All Comments on 'Emasculated No More'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the damn story.

Half asked stories suck

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I don't know why you feel you have to justify yourself to the readers for what you write. It's your stories, they reflect what you want to share. I disagree with a lot of the content in the published stories, but good writing has nothing to do with it. Stay true to your style and keep writing as you always have. I like your style. And content can always be discussed! 5*!!!

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

I commented as an Anonny for a few years until a member challenged us to get ID'S.

<>

I found that he was right: an ID doesn't give up my identity, but it does compel me to be more responsible and consistent in what I say, and because every society on earth should practice some degree of accountability.

<>

Having said that, it's my experience that the first wave of Anonymous posts is actually the dregs. After that first wave, about 2/3 of Anonymous postings are thoughtful and make legitimate points. But because they are Anonymous, they are the equivalent to the forest instead of the trees in a painting, or the field instead of the favorite in a horse race. Their message is invalidated by their anonymity, which sometimes is unfortunate.

<>

In short, feel free to mock the Anonnys all you want--some are cowards, some are lazy, some don't want to put their high security clearances at risk--but it's a fool's game. Their criticisms are no more legitimate than the named members--whom you continue to diss.

<>

Your stylish insults will not be tolerated in the Freedom and Justice Bar very long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure if this was any better - but i guess forms the basis for revenge. The ending though - who did it? and what were the repurcusions?

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

@Anonny @Hooked1957: "you had to show..."; "you had to show..."

Grow a pair. I don't care about Hooked's bad experience with Traci. Human Relations 101 teaches you that when someone shows you they disrespect you and hate your guts, believe them.

<>

Most guys smile politely at women like KdL and think, "I sure don't want my wife to spend any time with her!" Then they become obsequious to her in an effort to make a fool's peace. Why don't you do that. Maybe she'll simply toy with you, or won't consider your marriage worth destroying. Yet.

<>

Make no mistake. KdL is a highly stylish writer who writes stories on a website of fictional and unrealistic erotic activity. In theory, and in a free society she is considered harmless. But she has already shown you--at a time when the real world is mourning senseless violence and death--that she considers a fictional wife inspiring her husband to kill her fairy tale lover to be a mockable event--not tragic, not sad, not even a loss to the fairy tale world. Her hero Linda is a woman driven to manipulate others and betray their trust BECAUSE SHE CAN.

<>

This is not just "wives being adventurous". At this point in her literary career at Literotica, KdL seems to be celebrating the wanton destruction of marriages, lives and homes using the Power of the Pussy. She certainly has time and skill to prove differently. It simply remains to be seen if she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for this act of malicious compliance with mostly anonymous demands. Write what you want to write, and let us deal with our own reactions to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After some of the shit stories Hooked1957 has posted lately I find his comment hilarious.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

Not sure where the story disappeared to, one minute it was almost there then it was gone! Missing a great big chunk in the middle somewhere in my opinion.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

You jumped the shark with this one.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 2 years ago

LMAO! That was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Rw43

Who made you Hall Monitor around here? Don't ever presume to tell me to "grow a pair." You clearly didn't know who you were talking to when you said that, so I'll refresh your memory. The last time you and I met in the comments section of a Lit story, I ripped you a shiny new asshole. Remember? I'm that anon from a story last year about a "black baby." The anon who roasted you so bad you were crying about it in other comments weeks later. You already know I can whip you into submission any day of the damn week, so don't try to police my comments. I don't know (or care) who this "Traci" person you referred to is, and I haven't read any of Hooked1957's stories. I only saw his comment to this author and found it unnecessarily insulting so I gave him a taste of his own medicine. It had nothing to do with you. Stay out of it, don't reply and don't start shit with me. Here's an extra tip: it's unnecessary for you to leave multiple comments on every story. So far you've left 3 comments on this story. Shut up once in a while. It'll be good for you because every time you open your mouth, you say something idiotic.

/

P.S: if anyone reading this is curious and wants to see how Rw43 got roasted in a comment last year, drop a comment below with your username and I'll PM you a link to the story here on Literotica.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

There is other categories other than LW!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a complete lateral move for the author, with no forward progress whatsoever.

Your first go sucked

This is suck two

Three sucks and you're out

Or at least you should be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah skimming through the story only cemented your position as an author to avoid. Thanks for saving my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sigh, I'm going to assume this is a troll post and not an attempt to write a proper sequel.

There's no point in telling a stupid shit to finish the damn story when they're a stupid shit, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huh?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Just funny...Nothing more...3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

-@Anonymous Re: @Rw43 = "Who made you Hall Monitor around here? Don't ever presume to tell me to "grow a pair." You clearly didn't know who you were talking to when you said that, so I'll refresh your memory. The last time you and I met in the comments section of a Lit story, I ripped you a shiny new asshole. Remember? I'm that anon from a story last year about a "black baby."" The fact that he "didn't know who [he was] talking to is sort of the point! Get an ID so we DO know who we're talking to!

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

@Anonny @RW43:

So once again you use a silly illogical ploy to “prove” a point: if I respond to your childish millennial-sourced rant, it’s my 4th post on this story, proving that I’m a “hall monitor” (who ironically invites people to prove me wrong AND get IDs so we can have discussions that actually follow consistent patterns of behavior, after you—somehow without becoming a hall monitor, I guess—told a named and contributing author to crawl into a gutter and die. Hmm. How is it that you think you are the adult in this conversation? Which person is exercising the foundational concepts of a healthy society—restraint from violence, civility, respect for life, and accountability to follow the rules of the forum while still expressing your consistent point of view? Hint: millennial thinkers are not true adults yet; you are still adult wannabes, because you haven’t achieved anything worth talking about yet.]).

<>

OTOH, if I walk away without responding to THIS Anonny who has found a cowardly way to self-identify rather than get an ID—are you protecting your Super Top Secret security clearance?—you will continue to prance about as though you and your Critical Race Theory textbook have actually made a logical point somewhere. You call it “ripping a new asshole.” I call it “showing so much of your butt that you blind people to the fact that there’s nothing there.” My ass feels fine, and it’s not because it’s so numb from your windmilling, flailing attempts to spank me. You can’t reach as high as my butt, for which you would be thankful if you had any self-awareness.

<>

We don’t need to know “who do (I) think (I’m) talking to?” (because I KNOW I’m talking to a gutless, lazy, or paranoid and irresponsible Anonny. Asking that question is pointless.) The relevant question is, “Who do YOU think I’m talking to?” Because you have both never IDed yourself nor defined yourself even to yourself.

<>

I know some things ABOUT you, but please, these are observations only; please feel free to grow beyond them.

1. I know you are either a millennial or you teach millennials, because you have access to textbook-based data that reinforces your CRT garbage. That data would be considered totally fraudulent prior to the rebiasing of standards that went into effect within the last 5 years.

2. I know you feel disrespected and ignored. Guess what? You are. So is everyone else. Find your meaning through what you do POSITIVELY with others, and stop trying to find validation from getting others to respond positively from your anger.

3. That will be tough for you, because you have learned to cope with disrespect (“who do you think you’re talking to?”) by using abusive, violent speech…and you’re good at it. Problem is, that’s like being good at punching grandmothers in the face—it’s not a skill as much as an absence of kindness.

