Emap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony I am getting a social security card and bank account tomorrow, not to mention a thousand a month." Tony smiles then takes a sip of coffee.

"Ugh you are supposed to add sugar to coffee." Tony gets up then heads into the kitchen.

"It's coffee, good lord Tony you are addicted to sugar." I can hear Frank laughing over the phone. "I put the sugar in the cabinet next to the fridge."

"Hey listen can you guys come over in about an hour, my better half is dying to meet you. Bring the board games we won't even start cooking for two or three more hours." Frank says a little louder than he needs.

"Not a problem Frank, I got the ambrosia all set except for the whipped cream, he's making me wait to use your mixer."

Frank laughs then hangs up I put the phone down then eye Tony. He looks at me curiously until I kick the shoes off, he smiles it gets bigger when I pull my panties down. Tony helps me empty the sofa then tackles me atop it, I laugh as he rolls me around until I am looking up at him then he kisses me. He reaches to pull my dress up while I reach down to undo his pants. I manage it first then stroke at his hard cock, making sure he is ready for me though I know he already is.

With my dress pulled up far enough I guide him to me, his length burrows inside of me making us both moan. In no time his cock is moving in and out of me at a wonderful pace, my hot insides are making way for him then clutching at him. I have a small orgasm moaning out my pleasure as he keeps moving atop me. When I put my legs around him he smiles and picks up speed, now I can move with him fully.

We are both moaning and groaning at the feel of the other as his cock moves in and out of me. My insides being churned so wonderfully bring me to another orgasm, this time I am screaming his name, Tony smiles at me and speeds up even more. With my ass bouncing off of the sofa I reach another orgasm right around the same time he groans then unloads into me. I moan as I feel his warmth flooding me, Tony collapses atop me breathing heavy.

"So what brought that on?" Tony asks picking his head up to look at me.

"Frank said we gotta be there in an hour, I was going to try and wear heels and figure out what panties went with the long black dress. Your idea was lots better though."

"I agree though you said try, so you have never worn heels before?" Tony gets up off me then pulls me upright on the sofa.

"Heels were for whores and strumpets, remember women never wore pants, I was one of the first lady archeologists in the country. I do have to try and fit in remember, so far the only woman I have seen without heels today was Constance, she was going to the beach."

"Yes good point, alright but not the long black dress, let's try the little black dress, or would you prefer the purple." Tony starts going through the bags before coming out with black and purple shoe boxes.

"Let's go purple it keeps me centered better, my dad wore a purple suit for me a lot." Tony pulls out the purple shoes then puts them on my feet I reach down to tighten them.

"OK here let's try walking in the sundress if you fall we won't lose the evening dress." Tony pulls me up I hang onto his arm tight.

The heels take some getting used to, I find I have to roll my hips more and walk slower. When I notice I am as tall as Tony I give him a kiss, he smiles at that. When there is a knock at the door he leaves me where I am wobbling a little as I turn around. When he opens the door Derek and Sally come in, both look at me then laugh.

"Hey this is my first time in heels, I even got yelled at for how much they cost well he said the evening dresses the shoes came with." I walk unsteadily to the sofa intent on sitting down.

"Here don't sit yet, let's get you dressed. Oh my god you went there did you get the long black dress, he was saying it is designed for fuller tops." Sally says as she takes my arm looking at the bags.

"Yes, he took us straight to it, or rather her straight to it, his first question and she of course had to say she prefers long skirts." Tony says then points to the Xbox, Derek's eyes light up and he goes straight to it.

"I'm wearing the purple dress today, best to go with what keeps me centered for this. There are scandalously brief panties in one of the bags, I think a matching color." Sally goes through the bags and comes up with the purple dress and in fact purple panties.

"Dear god, Tony picked these out didn't he? I don't think I could ever wear these." Sally eyes the panties then gives a dirty look to Tony.

"Not even for me in our lovely house?" Derek asks looking at the panties.

"Honestly Derek I don't want to live in that neighborhood it's practically a warzone. Besides my apartment is cheap enough and there is plenty of room, not as much as here but enough."

"Ah but Emap is here now she can clear out a lot of the bad stuff. Besides I'm sure your dad would keep me on days."

