Embarrassment at the beach (ENF) Ch. 02

Story Info
People are coming!
1.1k words
3.55
6.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamesmrt9
Jamesmrt9
25 Followers

Second part of this story in my profile.

Episode IV - We're on the wrong beach, honey!

Dipping naked in the sea is an experience that everyone should live at least once, such was the pleasure that Audrey felt that she was deeply glad for having dared to accompany her boyfriend on his nudist adventure. However, the joy did not last long. After about 15 minutes, they watched from the sea how some people were coming to the beach and they all kept their bathing suits on.

"James, those guys have been there for a few minutes and they don't take off their swimsuits. What the hell is going on?" Audrey protested in alarm.

"Well honey, I guess clothing is optional here. But it doesn't matter, let's let everyone do what they want." James replied.

But Audrey didn't just let it go: "You guess? That's exactly what you said during the car ride, but you also said that it's a little crowded beach and there would be hardly anyone. Well, there are already about 10 people there!"

James detected that his girlfriend was getting a lot pissed off and he preferred not to answer for now, hoping that more people wouldn't keep coming and that she would get over it in a few minutes. But unfortunately more and more people kept coming. After another 15 minutes there were almost a hundred people along the beach, they had stuck their umbrellas into the sand and absolutely none had taken off their bathing suits.

James began to think that perhaps he was on the wrong beach; Perhaps the use of clothing is optional and coincidentally everyone has decided today to keep their bathing suits? Or is this really not a nudist beach but a public one? Even he, who was not particularly shy about his nudity, was intimidated by the situation, thinking that they would have to come out of the water stark naked in front of a clothed crowd; when he glanced at Audrey, he noticed that she was beet red and pursed her lips, just that face she makes when she's thinking "I want to hide under a rock!"

"Honey, we are wrinkling and it's cold in here right? I think we should start thinking about getting out of the water in search of our towels" -- suggested James, trying (unsuccessfully) to convey calm to his girlfriend.

Audrey replied very angrily: "it is quite evident that you have the wrong beach and this is a public beach! I can't believe you took me naked on a public beach, you fucking idiot! This is the most humiliating experience of my life..."

James knew that she was right, she had made a huge mistake, or perhaps his friend Mark had played a cruel joke on them. In any case, it was too risky to take off all their clothes without first making sure they had gone to the right beach. He tried to reason with his girlfriend:

"You're right, I screwed up, but that doesn't change the fact that we must face our fate. If we stay in the water, more and more people will arrive and it will be worse."

Audrey had an obvious idea to solve her problem: "Since you screwed up, it's your turn to solve the mess. You face the embarrassment of being seen by everyone and bring my bikini over here so I can get dressed."

James assumed that was fair, considering that it was his idea to go to a nude beach and that Audrey reluctantly agreed to accompany him. Also, she is much more bashful than him and this situation is much harder for her. He has failed her by making this unfortunate mistake and he must fix it.

Episode V -- The public embarrassment begins.

James came out of the water, pressing his hands against his cock wrinkled by the salt water and wondering how the crowd that had gathered at the beach in a few minutes would react to seeing him naked. He started to hear some giggling around him, which confirmed to him that this was not a clothing-optional nude beach but a public beach where it is normal for everyone to wear their bathing suits. Feeling stupid, he continued on his way to his umbrella trying not to look at anyone, until he realized that his umbrella was gone.

"Where the hell are our belongings?" James thought terrified, then looked up and searched in all directions. He couldn't believe that they had stolen everything, that they couldn't even get back his bathing suit or at least a towel, so he started running from one side to the other, still trying to cover his cock, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find his things. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that a group of girls (wearing their bikinis of course) sitting on their towels were laughing at him. Being watched, and slightly humiliated, by such pretty young women gave James a slight hard-on and at that moment he wished with all his might that it would stop or he would attract even more attention.

Feeling defeated, he returned to the sea in search of his girl to tell her the terrible news: "Honey, I don't know how to tell you this but... We have been robbed, we have nothing right now..."

Audrey couldn't believe it and looked at him glassy-eyed as she listened until she interrupted him: "shiiiiit, I'm not going out there naked! Do whatever it takes, ask any of the people around here for a towel, go back to the campsite or go into a store, whatever, and beg for a towel!"

James was more afraid than embarrassed to enter a public establishment fully naked. Was he supposed to explain what happened to them and just expect help? He wasn't sure if some shocked old lady could call the police and get him arrested for indecent exposure. He was also worried about leaving his girlfriend there alone, if some bastard has robbed us some pervert might show up willing to try something worse. Anyway, he was not able to find a better choice and he came back out of the water ready to do what Audrey asked him to do.

However, a strong swell was unleashed suddenly and upset the forecasts of the unfortunate couple. As soon as James turned around, he saw how a huge wave was dragging Audrey towards the shore, so he had to help her get up in front of the gazes of those who were walking by. Immediately Audrey used one hand to cover her crotch and another to cover her chubby ass, leaving her chest exposed; it was too late to return to the water, judging by the prying eyes and laughter from the crowd it was clear that everyone had realized what had happened.

Jamesmrt9
Jamesmrt9
25 Followers