4. Your generation has never learned to think, and it shows. You react with outrage when your sensibilities are offended, but you don’t have the logic skills to perceive when your sensibilities have been conditioned incorrectly. I remember when you told me that I had never learned Critical Thinking. <insert eye roll> I taught all of my children critical thinking skills that leave yours in the “when I grow up I hope to be a _____” stage. Our disagreement comes from the fact that you were told you had been taught Critical Thinking, but you aren’t a good enough critical thinker to realize that you really weren’t. You were taught to think critically about the things, beliefs, institutions and people you know. But according to thinking experts of my generation, your generation doesn’t have a vast enough reservoir of knowledge to think critically about the things, beliefs, institutions and people you DON’T know. Because there’s SO MUCH you don’t know, or know incorrectly. That’s why you all (as a group) find socialism to be a reasonable substitute for capitalism—because you don’t know enough about it to even hypothesize reasonably. Or secularism for religion, or lifelong homosexual relationships for straight, or video games for work, or like KdL’s stories, where selfish betrayal is an inevitable response to love and trust. It’s like you all read Animal Farm and laughed, or imagined that your pig would be smarter than Orwell’s simply because you are you. (You know, Anonymous.) BTW, in your generation, everyone thinks socialism is ok because they plan on being the pigs. You continue to disconnect from reality.

5. It’s not too late to choose your way in life. Just because you’ve made an investment in anger doesn’t mean you should throw more of your life away chasing more anger. Anger can be a powerful motivator, but it’s ultimately destructive. I encourage you to try to build something to leave for the next generation. You can take a baby step by getting an ID, but you don’t have to tell me.

6. Stop and reflect sometimes. If you don’t like being forced to eat your words (and I’m not saying I’ve done that) learn to evaluate them yourself when you’ve cooled down. Reflection also will help you be more self-aware so you don’t turn your own argument into a mocking point for people who actually use logic.

7. Finally, a moment of self-awareness from me: the author on Literotica I chose to ‘defend’ that other time DID turn out to be quite racially-biased. He demonstrated it through his subsequent submissions. Now in a medieval world that would have meant that I would also be guilty of unreasonable racial bias. So rather than defend an indefensible author on a fictitious message board, I did not argue. I let you have your Anonymous day in the sun and prance around the shadow of where your ‘vanquished’ enemy’s asshole used to be. In spite of the fact that I have spent hundreds of hours visiting in the homes of poor families from ethnicities different from mine in my lifetime, and I put my real world experience up against your textbook any time, I put my opinions to the test in frank conversations with multiple friends of various races. No one agreed with you, not even the millennials whose opinion I respect. You could say I need a wider circle of friends, or that no one in the real world is buying your textbook data.

<>

Thanks for reading. If you’re tempted to be a smartass Anonny and say “TL/DR” you owe it to me to read to the end because 1. your rant to me was so long, and I managed to read it all, and 2. I used spaces and logic that should enable you to overcome any learning disabilities caused by your anger issues.

<>

Believe it or not, I welcome any conversation you can bring yourself to convey.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Rw43, I believe you have Angrty Anonymous figured out. Too much of a coward to even get an account with an alias to have dialogue with those he disagrees with. These anons are human vermin, running out of their holes, leaving their filth, and then hiding again behind their anonymity. Rw43 takes some abuse, Matthew, Whackdoodle, sbrooks103x, Odiouser among many others get abused for comments. 26thNC, probably deservedly, takes a lot of abuse, but like the others, everyone knows exactly who they are addressing. Anonymous in his thousands is safe from return fire, and thus feels free to blast away at anything that moves. They don’t even read the stories that they pretend to protect, they just troll the comments and bitch at their intellectual and moral betters.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 2 years ago

I just read your intro and was prompted to reply without ever reading this story. I suspect there will be some equally ridiculous attempt at a BTB narrative as there was in your previous version about how the female fantasy regarding sexual gratifications is somehow more important that a loving marriage. I suspect that Jim will be a caricature of the wronged husband getting some well deserved but outrageous revenge on his only repentant as she needs to be to try and save the marriage wife.

I will stop by for another comment after reading the story. But the real reason I felt the need to make THIS comment was because I can't believe you were prompted to "confess" to your wicked ways of infidelity and possibly paternity fraud by comments on your erotic writing. It honestly makes me doubt you are even a woman, much less one that found contrition to confess to adultery. The level of sarcasm in your writing is off the charts. The only thing that makes me believe you are a woman is that I think you actually do have this fantasy of some magical night of sex being worth everything in your life being destroyed.

garne05garne05almost 2 years ago

About the current story, she is ingenious. About the old one, well the problem is not the end in my opinion, but something was missing before to understand Jim's acceptance behavior. This one goes a little deeper into his wounded psyche.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Haha! It’s like she doesn’t even realize how stupid she looks responding like this. It shouldn’t be funny because it just shows self involved and immature this writer is and I almost feel guilty speaking about her. I hope she isn’t a teen because that’s the mind set I’m seeing in her stories. Like she and Mark have this secret so their in the popular group while the nerd husband is on the outside. Same with her other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apologies to the author for hijacking the comments. While rebutting Hooked1957's insult, Rw43 crawled out of his wormhole to address me. Kit de Luca, I liked the story and your sense of humor.

Now that's out of the way, my response to Rw43 is below.

//////////

@Rw43

I'm responding to your comment because you really do say the stupidest things each time you open your mouth, and I hope that by outlining your cognitive blind spots, there's a slim chance you'll see your flaws. It's probably a waste of time, but at least I can say I made the attempt.

/

A lot of your stupidity lies in the assumptions you made. They've made an ass of you, because they're all off the mark.

1. Assuming my age bracket. Wrong.

2. Assuming my occupation. Wrong.

3. Assuming my achievements. Wrong.

4. Assuming to know what I feel. Wrong.

5. Assuming to know my politics. Wrong.

.

The reason behind your assumptions is ignorance, and here's why. You evidently assumed I was a "millennial" because my values don't align with yours. By that flawed way of thinking, any person who holds different values from yours MUST be lacking in experience -- and thus must be invalid. That's ignorant, arrogant and yes, stupid. I am not a "millennial" which invalidates everything you said based off the wrong assumption that I am. Bringing up the "millennial" thing at all is a sign of faulty logic. There will always be flaws when attempting to reduce an array of humans with varied backgrounds into one checkbox dependent solely on birth year. Humans are more complex than that. Which you would know if you weren't festering in your own ignorance.

.

You assumed that I work as some kind of teacher or lecturer. Again, you're wrong. I don't teach. I do have a PhD and I'm technically a professor, but I won't be found in any lecture hall. Your assumption of my job further discredits your first assumption, because it would be impossible for me to be a millennial myself AND also a teacher of millennials at the same time. You were grasping so hard at straws that you made two mutually exclusive assumptions. Do better.

.

You made assumptions about my "achievements." Let's get precise. What achievements are you referring to? Do you even know, or is it just a word you throw around when you can't back up your opinions? Is that your strategy? To stick your fingers in your ears and scream "La-la-la, I can't hear you over all my unspecified achievements!" Are you aware that life experience has more to do with actual experience than with age as a standalone factor? And if you're going to flap your gums about "achievements", you ought to have listed yours so they could have been used to validate your point. Until you specify precisely which achievements you mean AND you prove with evidence that these achievements can only be gotten through chronological age alone, your prattle is unworthy of regard.

.