"Not likely so far there has been very little for me to do during the day, besides the one turf war, I do not understand that term but well I got the intent of both sides. Sally while I am thinking about it and you are here, what do you do?" Derek looks a little worried Sally looks up at me a little surprised.

"I'm a hair stylist, dad wanted me to be a cop, mom was hoping for doctor. I took the classes to spite them both then found I really like doing hair."

Sally takes my arm to walk me into the bedroom, when she suggests I put one foot in front of the other it all falls into place. She laughs as I walk around in the bedroom, then she holds up the panties. I walk over to the bed sit down take the panties then slide them on.

"Sally, Derek is really eager to have you move into his house, it's not going to stay a warzone forever. If just one person starts calling the cops for everything it will turn around quick I'm sure." I pull the sundress off, Sally hands up the purple evening dress.

"I know but it is scary there right now, I'm thinking of forgetting to take my pills and oops I'm pregnant."

"You can take pills to avoid getting pregnant? Oh my, that is a rather nice item." I say pausing from trying to get my dress on.

"Yes it led to no commitment sex with anyone you want it also inadvertently led to a deadly sexually transmitted disease spreading the world over. I think that dress is a step in and pull up."

I groan then put it on the floor, after sitting down again I pull it up then stand to get it the rest of the way up. Sally adjusts it in front then has me turn so she can zip it Sally makes me spin in place for her then whistles.

"Now that is a great dress for you, that man knows his figures. Come on we gotta pry those two off your Xbox then find the board games." Sally walks ahead of me down the hall.

When I come into the main room Tony then Derek turn and look at me. Tony looks me up and down then gets up, walks right up and kisses me hard. Derek whistles Sally smacks him upside the head then starts going through the bags for the board games.

"Oh Mousetrap, I've only ever seen this in the store." Sally says as she pulls it out of the bag.

"I've played it before, interesting and a lot silly, oh my god Don't Break the Ice with plastic ice." Derek exclaims while pulling it out.

"Oh awesome, I've heard it was fun to play. Hey cool Jenga, this is totally better when everyone is hammered."

"Oh my god we gotta play this, Game of Life Simpson's Edition." Derek yells pulling it out.

"My parents have the original version, but I agree totally better with Simpson's I'm sure." Sally says before collecting all of the board games into a stack.

"What are Simpson's anyway?" I ask as I head into the kitchen cover up the Ambrosia with plastic wrap and get the whipping cream out of the fridge.

"Simpson's are the longest running sitcom known to man, being they are animated only makes it that much more impressive. It is a show about a family, you have grandpa who lives in a retirement home, Homer is the father, Marge is the mom, Bart is the oldest a son prankster, Lisa is the middle child a girl genius, and the baby Maggie. We are so going to run a TV out for you to watch it or eat inside." Sally says smiling huge leading the way to the door.

"Tony, Frank was saying us not buying a purse was strange, I'm confused what is he talking about?" I ask as Tony stops to lock the door.

"I'll explain in the car come on." Sally yells from the elevator.

In the parking lot Derek and Sally lead us to a huge dark blue car, the trunk of this thing is as big as Tony's personal car. The seats there are two, are huge and extend all the way across the inside of the car. Sally sticks the board games in the front seat then ushers Tony into the front while she sits in the back with me.

"I know I should ask but I probably would get upset over the answer, so instead I will just show you what a purse is for. It carries everything, your wallet, there is a different name for it but fuck it it's a wallet that is to big to stick in your pocket. That carries your cash and cards and photo's, company cards if you are given them and care. The rest of the purse is filled with well whatever the fuck you want to carry, I carry around a brush, some condoms in case I get in the mood and the fucker is new." She takes out each thing as she is talking.

"Hey what the fuck I thought we were totally serious, why the fuck you got those things in there still?" Derek yells from the front while we are stopped at a red light.

"Because you never know when you will need them, stop listening in anyway you fucker this is woman's business." Sally yells then turns back to me. "They are lubricated, makes life easier if say he asks to go anal."

"I could never do that, it is against god's will." My face turns pink, or red or I don't know I'm embarrassed.

