the back. There were hooks to hang up the clothes, a small sink and open on the top. It was like being in a dressing room at clothing store.

Amy tried to turn around for a kiss, but Lea just pushed her against the back wall. He got real close leaning on her back and untied her top. Then he placed both hands over her bare tits and began to squeeze and yank roughly on her nipples.

She squealed, "Not so rough. I'm going fuck you anyway."

Lea pushed her harder against the wall and got his mouth real close to her ear. Whispering, "I know that slut. But a teasing tramp like you should be fucked as hard as possible. It doesn't matter if you are a willing slut or not. I'm going abuse your hot body so you'll never forget what happens when you torment a group of guys."

He began kissing her neck and pulling on her nipples. She yelped again pleading not to be so forceful. He laughed and yanked harder. When he removed his hands, he pulled down her thong to her feet and told her to bend forward with her ass in the air. Then he pushed two fingers into her very wet pussy. She was getting off on his rough play and stopped whining. Making her kneel on the floor and leaning her arms on the bench, he pulled her hips up to the level of his throbbing cock. He rubbed her pussy, placed his cock at her opening, and rammed into her soaked cunt.

She cried, "Oh that hurt. You're so big. Please, not so rough!"

As he rammed in and out of her he chuckled, "I can tell that you like it rough slut. You're cunt is drenched. Now isn't that true?"

Holding her hips and thrusting deep into her stretched hole from his 9" thick rod, made Amy move in unison with his forceful assault on her pussy. She was moaning and enjoying his physical attack fucking her. She never had such an experience. So she answered, "Yes I love it rough!"

He mistreated her body, by spanking her ass making it bright red, biting her nipples, and pulling her hair. She yelped when he did. When she was having a climax, he would laugh and say, "That's it slut, cum for your daddy! Yeah, I knew you liked it hard."

It seemed like eternity with Lea fucking Amy, but all of the ravishing only took 7 minutes. Finally, he erupted inside her stretched wet hole. When he did he grunted, "Here it comes slut, a nice load of spunk to knock you up."

He came out and saved a few squirts for her face. Taking her hair, he pulled her to his spewing cock. He had her open her mouth and he shook out her rest of his goo into it. Some landed on her cheek. When he finished spewing, he pushed his cock in her mouth and blurted, "Now keep me hard Amy. I want to dump another load in you before we are finished."

Alec and Jerry were laughing and talking about making Amy a full service girl. When Alec looked down at this watch, he said. "It's almost three Jer. When are we going to start on prepping Amy?"

Jerry answered, "That late already. I'll get her and meet you at your room." Alec left, while Jerry went looking for Amy.

David, who was sitting in between Lisa and Suzy, told Jerry that she went to the restroom. He scolded him for allowing her to go alone. David seemed puzzled by the concern. She's gone to the bathroom alone many times. Jerry hustled to the restroom building on the other side of the large pool. When he got in the building, he saw the dressing area doors but ignored them and rushed to the women's side. He called out for her, but no answer. He went into the men's side and it was empty. He thought, "Shit. Where are you girl?" In her new found state, he knew she would have sex with anyone who asked.

As he slowly strolled out, he heard, "Keep me hard Amy," coming from the room behind him.

He knocked on the dressing room door and said, "Amy, are you in there?" A muffled sound resembling "Yes I am," came from inside. Knocking again he barked, "Open the fucking door!"

Lea yelled back, "I'm not done with her yet. Come back in thirty."

Jerry was now beyond being pissed. The door was very flimsy and with one hard kick it flew open. He saw Amy kneeling on the floor with her head in between Lea's legs sucking on his cock. He could see Lea's semen oozing out of her glitz cunt. He knew that he already fucked her once. He grabbed Amy by the waist and pulled her to him.

"Get your thong back on," he nastily barked.

Still being horny she whimpered, "Do I have to Jerry. He tastes so good."

Lea stood and blasted, "What's your problem dude. She still wants to fuck."

Jerry took Amy's arm and pulled her out. She told him that she still had to pee. She he let her go to the restroom. By this time Lea had his trunks on and rushed out like he was going hit Jerry. Jerry saw him coming and ducked Lea's punch. With unusual speed, he flattened him with two Karate chops to his face. Lea went down in a pool of blood and didn't know what hit him.