You assumed that I felt "disrespected" and "ignored." I haven't expressed such feelings and you have no means of deducing any visceral emotions I may or may not hold. You only ascribed those feelings to me because you got emotional. You know what people do when they lash out emotionally, don't you? They project THEIR fears onto other people. (A citation for this is the 2007 chapter written by R.M. Costa in the Encyclopedia of Personality & Individual Differences). From your whining about "millennials" and "achievements", the conclusion to draw is that you belong to a generation preceding the millennials. The so-called boomers. It's this generation that generally reports feeling "disrespected" and/or "ignored" by society. (Citation: the 2021 article by Martin & Roberts published in The Sociological Review). I don't feel disrespected or ignored. I'm pretty sure YOU feel that way, though. You can't accept that society seems to be abandoning the values you were fed. You fear you're now viewed as irrelevant, so you rant about "millennials" and "achievements" and feeling "disrespected." I would feel sorry for you, but you're too ignorant to deserve it.

.

I never said I was a socialist. In fact, I have never brought up any political ideologies with you. Where did you get the idea that I might be a socialist? Oh yeah, from your rancid unwashed asshole. The same place you pull all your other assumptions from.

/

Having rebutted some wrongs, I'll make some points of my own:

1. You brought up Critical Race Theory. This is something I never made reference to at any time. You're the only one babbling about it. It's funny how terrified certain people are of Critical Race Theory despite not even knowing what it's about. Fox News just tells them CRT it's bad, and dang it they believe Fox News! Rw43, you brought up CRT. If you understand it, explain it. Describe how it began, why it began, the context of its origins, what it teaches, its scope and its limitations. If you can do this in your own words without looking anything up, you can at least say you have a rational basis for opposing it. But if you can't, you'll know yourself to be a paranoid buffoon who fears things he doesn't understand.

.

2. You seem to be conflating Critical Race Theory with critical thinking skills. The former is a school of thought. The latter is a method of thought that's rooted in evidence -- and placing said evidence in an appropriate context in order to reach an unbiased conclusion on a given issue. Critical thinking skills can be applied to virtually any situation. Have I explained that simply enough for you? You can always reread it to make sure you understand everything.

.

3. You contradicted yourself in your comment. I never preached kindness in any of my comments to you, and yes I'm throwing out insults. I'm being consistent. You're not. You whined like a toddler that my comment had "the absence of kindness." Yet a few paragraphs later you wrote: "I used spaces and logic that should enable you to overcome any learning disabilities." Are you advocating kindness or not? Pick a lane, Rw43. You can't whine about unkindness then turn around and be a tool. Until you stop your insults, stop your hypocritical sobbing about "kindness."

.

4. You did a lot of self-aggrandizing but never backed anything up. You said that "according to thinking experts of my generation..."

Who are these experts? Name them. What are their credentials? State those. Where is their published work? Cite it. Is there inherent bias or a conflict of interest? Disclose that. Until you do this, you're not using logic and there's no merit to anything that you claim they said. There's also no certainty that you didn't misunderstand their work or take it out of context.

.

Another self-aggrandizing statement was you saying: "I have spent hundreds of hours visiting in the homes of poor families from ethnicities different from mine in my lifetime."

So what? If you think it makes you credible that you've interacted with some people outside your race while you volunteered, think again. You don't know what it is to live in a person's skin just because you entered their house once. Perhaps they told you a few things about their lives, but those things are most likely the tip of the iceberg, and were almost certainly watered-down because they were speaking to a representative of the same race perpetuating much of their difficulties. If you truly believe that those ethnic minorities confided all in you, there are no words to describe the depth of your cluelessness. How do I know this? I am not Caucasian. My opinions weren't from a textbook (which is yet another of your vacuous assumptions). I didn't need to get my opinions from any textbook, because I've lived those experiences. I live them every day, as someone who belongs to a non-white demographic. If you believe that the ethnic minorities whose houses you once entered, poured out their true feelings to you, there's a bridge I want to sell you.

.

You again boasted: "I put my opinions to the test in frank conversations with multiple friends of various races."

Ah yes, that tired old chant of "But I'm not a racist, I have black friends!" Hasn't this been debunked enough times already? I guess you need a refresher course, so here goes. I'll even break it down by alphabet to help you keep up.

.

a) Interacting with people of other races doesn't automatically make you not a racist. Just like watching a space documentary doesn't make you an astronaut.

.

b) You may consider those non-white people as your friends, but have you ever wondered if THEY consider YOU as their friend? How are you sure they aren't just tolerating your company because they have to be around you for some reason? Does it occur to you how much freer they may feel in expressing themselves to their real friends when you're not around? Have you ever sat down with them and asked them to be open with you on race matters? Have you then listened to them without getting defensive or argumentative?

.

c) It often happens that one can view another person as inherently inferior to themselves but still be cordial to them. Hell, it's possible to be on cordial terms with someone yet enslave them. Just ask all the slaveowners who slept with (and had children with) their slaves, all the while profiteering from their labor.

.

One can interact cordially with people of other races but still hold racist beliefs. Claiming to have "friends" of other races has never been (and will never be) a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Having friends of other races doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Having coworkers of other races doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Having in-laws of other races doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Having siblings of other races doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Even having children of a different race doesn't mean you're not a racist.

/

As for the rest of your rambles:

1. "...secularism for religion, or lifelong homosexual relationships for straight, or video games for work, or like KdL’s stories, where selfish betrayal is an inevitable response to love and trust."

Where are you getting all this from? You don't know a damn thing about my views on religion and gay rights, or whether I play video games. You keep pulling assumptions out of your unwashed ass and claiming you're logical. You. Are. Not. Logical.  You are an unmitigated idiot.

.

Kit de Luca's story is FICTION. No actual human being got betrayed. Save your righteous indignation for things happening in the real world. There's more than enough reality to get up in arms about, without raging against a fictional story that hurts nobody. I won't waste time replying to your demented ramblings about Orwell and Animal Farm. You were obviously drunk and high when you wrote that part.

/

2. "It’s not too late to choose your way in life. Just because you’ve made an investment in anger doesn’t mean you should throw more of your life away chasing more anger. Anger can be a powerful motivator, but it’s ultimately destructive. I encourage you to try to build something to leave for the next generation. You can take a baby step by getting an ID, but you don’t have to tell me."

This is irrelevant, trite, lacks foundation as to purpose, and makes you sound like a discount life coach or a disgraced cult leader. Save your surface-level "encouragement" for those who ask for it. On the subject of my anonymity -- for as long as the website allows anons, it's my prerogative not to make an account. Deal with it.

/

3. "Reflection also will help you be more self-aware so you don’t turn your own argument into a mocking point for people who actually use logic."

Another instance of projection. Look in the mirror if you want to see someone whose arguments perpetually get debunked by logic.

/

4. You acknowledged that you were wrong in defending the author of the black baby story. Good for you admitting that. But it seems that the experience didn't serve to teach you to think before opening your mouth and spouting falsehoods. If you had stayed silent and thought things through before you defended a racist, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Frankly, the fact that you didn't immediately clue in that the author was such a blatant racist, speaks poorly of your mental ability. Even after a deluge of comments from other readers condemning the author, you still couldn't clue in that he was a racist. Yet you claim to be an intelligent individual with a lifetime of experience with race relations? Get the hell out of here with that bullshit.

.

I remain convinced that you yourself hold PLENTY of racial biases. Not only did you defend the racist who wrote that vile story, you posted an incorrect statistic to falsely portray black men as violent rapists. This is not the action of a person who is free of racial bias. Tell me, Rw43, did you show all your multiracial friends your comment where you said that all black men are violent rapists? Did they agree with you on that, too?

.

