All Comments on 'Emasculated No More'

by KitDeLuca164

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good laugh. 5 stars.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

I loved it. Keep going.

To those saying she's triggered... Lighten up. It's a story, well written and fun. Like the comments she's responding to aren't themselves often triggered responses. I think you need to look inward. This was fucking hilarious.

I wasn't a great fan of the first story she did on this... But that was because it was too true to the direction of the original. That originally said she couldn't understand the wife's thought process, then wrote get just like Anderson... Well, that makes me think she's s damn good author getting in the head of the original author to keep the characters so true to the original story.

But this one was just funny as hell.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Youami, interesting comment... I wonder if she thinks the authors here writing about women have any insight into their thinking process.

While I enjoy the stories here it rarely feels realistic in terms of the woman's thought processes and actions. More like the assumption of what a guy thinks the woman is thinking often times.

Makes for fun reads for guys, but it's refreshing to see the other side once in a while , and so far I enjoy her writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

You were doing pretty well and then your female Tourette’s wrote that last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More sarcastic crap. Another worthless story. You seem to be creating some low value junk.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

I applaud you for your hard work writing this and “The Details Matter”. As others have said, It’s not real, It’s a story! Hope the Negative Nannie's get over it. Thank You!

NallusNallus4 months ago

That is a poke in the eye, instead of any balm on male issues with hyper female liberation.

Rated a "1", because you didn't try to give him any kind of mature response to her continued, secrecy, fantasizing and emotional cheating.

Shame on you.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

Some of the readers that commented have no sense of humor at all. I do and I think you are very funny and a bit sarcastic.

I believe you write very well and tell a good story.

Please keep writing and thank you.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye4 months ago

hmm, very [poor follow up to the detailed and more emotionally filled antecedent.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant intro. Very funny.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. This steaming pile of shit was as lousy as the first chapter. O for 2 so i guess I'll move on from this writer's tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Okay, you got this one out of the way. Now you’re officially a BTB (whatever that means) writer. Because of this, it’s obviously a five star ⭐️ story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best part of this was the Haim Wiesel iamweasel joke. Those who get it got it.

Trolling your audience is never a good idea. They take it personally and grudges are held.

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does. You wrote a story that most people hated that seemed to be your goal for some reason. People told you that they disliked it and why. Instead of moving on and writing something else that people might like you rote this and trollled your readers.

Why? I’ll probably never read anything you write again. Judging from your comments on both stories I won’t be alone

A writer without readers is just creating a diary for their own amusement.

Not much point in doing that is ther?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A nice funny read but your original one lacked the confrontation between the husband and wife that was needed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb. The intro and the story. Please keep writing.

RuttweilerRuttweiler2 months ago
Funny

Your earlier version of an FS sequel drew a lot of fire from the braying mob because of your abrupt and apparently dissatisfying ending, and lack of blood spray.

So, this little ‘fuck you’ story was entirely appropriate. The best part of the joke is that the target audience is too stupid to know they got ‘fuck you’d’ and praise it instead.

Really ironic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I only thing I can think of to explain this crap is this author is writing for the sisterhood, she's certainly not writing for the rest of us. Awful...

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger2 months ago

I laughed at most of it, I also congratulate you for scoring almost a full point higher purely for recognising that most LW denizens love their bitches nicely cremated and their lovers dead. You would have scored higher but for the fact that some Incels/Anons recognised what you were doing - not that you tried to hide it - and will have scorched your score accordingly.

Literotica might like to consider a new category for stories exclusively for women haters. Just a thought.

Well done and keep writing, I like your style.

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Very clever, full marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still incomplete as a story. Intro was very confusing until I figured out what the author was doing. Glad to see the therapy helped ;-).

/

Author needs to keep writing. Excellent skills and looks like the author understands the terrain better.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh this made me smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great job. You really stuck it to those stupid little men that expect the goddesses they married to be faithful. After all the real travesty in the original was that Jim wouldn’t get over himself right? Glad someone finally gets it.

PS I love that last line. Really drives home the truth that no man has value unless he is interacting with or is connected to a woman in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

read your starting Jim Linda story, the end was just bad, would have been a whole other story with missing his final decision... just saying.....Now this one....mc was not just that naive but i guess you cant right a previous wrong with another wrong can you?

nevertheless a story is a story and whatever the outcome a writer deserves a reward so 5/5 it is, keep trying, just try a depth of feelings regarding your characters if you shall meddle with known Perfect Storms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great ending-ending. The best part was the part before ------------------------- (for the challenged, that's the line between her introduction and the story). I thought you wrote great, straight-up cerebral fiction, but you do snark almost as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cute. Well done.

For what it’s worth, I don’t know that any ending to the story you told would be believable or satisfying. RAAC (Reconciliation At All Costs, which cost apparently inevitably results in loss your man cars) was surprising. Divorce wouldn’t be surprising, but Jim miserable and alone would be unsatisfying. Divorce with Jim two weeks later meeting a former Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model who quickly nurses him back to mental health, restores his self-respect, etc. while Linda falls victim to the infamous Martian Slut Ray and disappears, leaving her children and all the marital property behind … well, that wouldn’t be believable.

Was reconciliation (or attempted reconciliation—we don’t know what happened in the next years) a great ending? No, but then none of the options were great, so I can’t fault the author for the one she chose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Cheap drivel -- a 'Fuck You' to male readers of her stories, by a man-hating bitch without a trace of moral integrity.

Feel sorry for her wimpy-cuck husband and psychologically warped children.

Yeah, Fuck You too cunt and all your like-minded 'sisters' to Hell.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Cheap, sardonic, hateful garbage. The 'author'(?) is completely morally bankrupt, judging by her man-hating stories.

Will avoid any future narrative abortions by this individual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitDeLuca164@KitDeLuca164
Married, mother of 2 grown children. Live in USA, Midwest. Was motivated to write after reading GeorgeAnderson’s February Sucks. Was conflicted by the premise of the story and wanted to explore my own thoughts on why an apparently happily married wife would cheat.