Embarrassment at the beach (ENF)

Story Info
Public embarrassment at the wrong nudist beach.
1.5k words
3.63
11k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamesmrt9
Jamesmrt9
25 Followers

Introduction:

Audrey and James are a young couple aged 27 and 28 respectively, they have been dating for 10 years and have decided to try a new and exciting experience: going to a nudist beach. For them it is the first time and they face the challenge with a lot of nervousness and uncertainty, especially Audrey being as shy as she is. What can go wrong?

Episode I -- "I can't believe you're proposing this to me, James"

One summer night, when Audrey and James were having a few beers on the terrace of their apartment with some friends, the topic of nudism casually came up in the conversation. Mark and Sasha confessed that they are habitual nudists, they try to go at least once to a nudist beach every year; They explained that in some of them nudity is mandatory while in others clothing is optional, emphasizing that they have never had an uncomfortable or unpleasant experience, that everyone tends to behave with great respect towards others in these places.

Audrey turned red with embarrassment and confessed that she usually goes topless on beaches, but full nudity is something she has never dared. James laughingly recalled the time Audrey had a bikini malfunction on the beach and the ties of her bottom came undone, which embarrassed his girlfriend even more, but he then commented, to play it down, that a strong wave he also dropped his swimsuit once. Their friends recognized that something similar has happened to almost everyone at some point.

James assured them that he would like to try it, even though he had never practiced it, and Audrey gave him a penetrating look, as if she had discovered a hitherto unknown side of him. Without further ado, Mark suggested a nearby nudist beach to the couple, which is also usually not very crowded.

When Sasha and Mark left, Audrey and James were left alone, and after a while planning what their next summer holidays would be, the topic of nudism came up again.

"Would you really like to go to a nudist beach?" -- asked Audrey, biting her lip and giving her boyfriend an incisive look.

James replied with some conviction: "Yes, I'm sure I want to. But I will only do it if you accompany me."

His words made Audrey's nipples really hard from the excitement she felt at imagining herself completely naked on a beach. "I can't believe you're proposing this to me," she replied, "but if you're excited, we'll do this together."

James kissed her passionately and they unleashed their love.

Episode II -- The next morning, Audrey discovers that she needs to get a tan.

James, still lying down, half-opened his eyes and watched as his girlfriend got out of bed naked and spent a few minutes looking at herself in the mirror.

"I love your ass, honey" -- James said still half asleep.

Still with her back to him, she looked back at him shyly with a sweet smile and shared her concern with him:

"But my tan lines are outrageous, my ass is so pale! I need to tan all over my body to be ready for next year."

James asserted: "Your tan lines are beautiful, my love, don't be embarrassed of them. Anyway I had thought about going there next weekend..."

"Next weekend???" - Audrey replied alarmed by surprise - "That's too hasty, I mean, I'm still assimilating this, I don't know if I'm ready to show my nakedness to the world."

James, also getting out of bed naked, argued that the more they think about it, the more hard it will be to make the decision, that it is better to take the step without thinking too much about it, that everyone will be there naked, so that nobody will notice them and that really the only thing that has separated her from full nudity so far is a tiny bikini bottom. She could not refute that argument, after all it is true that at a beach where hundreds of people are naked they will go completely unnoticed.

So he finally managed to convince her to go the next weekend, even so she kept looking at the tan lines on her butt through her bedroom mirror.

Throughout the week Audrey did not stop thinking about the experience that awaited her soon. A mixed feeling of embarrassment and arousement invaded her, on the one hand she did not want so many people to see her naked and on the other hand fantasizing about being so exposed caused her a weird pleasure that not even she herself was capable of understanding.

Episode III -- Heading to the nudist beach!

On Saturday morning they packed up a tent, some clothes, towels, mats, sleeping bags, and a few other belongings to march to the nudist beach their friend Mark had suggested. That beach is only a two-hour drive from their apartment, so the plan was to leave early to reach her destination at noon and spend most of the day at the beach, sunbathing, bathing in the sea and having refreshing drinks. Naked. They had reserved a place in a campsite to spend Saturday night in their tent, with the idea of ​​returning home on Sunday.

During the drive, Audrey seemed a bit nervous, she wasn't sure if the beach they were going to was nudity-optional or mandatory, and she was wondering which she preferred, since on the one hand, mandatory nudity has the advantage that everyone will be naked and she'll just be one more, but on the other hand she won't be able to repent and change her mind once she gets there. In case nudity is optional, the advantage is that she can choose to remain clothed and the handicap is that, in case she decides to remove her clothes, she may find herself naked surrounded by clothed people. Was what she was thinking absurd? Maybe it was, but she kept thinking about everything.

James wasn't sure if Mark had explained to him whether nudity is mandatory or optional there, either, but he decided to reassure his girlfriend by appearing very sure of himself. He explained that nudity is optional there, but anyway, it's a very uncrowded beach and it's not high season, so there probably won't be anyone or hardly anyone there. That definitely made Audrey feel calmer.

The first thing they did when they parked their car was to go to the campsite, to set up their tent. Then they prepared a couple of backpacks with towels, sun lotion and umbrellas to go to the beach. At the camping reception, James asked the receptionist how to get to the nudist beach and he looked at them a little strangely, he searched through some brochures that he had on the table without finding anything relevant, apparently he made some queries on his computer and asked his partner. They discussed, to the stunned looks of the couple, alternate weeks and rotations, not finally understanding what it was all about. The employee finally explained to them the path they should take and they went there.

When Audrey and James arrived at the beach, it was completely empty as they had expected, although it was still too early (it wasn't even 11 in the morning) and it was foreseeable that some people would arrive there over the course of hours. The temperature was not too warm, barely 25º, but definitely nice, enough to take off all your clothes.

James didn't give it a second thought, as soon as he dropped the backpack and stuck the umbrella on the sand, he took off his shirt and lowered his swimsuit to his ankles, leaving himself completely naked with a face of absolute pleasure. "It's so nice to feel the shine on my balls" - he said with a sly laugh to his girlfriend - "you're going to love this."

Audrey thought a little longer before undressing. Although she had no qualms about removing her top, a maneuver she was used to every summer, it was much more difficult for her to lower her panties, to the point that she feigned for a few minutes, looking in all directions to see if anyone was around and asking her boyfriend to check if her butt was still too pale. He didn't lie: "Honey, your ass is white as milk, but don't worry, you'll get a tan today!"

Finally Audrey closed her eyes, counted to three, and jerked her bikini bottom down. Her skin broke out in goosebumps and her face red with embarrassment. James began smearing sunscreen over her breasts and back, slowly working his way down to her pale bum and newly shaved bald pussy. Then Audrey did the same with her boyfriend.

They lay on their towels on the sand for barely ten minutes to soak up some sun, until Audrey suggested it was time for a dip. The couple left all their belongings under the umbrella and ran towards the sea.

What will happen while the couple takes a skinny dip?

Jamesmrt9
Jamesmrt9
25 Followers