No matter how pitifully you grasp at straws, you will never have grounds to teach anyone about kindness, tolerance or rationality. Your entire comment revealed that you're just one of the thousands of man-babies watching Tucker Carlson and screaming in terror about socialism, millennials, gay people and Critical Race Theory. The sooner the voices of people like you fade away, the sooner everyone else can live in a better world. If you take anything from all this, it's that I hope that maybe...just maybe...you'll reflect and realize that you're as wrong now as you were then.

/

You asked for a reply. You got it. Now, I'm asking you to NOT reply. You claim to be old and wise. Prove it. Sit down, shut your mouth, and think about everything I said here and in my comment last year.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

A clever means of spinning it around. Worked for me.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Funny lead in. Well written.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Write for yourself. Some will like it others will not. You have skill, which draws passion when folks slip from reality into your universe of fiction, forgetting it’s a tale where all is possible and your imagination determines which thread will be followed. You are so good at spinning the yarn the reader suspends reality, hates or loves your character. The fact your skill has done that should make you proud. You have drawn the reader into your fictional universe. Not an easy task to accomplish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is RAAC?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

You really wound them up

You really wound them up with this story. I enjoyed your humor.

Keep writing, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I actually liked all your stories.

I Iike how you get to the point without telling about eating and drinking and driving around in your car and thinking. The real Cowboy.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

@Anonny, Ph.D

Well, you’re right that I’m not a teacher. I generally learn by reading information and analytical content and making observations, which means some of my knowledge is spot-on and concise but there isn’t much volume there. But I don’t learn from TV personalities. I’m an active learner, not a passive one. Sorry that you’re having to have a conversation with a guy who couldn’t afford grad school but scored higher than his buddies who went.

<>

This is my 5th comment on this thread, but if you read carefully, you’ll see that every one of them ENCOURAGES more discussion. Even when I ‘didn’t know who I was dealing with’ I never played like I was the self-proclaimed deity of the dialogue board. Nope, that honor belongs to you, who apparently ends every posting with an attempt to silence the opposition. At least, you’ve done it 3 times in this thread since you self-identified as the Angry Anonny. It’s probably unfair to the 40 or so other Anonnys to compare their emotionally balanced postings with yours.

<>

You frequently talk about me lashing out and becoming emotional. I admit my logic isn’t tightly expressed, but I think most objective parties would find your postings to be more violence-based, emotional and unbalanced. In short, you are the lasher, not me. So once again, your textbook quotation is much like the rest of your conversation: much sound and fury, accompanying a 155mm shell splashing harmlessly into the ocean. Wow, the damage you could do if you could aim better.

<>

Am I guilty of projection? I intended to be, but not in the psychologically pejorative way you meant it. Long ago while learning public speaking, we were taught to focus our attention on a particular face, chair or even the Exit sign so that we PROJECT all of our communicative power to the entire audience. I still use those communication skills. Because you were heretofore an Anonymous Anonny, you were part of the opaqueness I was speaking to. I felt I was free to be creative with who you were, since you were too cowardly to specify. I chose a chair in the dark and spoke to it. You know what? The real you answered.

<>

Now I know that you have a Ph.D (no need to presume any dishonesty) but have otherwise declined to self-identify, I think I’ll call you…Dr Sam. (I’m sorry if that offends you, since “Sam” is a colonialist’s name, but I didn’t want to be presumptuous in calling you by a tribal name that you would almost certainly reject out of the hundreds of ethnicities that are non-Caucasian. So I’ll stick with Dr Sam until you tell me different.) This will end my need to project into the dark theater space.

<>

Ok, you’re not a millennial, you’re not a teacher, you’re a non-lecturing Ph. D. I got the right family but the wrong cousin. Regardless of my mistake (which was pretty darn close for a shot in the dark), you’re an ivory tower expert on data gleaned from other people’s lives filtered through your own interpretation. I appreciate the fact that we have people like you in this world. But don’t pretend that society has bequeathed the final word in all matters to you. You may know that 75% of the public fit a certain criteria, but without real world experience you don’t know how to deal with the other 25%. You certainly don’t comprehend persuasion yet.

<>

Speaking of persuasion, you would be a much better communicator if you learned that words are transitive. They are not clubs used to bash people over the head. They are thoughts intended to reach into the space behind someone’s eyes. They are not violent in themselves. Dr Sam, angry speech is not natural speech. It is learned behavior; and if it has been learned, it can be unlearned. Angry speech may persuade weak people to cow before you, but it does not persuade anyone of the truth of your words.

<>

You’re non-Caucasian, Dr Sam? Wow. Who would have guessed.

<>

Dr Sam, by my recollection you’ve misrepresented our confrontation from last year or whenever it was. Allow me to summarize:

A new author contributed a fictional story told by a husband in which a wife gave birth to a mixed race baby. The husband was unprepared for this and confronted the wife, who acknowledged being gang-raped 9 months before by black men but hadn’t told anyone. The rest of the story dealt with his emotional journey to forgiveness only to have her refuse his efforts at reconciliation. End of story.

While the writing was not very skillful, the subject matter was powerful on several levels. Literature is all about resolving conflicts (we learned that in fourth grade, didn’t we, Dr Sam?) In the story, the violent crime of rape merely set the backdrop for the ultimate conflicts within the protagonist and within their marriage. The author specified some of the unkind thoughts his protagonist had toward the innocent child. However, the comments afterward denigrated into the offensiveness of including a hypothetical interracial rape in a fictional story on an erotic website that has hundreds of other submissions of the exact same thing in the Nonconsent and Interracial categories. I defended the author’s creative license and that the stereotype must have enough basis in truth to be realistic, and went on to say that crime statistics show that Black men in many countries perpetrate more violent crimes than is the national average. I did not say (as you say I did, because I agree with KitdeLuca that details matter) that all Black men are rapists, nor that most Black people are guilty of violent crime. They are certainly not. I think I went on to say that the tendency towards violence is learned culturally and not passed down through DNA, which implies that it can be overcome. But the saddest aspect of this whole conversation is that Black women and children are by far the most frequent victims of Black violence in this modern world, and all you wanted to talk about was the atrocities of lynchings from false accusations before most of us were born and re-biased crime statistics that contradict everything in history. Nobody accused Dr Sam of rape. I don’t think anyone was gonna get lynched because of an erotic story on a website, but oh, no, Dr Sam wanted to shut down all conversations of race or what a parent feels like when presented with a mixed race child.

<>

If you were the person who introduced colorism into that conversation, I don’t think that entered into the husband’s primary set of emotional responses. (If we presume that colorism is a bias within a particular ethnic group. By that definition it didn’t apply.)

<>

I realize it’s a sensitive issue, and those of us not immersed in it may be guilty of insensitivity at times. But shutting down speech doesn’t help anyone deal with conflicts. If YOU actually want to have a rational discussion on race relations, tell me when and where and who’s going to moderate it, because I don’t trust you to be a balanced moderator.

<>

Sure, I have numerous multiethnic friends, but I realize that doesn’t keep me from unreasonable racial bias, anymore than your disempowerment keeps you from the same thing (I find the pejorative term “racist” to be counterproductive. No, you don’t get to define “racism” as something only I can be guilty of, and will always be guilty of if I disagree with you. ) Covering for my co-worker repeatedly while he quits work early to go pick up his 12-year old who “acted out” to his non-Caucasian teacher doesn’t keep me from being a racist, even when it costs me 30% of my pay on those days. Riding next to him in a work truck while I know he’s strapped with a 9-mill on his ankle and would put me in a crossfire in a heartbeat just in case some of his old posse track him down while he builds a real life based on working for a living doesn’t keep me from being a racist. Listening to him talk about his life, and encouraging him to find common ground with his wife for the sake of their 4 kids doesn’t keep me from being a racist. But then don’t pretend I’m a racist if I stop doing those things, either. Sometimes I just don’t want the hassle. And frankly, if I’m taking a pay cut and helping him keep his job while he works out his issues, I’m being a friend whether he thinks so or not. Life is filled with making time investments in other people that i can only make if i reason that I am in a better place and my limited resources can help them. If that makes me a “superior-feeling racist”, oh well.