As he lay on the ground he kept crying, "You broke my nose." He couldn't believe this older guy could lay him out so quickly.

As he whined, Jerry stood over him and sarcastically said, "This is what happens when you fuck someone else woman. Let that be a lesson to you. You are lucky that is all I did."

While Amy was sitting on the toilet dumping Lea's spunk, she suddenly asked herself. "What am I doing? I'm not a trollop. Why do I constantly want sex? Why do I suddenly enjoy exposing myself? What's wrong with me?"

Her hands went over her face and with a few tears dripping down her cheeks. Raising her head like she knew what happened she thought, "I've been so horny ever since I met Jerry. I wonder if he really did hypnotize me. It makes since. He did something to me. This isn't my normal behavior." Then she sighed, "But I've really am enjoying the sex. Oh my god! I am a slut!"

As she left the bathroom and saw Jerry standing over Lea, she asked what happened. Jerry laughed and told her that the kid wouldn't take no for an answer. She took his arm and they walked back to the cabana to gather he things. She was quiet.

Once they got off the elevator onto Alec 10the floor, she said, "I don't what's wrong with me Jerry. I've been so horny ever since I got here. I'm really not the way I've acted the last two day. I believe you did hypnotize me, making me some sort of obeying slut."

Before she could utter another word Jerry said, "Zanzibar."

He had to think quickly and come up with a reason other than him hypnotizing her for her behavior. Softly he said, "You will never think that I did anything to you like hypnosis again. Those thoughts will be buried deep in your mind and locked away. You don't have the key to unlock them. Instead, you have finally accepted that you are a sensual horny slut in need of constant sexual gratification. Those sexual thoughts and actions have been repressed until you met me and became curious about swinging. It was an excuse to let yourself be the person that you always wanted to be. When you awake, that reason will become evident." Then he woke her up.

"So you think I did something to you Amy," Jerry responded. "I haven't. I've just been observing how horny you've been. I don't know if this has always been your personality. I just met you. So you tell me that you are not a slut, but that's all I have observed you being. If you are not this way normally, then the question becomes why have you suddenly turned into a happy horny slut? Maybe something has been suppressed in you that you finally let loose. Well Amy, what do you think?"

They started to slowly saunter to Alec's room, as she thought about Jerry's comments. She looked tearfully at him and blurted, "Oh Jerry, I really don't know why I've been such a willing slut. But you're probably right. I've had to hide my sexual urges all through high school and college. I wouldn't even masturbate, thinking that would make me have sex with the boys. No wonder I've been depressed. I've had all of those fantastic urges bottled-up inside me for years. Oh My God Jerry! You are my savior! You allowed me to enjoy my desires and I now see what I've missed."

She stopped and hugged Jerry for a few minutes. Then they passionately kissed. When they released she said, "If it wasn't for you, I probably would still be miserable. Maybe I should just welcome my desires. I'm not depressed any more but very happy; happier than I've been in a long time. Oh My! I'm getting horny right now." She kissed him again and then asked, "So why are we seeing Alec?"

Quickly he said his magic word again and only took a minute to instill her anal sex desires. He already had given her that stimulant before. This was just a quick reinforcement of that directive.

As he knocked on Alec's door he said, "Remember you wanted to try anal sex and Alec said he show you the proper way to prepare in order to get the best enjoyment from it." She giggled remembering saying it just as the door opened.

"I was beginning to worry about you guys. But I'm glad you finally made it. So Amy, you told me that you wanted to try anal sex to see if you like it?" Alec asked!

"Oh yes Alec," she responded "You told me it's more fun than vagina sex. I'm here to see if that is true."

"Okay I bought you your first anal prep kit," Alec said.

He handed her a box. Opening it, she took out an enema plastic container, lube and cleaner douche solution. Once the container was filled to the top with soapy water and douche mixture, he showed her how to use it. After she took off her thong bathing suit, he brought her over to the bath tub and had her lay on her back. Then he lubed the short hose, had her raise he legs up over her body and he stuck the hose in her ass. He turned the valve to let the solution drain in her anal cavity.

As it flowed into her, Amy squealed, "Oh! That tickles. I'm starting to feel full. Oh My! When can you stop it?"