"I suppose it's a good thing I'm Baptist, or was it Presbyterian, I never can remember haven't been to church in forever. They don't say a thing about anal, just supposed to have sex married and god forgives all. Anyway, I also have some handi wipes, unopened I never actually use them except at work, come in handy for the kids. These are a spare and again never know when you will need them I have a hanky if I have a need, also some tic tacs. We will ask mom when we get there I'm sure she has a spare purse, and I got a question. I know totally none of my beeswax, but have you thought of changing your style? It's a lovely look but it's so old, I have little old ladies asking me to give them that look." At the end Sally is swiveled on the seat staring at me.

"She was asking if she should go short earlier today, I think leave it longer I like it but yeah a different style might be a good idea." Tony says from the front as we pull up to a house and stop.

Sally hops out of the car before Tony can open his door he comes around and gives me a hand out. Sally goes up front and gets the board games then leads us around the side of the house to a gate, Derek gets it open then we all go in. Inside I am amazed, there is a swimming pool with a little kitchen attached off to one side, there is a benched table like you would find at parks there with Frank and an older woman sitting at the table.

"Ah there you are with games, and heels oh my I did not think you would wear heels." Frank says getting up the woman with him turning around and smiling.

"I feel like a strumpet, and the panties dear god they are scandalous. Though I suppose I deserve to dress like a strumpet with what I have done." The woman gets up from the table and walks over to me.

"Strumpet nothing you look just like a self assured young lady, now come and sit down and take those shoes off, your feet look poured in." Her voice is firm and strong with just a hint of humor.

"Apparently her feet are a little over size six." Tony follows until Frank pulls him aside to yell at him for buying so much.

"I know a great place, they carry half sizes and will resize for less than half size. Pleased to meet you I am Wilma Miller, the old man's ball and chain." Wilma holds her hand out to me, I shake it.

"Mom we gotta get a TV out here, she has never seen Simpson's and they bought a Simpson's Game of Life." Sally says holding up the top of the now opened board game.

"We need no such thing we shall have finished eating by seven, we will simply go on inside. Frank shut up you can yell at him tomorrow at the station, besides the mayor is coming with the chief." Wilma yells over the top of me, Derek turns lighter skinned.

"Derek why are you trying to turn light skinned?" At my question Wilma turns to look, Sally leans over to look at his face.

"Ah fuck, that car I drove us in I wasn't supposed to drive us in, the guy who dropped it at my house took my ugly brown car with him I didn't bother to buy my own car. That huge thing is for Jaguar brigade, we live all over and are supposed to drive it around at night, there's going to be a press conference announcing it tomorrow."

"Wait, you parked Bertha in front of my house? Dear god man I hope you left room for the neighbors to park in their driveway." Franks says standing behind me. "I used to drive that behemoth, it was my patrol car, took it with me to detective they were phasing them out at the time. When I made captain they decided I should drive a newer car so I got a brand new Focus, Bertha was turned into an armored for transporting high value prisoners."

"I didn't recognize her, she wasn't blue then." Sally is giggling.

"Right enough of that let's play Game of Life before we start talking about the things that have happened in the back of that car." Wilma and Derek get the game out and set up.

I get the red car after a lot of trading, I was given the green car then Wilma wanted it so I had the white car. Sally wanted the white car until Derek accuses her of being racist then he takes the white car giving me the blue car, Frank decided he should have the blue car so I get the red car. Wilma gives Tony the banker assignment, he hands it to Frank then Sally takes it. The game gets underway finally after a short argument on whether or not Frank cheats.

It is a slow moving game, everyone relates the episode that this spot is from or that card is from. I listen and laugh along with everyone else at the descriptions I almost do not hear the gate being opened. I turn and look to see a man in long shorts and a t shirt leading a man in a suit it looks a little odd to me. The jacket does not extend past his waist, but it is still very nice almost black blue with a light blue shirt underneath a nice spotted tie.

"Chief, Mayor so nice of you both to join us." Frank says after walking over to them swiftly and shaking both their hands.

"Call me Scott for gods sake, I only go by Chief when I'm being yelled at or doing the yelling." The one in the t shirt says before coming over to shake Wilma's hand.