<>

I think that, if all of us are honest with ourselves, we ALL have personal, familial, gender and racial biases towards whatever we are. We consider them to be reasonable so long as we don’t deny other people the same biases and opportunity. (I hope you don’t presume to profess that you are immune to having a personal racial bias.) And we have learned that even people who are ‘inferior’ by some measure have equal value, even if it’s not in productivity. Their voices should never be silenced.

<>

When I compared you to someone who was “skilled” at punching grandmothers in the mouth, I should’ve used the word “restraint “ instead of kindness. Restraint is always called for. An absence of restraint is violence. An absence of kindness is apparently normal. Too bad. I told you to “grow a pair”, so I’m not allowed to tell you to be kind. Fine. But learn some restraint, Dr Sam.

<>

One last thing before I get to work: my original comments were mixed toward KitdeLuca, somewhat critical of her content while commending her style. I invited her to further postings, and even challenged her to prove my perceptions to be wrong OR that she is willing to grow beyond her current level of self-expression. I did that because CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS WEBSITE. You may find it trite, but KdL, SBrooks, Hooked and the forgotten writer from your rant last year are the Horses on this Animal Farm. You Dr Sam, are a parasite on this farm, or maybe a pigeon that splooges on the animals and then flees. I am only a small step above you, but as a member of the community I try to defecate responsibly. So this is just a reminder that this entire dialogue began when you “lashed out” at a contributing author—whose content you don’t bother reading—for offending your sensibilities.

<>

And my comments about Socialism are only because, for all your education, you know nothing about generating income in the real world. Otherwise you would pay more respect to the Horses that produce original content for this website. It is a website that celebrates creative content. While you and I may present a unique spectacle, it is hardly the creative content that brings new readers.

<>

Your turn, Dr Sam, but I’m probably done.

brownlabbrownlabalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you seem to be some type of firebrand ;P I hope I used that word correctly. This story has really got some legs!

I really liked both of your contributions thank you for writing and please don't stop.

My other contribution is: What about how Linda told their friend at the club all her dances were for her husband that night. That the stickler for me.

Again Thank You for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Rw43

This will be as succinct as possible, because it’s clear how resistant you are to learning from past blunders. I’ll respond to your points, then I’ll make only one original point of my own. After this, I’m no longer wasting time on a person who won’t (or can’t) learn.

/

“Your turn, but I’m probably done.”

I doubt that. You seem like one of those people who needs to have the last word. I suspect you won’t be able to stop yourself from responding even to this, but we’ll see.

/

“I’ll call you Dr Sam. I’m sorry that offends you, since 'Sam' is a colonialist’s name.”

Do you ever stop assuming things? It’s tiresome. I don’t care if “Sam” was once the name of a colonialist. I hold no negative feelings towards the name. If you comb through history (and I doubt you have), you’ll find that the majority of names have some negativity attached to them. The reason I’ll reject the moniker you’re trying to bestow on me is because it is not your place to bestow it. Stay in your place. If we ever run across each other in comments again (and I hope not) just call me “anon.” Context clues will easily show who you’re referring to.

/

“Sorry that you’re having to have a conversation with a guy who couldn’t afford grad school but scored higher than his buddies who went.”

If you were trying to appear humble, you failed. This came off as a combination of narcissism and sour grapes.

/

“You self-identified as the Angry Anonny.”

I did no such thing. You alone said that. Go back and carefully reread your own comments if you need to.

/

“Am I guilty of projection? I intended to be, but not in the psychologically pejorative way you meant it.”

If this is the case, your intention and its result did not mesh. Your projection about feeling “disrespected and ignored” was rooted in the psychology of emotions, which I proved and included citations for.

/

“The real you answered.”

Making assumptions seems to come as naturally to you as breathing. You don’t and will never know the real me.

/

“You’re an ivory tower expert on data gleaned from other people’s lives filtered through your own interpretation.”

And you have issues with reading comprehension. As I said before, my opinions are based on my own experience first. Published data as a source is a distant second. Other people’s experiences are an even more distant third. Also, you keep contradicting yourself. Later in your comment you said: “You’re non-Caucasian? Wow. Who would have guessed.” So you say you know that I’m not Caucasian and therefore have the firsthand knowledge, yet you also say my expertise is “ivory tower.” Rw43, your only consistency is that you keep being inconsistent. Your acknowledgement of my firsthand experience convinces me you’re only attempting to use the “ivory tower” spiel as a way of making your own (very limited) real-world experience of race dynamics seem more legitimate. It’s a transparent and ineffective ploy. By the way, you saying “You’re non-Caucasian? Wow. Who would have guessed”, is a perfect demonstration of your bigotry.

/

“I got the right family but the wrong cousin. I was pretty darn close for a shot in the dark.”

Incorrect yet again. You didn’t get the right “family.” My field is absolutely NOT within the social sciences. One can hold a PhD in a wide range of fields, not limited to the social sciences. I have NEVER studied race, gender, or politics in an academic setting. This is not the field in which I hold a graduate degree.

/

“Learn some restraint.”

You first. And you can start by restraining yourself from replying to me again, and from inviting me to respond.

/

“My comments about Socialism are only because, for all your education, you know nothing about generating income in the real world. Otherwise you would pay more respect to the Horses that produce original content for this website.”

Your comments about Socialism were unfounded and uncalled for. Point blank period. It’s equally ridiculous that you claim to know about my offline financial acumen based on my reactions to a story on this website. Are you listening to yourself? Can’t you see how unsound all your arguments are?

.

Your rant about respecting authors is hypocritical. If you truly cared about respecting the authors who post here, you ought to have challenged Hooked1957 for calling Kit de Luca a “bitch” because she posted a lighthearted tongue-in-cheek story. His vicious comment renders him unworthy of my respect. The reason I got on his case is because he attacked an author, NOT because he’s an author himself. Is that clear, Rw43? Even if Hooked1957 wasn’t an author, I would have made the exact same comment to him. His being an author does not make him above being called out on his abusive bullshit. In fact, his being an author should have made him more mindful not to attack a fellow author. There was no excuse for the insult he hurled, and he deserved getting a taste of his own medicine. As for you, it’s unfortunate that your standard for showing respect to authors apparently changes depending on which author’s side you’re on.

/

“You are a parasite on this farm, or maybe a pigeon that splooges on the animals and then flees. I am only a small step above you, but as a member of the community I try to defecate responsibly.”

You appear to be unhealthily fixated on farmyard creatures and defecation. Maybe consider assessment by a professional?

/

“By my recollection you’ve misrepresented our confrontation from last year or whenever it was.”

Your recollection fails you. If anyone is misrepresenting that exchange, it’s you. At the time, my instinct told me to bookmark that story so I could reference it if I ever needed to for some reason. I did so. I have that story and all its associated comments bookmarked. I’ll be pulling direct quotes when necessary. Let’s do this.

.