Alec answered, "Not until it's all in you gorgeous. Before you can have anal sex, we want to make sure that there are no surprises."

Turning to Jerry, he whispered, "She's doing great Jer. I can't wait to fuck that virgin ass of hers."

Once the liquid was in her, Alec stuck in an anal plug. He told her to keep her legs up for 15 minutes and he sat the timer. Her flat stomach was now pooched out from the liquid and they all talked. Alec explained to Amy why this prep is necessary. Amy Laughed and told him about how David tried it once but it was messy. When the timer went off, the guys helped Amy up to the toilet, took out the anal plug, and had her expel the mixture. She was on the toilet for 10 minutes, making sure that she dumped all of the nasty fluid. When she came out, Alec had a long 12 inches narrow dildo. He had her bend over, hold her ankles and he stuck the lubed plastic dick into her ass.

When he did she moaned, "Oh my god! That feels so good. Why didn't anyone tell me it felt this way?"

Alec laughed and replied, "Wait until I get my big dick in you. You'll be shaking with so many orgasms."

Pulling the dildo out, he looked it over and announced that she was squeaky clean. Then the fun began.

Bringing Amy over to the bed, he had her lean on her stomach with her cute ass hanging over the edge and her feet on the floor. He reached under her pelvic and gently raised her ass up to his level. Then he pushed his throbbing cock into her pussy for a minute, while he lubes her sphincter. He pulled out of her pussy as she moaned with displeasure and began to slowly inserting his cock in other ass. Once his helmet penetrated her opening, he pushed half way in.

"Wait a second Alec! Do it again! I missed the opening scene to the video." Jerry had his phone out capturing her virgin ass being defiled. He wanted a video of the whole event.

Alec pulled out and had Amy turn her head to look back. Jerry positioned himself to capture Alec cock going into her ass, as well as, her facial expressions as it did. As he slowly began his conquest of her ass, Amy had a smile on her face as his helmet penetrated her cavity. The farther he went in made her open her mouth and take deep breaths. You could see that she was in some sort of agony. Once he pushed all 9" of throbbing manhood in her, he stopped for a few seconds. Amy turned her head back and whimpered. Alec pulled all the way out and had Jerry capture his exit and how wide open her ass was. She looked back again with a distressed expression.

"Are you okay Amy," a concerned Alec said.

"Yes darling!" She responded. "You're just so big and I wasn't expecting the different sensations. I'll be all right in a moment."

Jerry stopped filming and Alec asked Amy if he should stop or continue making her an anal slut. She giggled and told him to try again. As Alec quickly penetrated her ass, Jerry whispered take 2 in the phone and started the video again. This time he started pumping her ass like he would her pussy, that is, hard and deep.

Instead of whimpering, she said, "Oh my god Alec! It feels really good. I'm getting used to the tingling in my ass and my pussy is getting wet. I'm going to cum!"

Alec pulled out and pushed it in her pussy and fucked that hole until she climax. Then as she was shaking, he pushed it back in her ass. He continued this alternating fucking her ass and pussy until she came twice more, as an energetic little slut. But he finally was ready to explode.

"I'm going to seed your ass Amy," he blurted.

She exclaimed, "Oh no! I want you to cum in my mouth. I love the taste of a man's sperm. And I haven't tasted you yet. Please!"

With a few more pumps, he pulled out and she move over to except his goo. Opening her mouth, Alec sprayed a huge sticky load in it. Some dripped down her chin as she tried to swallow as much as possible. Taking her fingers, she scooped up the excess and licked the semen off of it.

"You are very tasty Alec. Very yummy," she pronounced.

When she finished with Alec and was calming down, Jerry had her lay on her back. She scooted up in the middle of the bed and Jerry climbed on top. Spreading legs apart he entered her drenched orgasmic cunt and began speedily fucking her.

After some minutes, Alec said, "Jer lets double up on her."

"Okay Alec. How do you want her?" Jerry asked.

They moved her aside and Alec lay on his back. Amy facing away from him sat down with his cock impaling her ass. Once they started fucking, Jerry spread her legs apart leaned over her and pushed his throbbing rod into her pussy. They began alternating strokes going in and out of her ripe body. Looking into Amy's closed eyes and seeing her expression of gratification, he asked her how she was doing.