"Your wife said Jaguar was going to be here." The man in the suit has a soft voice.

"She is, the ravishing woman in the purple dress, going secret identity just like in the comics." Frank leads him over to me, I stand and hold my hand out to him he takes it in his then kisses it.

"Charmed, I am Mayor Francis Willby. I hope everything has been to your satisfaction so far. I would give you more per month but it was the best we could manage without setting off red flags. At least that is how the Chief put it."

"Don't listen to him he was complaining about how much we are giving you, not to mention your spending habits of this morning. Speaking of which how many evening dresses did you buy?" Scott says from the other side of the table.

"Six with shoes, one is a most fabulous black dress with a long skirt and split up to the waist almost. I was half thinking I'd get a boob job just to wear it." Sally says with a big smile.

"Oh my god that dress, I almost bought it. The man was saying I could with some support pads. The price of it though. Frank we are going to have to treat those two to a night out just so I can see that dress on someone." Wilma is practically overflowing with enthusiasm.

"Policeman's Ball coming up in two weeks, I think I can get tickets though I think we came in after a conversation on this, is Jaguar seeing someone?" Scott asks looking at me confused.

"I'm staying with Tony he has a computer and an Xbox now. I might be able to actually play it if Derek stays away. The building is perfect for me getting out in fur unnoticed I just jump from his terrace." Derek puts his head in his hands with a groan.

"I've got one at my house, do get Netflix you can just watch movies with it no extra charge along with getting them in the mail. My wife complains about it being in our living room, she can never watch TV over the summer." Scott says with a grin then gets a serious look. "Fun out of the way for a minute, we are giving you a brigade which I am sure Derek has mentioned since he drove the giant car that he wasn't supposed to do. Now brigade is a misnomer it will not be that many but we are sending out I think it was in total thirty of those giant cars they will be stationed as it were all over. The cops who get them will not transfer to Frank's station, they will stay where they are and have regular duties when possible. They all get a radio set to one frequency the geeks are being very good and have promised to have the station radio centers broadcast on both. We will give you a radio you can listen to and report where you left a mess. It is on a belt so you can string it around your waist or even put it over one shoulder if you prefer."

"Is Tony getting one? It's just if he works days and I'm out all night all I will have to do all day is play Xbox and talk to myself." Scott looks at Frank he grins then runs a finger in and out between a circle made by his other hand.

"Umm yes well in that case Tony is getting one and is a part of the brigade I don't think we had one of the cars slotted in that area. Now don't worry, the radio will work in any area of the city, and even quite a ways outside do try to not stay submerged or go very deep if you decide to get wet, they are water resistant but only up to I think it's twenty feet and not for extended periods."

"I don't like to get wet anyway, then I have to stop and wipe my fur down. I'd say lick but I am not that flexible. Before you ask Tony that trick does not work on my fur." Tony grins, everyone else looks mystified. "I took a bath this morning, it's been one hundred four years since I was able to take a hot bath and I was desperate. He does not own a brush so I dried off with the lovely extravagance of his towels then went furry and back, my hair ended up just like you see it."

"His towels are not that good." Derek says with a grin.

"To me they are a godsend the towels I remember were closer to denim feeling than what he has. Oh god and the toilet paper, so incredibly soft it's the first time I used the bathroom and not left with a sore bottom." Frank laughs Scott joins in Francis sighs then says I must have been using the park toilet paper.

"Francis, Emap left L.A. one hundred and four years ago, 1906 and before was not known for soft toilet paper. I bet the park toilet paper is softer than what she remembers." Frank is grinning the entire time he speaks, Francis looks mystified then snaps his fingers.

"That's where I know you from my office has a lot of pictures hanging one is of the very first female archeologists from this state before she left on an exploration. Her name was not Emap though it was..." I interrupt him before he can say my name.

"No stop there, it would make life so much easier if I don't use my birth name." Francis looks at me then nods and smiles.

"Yes well it is time to heat up the barbeque and get the fixings ready. Wilma, could you take our archeologist into the kitchen and get the ambrosia all ready." Frank says as he gets up.