You said: “The comments afterward denigrated into the offensiveness of including a hypothetical interracial rape in a fictional story on an erotic website that has hundreds of other submissions of the exact same thing in the Nonconsent and Interracial categories.”

This is a false equivalence, because:

a) It wasn’t a Nonconsent story. It wasn’t an Interracial story. It was a Loving Wives story.

b) Race is not a motivating factor in most Nonconsent stories. Rape is not a motivating factor in most Interracial stories.

.

Anyone in their correct mind ought to know that the reason readers objected to the author’s use of the ‘Black Rapist’ trope is because black men throughout history have been lynched and unfairly imprisoned because of false rape accusations in connection with white women. Real human beings have lost their lives over this. Therefore, it was in poor taste for the author to have used that trope so carelessly. How is this difficult for you to grasp? The condemnation the writer got from readers was 100% deserved. I hope this also answers to your statement of why I talked about “the atrocities of lynchings from false accusations before most of us were born.” It’s because context matters.

/

“I defended the author’s creative license and that the stereotype must have enough basis in truth to be realistic, and went on to say that crime statistics show that Black men in many countries perpetrate more violent crimes than is the national average.”

.

Yes, you did say that. In fact, your verbatim quote is: ~~ “Sorry, the author used Black because it works. Maybe you’re offended that once again gang rapists had to be Black. Well, statistics establish that the trope actually is based in reality. In the US, the 7% of the population that is Black Male perpetrates 40% of the violent crime. That is a personal crime performance rate 10x greater than the average demographic. If the author (or the wife) had blamed the gang rape on any other demographic the story would have been, well, even more unrealistic than it was.” ~~

.

You explicitly stated that it would be "unrealistic" for a woman to a blame gang rape on any other demographic but black men. These are your words, Rw43. These are YOUR words. I did not twist them. I did not misrepresent them. I’m merely stating them back to you. Welcome to the internet, where your every word is immortalized. Your words expose that you’re a racist, you’re untruthful, you’re inconsistent, and you keep talking when you should be shutting up and listening. As I told you then, black men do NOT perpetrate more violent crimes than the national average. They certainly don’t perpetrate 40% of violent crime in the U.S. Every race commits violent crime at a similar rate. The reason black people are more frequently charged for it is because they are 400% (four hundred percent) more likely to be prosecuted for the same crime than their white counterparts are. This data is from the 2019 original study of 800 jurisdictions across the U.S. Black people do not commit rape or other violent crimes any more than other races do. The reason for increased rates of black incarceration is down to institutional racism within all tiers of the justice system. That statistic you keep parroting is misleading. You should really learn how to stop arguing when you don’t know the facts and when your lies are easy to expose.

/

“I think I went on to say that the tendency towards violence is learned culturally and not passed down through DNA.”

This is utterly false. You never said any such thing in the comments section of that story, ever. You’re just lying again. And your implication is still that violence is more common within black communities than other communities with comparable socioeconomics. As I’ve just clarified above, this is untrue.

/

“Black women and children are by far the most frequent victims of black violence in this modern world.”

Throughout ancient and modern history, women and children of all races have been the most frequent victims of violence within their communities. This phenomenon has never been limited to black people, or to the modern day.

/

“Statistics that contradict everything in history.”

What are all these things in history that my statistics supposedly contradicted? And as they’re so numerous, why didn’t you include any credible citations? As usual, you have no facts to support your claims.

/

“If you were the person who introduced colorism into that conversation, I don’t think that entered into the husband’s primary set of emotional responses. (If we presume that colorism is a bias within a particular ethnic group. By that definition it didn’t apply.).”

You are incorrect yet again. Can you see a pattern here? It was definitely the author who introduced colorism by writing this: ~~ “I already knew she was a beautiful baby, despite her colour, which was more milk chocolate than dark brown. I suppose because she had a white mother.” ~~

.

That is the very definition of colorism. But if you want the official definition by the NCCJ, here it is: “A practice of discrimination by which those with lighter skin are treated more favorably than those with darker skin. This practice is a product of racism in the United States, in that it upholds the white standards of beauty and benefits white people in the institutes of oppression (media, etc.)”

.

I hope that’s cleared up your lack of understanding of the concept. Colorism is not limited to within non-white communities. Anyone can be colorist. An example is how white movie executives often cast lighter-skinned black people for roles depicting darker-skinned black people, instead of just casting a darker-skinned black person to begin with. Those execs are colorist because they confer privilege based off skin tone. If you’re still confused about colorism or you have further questions, read the book ‘The Bluest Eye’ by Toni Morrison. You should have no problem reading it, right? After all, you just said in your previous comment: “I generally learn by reading information and analytical content.”

/

“I realize it’s a sensitive issue, and those of us not immersed in it may be guilty of insensitivity at times. But shutting down speech doesn’t help anyone deal with conflicts.”

This is only true when the person who is not immersed in it is willing to listen to those who ARE immersed in it. They need to listen without arguing or defensiveness, then learn from what they’ve been told. You have demonstrated that you do not fall into this category. Since all you want to do is persist with bias, lies, and racial hatred, nobody is morally bound to engage with you.

/

“I find the pejorative term ‘racist’ to be counterproductive.”

Then we might as well say it’s counterproductive to call Jack the Ripper a murderer. Such descriptors exist for a reason. My suspicion is that you’re just uncomfortable with the term ‘racist.’ If so, that’s for you to deal with. It’s not my job to coddle the fragile feelings of a bigot. I’m going to keep calling a spade a spade.

/

You talked at length about your coworker. I won’t say you’re lying here, because I have no way of verifying this one. Despite your proven pattern of untruthfulness, I’ll still take your word that this is all true. But my point stands -- You can’t claim it’s impossible for you to hold bigoted beliefs because you did some favors for one individual.

/

“We ALL have personal, familial, gender and racial biases towards whatever we are...I hope you don’t presume to profess that you are immune to having a personal racial bias.”

This is a lazy route to take. Everyone must have a bias so it’s okay for you to have one too? That doesn’t pass my bullshit test. Yes, everyone has biases of varying kinds, but not every person has a specific racial bias. There are many things I’m averse to (for example, certain occupations and certain personality types), but people of other races have never been on that list. So, in terms of having a racial bias, speak for yourself. And when you realize you have this bias? Work on your damn self and change it, instead of continuing on your lazy route.

///

This is the only original point I’ll make: You were notably silent about being asked to explain Critical Race Theory, to list out all your unspecified achievements, and to cite those generational experts you boasted about. I hope this means you can now see the stupid futility of trying to use culture war talking points as valid arguments.

.

I’m finished with this. May you get everything you deserve in life.

1959richard21959richard2almost 2 years ago

Very funny. I like it😁

Thanks for the story, umm....vignette? Ohh, whatever.

It made me laugh. I hope you laughed as you wrote it. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t mind me, I’m just going to sit my ass down with a cold froth and some popcorn and watch the comments shitstorm. Definitely better than the story itself.

UGottaBeKiddingMeUGottaBeKiddingMealmost 2 years ago

I read your story series ending with EMASCULATED NO MORE. I enjoyed both though the first is now how I would have envisioned it ending.

I was most concerned about how down you were in your preamble which describe as your time discussing your past with your husband. Please don't be. Some of us have very high libidos while others do not. It is possible to plan and have a wonderful sexual relationship outside of marriage if you are someone who can compartmentalize. I am not married (widower) but have helped some ladies in the past to have just that experience. We are still good friends and I even encourage them in their marriage about how to make it better. This only works when they can compartmentalize it. I think you are just a wonderful, sensitive romantic who sometimes wants to experience a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on Kit!

