Emancipation of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loudly moaning she exclaimed, "I've never felt so crammed with cocks like this before. It's feels incredible! I can feel all of my sensation exploding at once. I love it!"

The guys laughed and continued their ravishing of naive Amy. After some 10 minutes, Jerry finally exploded just when Amy was having another orgasm. With Amy now free to move up and down on Alec large cock, made Alec explode into her enlarge anal cavity.

When he did, Amy whimpered, "You aren't done yet are you guys? I want more."

Jerry responded, "I guess we are beautiful. It's almost five and we are meeting everyone for dinner at 6."

Disappointed she grumbled, "But I was having so much fun."

She got up to go to the restroom. As she was standing up, her legs were weak and she had to sit down. Alec saw some of Jerry's semen dripping out. He grabbed a wine glass and told her to expel it in the glass. She did. Then she expelled Alec cum from her ass.

Looking at a half full glass of sperm, he handed to Amy and said, "There you are gorgeous. I know how much you like semen. Drink up."

She smiled and shrieked, "Yummy!" Putting the glass to her mouth, she began slurping the disgusting brew like it was her favorite drink. When it was empty, she titled the glass, swirled her tongue inside to get every tasty drop. When she finished, she handed the glass back to Alec, licked her lips and said, "Oh that was really scrumptious. Two flavors mixed together. Thanks!"

As she sat with her legs spread apart, Alec said, "Amy you are very attractive. You have a cute butt, nice legs, addicting smile and are one fantastic fuck. You're every guys dream girl. But the only thing that would make you even more appealing is some bigger tits. Now don't get me wrong yours work well when you are fucking. But your body would look so much better to entice more patrons, if you they a few sizes up. I'm a plastic surgeon working in Portland. It would be my honor to enhance them for you."

Amy looked at Jerry and back at Alec with a frown across her face. She just fucked both of them with her small tits. She closed her legs and got up. It was like high school all over again. But this time she had a guy who wanted to improve her looks. So she answered,

"Okay if David approves of me getting them. How big? What would I have to do and how much would they cost?"

Alec smiled and replied, "Nothing monetary Amy. Just come up and stay a month at my place and party with a few of my friends after you recoup. That's it. You pick how big you want to go. I'm guessing at least a C-cup but you would be perfect with a D-cup. What are your measurements anyway?"

She smiled and told him that she wears size 2 clothes. She is 34A-22-34. Then she asked if she had to get another wardrobe to fit the bigger boobs in.

Jerry laughed and interjected, "No Amy. Your new tits will look great popping out from under anything you wear. Suzy had hers done 2 years ago and Lisa was 3. Alec does on great job. You can't even tell that they're fake. I really hope you go for it."

Alec then said, "If you want to see what bigger boobs look like, I have a temporary solution that I can inject in your breast that will plump them up a half size. It will dissipate in a week or so, but should look great the rest of the weekend. I can do that now for you and it's perfectly safe."

Amy giggled and enthusiastically said, "Oh that would be great. How big do you thing they will get?"

That is different with every person," Alec answered. "But let's do you. Lay down on your back."

She did. He went and got his silver case. It had a syringe and 6 vials of some yellow liquid. He took two and sucked its contents out with the needle. He came over to her, wiped around her nipple with disinfected, and began shooting the liquid into he breast until it was all gone. Then he did the same to the other breast. When he finished he told her it would take a few hours to see any effect but by tomorrow morning the full effect will occur.

"Okay guys, we got to get ready for dinner," Jerry blurted. "So get your clothes, go back to your room and get ready. Remember we are meeting down at the Biscayne for dinner. I already made reservations." Laughing he said, "If you see Lisa, send her back here for me Amy."

Amy quickly dressed and went to her room. When she walked in, David had Lisa on all fours fucking her. She watched for a minute and then said, "Jerry wants you back to get ready for dinner."

Lisa moaned, "Okay;" but instead, pushed back on David's cock.

Amy watched for a few minutes and looked at Lisa's boobs. They looked nice dangling under her as her husband pounded Lisa's cunt. Then she grinned and thought, "I hope mine will look as good." Afterwards she went to take a nice cooling shower.

Dinner was fun. Everyone was laughing and having a great time, except Alec and Mandy never showed. Just as they were about to leave to get ready for the swingers lingerie party, the four guys from the pool came in. Amy smiled and went up to Clinton and said hi. Then looking at Lea's black and blue nose and eyes, she asked what happened.

He looked at her and nastily answered, "Fucking you Bitch!"

"Oh my," Amy exclaimed. "What did I have to do with you breaking your nose?"

Jerry grabbed Amy's arm and took her away before Lea could answer. "All I did was let him fuck me and he did it really rough hurting me. I just don't get it!"

David over heard her griping. So he walked up to Lea, tapped him on his shoulder. When Lea turned around, David sucker punched him. Clinton immediately jumped in and David knocked Clinton down with a leg kick to the groan. The other two stopped. Then David yelled, "That's what you all get for fucking my wife and then bragging about it. Anyone else want some?" The other two guys shook their heads no.

He turned to walk away as Clinton hollered back, "Your slut wife was a very good fuck too. I can't wait to see the video that Lea took going up on U-tube. "

Once Amy and David got back to the room, he had calmed down. Turning to Amy he said, "Did you know they made a sex tape of you?"

Starting to tear up, she said, "No darling I didn't. I bet they were lying. He's getting married next week and if there was a sex tape, he would probably get in trouble or something worst." David seemed happier about the comment.

Taking a white bag from one of the booths, he showed Amy what he bought for her to wear at the event.