Open your mind and take us into dark territory as she takes a second bite of that Apple.

Details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually I find the ending quite just, enough to set the Grey matter thinking, was Jim the suspect ot Linda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucked out loud!

What do you say about a “writer” that chooses a genre, but has no idea of that genre’s basics.

Work harder, Kit, or write about what you know, not what you do not understand.

Attempt for redemption is applauded, but you made no effort to understand what you were writing.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEN, PERHAPS YOU WRITE TO ASSUAGE A LIFETIME OF BITTER NEGLECT.

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Falls far short of your first take on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So unbelievably stupid! Prove rating system should be -10 - +5 cause this is -10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tu Che! They just don’t get it, do they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF....THE FIRST VERSION WAS UTTER TRASH GLORIFYING THE SKANK LINDA'S EXPERIENCE WITH MARC AND MAKING JIM A CUCKOLD!!

THIS IS ANOTHER VERSION OF TRASH WRITING....GUESS THE THRILL OF LINDA'S EXPERIENCE WAS TOO ENTICING TO MAKE THE SKANKING WHORE LOOK BAD

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

To: KitDeLuca164

So do you feel better now? Did you get your revenge on all those anonymous commenters who panned your “Details Matter” story?

Writing a tongue-in-cheek BTB story as a way to ridicule your audience seems rather juvenile.

There are many fine authors on this site that write for their own enjoyment regardless of how the story is received by the predominantly male readership. George Anderson, with whom you are familiar, being among them.

You might want to consider their example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You keep making it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Insulting your audience is petty

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet; desiderata for a short story.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* A lovely tongue-in-cheek response to the critics. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really? How unfortunate…..

A good writer can put ideas into cogent text and tell a story.

A great writer tells a story that compels.

They may not agree with the POV or the outcomes, but they are telling a story, not injecting their ego into their writing.

Sorry, this was more a slap than an effort to make amends of any kind.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

changed my 4 to a 3. nothing about his wife, etc if you are going to put it up on a tee, you have to at least swing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah.... this does NOTmake up for your butchering George Anderson's classic tome !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This author should stay from this Literotica section and these topics. She, if they are female, doesn’t possess the skin thickness OR the writing chops to take on these types of emotions

This story is a prime example and just proves the point.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Would have been a good 5* but Linda was NOT tied to Marc's execution. Marc likely got snuffed by one of the other cucks he made as Jim did not have the balls to do this setup.

\

4****, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing if Jim didn't frame Linda for this but you didn't tell us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, author, have you cleansed your soul with this satire, your tongue firmly up your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I have to say that the author sure did put the naysayers in their place. The sarcasm was dripping so bad, I felt the need to dry my hands a few times. I thought her original sequel was fantastically written and planned out. If the author wanted to cleanse herself, she did an excellent job of sarcastic wit. Well done.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Such a clever response. You are born for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't let the first version comments get to you. The original story is an impossible situation and its a true writing challenge. I have considered it many times, and shrunk from that challenge. This was an excellent story of it's own, albeit one shudders a bit after the initial satisfaction. Keep writing and damn the dunces among the critics.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Too short. No story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, the author is very talented. But ouch! What a biting response to the over the top critics. I have always thought that the problem with GeorgeAnderson's original story is it was an impossible situation simply because it lacked context. What it needs is a PREQUEL and not a variant or sequel to provide a context to 'explain' the story line. Otherwise, it makes no sense. No healthy marriage would go that way. So it begs for one. Author/authoress KitDeLuca should do it. The original classic deserves a capable one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bullshit ending.

When you're writing a sequel of a famous story, please do it in a matured way.

You're again a complete failure.

hloverhloverover 1 year ago

I'm sorry that your original story got so much negative feedback--unfortunately the internet lets people behave like idiots. I gave this one star and the other story five stars, because the other story was really thought provoking, and this is the satirical version of what a bunch of close minded but loud and obnoxious people wanted. What they wanted is lame and boring and uninteresting. First story good, second story is great satire but if it were a real story it would be awful. Thus, one star. Hope that the author takes it in the supportive spirit in which it was meant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry this is worse than the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no reconciling "Jim's" remaining with the slut with his being a normal man. Killing "Marc" doesn't fix "Jim's" character. The GA story was poorly conceived and the characters are an incoherent mess, but it was slickly written. You can't fix "stupid", and you shouldn't try. I think you can write, but you need to come up with your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t read this drivel after your condescending, arrogant preamble. Readers can thoughtfully and rightfully disagree with an author and that author’s work. It continues to amaze that writers on this site, even good ones, can be so arrogant and have such an overinflated sense of their work and their particular world view.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

Clearly written by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YEP.....that is an 10 ********** (star) ending!!!!!!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

I wonder if this story will finally sooth anonymous's rage? :)

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

I liked it. Not because I like BTB; I like satire. I just read Prologue to a Problem and liked it enough to see what else you've written. Well, this was top of the list.

You know I hate GA remakes and the original. So where am I going to end up? Back where I started.

Thanks for this post. Very funny and well written. Keep writing.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Nope! Just plain nope!

lash2718rlash2718rover 1 year ago

Excellent repentance. 5*. How could someone who recognized this as satire could give it 1*?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kill Marc? Not like Jim at all. Maybe you could delve once more into your previous story of "details" with letting Jim discover her "honest" journal and finding out her real feelings about her adventure and what she really thinks of him and his values as her husband. Probably many women would enjoy being "taken" instead of being "loved" but is that was what she desired she should/could explored that with her husband by being "honest with him. I think it would let him find more effective closure and move differently to his future. She is indeed a slut at hart, but not for her husband. I particularly resented her anger and ultimatum. If not for the children ...???

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Lol… funny turn of events! Thanks for the humour

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well the intro is good; and the. What????

Who, what, when, where, how????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This facetious attempt to redeem our hero is sad in its moronic simplicity. I can understand the attempt to flush out the “real men” but this submission is beneath the writer’s abilities

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Great tongue in cheek satire! Very funny!

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kit, you are right on with BTB. RAAC means reconciliation at any cost. In other words, they stay together no matter how much readers disagree. The guy is seen as a wimp or cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I note that your stories tend to incorporate the usual feminist, misandrist tropes common in the voluminous lw cuck genre. Despite your snarky intro, your GA derived story was simply bad. It isn't that you failed to follow a formula. It's because you did. But in writing Jim as cucking out you demonstrated no realistic sense of character motivation. The GA piece is so extreme that there would be no coming back from it. When you doubled down with Linda's ultimatum at the end, Jim's behavior could only be explained by being hit by the Martian Cuck Ray. Perhaps Schopenhauer was right - women lack a sense of justice. You and writers like you apparently can't conceive of principled moral action in the case of adultery as anything other than an expression of feelings of ego and pride. On the other hand, you have done better. You have a story with a character named Mel. In her case the human motivation was skilfully done, and a reader could find what she did plausible even if fully excusable. That was a fine bit of writing. Conclusion? You can write a female character well, but not male characters (the husband in the Mel story was mostly a caricature). You might consider that your critics have a point, no matter how poorly expressed.

One last thing. Don't confuse getting a reaction with "art". Someone could write a story with an subplot approving of unmotivated torturing kittens with a blow torch and get thousands of emotion laden comments. Getting a reaction to the piece wouldn't indicate that it was anything other than dreck.

As for this story, it's almost funny.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

Average but better than “February Sucks” is this a 750 word special? After writing 5 chapters about Linda’s entitlement, you only managed less than one page of possible payback? You’re treading water here, girl. Hope you learn something in the process. Keep trying. MtM

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Digging an ever deeper hole……..

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

So....poking the LW bear with a meat-covered stick? Sigh, might as well grab the popcorn and watch this train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuuny....I just commented on your previous story about Jim's murdering his wife and the douche bag would be deemed justifiable homicide and perhaps Jim would give consideration in the future....

Then I read this version. LOL. Wish you'd spent the time on this version that you did on the initial.

In any event, appreciate your effort to give Jim at least a little respite from the huge cuckold he'd previously been portrayed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now you are just trolling. Seem like a rather disagreeable person.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Five Stars!

Excellent.

We will see if Jim gets away with framing his wife for the murder of hér lover.

Ordinarily; I don't go for BTB revenge porn. I actually had fun with the idea by writing a story WHO IS THE BITCH THAT GETS BURNED. I wrote about my character whose white wife had cuckolded him with a black man going postal on a rampage of interracial homicide. In the opening scene my MC is being sodomized by his African American cell mate. My story was doing great until the editors realized that I had utilized the name of one of the BTB trolls for the main character. They deleted my story with extreme prejudice.

Just for fun, here is a link to someone else's ode to the BTB trolls. It is far more humorous than mine.

https://literotica.com/s/a-gathering-of-trolls

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

lol wow the longest troll I have seen but as damn foolish as it was more realist than your last one smirk but damn it still so well written your written voice is amazing and though you felt you did not do the male dialog well i suspect no guy ever thought he did the ladies' justice in that situation I have been staring at a screen trying to figure out how a bored angry wife who is mostly there on momentum, but she doesn't even realize that yet …but anyway both got 4 from me one for the troll and the other because no matter how I felt the story was played out it was so very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No matter what this was meant to be it certainly didn’t do it.

There’s no description as to how the murder was accomplished and no indication that it framed the wife. It seems that the author was really into her story & the outcome was totally evident in her mind. Not so with a reader like me.

As far as the writing part, I must admit that it is skillfully done and grammatically correct. But the story itself sucks.

Bill S.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh oh, now if you had made this the next page on your great story “The Details Matter “ it would have just rolled into it so well, but as you have made it a second story it has lost some of its punch.

BUT I still like it, a very good twist, and you left it hanging as to “If or Who “ did the world a service.

Well done.

WillowghbyWillowghby11 months ago
Upside Down

The Lit world is upside down when the cleverly written "The Details Matter" carries a 2.78 rating and this POS is running 3.63. Apparently, crap is "good" literature when an unlikely and cruelly vindictive BTB is applied. Meanwhile, a well written story with a stupid last paragraph is railroaded. Get serious friends.

Comment to KDL164: This knee jerk response to your critics fails on many levels. I'm still a fan who will read the rest of your list, but I'm really hoping this shortie is not an indicator of your contributions after your rookie-run "Details" story.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't read all of the comments posted about 'The Details Matter' so I can only surmise that some of them must have been absolutely vile and that the author was more hurt by them than she was willing to let on in her preface to this story if this is her response. To the author I say rise above the trolls, don't let them succeed in yanking your chain as they clearly have here. By turning out this sloppy offering in response to the trolls you haven't hurt them, you've merely demeaned yourself and us, the sane readers.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

On one hand, it's a BTB, so I'm kinda wishing I could give it 5 stars on principle. One the other hand it's obviously a troll from someone who seems to honestly feel that it's not a big deal to cheat on a husband and somehow BTB is a bad thing and the only person to suffer and to lose anything must be a man. So it's a BTB in letter but not even close to it in spirit.

Oh well, I'll split the difference and give it 3 stars. And in case the author still reads comments, a word to the wise: the reason people feel THAT strongly about LW stories and BTBs is, because in Real Life, a man is basically a defenseless victim, who literally has NO good options if (and given statistics of it happening, almost feels like I should write "when") she stabs him in the back. So to come to a fantasy writing site, and to read a story that doesn't provide at least fictional karmic recourse, is extremely dispiriting, demoralizing and depressing. And anyone who writes things that aren't BTB - and ESPECIALLY reconciliation BS - is, because of that, viewed as a bad person and an enemy, at least somewhat deservedly.

/

For a cringy analogy, imagine you're a rape victim, and you come to LE and you see a slew of stories in "Romance" where non-consensual sex occurs, and the offender gets away with it. Notice, NOT in "Non-con" section, but in "Romance". Complete with moral justification for how rape is not such a bad thing and True Love is worth forgiving it. Would you compliment that story on its writing quality, or castigate the author for normalizing and promoting something heinous?

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Obviously the author has been triggered by some of the comments in her other story and this is her response. Yes I get that it's tongue in cheek and I actually enjoyed the preamble more than the story it was rather witty. I do wonder why Marc was shot rather than Linda and what gives with all these celebrities living in huge houses anybody can just drive up to? No gates, security systems, cameras etc A common issue with a lot of the FS sequels

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

The intro to this story was hilarious. Thanks.

YouamiYouami7 months ago

I have to tell you that you don't seem to have a great insight into how men actually think and feel. Your other stories focus on the female character and you show much more depth of understanding as to their inner motivations. God, i am a male and most of the time I'm grappling with reasons for some of the dumb shit I think and do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The salute to the TV in the womanless bar was priceless. Short, sweet, over the top and hilarious. You have truly made your amends but one question remains. It is similar to the one that asks "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?" Only in this case the question is "If a bar full of men salute a televised account of a BTB and there are no women present do any of them actually have real balls?" Sadly this story is more about men pretending to have real balls than having them. If it was Jim who offed Marc he was certainly in a minority and even he took his time working up to it. 5*'s for an entertaining work of atonement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awww...did the author get triggered by critical comments about her less than realistic nonsense story?

Sure there are dummies on here who think cheaters deserve a death sentence.

But as you know there are also those who write about cheating wives who revel in their "special" night of cheating and cuckolding their husband. A husband that she supposedly loves. Right? And who repair their marriages by ultimatums and outrage at a husband who was destroyed by the wife's betrayal.

Yeah. That's realistic. That they would stay together. That he'd rededicate himself to a harpy of a wife who publicly emasculated him like that. Right. Sure.

It's a dumb premise. Just as dumb as this POS you've written here. I know it was written with sarcasm in mind. To be funny.. And as a way to wind up the BTB dummies.

But jeez. If you thought your story was really that good...why let the morons trigger you to write something this bad?

I think it says a lot about you. Frankly not a lot of it in a positive way either.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo7 months ago

I love this story, not for the story itself, but the fact that the writer is making fun of all those (anonymous and not) that get triggered by a FICTIONAL STORY. It's a well written middle finger to all the haters...and the BEST part is that most of the haters won't even understand it! Well played KitDeLuca164!

patilliepatillie7 months ago

Not a fan of sarcasm, in this instance. Your story is meant to be funny, I am sure you had fun penning it, but it reveals the deep insecurity triggered by the response to your February Sucks installment. If you are living a successful life, forget about it. If not, get to work improving yourself.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Read it a second time. It really is just too much smartarse bullshit.

You gave the finger to those who disagreed with you, and dared question you.

Well lm giving the finger back.

I originally gave you 3/5 for this story.

I’ve rescored you to 1/5, and that’s what this story deserves.

You don’t write here much now, maybe given your attitude that’s for the best.

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

Wifewho did whatsh did deserves no high ground and needs to be cut out of his life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.